The Billionaire's Bride

By _Alviva_

" If I know what love is, It's because of you! " ❤ ----------------- " Will You be my bride? " I was astound... More

Introduction
Part 1 | Runaway Bride
Part 2 | Goons And Fight
Part 3 | His Proposal
Part 4 | Miss To Mrs
Part 5 | They Think What!?
Part 6 | Meeting His Parents
Part 7 | A Terrace Talk
Part 8 | Just Friends
Part 9 | What is He Hiding?
Part 10 | Apology
Part 11 | Nightmares
Part 12 | Birthday Surprise
Part 13 | Wounds of his Past
Part 14 | Swiss welcomes you
Part 15 | Couple Hiking
Part 16 | Pool Kiss
Part 17 | What are We?
Part 18 | Love Struck
Part 19 | The Headlines
Part 20 | The Gala
Part 21 | Confession of hearts
part 22 | Under one roof
Part 23 | The Bike Ride
Part 24 | What's the Truth?
Part 25 | My comfort Zone
Part 27 | Destined together
Part 28 | Let the World Know
Part 29 | And Suddenly
Part 30 | Didn't see that coming
Part 31 | Savour while it lasts
Part 32 | Loving You is a Losing Game
Part 33 | There's No More Us
Part 34 | On The Run
Part 35 | Strangers with Memories
Sneak Peak
Part 36 | Falling slowly
Part 37 | Out of Nowhere
Part 38 | Keeping the Hopes Alive
Part 39 | One Step Away
Part 40 | Back to where it began
Part 41 | Trying Hard
Part 42 | All I Want Is You
Part 43 | A kiss with a wink
Part 44 | let's get drunk tonight
Part 45 | Sweet surrender
Part 46 | Beware, It's a trap!
Part 47 | Bad Blood
Part 48 | And the Choice is Yours
Author's note
Part 49 | Hold on, a little longer
Part 50 | Checkmate
Part 51 | Old Factory
Part 52 | Last kiss
Part 53 | Pieces of My heart
Part 54 | Drowning on Ice
Part 55 | Home feels like you - 1
Part 56 | Home Feels like you - 2
Epilogue

Part 26 | Into You like Flames

12.1K 610 80
By _Alviva_

NAIRA

" So where are we going? " Kartik smiled at me.

" Say, I am taking you on a date. "

" A date? " I grinned as he nodded.

" Our first official date. There we are! " The car halted on a empty grassy land.

I looked at him confused, " here? "

He better be joking!

" We need to walk from here. Come on! " He guided me through the freshly trimmed grass path.

After half a kilometre walk, We reached a lakeside farmhouse.

I stood for a while to admire the surrounding crystal water and the chirps of small birds.

Serene!

" You don't wanna come in? " He called out.

It was a small but modern farmhouse, perfect to spend a few days away from chaos of city lifestyle.

Just Us and the nature.

He took me to the outdoors.

" Candle light dinner? Wow, impressive Mr. Oberoi. " He looked at me with raised chin. I chuckled.

" Thanks Baby, I feel so lucky to have you. " I stood on my toes to kiss his lips.

The table was set with all my favourites. The decorations screamed his efforts vividly.

As we settled down, he poured us a drink.

" I'm sorry. I should have given you a chance to explain. " He rubbed his forehead. " It's my fault. "

"The fault isn't entirely yours. I lied to you, I should have told you before. I am sorry. " I pressed his hand.

" Yeah. "

" Let's make a promise, no matter what goes wrong, We will talk it out. No running, no hiding. We will communicate. Promise? " I held out my little finger.

" Promise. " His little finger locked with mine.

---------

I looked at the brightest star in the sky.

Mom used to say when a loved one leaves this mortal world, they become stars to shine and let us know they are watching us.

" I am happy Mom. He makes me happy. That kind of happiness that comes only out of love, that gives you tingling feelings, butterflies!

Everything about him makes me happy Mom. " I chuckled. " See, even talking about him makes me grin like an Idiot! "

" I love the way he looks at me, the way he smiles, the way he annoys and teases me. He is such a duffer that he has no clue how dangerously hot yet cute he can be, at the same time.

I love how happy He makes me, Mom. But most importantly
I love being in love with him."

" Don't have futile hopes Naira, even he will leave you.. Just like them...all alone! "

Those words haunt me everytime. Why can't I get it out of my mind!

My eyes welled with tears, " I don't want to lose him Mom... I just can't... To imagine a life without him now just feels impossible.... I don't want to.... "

" Baby?? " I turned to see his concerned face.

" What's wrong? are you crying? " I nodded in a no and just hugged him.

I don't want to lose him...

I don't want to be alone again...

" Naira... "

" Don't leave me, okay? "

" why will I? No one's leaving. " I looked at him.

" kiss me Kartik. " I breathed out.

His thumb grazed my lower lip before our lips joined for a gentle kiss.

Soon his lips parted from mine to find it's way along the sides of my neck.

" I- I want you. " his trails of kisses down my collarbone came to sudden halt.

