Miles 🖤

By aprilroane

Eliana has been trying to escape her home life for years. When she finally did, she felt happiness except, he... More

Information
Chapter 1 - Bookstore
Chapter 2 - Party
Chapter 3 - Errands
Chapter 4 - Partners
Chapter 5 - Project
Chapter 6 - Anger
Chapter 7 - Birthday
Chapter 8 - Touch
Chapter 10 - Promises
Chapter 11 - Outburst
Chapter 12 - Date
Chapter 13 - Doubles
Chapter 14 - Airport
Chapter 15 - London
Chapter 16 - Home
Chapter 17 - Funny feeling
Chapter 18 - Hit
Chapter 19 - Another Flight
Chapter 20 - road trip
Chapter 21 - Camp
Chapter 22 - Whatever we are.
Chapter 23 - Questions
Chapter 24 - Home

Chapter 9 - Confusion

542 10 25
By aprilroane

Eliana Pov

After he kissed me, I had been left standing there. Alone. He had left me with nothing but confusion. It's been a week, and I haven't heard from him.

I wasn't exactly expecting to, but I wanted to. No you didn't, I was just confused. That was bound to happen when someone you hated kissed you.

I had locked myself in my room for almost three days. I've been ignoring texts and calls from Clara and Roman. They want all of us...including Miles to go on a camping trip together during break.

Why did that kiss have to happen? Why why why?

"C'mon on what happened between you two?" A male voice spoke at my door. I was assuming it was Roman, but I didn't answer, "Eliana, why have you both locked yourselves in your rooms?"

I was hungry and tired, but I couldn't go out of my room. What if he was there? This was all a little dramatic. It was one kiss...right?

Nothing was going to happen. It's me and Miles this stuff happens all the time, but I needed my two friends right now, so I got up and I walked to my door with a dizzy feeling in my head, the door creaked as I opened it and my two friends were shocked to finally see me come out of my room.

"Eliana! C'mere, I missed you-"

"Miles kissed me." I cut  Clara off quickly. I walked up to her with tears forming in my eyes. "Clara he kissed me...why would he confuse me like that?"

"Come here." She motioned for me to hug her. I put my head on her shoulder, finally feeling lighter fron the comfort I was receiving.  "It's okay, I'm sorry." She was rubbing little circles on my back.

"Wait, he kissed you?" Roman asked confusingly, he put down his phone and walked over to where me and Clara were, "Never in my entire life did I expect this to be the reason."

"Yes, and now I don't know what to do because, I- Like why would he- I just-. And what about this whole project thing?"

"Eliana calm down, okay...put on your big girl panties-"

"Roman that's gross!" Clara cut him off,

"Yeah shhh," He put his finger to his mouth in a "shh" way and carried on, "Go to our apartment and talk to him."

"What no, Clara?" I looked over at her so that she could side with me, but nowhere in her face did it show that she was siding with me.

"No...I think Roman is actually right...for once." Clara said picking up her phone, she did a few clicks on her phone before looking back up at me and Roman. "You get ready your Uber will be here soon, and you are going with her."

Roman muttered "fine" under his breath and went to sit back on the couch.

"Why do I have to get ready, I look fine."

"Eliana...you stink and you look disgusting-"

"Yeah, she's right Eliana." Roman chimed in.

I pointed my middle finger at them both and went to my room. I took a quick shower and put on a black hoodie and grey sweatpants. This wasn't usually my style, but I wasn't feeling the best and I needed my comfort clothing.

I decided to not put on makeup because it was needed, I always put on mascara but it wasn't a must, at least not right now...

"Ay Eliana hurry your ass up!" Roman shouted from the other room, so I checked my purse to make sure I had everything and I walked inside to where the others were. "Dude let's go," Roman pulled me out of the apartment and made sure to push me into the elevator, nerves flooded my system as we got into the Uber.

I didn't want to see him, and I didn't know what I was supposed to say to him...

