HOME : new reality

By -vvennaru

"this is my comfort game." "yes, but does it brings you what it called home?" ━━━━━━━━━━━━ [ genshin impact x... More

[ NOTES ]
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
CRACK CHAPTER : INCORRECT QUOTES
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR + NOTES
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX + NOTES

TWENTY EIGHT

5.2K 272 345
By -vvennaru

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

"[Y/N]! WAKE UPPP!" i groaned, slapping away a small hands that has been slapping my face awake. "go away oMG I'M SLEEPING." i screech, literally in hoarse voice. paimon huff, rolling her eyes as she did so. "okay, fine. guess you don't wanna go to liyue."

that's it. only that sentence could make me completely awake as in a flash, paimon couldn't see my figure anymore. "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME EARLIER." i yelled, getting ready to wash up, running around the room. paimon gasped in disbelief, hands clutching on her heart as if she was betrayed by me.

"paimon's has been trying for these past few minutes! you're the one who doesn't want to wake up! you even slapped me away!" paimon scolded, her hands waving around in frustated manner. you can even see an imaginary smoke coming out of her ears comically as she scolded me.

but to her annoyance, i only ignore her as i continue getting ready. paimon comically bit a napkins that come out of nowhere before floating away. "you know what? paimon will just go! hmph!" she slammed the door close, leaving me to get ready, though i barely notices her frustation and annoyance towards me. meh, i'll comfort her with foods later.

"what importance is, we're heading to liyue today!" i widely grin, working on my hair which only will ended up dishevel soon enough. after washing up and getting ready, feeling satisfied with how i looked today, which was the same as everyday but, lemme me feel another great confidence today.

(love yourself everyones <3)

i stroded down the stairscase, humming as i my nose caught a radiant smell which make my stomach grumble. my mouth almost water as i quickly walking, skipping down the staircase as i go straight to the kitchen room.

i open the door open and was met with a strong radiant smell, which totally smell good, even just from the smell. i grin widely, eyes glittering at the foods on the table. "wahh~ it smells so good!" i compliment, licking my lip.

aether chuckled, putting down another dish on the table. "well, good morning to you too, sleepy beauty."

i grin sheepishly, "good morning aether!" i greet him back before giving him a look of concern, "how are you feeling, now?"

aether smile, shaking his head softly, "i'm feeling much better, don't worry." he replied which made me sigh in relief, "then that's good."

listening to our conversation, paimon tilt her head confusedly, "did something happened? why are you asking if aether's was feeling better?" she confusedly asked. both me and aether shrugged, ignoring her.

"it's nothing." aether said and paimon huff in annoyance. "c'mon, what is it? why are you two not telling me?!" she grumbled. i took this moment to tease her, "why, we just went to food hunting when you were sleeping, paimon. that's all~"

paimon widen her eyes, "what?! and you two didn't invite me? you two even want to keep it a secret! not fair!!" she pumped her tiny fist in frustation. i merely shrugged, sitting down as i take a plate and eat with aether's who was already start eating.

paimon continue to grumble, not until aether threatened him. "seems like you don't want to eat, then i'll be finishing all of this with [y/n]."

paimon quickly float down and eat with all of her might, stopping her series of grumbling. me and aether share a teasing look, chuckling quietly watching our tiny companion trying to keep the foods with her, scared that aether will take it away.

[ 🌱 ]

"OH?" i blinked when i saw amber from afar, waving at me. i smile as i skipped to the good's hunter, heading to the bunny girl.

"amber!" i greet her, giving her a hug which she accepted. i pulled from the hug and amber invite me to sit with her which i complied.

"have you eaten?" she ask and i nod, "aether's foods is really good~" i compliment as the bunny girl giggle before letting out a soft sigh. i tilt my head, "what's wrong, amber?"

she pout, "i heard you're going to leave monstardt."

