Dragon's Love (Jungkook ff)

By jeonisu

She opened her eyes, it was dark she couldn't see anything.Y/n felt someone is staring at her. She felt a war... More

♡ Chapter 1 ♡
♡ Chapter 2 ♡
♡ Chapter 3 ♡
♡ Chapter 4 ♡
♡ Chapter 5 ♡
♡ Chapter 6 ♡
♡ Chapter 8 ♡
♡ Chapter 9 ♡
♡ Chapter 10 ♡
♡ Chapter 11 ♡
♡ Chapter 12 ♡
♡ Chapter 13 ♡
♡ Chapter 14 ♡
♡ Chapter 15 ♡
♡ Chapter 16 ♡
♡ Chapter 17 ♡
♡ Chapter 18 ♡
♡ Chapter 19 ♡
♡ Chapter 20 ♡
♡ Chapter 21 ♡
♡ Chapter 22 ♡
♡ Chapter 23 ♡
♡ Chapter 24 ♡
♡ Chapter 25 ♡
♡ Chapter 26 ♡
♡ Chapter 27 ♡
♡ Chapter 28 ♡
♡ Chapter 29 ♡
♡ Chapter 30 ♡
♡ Chapter 31 ♡
♡ Chapter 32 ♡
♡ Chapter 33 ♡
♡ Chapter 34 ♡
♡ Chapter 35 ♡
♡ Chapter 36 ♡
♡ Chapter 37 ♡
♡ Chapter 38 ♡
♡ Chapter 39 ♡
♡ Chapter 40 ♡
♡ Chapter 41 ♡
♡ Chapter 42 ♡
♡ Chapter 43 ♡
♡ Chapter 44 ♡
♡ Chapter 45 ♡
♡ Chapter 46 ♡

♡ Chapter 7 ♡

9K 427 76
By jeonisu

Y/n followed jungkook while looking around and she was walking closer to him because she hated darkness. Jungkook kept walking until they reach a hole and he disappeared into it. Y/n stared at it without getting in. So jungkook held his hand to her and she took it while blushing. Then they both were standing in front of a staircase.

When y/n realised that they were holding hands she let his hand go while blushing. Then she whispered a small "sorry". Jungkook nodded his head before climbing the stairs.

Y/n was looking around with her mouth open. They entered a living room.

It wasn't that much big. But it was warm and cozy. There were books and weird things everywhere. Jungkook walked through a long corridor and stopped. Y/n was too busy looking around so she kept walking and hit her head on jungkook's back. "Ouch who built a wall in the middle of a corri-" she closed her mouth with her hand while looking at jungkook who was already looking at her. "Sorry" she said while blushing. "It's okay" he let out a low chuckle and then smiled at her.
That's when y/n saw that he had fangs. Jungkook's eye colour changed again to red and back to chocolate brown with thats his fangs disappeared. Her eyes grew big.

She took few steps closer so she can see it clearly. And looked at his mouth curiously. Jungkook let out another chuckle before opening his mouth and let his fangs appear again. So she can take a good view of his fangs. Y/n' s mouth was open like a kid, she was so cute that he had to laugh. She was so excited, she tiptoed and leaned towards him to take a good look. Her face was only few inches away from his when she looked at his teeth. When y/n's eyes met his he felt a dull feeling in his head and a tingling feeling in his whole body. He quickly cleared his throat and backed away.
"It's enough for today" he said and his fangs disappeared again.

"Why don't others have fangs?" She asked innocently. "They have but it only appears when we got mad in our human form." He explained.
"Are you mad?" Y/n asked with big eyes. "Did I do something?"
"No it wasn't you. I got angry earlier. I have a short temper, sometimes it takes time to calm down." He said while opening the door.
"You are a dragon after all. But will you eat me if you get angry?" She asked sheepishly.
He chuckled while shaking his head. "You better try not to test my temper then" he said while walking in.
"Does it mean you will" she asked with wide eyes.
"Obviously not" he said then y/n followed him. They entered the room.

It was old but clean. There were candles and books everywhere. "This way" said jungkook and entered another cave like place.

"Wowwww" y/n s jaw dropped. It was a hot water spring as the bath tub. The right side was opened and there was a waterfall. The view was amazing. Jungkook pulled the wines which were hanging on the top of the cave and closed the open of the cave. "Now you can bath peacefully and use them" he pointed two bowls filled with a liquid like soap. "Some clothes are in the cupboard, they are old but still you can use them." He said while rubbing the back of his neck. "It's fine" she smiled at him. He smiled back. "Then take your time" he said and went out from the cave while y/n followed him. "Come down stairs when you are done" he said and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.
Y/n walked to the cupboard and took a towel and went to take a warm bath.