Guess I said something he wasn't expecting.

After about 30 seconds he asked, " Are you sure? "

I answered slamming my lips on him instantly, his minty breath hit me strong.

He lifted the hem of my shirt to feel the skin beneath. His fingers drew slow circles across my navel while his tongue devoured every inch and corner of my mouth.

Without breaking the kiss, He lifted me to the bed, making my legs wrap around his waist, my arms around his neck.

My breath hitched at the sight of his chiseled abs, I never realised when our clothes were discarded somewhere on the ground.

I looked into his hazel eyes that was consumed with burning desire to show me the colours of ecstasy.

My hands fisted the sheets tightly as my body experienced all foreign pleasures I never knew existed.

My heart beat kicked, my body was on fire.

My insides screamed in delight, it felt so right.

I moaned his name in pleasure, forgetting the very existence of anything and everything else.

He was all I could see, all I could feel.

KARTIK

" Breathe " I instructed.

My heart thumped at the willing response of her body. She was breaking all my walls of control.

I pinned her hands above her head. I was drowning in her eyes, a pool of passionate heat.

Being extremely careful not to hurt her, I captured her divinely tasting lips to divert her attention for the tears of pain to fade away and be subsequently replaced by the heights of pleasure.

Her bare flesh under my touch felt so soft, I craved more and more to feel her forever, to complete her in every sense.

She felt so perfect for me.

Her moan fueled my desire for her,
she better know what she had got herself into.

Her fingers messed up my hair as I kissed her sweet spots.

She moaned my name like it was her favourite lines of poetry.

" I love you " I purred softly against her ears.

We got lost into each other's warmth, an act that would deepen this bond of love.
The moon witnessing the momentous long night of love.

---------

I woke up to see her staring at me, lying propped on her elbow, the duvet covering our naked bodies.

" Good morning " She pecked my lips.

I pulled her close to me, " Good morning sweetheart. " I kissed her earlobe.

" How are you feeling? " I rubbed her thigh.

" Sore but I am good. "

" Was I rough? " I kissed her hair.

" No. It was the best night ever! " She replied.

" We will have more of such nights that you'll forget the count of it. " She blushed.

"Don't bite your lips " I said.

Damn! She is such a turn on!

" Huh? " Her innocent eyes held confusion.

" You have no idea what you do to me babe! " I ruffled my hair.

A soft giggle left her lips, enough to melt me in an instant.

" I have something for you. " she raised her brows. " Turn around."

She obliged and now her back was pressed against my chest.

From the drawers of the night stand I pulled out a small box.
Pushing her hair to the side, I tied an elegant platinum chain that had a pendant with two hearts interlocked around her neck.

She touched the chain and looked at me stunned.

" Like it? "

" love it. This is so beautiful. " her lips broke into a wide smile.

" you are mine in every sense and that also means I am yours, only yours. "

" Only yours. " She sat on my lap and took my lips into a deep kiss.

What started as a passionate kiss turned into a urgent, erotic one.

I slid deep into the bed prolonging the kiss. The duvet covered us once again for a morning hot mess.

-----------

She was in the kitchen making coffee, dressed in my shirt which was far too big for her tiny frame giving a perfect display of her shaved slender legs.

I slowly hugged her from behind.
" You smell so good. " She gasped but then giggled relaxing.

" Coffee " she passed me a coffee mug which I gladly accepted.

We walked to the balcony, it was drizzling outside.

" Kartik? "

I hummed in response sipping my coffee.

" Will you be okay if I get remarried? "

I choked on my coffee. " What the hell babe! "

" We just had our first time and you are talking about leaving me!! " I almost screamed.

" Kartik!! You are such a dumb ass!" She sat on the couch.

" Excuse me !! "

She called me a dumb ass!

" By remarriage I meant We Getting married again! " she explained.

" Oh, Right! Hey I am not a dumb ass you should have been clear with your words! " I sat beside her.

" But when did you come up with this idea? " she beamed turning towards me.

" Today morning, 8: 55 ." I gave her a ' are - you- serious?' Look.

"And why exactly?" I questioned.

" I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore. I no longer want our relationship to be a secret. Moreover we didn't have a proper wedding, your parents weren't there. " She said.

"So I thought we will have a small get to together kinda, only with our close family and friends, we can exchange vows, have some memories captured and you can reveal our relationship to the press. How does it sound? " Excitement danced in her eyes.

Why will I say no? All I wish, is to be the reason behind your smile

" sounds perfect! Let's get hitched in 2 weeks. " she gleamed in joy.

" Really! Thanks baby. " she cuddled into me.

The girl you love with her smile,
It's a dangerous thing.

Because she will create a chaos in your heart, and end up messing your mind.
She will leave you powerless with her smile.

But that smile,
You will dare to fall over again in love.

**********

Hot Hot Babies !!

How was the update?
Liked it?

Any guesses on further story!

Don't forget to
Vote and comment

❤️

See y'all

Stay tuned

😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
36.4K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
753K 33.3K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
4.4M 230K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...