Falling For Wanda Maximoff

By NatashaWandaNat

After The whole Ultron Situation Wanda joined the team . YN liked her but was too scared to say it . Nat and... More

Welcome to the Avengers \New recruit
Wanda and Nat meeting Again
Jealousy Jealousy
Cuddling
Cheater ??
The date
Happiness?
Telling the team
Clingy?
Mission
Don't ever leave me !
But i just got you back
Complications
Lets start New
What gender would u like it to be ?
Partying
You're my daughter
Baby Shower
Paparazzi
Bruce you messed it up
Pietro and Aiden
Nathan and AJ
Our first Christmas as a family👩‍👩‍👦‍👦
One month old
First time for everything
Let's go
You're Back
MaMa
I used to think of you as someone who would never hurt me
I Miss Them
Vision
Back off
Family time
Finally
New book
A day with Bucky
I wanna keep her
Where's AJ
I told you No
Why didn't you tell me
Lets talk about sokovia
I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU
Queen and King
THANK YOU GUYS (NOT A STORY)
Yeah she's my Fiancé
It's okay
Family of six
Where did you get that?
You did it

Merry Christmas

1K 48 3
By NatashaWandaNat

Y/N POV (December 25 12:45a.m)

"Thank you so much" I say thanking Yelena before biding her a goodnight. El and I had an amazing day, and I was grateful for the opportunity to spend time with her. As I carefully stepped into my room, I saw Wanda fast asleep with the twins and their bottles scattered all over the bed. I took the liberty of tidying up, removing anything that didn't belong on the bed before taking a relaxing bath. Once I was clean and refreshed, I climbed into bed and snuggled up to my family, feeling the warmth of their bodies and the love that we shared. With a contented sigh, I drifted off to sleep.*6:00 am*

As the morning sun started to peek through the curtains, I woke up and got out of bed. A hot shower refreshed me, and I dressed in the Christmas apparel that Wanda had bought for us. I walked towards our bed and gently lifted the twins, giving them a little bath before putting on their matching onesies. I had a special surprise for Wanda that I couldn't wait to gift her,

 "Good morning El Merry Christmas" I said to Yelena and she got up out of the chair and walked over to me taking one of the twins.I  "Merry Christmas" she said hugging Nathaniel and I gave her the other twin so I could start breakfast for the whole team.  As I descended the stairs with plates of food for the whole team, I heard the door open and my heart skipped a beat. "Tasha!" I exclaimed as I ran to hug her, her free arm wrapped around my waist. She smiled, handing me a gift, which turned out to be a best friend ring. "Merry Christmas," she said

and I gasped "Thank u so much Tasha" I said hugging her again and kissed her cheek. "You'll get your present later" I told her and she nodded and took Nathan from Yelena, As we sat down to enjoy the spread, one by one, the rest of the team made their way down the stairs. Everyone was hungry, and the food smelled delicious. Then, Wanda appeared, and I immediately felt a rush of excitement. She ran to me, wrapping me in a warm embrace and planting a kiss on my lips. "Merry Christmas, baby," she whispered. I grinned at her, feeling the love in her words and the warmth of her arms. The rest of the team smiled at the display of affection, and we settled in for a meal of Christmas cheer.

"Its presents time" I shouted and everyone went for their present that they were to give each other "I know we all had a specific person we were supposed to give gifts to but I got all of you guys a gift" I said and they all smiled. "So of course I'll start first, Lena here's your gift" and I handed her a box and she opened it

"No way you got me a vest" she said excitedly. "Thank you so much" she said hugging me and I told her she was welcome. "Tony your up next" I said handing him a gift

He opened it and got up and hugged me then whispered, "Thank you so much kid ,I love you 3000 too" and I hugged him back. "Loki your turn" I then passed him a gift.

And he opened it and I could see the spark in his eyes and he just smiled at the ring with appreciation. "Clint here you go" I said passed him his gift.

"It's a bow chain, you have one and Natasha has the arrow" and he thanked me. " Here you go Pepper"

"Thank you so much my daughter"she said.

 "Thor" I said passing him his pop tart and he was so excited he nearly squished me.
"Bruce yours is in the lab ,I got you new lab equipment" I told him and he thanked me. "Bucky and Steve here you go"

And they both thanked me and put it on. "Sam here you go"

"Natasha, try not to cry" I said getting up and motioned for her to follow me. We walked towards the garage and As Nat's eyes landed on it she hugged me so tight repeating the words. "Thank you Thank you so much,I love it I can't believe you got me a motorcycle I love you so much"

"No problem Tasha ,I love you too" I told her then turned to Wanda, "Here's your present My love, save the best for last right" I said handing her a picture frame where I Photoshopped the picture of her, Pietro and her parents and replaced her and her brother with the twins and she started crying burying her head into my neck.

"Thank you so much babe I love you" she said and we shared a kiss. "I love you more, yesterday Yelena helped me, That's why we were gone for so long I had to buy everyone gifts" I informed her and she smiled and kissed me again. Everyone exchanged gifts and the twins got a onesie from Yelena which was adorable.

"Awww" me and Wanda say and start smiling hugging her. "Again Y/N from everyone thank you so much you were only supposed to buy one gift and you bought us All" Steve said and I giggled.

"No thank you guys so much For the nursery, the baby presents and for helping us with the twins so far, you guys gave me the biggest gift of all and that was being here for me, so really thank you" and we all hugged. "Ohh here you go Vis" I said and gave him a cape, "It's a cape just like Thor's because I know how much you adore Thor's own" and he thanked me putting it on.  "Shall we all go outside?" Clint asked and we nodded and I took the babies from Yelena and Pepper and changed them into something more suitable to go outdoor.

We spent the day together, filled with laughter and merriment. Playing in the snow, building snow men, and enjoying each other's company. Wanda and I took the twins for a photo shoot, capturing precious moments that we'll never forget. 

And took a ton more pictures

The evening was spent with loved ones, snuggled together on the sofa, watching The Grinch. While I breastfed and rocked the twins to sleep, Morgan rested her head on my lap. "Thank you for all the stuff animals and dolls you got me" she said holding one of the baby's fingers ,"No problem little sis" I said and Wanda rested her head on my shoulder and whispered, "I don't know, you with three kids would look great" she teased.  I bounced her off my shoulder playfully. "I'm kidding ,I'm kidding" she said and laid her head on shoulder again and then turned and whispered in my ears, "Just give me a few more years to make it happen" and I just smiled.

1408 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Amazed By YB

Romance

218K 7.2K 55
Y/N is familiar with the Avengers because of their great uncle Steve and a short-term stay two years ago, but a new face on the team and an old flame...
167K 3.8K 15
Y/n was 24 when she joined the Avengers. She got friends with everyone except for Natasha. The hot red-haired woman who hated Y/N as such as Y/n hate...
337K 9.2K 64
Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra and exposed to the mind stone, receiving powers nobody quite understood the extent of. After a year and a half under Hydr...
28.7K 338 43
This is a Peter x Wanda x Natasha loved story I was inspired for this while reading another story some time ago. Peter Parker is Spiderman, and is of...