Time skip

When she came back to the room the candles were lighted up.
Y/n found some feminine clothes in the cupboard. They were old but comfortable and beautiful.

Then she decided to take a look around in the room. There was a wooden table near the window. There were some old books on the table. Y/n walked to the table and sent her fingers lightly on the leather book cover before she opened it. When she opened the book a candle flew near the book and started floating above it.

"Woooaahhh" y/n's eyes grew big. She sent her fingers through the old pages. Then suddenly she heard a small music, it was barely heard. Y/n sent her eyes through the table and something small cought her attention. Thats when she realised that the music came from it.

Her lips curled up to a small smile. She stood there watching it for few minutes until she heard a sound. She turned her head to see a weird animal standing on the book that she opened earlier.

"Oh my god you scared me" y/n squeaked holding het chest dramatically. When she squeaked that creature ran behind a pile of books hiding itself from y/n. But it's antlers were visible from the two sides making y/n burst into giggles.
"Hey there little one" she called it and it peeked from the pile of books. But hid his face again quickly. "Come on don't be afraid" she cooed at him and it took tiny steps towards her. It stared directly into her eyes before coming more closer. Y/n held her hand and started scratching behind it's ear feeling it's soft fur. The creature started making happy noises. It was amazing how it trusted her in such a short time. "What's your name?" Y/n asked at it started jumping up and down cutely. Y/n moved her fingers playfully and it tried to catch them like a kitty. Y/n was giggling happily until her tummy made noises.
The creature watched her every movement carefully. Y/n decided to go downstairs, she waved at the creature and it made a sound. And the floating candle was following her all the way to the dinning room.
When she went downstairs all the seven guys were sitting in the dinning table.

When they saw her their eyes grew big. They looked at jungkook and back to y/n. Jungkook was looking at y/n with a smile on his face without caring about others.
Seokjin cleared his throat and smiled at her "Come on dear take a seat" y/n smiled back before sitting next to jungkook. Seokjin came to her and placed a plate of pancakes infront of y/n.

Y/n smiled and thanked him. Then he went back to the kitchen and bought two whole roasted pigs. Boys cheered and started digging in. Y/n's jaw dropped. They ate like dragons. Wait a minute. They are dragons. Seokjin hit the back of teahyung's head. "Why did you do that?" he let out a small growl. "Can't you guys see there is a young lady in our dinner table? So behave" he growled back. Then they all turned to y/n who was smiling at them awkwardly. Some of them were posing in the middle of eating, yoongi and Namjoon had two legs of the pig in their hands. They dropped it to the plate and started eating like nothing happened. Y/n smiled at them and said "It's fine, I really don't mind it."
Except yoongi others smiled at her and started eating slowly and neatly this time. Y/n smiled back and started eating again peacefully.

Time skip

After eating almost four pigs they finished their dinner. And they all went to the living room. When they entered the living room jungkook blew to the fire place and the wood started burning with dancing flames.

"Ohhhhhh" y/n clapped and cheered. Jungkook smiled at her and they all took a seat.
"Now tell me who is that creature in my room?" Y/n asked.
"Which creature?" Hoseok looked at her. "That orange coloured one with antlers" y/n said while showing antlers by her hands. Seokjin and jimin started laughing at it. "Ohh thats Gressalè. He is a Forest spirit." Y/n looked at hoseok curiously. And he continued speaking " There are many kinds of Forest spirits , creatures and plants in this place that you have never seen before. Because they are hidden from the human world"
"So this is a hidden world?" Y/n asked with a huge smile on her face. And all the guys nodded their heads.
"Next question, why did that candle followed me?"
"It must be Gressalè . He likes to help."
"They have magic?" Y/n exclaimed.
"They have their own abilities. Gressalè can make small fire flames and float things in air."said Taehyung.
"And Gressalè is the one who lit up all the candles."Jimin added.
"Wow. How did you guys became human dragons?"
"That's a long story. Namjoon will tell you later." Seokjin smiled at her.

Jungkook was looking at her while admiring her every movement. Others noticed it but didn't interrupt him.