When we arrived, I felt almost nauseous from all the nerves, Roman and I stood outside of the door for a good few minutes before he opened the door for me to go inside, as promised Miles had his door locked.

"Miles man open the door, you haven't eaten in a few days I bought some food." Roman knocked on the door while giving me the strangest look ever.

"Fuck of will you?" Miles yelled from his room, he sounded tired and bored, why was I here. I shouldn't be here.

"Look I know about you kissing her, just c'mon man!" Roman seemed to be slightly aggravated.

The door unlocked and Miles was standing there shirtless with his sweatpants hanging low on his waist, I scanned his body that was painted with tattoos...I hated when people were covered in tattoos, why would you want something so permanent on you?

Miles glared at Roman as he walked into Miles' room, Miles didn't seem to have seen me yet, his eyes were stuck on his friend, "Miles...Eliana come in here-" Roman pointed at me.

"She's here? What the hell man?" Miles looked at me, this time he had no smirk on his face only disgust, it was like he regretted what he did, almost like he hated me more than he had before.

"Look Roman I think I'm gonna g-" before I could finish my sentence Roman pulled me into Miles' room, grabbed the key from his door, and ran out of the room, shutting and locking the door, locking Miles and me in his room.

Miles ran to his bedroom door flipping the handle up and down trying to open it, "Roman open this door you fuck!"

"Sorry man, can't need to walk my uhh...my fish" Roman seemed to be laughing from the other side the door.

I walked up to the door and started banging on it, "Ro, LET ME OUT, WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!!!" I started banging louder but Roman seemed to finding this a bit too amusing.

"I'm not letting you guys out until tomorrow. You need to sort your shit out!." He said. "Now, I've ordered some food, and it'll be here soon. I'll pass it through the window and then I'm leaving."I could practically here Roman smiling.

Miles Pov

"Ro, LET ME OUT, WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!!!" she yelled banging on the door.

Ro? She had a nickname for him? Where have I been that I've missed this? Jealousy flooded my stomach and I quickly shook the thought away, I couldn't be jealous, it was her...

Eliana huffed and went to go sit on the floor in the corner far away from me, she couldn't even look at me. Her eyes were focused on my bed, suddenly color drained from her face as she walked back over to the door, "Roman, did you just say, you're only unlocking the door tomorrow?"

Oh no...

"Yeah, so I'll see ya tomorrow morning- wait the food's here hold on." Roman responded.

"Fucking great." I muttered under my breath clenching my jaw. I went over to my bed and sat on it, "Of fucking course this happens."

"Hey, I don't wanna be locked in here with you either so just stop muttering." she rolled her eyes at me and went to the door trying to open it again.

"It's not going to open you prick." I seethed as the noise was starting to irritate me now. I watched as she rolled her eyes at me and went to go sit in the corner.

I heard a knock on the window and I watched as Roman opened the sliding door ever so slightly he was standing on the balcony showing, me the food in his hand, "Don't even try to run past me, into the kitchen I'll be locking that door too...hey at least you'll have a balcony?"he smiled sarcastically as he handed me the food closed the sliding door, and then he disappeared.

Leaving me alone with the one girl who was confusing me.

"At least you have the balcony?" his words repeated themselves in my head. I meanI liked our balcony, it was nice, It was connected to all the rooms around our apartment but there was definitely no way of getting out of here. Roman was smart, and fuck was I going to beat him the fuck up when I got out of here.

I put the food on my desk and looked at Eliana. She was resting her chin on her knees, still not acknowledging me.

"The food's here I guess." I sighed.

"Not hungry." the blonde replied dryly, and my stomach twisted, she said all those words to Roman but could barely look at me. What did I do wrong?

You're a dick and oh you kissed her.

"Fuck off," I told my subconscious. I didn't mean to kiss her, maybe...I did, but I don't know why I did.

She's doing stuff to me and I hate it, I hate her. First I got hard, then I got fucking shy around her. I don't get fucking shy around girls, they get shy around me.
And then I kissed her. She was definitely fucking with me because why the fuck was I acting like this?

