I HATE MY HUSBAND 4 {Complete...

By Loveyoualways1491

The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut comp... More

1.Introduction
3.Truth
4. Married
5. Give it a try
6. INNOCENT MEW 7.BULLIED
8.Hubby
9. I hate you Hubby
10.Baby Mew
11.Baby Sitting
12. Helping Hand
13.Teasing
14. Plan
15. Trip
16.Searching Mew
17. Gulf's Punishment
18.Getting Closer
19. Missed you
20. I love you
21.Mine
22.My Hubby
23.Jealous Gulf
24.Spoiled Brat
25.Loving Mew
26. Upset Gulf
Author's note
27.Fainted
28. Talk
29.Hurt
30.Trying
31.Meeting
32.Date
33.Returned
34.Peace
35. Crazy Mew
36.Oh Boy!!
37. Jealousy
38.Confession
39.complicated
40.Say it
41.Hubbyyy
42.Loving you more
43.Angry Bird
44. Let's Party
45.Our Final Love

2.Meeting

4.4K 250 61
By Loveyoualways1491

After 3 days..

Gulf: Dad will you please stop sulking.. from the last 3 days you are leaving the house early and coming back so late ...not even taking my calls, please dad tell me why are you so upset with me....

Akil: You don't know why I am sulking seriously gulf...

Gulf: dad come on he was my boyfriend and no matter why he came back but at least he is with me ..what else do you want...

Akil: yeah but you can't see why he is with you ...he will be with you till his ex comes back or he finds someone better than you... it's his guilt that brought him back not his love for you and this kind of relationship never works...

Gulf: Dad please, everyone is not like mom....I guess you are judging my relationship with yours he is not mom.....

Akil: Yeah right...I think you wanna say that whose own relationship didn't work how that person can give you a lecture on a relationship right ...

Gulf: dad you know I didn't mean that I said all this by mistake...I am sorry ... I just meant John is not like mom...he do come back like mom but for sure he won't go to his ex like mom...he will be with me....

Akil: Yes, right ...who am I to meddle in your relationship when I am having a broken one....

Gulf: dad I am sorry please ...please forgive me though I never meant to bring that woman in our conversation but I guess I did it and you know very well that hurting you will be the last thing I will do to you...please forgive me ...

Akil: If you are sorry then come with me to my friend's house....can you do this??

Gulf: yeah, if this gives you happiness and you forgive me for my bad mouth then yeah I will do anything dad please don't get mad ...you know how much I love you ...fighting with you is not good for my health....

Akil: sometime you are too much Gulf....now go and get ready...

Gulf and Akil get ready and went to see Ayan Suppasit...

Ayan: Finally you convinced him to come...hello Gulf I am Ayan your father's best friend...

Gulf: Yes uncle I have heard a lot from dad about you...you were not in the country and returned a few years back only right...

Ayan: yes, I guess your dad shares everything with you...

Gulf: yes ...

Ana: Hello Akil and you must be Gulf right ...

Gulf: Yes mam...

Ana: oh don't call me Mam I feel that I am too old...I will be grateful if you call me Aunt Ana ...come I will show you my house...

Gulf: Yes mam...I mean Aunt Ana...

Gulf looked at the house it looks like a castle ...though Gulf's dad is also rich but Mew and his family are extraordinarily rich...

Ana: Gulf meet my daughter Grace...she is the younger one...

Gulf: Oh hello...where is your elder son...you have a son right....I heard that from dad that you have a son and a daughter...

Ana: yes honey absolutely right...Grace and Ana looked at each other and Grace said...

Grace: Phi..my brother went out for some time...when he will come I will introduce him to you...come on I will show you the garden that's my favorite area and I spend most of my spare time here only.....

Gulf followed Grace and started looking at the garden...he loves colors and their garden is full of colorful flowers ...

Ana: went inside the mansion and took someone near the kitchen window from where the garden is clearly visible...Mew look at him he is going to be your husband...he will always stay with you and you can make him your friend who will never leave you ...

Mew: will he love me..??

Ana: yes he will only love you...

Mew: I wanna meet my hubby momma ...

Ana: No honey you can't meet him now... the day after tomorrow when he will marry you then he will come to our house to stay with us...

Mew: Clapped his hands yeah momma I will get my hubby..like you have your hubby...I will have my own hubby, and I will play with him all day ...he will never leave me....yeah...Mew left the kitchen in excitement...

Ana: I am sorry gulf...I really wanted to tell you everything but your dad has asked not to tell you anything...hope you will accept our Mew the way your dad has assured...

Gulf got a call and he left his dad with Ayan...

Ana: Akil when you are planning to tell Gulf about it...I think you shouldn't hide this...this is no small thing but a matter of lifetime commitment...

Ayan: Yes Akil I feel the same...

Akil: I will Ayan but you know my condition I need this marriage to be done soon...so that I can leave this world without being worried...

Ayan: Akil stops it ..I told you na you will be alright....

At night...

Gulf: Dad you are late..did you have dinner with them.....

Akil: Yes, we have lots of planning to do so I had my dinner with them ....

Gulf: Planning??

Akil: Yes, the day after tomorrow you are going to marry Ayan's elder son Mew we were discussing your marriage only...

Gulf:  My marriage with some Mew ....what are you saying, dad...

Akil: You heard me right Gulf I have fixed your marriage with my friend's son Mew...

Gulf: You fixed it means why??..did you ask me, did you forget that I have a boyfriend...

Akil: No Gulf coz I didn't find it necessary ...you always say that you trust me....believe me son I will never do anything which is not good for you ...so, please accept this proposal and get married ...

Gulf: no dad I am sorry but this is not a food preference that I will manage for a day or two for sake of your happiness... it is a lifetime commitment so no I won't follow you on this...

Why did you do that dad ...why do you want me to marry the stranger but are not ready to give chance to someone who loves me....

Akil: First I don't trust John and no matter how many times you say that he loves you I won't believe that and second I don't have much time left Gulf...so I can't give you even time to think or prove my point....

🅰🆄🆃🅷🅾🆁'🆂 🅽🅾🆃🅴

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒, 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑂𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊 𝑀𝑌 𝐼𝐷. 

𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎 𝐼𝐷 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠1491@𝑔𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙.𝑐𝑜𝑚

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 2

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 3

ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔐𝔶 𝔇𝔬𝔠𝔱𝔬𝔯

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 2

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 3

ℑ 𝔖𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔜𝔬𝔲

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯'𝔰 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡.

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯'𝔰 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 2.

𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶.

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞.

𝔐𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡'𝔰 𝔅𝔬𝔰𝔰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 15.3K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
113K 6.9K 30
A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fresher for an introduction and meet a spe...
307K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...
43.5K 2.2K 13
"I loved you. From the moment my eyes fell on you." "I know. Me too." "Really? Is that even true... I don't even know if to believe you anymore," he...