"I think you have to tell me now because I have to go back to my mansion tomorrow" y/n said and jungkook's smile vanished from his handsome face.
"What?" He growled.
"I mean I don't even know why I am here or how I came here. Oh about that can anyone explain me?" y/n said quickly. All the guys looked at jungkook. But jungkook acted like he didn't hear anything.
"You are not going anywhere" he said trying to calm himself down.
"But but what about my father, maids and buttlers. They will get worried because I am missing. And what if the main maid get a heart attack. My father only have me. What will happen to him?" Y/n said while raising her voice.
"I said you are not going anywhere" jungkook growled louder than before while standing up. God why didn't she noticed that he is this much tall and well built before or is she too small? Her height was just near his chest. Y/n felt scared but however she gathered all her strength and started speaking. "NO i am going back. tomorrow and you can't stop me."
Jungkook's eyes start glowing red. Veins in his neck popped up and they were getting dark red. His fangs came out.
"YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE." He growled louder than ever. Some books fell down from the shelves, windows cracked.
Y/n flinched and tears were running down from her eyes.
"GO TO YOUR ROOM" he demanded. Seokjin quickly got up before jungkook do anything stupid.
Y/n backed away and quickly ran to the room while sobbing loudly.
Jungkook threw his head back and growled. He was about to follow her but Taehyung and jimin stopped him. "Not now kook" they said while shacking their head.
"What a way to win someone's heart" yoongi scoffed. Jungkook growled at him.

"I am going to talk to her. Stay here and calm down." Seokjin said and walked upstairs. "Don't worry kook we will handle this." Hoseok said before following jin.
______________________________________

Y/n was sobbing loudly while hiding under her blanket. Gressalè was looking at her still standing on the previous book.

It made a sound and y/n peeked from the blanket "what is it?" She whispered. And Gressalè made another sound. Y/n pouted and hid her face again.

After few minutes passed y/n heard a soft knock on the door. She peeked again but stayed silent. The door opened slowly and Seokjin came into the room with hoseok following him.

"Oh we thought you were asleep" hoseok smiled at her softly. Y/n sniffed while wiping her face with the back of her hand. But she didn't reply. Then she saw Gressalè crawling to her bed carefully. Y/n took him to her hand and hugged him closer to her.
"That's strange because Gressalè doesn't like when it is too touchy." Hoseok said making y/n smile a little.
Seokjin came near the bed and sat on the edge of the bed.
"Listen y/n, I know this is confusing and unacceptable but you have to listen to him. Every thing happens due to a reason right?. We will definitely explain it to you when the time comes. There is a loooong story behind this ok. We will explain you little by little. Just wait okay?" Said Seokjin with his gentle voice. Y/n nodded her head and sniffed again.

"And about the maid and buttlers we took care of them okay" Seokjin added.
"You guys ate them?" Y/n asked sheepishly. "What noooo we don't eat humans. There is a human part of us remember?" Seokjin laughed.
Y/n nodded her head before burying her head to the pillow while letting go of Gressalè.

"Sleep well okay? Tomorrow we will show you around. Please don't be angry with jungkook he gets angry easily and he is getting out of control when he is angry. He was trying to control himself as much as he can." Seokjin said and y/n nodded her head again.
"We will let you sleep now hoseok let's go" Seokjin said while getting up.

"Good night Seokjin, good night hoseok" y/n greeted them.

"Good night y/n" they greeted back witha a small smile on their faces and Seokjin left the room first.

"Jungkook must be hating me right now" y/n whispered and hoseok heard her.
"No, he will never hate you. Believe me. He never even let us touch his parents things. But he let you wear his mother's clothes." He smiled and left the room while closing the door behind him.
Y/n opened her mouth to tell something and closed it again. She sighed and closed her eyes letting herself drown in the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 33.5K 51
She is his every thing . She is the one who showed him life. She is the one who made him feel the things that he never felt. She is the one who chang...
18.4K 668 30
"Hello," I awkwardly greeted. I really despised being the new girl. "Hey, I'm Yoongi," the boy with a bandana and auburn-brown hair head nodded. His...
201 7 23
Reader x BTS. This story starts as 4 best friends. The three friends fell for an ordinary girl from their pasts. Little did they know, this story was...
17K 297 30
( Completed) YEP A BRAND NEW STORY SINCE I LOVE BTS SO So MUCH imma put JIMIN X READER NOW!!! YESH so LEESSGGGGOOO