Happier.

By kangtheneurotic

Things aren't as nice as they were a few months ago. As cuffing season looms, Greta wraps herself around a ca... More

《 book two 》
《 cast 》
• PART ONE •
1. i'm hot, you're cold
2. good soap
3. woman up, going down
4. for real this time
5. proposal
• PART TWO •
6. montgomery
7. georgia-bound
9. we-people
• PART THREE •
10. date night
11. georgia water
12. stable people
13. deja vu
• PART FOUR •
14. faithful girl
15. diversity quota
16. hot cocoa
17. pep talk
• PART FIVE •
18. new girl
19. bridges
20. prom date
21. grow up
• PART SIX •
22. carmen
23. little sister
24. belong
25. spare key
• PART SEVEN •
26. ship names
27. old friends
28. choices
29. backyard talks
30. new beginnings
𝘮𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

8. kindred spirits

129 16 1
By kangtheneurotic

✦✦✦ 

♫ try by the xx ♫

It was after she realized that the casserole in her fridge had gone bad did Frances settle for offering up Chinese takeout in its place. Thankfully, Eli had been patient enough to wait.

And in doing so, she'd taken him on a tour through much of her living room. He looked on at much of the structure and its similarities to the living room in his apartment. It was interesting to recall how spacious their homes were when there wasn't much inside.

In Frances's case, she lived nearly just as minimalistic as he did. Aside from the one plush and lavender sofa she had placed in front of her 40" TV, there was but the coffee table set in between them. 

All the while, she had a table at the height of his hip that held up a plastic plant and two picture frames of what he could only assume to be her with her family. 

"That's the three of y'all?" Eli had asked her as he picked up the small, square-shaped picture.

And walking back to him with two bottles of beer, Frances handed him one and smiled fondly. "Yeah, we took it for Thanksgiving the year before. My grandmother had tons of copies."

"I see you was rockin' the bangs hella hard," He teased, which resulted in Frances rolling her eyes and laughing.

"Shut up, I had acne back then! I had to cover it up somehow. You're gonna tell me that you came out of the womb looking like... That?" She wondered as her fingers gestured up and down Eli's frame in fascination. 

Though, deep down the only thing, she had in mind to compare him to was of a dark-skinned Hemsworth sibling with a southern accent.  

But he, too, managed to chuckle, some. "I had a fat face," He admitted. "And my teeth were mad crooked. Had to get the one in the back fixed after a wrestling accident."

She quirked a brow. "You know you're gonna have to let me see that sometime, right?"

Sipping his beer, however, Eli smirked before wandering over to the couch to take a seat. Then, Frances wasn't too far behind once she kicked off her tennis shoes and climbed onto the other side of the furniture with him. "Was that your brother in the other picture?" He wondered, recalling the second photograph.

However, she shook her head. "Boyfriend. And no, he's not dead." She stated humorously before getting her phone to turn on some music.

After enough scrolling through her phone, she managed to activate her Bluetooth speaker. And amid the soft strums of guitar strings, the folksy, Irish-sounding vocals bringing the album to life was enough to spark Eli's interest. "Aye, who this?"

She blushed a bit, setting her phone down. And just before she could take another swig of her beer, Frances braved to answer. "Okay, you might take some cool points from me. But the new Mumford and Sons album just dropped, and I just wanted to listen to it."

He laughed as she expected, then struck her with something she never would have. "I ain't even knew they had a new album out! You know you gotta let me sit here and listen to the whole thing, right?"

"Hang on, you actually like these guys?!" She asked, stunned. "Like unironically?"

"Yeah! Babel got me through a lotta shit." Laughed Eli. "My ex hated this, though. She used to tease me about it a lot." Suddenly, he went silent and resigned within the bottle of his beer. "Sorry..." He murmured. "Shouldn't have brought her up. I'm supposed to be over it by now."

Then, just when he was worried that the discomfort was setting in, Frances buried herself deeper into the cushions before asking him, "What happened, exactly?"

And with a conflicted shrug, he answered. "She was already engaged. Or at least... She was plannin' on it. Either way, she cut me off. Now she with someone else."

The sympathy brought Frances to frown at him. From the tone in his voice, she'd already felt regret for urging the answer out. And Eli could notice that. Her crystal blue eyes were aimed low to the ground. The moment between them grew more lamentable than the music.

Apologetically, he removed himself from the equation of the sofa and from the moment altogether. "Anyways, um... Thanks for the drink. But I still gotta get ready to go and all that." Clinging the bottle tightly between his fingers, Eli stood and walked towards the door.

Then, in a quiet enough tone, Frances gave into her confession as well. "He chose someone else too." He stopped himself before his fingers could twist the knob, but even with his back turned, he listened to whatever else she could give of her admission. "We met in college. Then, I took a job up here. The plan was that he'd move up sometime next month. But he met someone else."

