Ten.

-The next morning-

Bucky's eyes flicker open when the sudden smell of breakfast hits his nose, he just knew Dot was in the kitchen cooking again, he let's out a frustrated sigh before rolling out of bed in his boxers, he strolls to his joint bathroom to take a shower, 30 minutes in he was all dressed for the day. He stands in front of the mirror in his bedroom and runs his hands down his suit.

He then opens the door walking into the main room where Dot greets him with a smile. "Thought you would never wake up!" She giggles before walking over to him. "I made breakfast for us" Bucky looks at the table set before he shakes his head. "I need to go work.." Dot sighs.

"James please.." Bucky then walks over to the door putting his shoes on and grabs his keys from the hook on the wall. "I'd appreciate it if you stayed with your brother, he's only a floor down so you'll be fine" Bucky states coldy.

"Why would I stay with my brother? You're my husband, I should be here with you!" Bucky takes a moment to inhale then exhale at his own pace, the whole reason he moved from Australia was because Dot suffocated him, and she's still doing what she always did that was mentally exhausting for him.

Bucky then turns to Dot. "If you don't want to talk it out like adults that's fine by me, I will however get a divorce. I'm tired, I'm really tired of playing pretend, If I need to drag our asses to court then so be it, but it will be done" He then turns placing his hand on the doorknob to open the door but Dot quickly speaks up again.

"This is about Wynter isn't it? This is why you want a divorce, you want to run back to her!" She states in a shaky voice as she walks towards Bucky, Bucky turns around to face her again shaking his head. "I'm afraid our ship sailed five years ago, it has nothing to do with her, this is about me" He states before opening the door and walks out of his apartment to go to work.

 "I'm afraid our ship sailed five years ago, it has nothing to do with her, this is about me" He states before opening the door and walks out of his apartment to go to work

(Current outfit)

Once Bucky gets to work instead of walking straight to his office he walks into Sam's. A few knocks on the door he walks in looking up to see Sam behind the desk and Wynter sitting opposite him as they drink their coffee's. Instantly Wynter and Bucky lock eyes, a few seconds of eye contact felt like they have been gazing into each other's eyes for hours.

Bucky clears his throat as his eyes jump straight to Sam. "Sam can we talk?" Wynter looks over at Sam before she stands up grabbing her coffee cup. "I'll be in my office"

She tells Sam as she walks towards the door, she walks straight up to Bucky as he was blocking her way, he looks down at her for a brief second before stepping to the side. Once she exists the room Bucky walks over to Sam's desk sitting on the chair opposite his table.

"Like I said before, if whatever you're going to say is not work related then I don't want to hear it" Sam states avoiding eye contact as he flicks through the paperwork in front of him. "Sam I'm sorry" Bucky tells him causing Sam to stop flicking as he lifts his head up meeting with Bucky's eyes.