After about ten minutes she had still not said anything to me, I checked my phone and it was now 10 pm. Great.

She got up and walked over to the food, took a drink and fries and went to sit back down in her spot ignoring me.

"Would you fucking stop?" I hissed through my teeth. "Stop acting like I'm not here"

"What?" she scoffed, while tapping her fingers on her phone screen.

"You're not even acknowledging me... at least look at me."

"Well, the last time I saw you, you hurt me and called me a bitch so I guess...I have the right to be ignoring you." she fake smiled while going back on her phone.

"Well you deserved it. I was helping you!" I got up from my bed in frustration. I raked my fingers through my hair while glaring at her, I noticed she was wearing black...she never wore black.

"No, you didn't help me. You're a dick Miles, you don't know jack shit about me. And then you...you..."

I knew what she wanted to say, but it wasn't coming out. I kissed her.

"You fucking kissed me Miles! Which doesn't make sense, because you literally loathe me, one minute you're insulting me then-"

"Because you're doing stuff to me Eliana. What the-. Look do you think I meant to?" I watched as she now got up pushing her hair behind her ears. Her blue eyes stared at me with confusion.

"What do you mean you didn't mean to. You don't just kiss someone by accident you idiot!" she balled her fists.

"You're doing things to me Eliana...and I don't like it okay?" I stalked up to her making her back hit a wall. I put my hands on the wall beside her face making sure she had no escape.

What am I doing? Why am I doing this?

She started breathing heavier, I was doing something to her, and there was no denying it, "Miles, what are...what are you doing." she asked looking up into to my eyes.

Fuck.

The way she was looking at me was causing a bulge to grow in my pants, WHY THE HELL WAS THIS HAPPENING.

"Miles..." she bit her lip as her eyes trailed up and down my face, "Miles, I can feel..."

"I know." I felt her breathing on me, we were so close, any sudden movement would make our lips slightly brush against each other.

"Why'd you kiss me?" she asked.

Instead of answering, I just looked at her rosey lips and then I found myself staring into her blue-grey eyes. She wasn't wearing makeup and for some reason she looked perfect without it, a strand of her blonde hair fell out of place.

"Eliana, what are you doing to me?" I breathed pushing the piece of hair back into place.

"I'm not doing anything," she bit her lip.

I wanted to kiss her so bad. I wanted to bite that fucking lip, I wanted to taste her again, but I couldn't...I was supposed to hate her.

I stared into her eyes a bit longer, allowing the tension to float around us. I felt myself lean closer into her, with the bulge between my legs I was trying to resist the blonde in front of me.

"Fuck this." I grunted as I smashed my lips onto hers, once again, this time taking in her scent. She smelt of peaches, and never in my life have I liked peaches more.

I bit her bottom lip making her moan slightly against my lips, I moved my hands down to her body gripping her tightly. I moved her closer to myself as our lips moved in sync, both of us enjoying the kiss equally.

Her soft lips brushed mine and she stopped to look at me, she cupped my face and pulled me closer. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist, I kissed her hard as she snaked her arms around my neck.

I moved my lips down her neck leaving sloppy kisses all over, I sucked a spot on her neck marking my territory, I nipped at a spot behind her ear and got a response from her.

"Miles..." she moaned against my lips.

That moan...right now I knew this was what I wanted, but I knew I would come to regret this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 6.8K 53
Sam has a complicated past that's shaped her current decisions. One of those decisions being to stay relationship free throughout her college experie...
248 43 13
Aria is a choatic childish college girl who is in love with Alex , the introverted mysterious guy . Liam , who is Alex's biggest enemy has a crush on...
3.6K 174 14
The story on how i fell in love with someone i should't of when i moved into my new home town. im not good at descriptions but i assure you , you w...
531 13 11
This girl is dating this guy who doesn't treat her the best. The boyfriend's best friend is pissed off by him not treating her like his girlfriend. I...