"aww is that why?" i giggle inwardly and side hugged her from my seat, "don't worry amber, it's not like i'm gonna leave forever. i'll visit you guys from time to time, alright?"

she hmph-ed, "you better be! i'm gonna miss my roommate! i already missed you from yesterday when you went to sleep in aether's teapot!"

i laughed, "right, i'm gonna miss you too amber. you're my best friend ever since i've got here, you've been helping me a lot! so of course i'm gonna miss you a lot." i said as she awe-d.

"i owe you a lot amber, i'll pay you one day." amber quickly shook her head and crossed her arms to form a 'x', "no way! i helped you with sincerity, you don't have to pay me. i only did what i have to."

"besides, you're my friend. we neee to help our friends in need, right?" she grin as let out a few dramatic sobs, "thank you amber. but i will still pay you someday, i don't take a no." i insisted. amber sigh before giggling, "fine."

"when are you going to liyue?" she asked a the waitress, sara came and put amber's dish on the table.

"hm, i'm waiting for aether. after he's done with his things, we'll get moving." i said and amber nod, taking a bit out of her dishes. "man, i want to go to liyue too, someday."

"i'll make sure to bring you oneday, amber. i'll talk to aether." i said, whisper the last part which amber giggle, almost choking on her food.

and so, i spent the morning with amber, talking about random things while accompanying the red bunny girl eating her breakfast.

"oh right, i'm gonna take some things in the room." i said, clapping my hands in realization as i wait for amber to pay for the foods. "well then, let's go. i'll go with you too." amber said and i nod, walking towards the hq.

arriving at the hq, i quickly went to our room and take few things i need for the trip. after done with it, i walked out from the room and went to the lobby to see klee and albedo.

me and amber walked up to them and greet.

"hi klee, albedo!" i smile, waving at them. klee grin widely at me, "hi big sister!" while albedo give me a nod.

"what are you two doing here?" amber ask and albedo let out a small sigh while klee just looked down sheepishly. "apparently, klee made a big mess once again." albedo said.

"what mess?"

"she's blasting people's houses."

"oh....is the house alright, though?"

"that's isn't what you're supposed to be worrying about, [y/n]." amber sigh as i awkwardly chuckle.

"klee wasn't intentional! klee saw spiders on the walls so klee used the bombs to killed it! but now, klee was in a big mess." klee pouted as she tried to explained herself.

i pat her head, "that's right. spiders is scary." klee looked up to me with sparkling eyes, "klee does not scare of spiders!"

i deadpan, "then why did you even blast the spiders if you wasn't scare of it, klee?"

klee paused, sheepishly looked at me with a cute face.

"anyway, klee is begging me to not to tell jean so that she won't be put in confinement room." albedo said, looking at klee with stern gaze. klee pout, "klee is sorry, klee promised klee will becareful with bombs."

i smile at her, "klee promise?" i put out my pinky finger as klee eagerly accept it, "klee promise!"

i turn to albedo and smile. the male let out another small sigh before his hands goes on klee's head, patting it. "alright, i will not tell jean this time. but make sure you keep your promise klee."

"alright big brother albedo!" klee grin widely, jumping up and down cheerfully.

"alright, now that's settle i'll be leaving now." i said to both of them. klee tilt her head, "big sister? where are you going? can klee go with you?"

i frowned, "i'm sorry klee. big sister is going to a trip. klee can't go with me since i'll be staying there for a long time. but if you want i'll bring you oneday." i inwardly sweatdropped, knowing that even without me klee are perfectly fine to go to liyue alone, knowing that she can beat that primo geovishap alone with hee bombs.

"you're going to liyue?" albedo ask and i nod.

"how long?"

"mhmmm not sure yet."

"i see."

"i thought you already knew albedo, considering i've already told jean and lisa that i'll be going. they should've told you." i hum in confusion. albedo shrugged, "they're probably too busy to tell me."

i laughed, "then i'll be going now. gotta go meet aether. see ya again soon, albedo." i flashed him a smile and a pat on klee's head before walking to the door with amber. but before that, i halt for a moment before turning to albedo, "oh by the way."

albedo raised his eyebrows, i shyly grin, "please tell sucrose that i would like to have a small date with her when i come back!"

with that i ran out with disbelief amber. while albedo stood there stunned, before shaking his head softly.