Slowly, Eli turned back. He leaned against the door frame, looking on to Frances as she remained on the couch. But soon enough, he walked back over to her, finding his seat again.

And with the reunion of his proximity, Frances smiled some. "I've been meaning to throw that picture away, but I can't bring myself to do it yet. We had history, more than I ever thought I'd have with anyone. When he told me that it was over, it was like I lost more than enough of myself to feel the same again. All of me - all the best memories - they were his now."

"You miss him?" 

"Do you miss her?" 

Quietly, Eli looked back down, with a nod slowly coming to life to her question. "Honestly, I ain't really sure how I'm gonna forget about her." 

"You won't," She said to him. "I haven't forgotten about mine. The ones that broke your heart are the hardest to wish away. The best thing you can do is to just keep going, just like they are right now." 

And after the last sip of her beer, she couldn't keep away the shameful giggle erupting from her throat. The buzz in her system was starting to linger more bluntly. Looking her way back up to him, she fell under the thin veil of yearning that was only getting thicker. 

She was betrayed by the very urges she's hidden from herself. That it wasn't just the breakfast she entered that apartment hoping to enjoy. The connection between them was mystifying then, something she wasn't sure she was ready to explore.

But now, it was all laid out before her, as were her own vulnerabilities. Given that this would be her only chance to seize whatever liquored up confidence she could get her hands on, Frances reached out.

Her long, delicately thin, ivory fingers laced themselves atop the surface of his dark backhand. She caught the way he stared at her then. Almost puzzled but not too surprised, for she had then wondered if maybe it was the alcohol getting to him too.

Careless, Frances brought herself closer. She was unprepared for the heavenly tirade of his lips sinking between the slits of her much smaller ones. But laced with the taste of liquor, the motions in which he took to accept her kissing were divine.

She felt his touch to her cheek; it lured her even closer until the body heat was unavoidable. Seconds passed on, and more of her body piled itself on top of his. Eli's hands traced themselves downward along her back until her ass was within his palms. Then with a tight squeeze, he spilled a soft moan from France's otherwise occupied mouth. She stared down at him through the shade of the darkened room.

The sense of rationality was at a steady decline; and in its place, lustful intrigue grew more profound. Sinking deeper into the cushions of that sofa, Frances kept what little dominance she had by staying on top of him. Her body, in all of its slim and petite frame, increased its grinding over the accursed jeans that plagued the both of their skins with denim separation. 

With that, all the logic in her mind had ceased to exist. There was only the intrigue of now. She climbed down from the mountain that was his body, but pertained to highs she built herself up to.

"C'mon..." She invited, walking off from the couch. It was down the hall where she began ridding herself of the burden that were her clothes. Her shirt was pried off first, as were her bra right after. 

And seconds later, once she'd been down to nothing but her dark blue, cotton-fabric panties, Eli's presence entered the atmosphere that was her bedroom. The secret world lost to the rest of the universe had welcomed this stranger in. Every essence of her was exposed. But Eli's acceptance was lured the moment those firm lips of his planted themselves along the edge of her shoulders. 

Another moan escaped from her, and she reached behind, latching her fingers onto the helm of Eli's shirt. "No clothes in here," She warned. "Just wanna feel you." 

And pulling back, Eli relinquished his torso of the fabric. She watched him, bringing herself to the edge of the bed to play the eager audience member to his strip show. The bottom half of her rosy lips were sandwiched between her white teeth. She was in awe of the way he looked. Compared to her skinny, white figure, the sheer brutish shape of his black skin could never be so different. 

Then, once the rest of his clothes were pooled at his feet, there was his manhood, springing freely and throbbing its way to a hardness that made Frances compress her thighs together in sheer arousal and fear. 

Still, she watched him walk towards her. His steps were careful, yet alluring. Leaning down, he kissed her once more, and she closed her eyes to bask into every facet of the sensation brought on by it. He brought her back down into the mattress, leaving his hands to wander across her small breasts, down to her belly. 

The heat within her elevated under his touch. But once he snatched her panties by the waistband, she shivered. 

"No clothes in here..." His cool, deep voice repeated. 

Under submission, her panties were dragged down her legs and tossed across the bedroom. "The- Hmm... N- nightstand..." She moaned out. "Condoms in nightstand!" 

With a hoarse growl, he pulled back to get what she asked for. Though, despite being laced with the ever-growing hunger of their afternoon fucking, Frances looked to the condom, then to his cock. Blushing, she released an underwhelmed giggle. "I'm sorry!" She confessed.

And laughing, Eli responded. "You realize this could prolly fit around my head at best, right?" 

