Four.

- Same day -

Wynter tries to storm out the room but it doesn't work when Bucky doesn't move with her so she's yanked back. Wynter hisses when the metal bites on her wrist. "Why are you just standing there Bucky?!" Wynter snaps. Bucky frowns. "What do you want me to do? Follow you around like a lost puppy, we stay here until they find something to break this damn thing"

Wynter gawks at him. "Excuse me? I have work to do, we're going to my office." Wynter tugs on him but he still won't move. "The hell we are, we're staying in my office, I HAVE work to do" Bucky responds.

The more Wynter tries to pull the more she causes pain for herself, Bucky was taller, stronger and bigger than her, it was impossible to move him. She stops and huffs, pushing a strand of her hair out of her face. "I have conference calls in less than two minutes"

She sighs giving him the puppy eyes like she always use to when they were friends, the one he could never refuse her. Bucky stares into her face. "Some things never change do they?" He leans down closer to her until he was in her personal space.

The smell of his intoxicating, citrusy aftershave wafting around her almost caused her limb to her knees. He always smelt good and it drove her crazy. She clears her throat when she realises she's been silent for some time. "You tell me" Bucky traces his eyes down her chest before licking his lips.

"You might want to pull up that zipper, I can see your cleavage from up here" Wynter looks down "For the love of god Bucky" She states before pulling the zipper of her jumpsuit higher so it covers her cleavage then gives him a mocking smile.

Once Wynter walks, Bucky follows her, making her way to her office. The employees just gawking at them wondering why the heck they were handcuffed together. After a while Wynter couldn't concentrate for a single second during her conference calls with Bucky sitting so close to her and watching her.

Every time she moves her arm, he would too. Their arms brushing against each other only to bring them closer, by now personal space wasn't in their favour.

Bucky pokes Wynter's arm about 15 minutes later but Wynter ignores him. He carries on poking her until she snaps "What?!" Her eyes go wide when there's a response on the other line. "Sorry.. not you.. carry on please" Bucky grins as Wynter holds on the mute button. "What?"

Bucky points at the clock. "It's lunch time and I'm starving" Wynter shurgs. "Not my problem" with her other hand she was making notes as the guy on the other line speaks. "Wrap it up, princess" Wynter knew she had to wrap it up because she couldn't concentrate with Bucky nagging at her every two seconds.

Once the call was done she puts the phone and pen down, then opens up her laptop. "I just need to send a sketch to this email then I'm done" After a couple minutes Wynter was struggling on why she couldn't link the sketch to the email. Bucky scoots closer to her and leans over tracing his two fingers against the trackpad of the macbook.

"Here let me help you" She forces herself to watch the screen but her eyes couldn't help looking down at the way his index finger and middle finger would move around, it was a normal thing but she just had a dirty mind. Especially when she knew how those fingers felt.

She shakes her head snapping out of it but it didn't help when every two seconds the smell of his cologne would hit her. Bucky then withdraws his hand pointing at the screen. "That's it" Wynter nods. "Thanks" Bucky doesn't take her eyes off her, especially when their faces where close.

Wynter turns her face meeting with his gaze. "What do you want?" He leans closer and instantly Wynter turns her head to look forward again, Bucky grins as his lips brush up against the shell of her ear, the warmth of his breath sent tingles up her spine. He groans breathily "I'm hungry.."