The Forgotten Sister.

By 1dharrylouisgirl

Pretend your invisible to everyone around you. How would you feel? Now pretend your invisible to the ones... More

The Forgotten Sister.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors Note!!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors Note:
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors Note
Authors Note:
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note!!
Chapter 13
Authors note!
Chapter 14
Big News!!! READ!!!! Please :)
Authors note!! Truth!!
Chapter 15
Authors note:
Chapter 16
Authors Note: PLEASE
Chapter 18
Authors note: other stories
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors note
Okay, one more
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Q&A and New Story
Q&A

Chapter 17

10.8K 190 86
By 1dharrylouisgirl

Blakes POV

I thought things were going to be better.

I thought wrong.

Chase and I had just made it home. He stopped right in front of the door and let me drop from his shoulder. Well not literally drop, more of a push off the shoulders.

"You could have warned me at least!" I pushed his chest, giggling a little.

He looks down at me and grabs my head dramatically and shoves my face into his chest.

"Oh! My poor baby!!" Sarcastic much.

I shove him away and hit him upside the head, not very heard I should say. Yet he still holds his head as if he were in pain.

While we were laughing, the door opens.

Chase and I stop. We slowly turn to face who had opened the door.

"I'm not mad at you. I'm just glad I get to see you again."

Louis.

I smile at him and jump, giving him a proper hug. I missed this big guy!!

"Well hello to you too missy," louis chuckles, holding me In a tight embrace.

"Hello," I whisper back.

*cough cough*

I let go of Louis and look towards the one who had disturbed our reunion. And when I do look, I see a smirking Chase.

"Well well well. What do we have here?"

I shyly back away from louis and look at the cracks in the cement.

" I'm Louis. Louis Tomlinson. And you are...."

Chase broke his gaze from me and looks up at Louis.

"I am Chase, Chase the great. And Chase, the one who is gonna jump on you like a monkey for holding my sister a little longer then needed."

I gaze up at Chase, giving him the stink eye.

"Sister?? What?? I think there needs to be a sit down and a discussion." I'm taking it that louis is very confused.

"Chase isn't really my brother. Blood brother at least. We've known each other for 3 years and we've been inseparable. So I consider him my brother."

Louis nodded, looking even more relieved.

Then it struck me. Why is Louis at the house? Does that mean that everyone is here? It can't be.

"Louis, why are you here anyways?" I say in a polite tone, not wanting to sound like a total bit ch.

"The lads are here."

Those words.

They just made sick.

Niall. He can't see us! Harry already said that he doesn't know who we are.

"Louis. You can't tell them that we were here. You can't say anything about me. At. All." Louis looked at me confusingly, so I continued. "You know how you never knew Harry had a little sister?"
Louis nods his head.
"Non of you know. And that's the way harry wants it." A frown made its ways to Louis's face.

"That Is just terrible." Shaking his head, louis turns to see if anyone has listened into our conversation on the door step.

" Me and Chase are getting a hotel. Can you help us sneak in?"

However, when I said that Chase and I were getting a hotel, Lou's face dropped. Why? I have no clue. But I thought I should clear things up. But Chase beat me too it

"Don't worry dude, I'm gay," I heard Chase whisper, "you can have her only if you treat her right."

I elbow Chase in the ribs and give him a dirty look.

"Come on, I'll sneak you guys in. " Louis smiles and winks at me.

I could feel the blush form on my face, but shake it off and follow louis and Chase into the house.

Before we got any farther, I pulled louis back. "When you see my mom, tell her that me and Chase are going to be out late and will stay at a hotel. Just that and nothing more."

Louis smiles and nods then continues walking.

The room suddenly filled with distant laughter and chitter chatter. As we walk through the house, the voices get louder.

"LOUIS! Hey mate! Who was at the door?"

I grab Chase and pull him behind a wall, signaling Louis to go on.

"Ummm, no one mate. I guess they went away."

I peek out of the corner to see who was talking. He had brown hair, and a scruffy looking beard.

Lime? Lami?

Liam! That's his name!

"Liam fricken Payne!" Chase whispers into my ear. I shush him so he doesn't catch any attention.

"Really? You were out there pretty long. Anyways. Come on! We were waiting for you."

Liam starts to pull louis out of the room we were in. Before he was completely gone, louis looks back and gives us a look saying "I'm sorry!"

After the coast is clear, Chase and I quietly go across to room towards the stairs.
I can't help but to look into the room louis was pulled into.

And sure enough, there was all the members of One Direction. Liam, Niall, Louis, and Harry. ( I miss Zayn already!!😭😩). Harry seemed to be perfectly fine.

Pig.

I drag Chase up the stairs and too my room.

"Ok. Take a couple of clothes cause we might stay there awhile." I pull out two suit cases. One for me and one for Chase.

As we are packing, we hear heavy footsteps running up the stairs.

"Hold on! I just gotta grab something from my room!"

"Crap! Its Harry! Hide!"
I grab Chase and go into the Walk in closet. Lot more roomie then it sounds though.

We stay quiet. Nothing happens and we are about to get out of the closet until we hear something start to creek.

"I thought I left this thing open."

Harry. He's going through the secret door. Now I know why it was open when I came home for the first time.

"Gosh dang, I need to make this thing bigger." He keeps whispering these things to himself.

I open the door just a bit so I can see what he is doing. What is he doing in my room?

Why is he is he using the secret passage way?

"Blake....."

What the heck.

"Blake, I am so sorry..... I'm so so so sorry. Where are you? Please come home?"

I feel Chase rub my shoulder, trying to sooth me.  I hear my bed creek, signaling that Harry had sat down. I open the door a little more.

Sure enough, there was Harry sitting in my bed with his head laying in his hands. His long hair moving left and right from him shaking his head. He had something in his hand. Not just something, but my little bear that I always carried with me. The bear that I loved more than anything because Harry gave it to me when I was only 3. I always had it with me, even when I was at the age where I left home. I meant to take it with me but I left it by accident. When I found out I left it, I was deviated.

He was clutching it, holding it to his chest tightly. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry."

A tear went down my face, but I quietly wiped it away. I hear him say one last thing.

"I just can't tell them about you Blake..... I just can't. I don't want anyone knowing and I will never get to tell you the reason."

With that he stood up and opened the secret door and went back to his room, but not before I notice something.

He took my bear with him, still clutching it to his chest.

---
---------
*not edited*
Two update its one day!!' Oh YA!!! Sorry I have not been updating. I've been really busy. A family member of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer and had to have surgery so I've been helping with that most of the time!!

But thank you guys for reading and please please please vote and comment!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16 0 9
This is story about a girl named Mikayla, who is in her senior year of high school and has been getting bullied and nobody will do anything to help h...
13.8K 93 15
What if you had everything you ever needed. And you lost it all? Would you still love the person who took it all? Or hate them with every ounce of yo...
965 17 11
Everyone's had at least one moment where they've wanted to disappear. One moment in time where they couldn't stand the place they were, the people th...
311 10 24
Heads up this story is pretty old and kinda bad so I don't rlly recommend reading😬 Anyway ~~~~ "P-please, just leave m-me alone," I whisper, mentall...