Then, she laughed harder. "I didn't know you were going to be this big!" Snatching the condom from his fingers, Frances flicked it away.

"Get some magnums next time," He encouraged.

And she quirked a brow of intrigue. "Fuck me good enough and I'll consider it." 

They shuffled their bodies underneath the covers, and Frances withstood the weight of Eli's body held over hers until her legs opened themselves up to him, and the tip of his cock pierced through her soaked walls. The raw entry ripped a pitchy moan through her throat. "Shit!" 

She clung her nails to his back, ready to ruin the skin. Though his strokes were slow, they'd been deep, deeper than Frances had ever felt inside of her. Soaking his dick took little to no effort now. With the dragging push and pulls of his manhood through the walls of her once delicate pussy, Frances kept his face close to hers.

Staring up at him, she had his black eyes trapped underneath the veil of her blue ones. "This good?" She moaned out to him. 

Then, Eli kissed back into her lips, only to answer with a harder push through her guts, prying out a cry of pain and pleasure that she was slowly becoming addicted to giving him. 

As the bed moved with them, the urge to pick up the pace had been greater. Her ankles locked themselves around his waist. And while she clung to him for dear life, the lower half of Eli's body ravaged all the wet, sticky surfaces of her pussy. 

"Don't stop," She mewled. 

"I won't," He moaned back. "I want this pussy so bad..."

"How bad?" 

"So bad." He said with a kiss. "This is all I want!" 

Upon his dirty admission, she smiled pleasantly. Their foreheads touched in the euphoric connection, and his big, hard shaft plowed its way further through her poor cunt until her guts ruptured. 

She knew she wasn't going to feel the same after this. Having finally being introduced to the affection given by his cock, Frances knew that one time wasn't going to be enough. 

Then, he turned them around, and her small ass had been forced up to his firm groin before his dick re-entered. Frances whined in delight. Her face pressed itself into the sheets, with her fingers threatening to tear at the fabric from how hard they clenched at it. 

He was fucking her now. It was hard and passionate, as though they've been doing this for 30 years rather than 30 minutes. All the sensitivities within her had reached their pique. She was seeing lights flash their way behind the lids of her eyes. The singing hollers of her throat reached a new melody in contention to the bass of his grunts and hoarse breathing. 

"I'm gonna cum!" She cried. "Keep going! Just like that... Just like-" 

She wept into her sheets. Her body trembled against Eli's body, and it was in the middle of her orgasmic wave, did she truly begun to feel worried. For now, he snatched her hands from the sheets, and bound them behind her back by the strength of his grasp. 

She was steadily losing control of her own body. And frankly, she didn't want it anymore. One of Eli's hands held her hands above the ass, all while the other clutched so tightly to her left thigh. Instead of him pushing and pulling against her body, he was now dragging Frances back and forth against him. 

"Oh God! I'm close again... Don't stop, please!" 

He snarled above her, like a beasts conquering its prey. "You finna bust all over this dick?!" 

"Y-ESSS!" She whined. 

He snapped her harder against his hips, and she could've sworn that her womb had been touched. All the cream and juices within her pussy gave way to his rough treatment. With his dick coated in so much of her mess, it wasn't long before he too felt the threat of his own release. 

"Fuck, I'm finna nut!" 

Upon his warning, Frances trembled. Already so raw and so deep, there was more than enough risk taken here today. 

But then, she though, Fuck it, things felt too good to care now.

"Fill me up."

And so, he did. The rolling thrusts of his hips gave her as much of his cock as possible. And with it, every ounce of his thick, creamy seed oozed inside of her as well. 

Frances shivered, falling to her sweaty mess. And the moment Eli's body collapsed onto the other side, she crawled over to him. Finding his lips, she reunited them with her own. The Mumford and Sons album had long played away in the background. And from the echoes down the hall, Frances caught onto the sounds of The xx serenading them instead. 

It was pleasant, as was this moment. Despite knowing they'd need to clean again, Frances surrendered herself into the bounty of his arms. She found comfort within his biceps, and security against his chest. 

Then, once she regained some semblance of focus, Frances pulled Eli's face back down for a kiss. Thus, sending them both into the bliss of their aftercare.

✦✦✦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.8K 40
A Featured Wattpad Romance, Wattpad New Adult, and Wattpad Psychological Novel (triggering romance) **November 3, 2019: 1st place Winner of romance c...
48.2K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...
917K 47.5K 27
Flirting with a patient is fine . . . as long as it doesn't go further. . . . Sabine is a talented nurse starting her dream job when she meets her ne...
65.9K 4.8K 27
Emily and River meet in Miami, where they have the time of their lives, but it isn't meant to be: the next morning, Emily leaves for San Francisco, l...