Dangerous Love (TMNT TMNT FAN...

By swxxtescape

Hey guys, this is my first book So Dangerous Love is about Rapael and this girl named Nicole I love TMNT! It... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N

Chapter 4

9K 224 24
By swxxtescape

The next morning I woke up with a note on my chest.

Hey beautiful,
You fell asleep on me and I put you to bed and then left. I was wondering could you meet me @ 5:00 o'clock tonight on the roof? Hope to see you there!
-Raph

I blushed the whole time I read that. I looked down on my watch and it said 3:00 o'clock! I slept a long time.

"Shoot!" I yelled.

By 4:45 I was all ready. I headed up to the roof, Raph was there waiting for me.

"Hey, Raphie" I said. she looked over at me and said "Don't call me Raphie, I already have one at home calling me that!"

My eyes widened "There's more of you?!?" "Yes... Nicole... You're scaring me..." "I WANT MEET THEM!!" I yelled.

"Alright, I guess" he said. "YAY!!"

1 HOUR LATER

We were walking down in the sewers.

"Almost there" he said.

He turned one of the sewer pipes and the walls started moving. I stepped back a little shocked.

"Wow..." I whispered. The lair was huge. "Mikey give that back" a voice said.

They ran across you than backed up slowly.

"Who are you?" The orange masked one said.

"I'm Nicole" I replied "what's your name?"

"Im Mikey" the Orange masked one said.

"I'm Leo" the blue masked one said.

That's when another turtle walked out. "Hey Raph, are you- who's this?" "I'm Nicole." I say "Raph's girlfriend."

"WHAT?" All three turtles yelled. But Raph just blushed. "That's right" I leaned on him.

"What's your name" I pointed at The purple masked.

"D-Donnie" he said "Raph can I talk to you, alone?"

They came out 2 minutes later. "Nicole, you need to meet master splinter" Raph said nervously. "O-Ok..." I was so nervous.

"Master Splinter, I would like to introduce you to my girlfriend." Raph says. "Can you keep our secret?" He says. "Y-Yes" I say "Of course!"

He studies me "Welcome to the family!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 62 29
I don't now TMNT, the cover or any of the books mentioned. Lillie moved from Minnesota to the outskirts of the Big Apple. She's fiercely loyal and c...
40.4K 2.8K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...
1.5K 27 24
TMNT students going to school. This was my first story so I hope your guys like it. Tell me if you think I should keep adding to this in the future...
254 13 13
Based on the 2014 movie. This is my first fanfiction and hope everyone will like this. Pardon my grammar or spelling. English is not my first languag...