"should've ask me that instead."

[ 🌱 ]

"VENTI?" i smile as i saw the familiar silhouette of the archon who was talking with aether and paimon.

"oh, [y/n] my angel!" i cringed at the name, "what's up?"

"the sky."

"...."

"(◠‿◕)"

"...."

"(◔‿◔)."

"that jokes is old, like you, venti." i whispered the 'like you' part to venti which he shot me an offended look.

"are you done, [y/n]?" aether asked glancing at the bag that i was carrying and i eagerly nod. "yep, 100% done and ready to go!"

venti huff, "wow, you seems excited to leave me."

i smirked, putting my mouth on his ear and whisper, "yeah i can't wait to meet my favorite person there."

venti give me a confused look before realization hits him as he gasp out loud, "don'T TELL ME THAT PERSON IS-!!" i slap my hands on his mouth, closing his noisy mouth as he gasp in again, much offended by me.

aether, paimon and amber shot us a confused look but i ignored it and turn back to aether.

"shall we go now?" aether's mouth formed an 'o' and nod, smiling. paimon clapped her hands, "yippie! paimon can't wait to show [y/n] all of paimon's favorite foods in liyue!"

"you mean basically all the foods?" aether teased which paimon tried her best to denied but c'mon, we all know our favorite fairy.

amber hugged me, "i'll miss youu~"

"count me in!" venti said before totally slumped his body against mine, hugging me tightly. amber groaned as her hands as well was tightly hugged by the bard.

"my hands hurt, bard!"

"then let go of [y/n] so i can hug her!"

"i want to hug her too! she's my best friend!"

"but i AM her favorite person!"

i stay root there blankly while aether and paimon laughed at my pain. after arguing for moments, they let go of me as we're about to depart now.

amber almost cry while venti completely sniffling, playing a sad tune as well which aether give him a bonk on the head.

"we're going now." aether said and i nod. i give amber a last hug before i kissed her on the cheek. amber grin widely before returning my kiss also on the cheek. we both giggle before i turned to the bard and smile softly.

i hugged him for the last time, "we'll meet again soon, venti." i said in his ear as he hummed, enjoying the hug.

i pulled from the hug as venti playfully pout, "no kiss for me?"

"hey that's enough! even paimon doesn't got any kiss from her!" paimon huff as aether silently agreed from the side. i laughed before raising my hands to pull venti's braid close to my lips, before kissing on it.

"haha that's it for you venti." i stuck my tongue out.

"well then, goodbye everyone. have a nice day ahead!" i give them two a close eye smile as i followed aether whom already walking ahead with paimon.

i slightly turned back and waved them with my whole arms.

"goodbye monstadt."

[ 🌱 ]

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"MR. BARD, stop fanboying." amber said blankly to the bard who was holding his braids close with his face. venti hum, ignoring the girl as she hmph-ed.

"i get a kiss on the cheek." she shot and quickly walked away from the offended bard.

"i'll get a kiss from her next time." venti huff in annoyance before strode away, leaving the scene. amber and venti completely oblivious to a two guys who was standing not too far away.

"oh my, what a scene." kaeya chuckle to himself.

"now that she's gone, we'll miss her a lot, won't we?" he said, turning to his brother who only stare at the place where the scene was taken earlier.

kaeya merely smile at his quiet brother, enjoying the calmness between the two of them, instead of arguing back and forth like always.

but kaeya being kaeya, he break the silence.

"man i want a kiss from her too."

"shut up, kaeya."

"ha, i know you want it too."

"i'm going to tape your mouth if you don't shut up now."

"kinky."

"that's it-."

wow, what a great brothers.

[ 🌱 ]

[ i swear this is the last chapter and for the next one we'll be entering liyue my friends. ]

[ sorry late update i'm sick :> i fainted for a second yesterday and has been throwing up for no reason lol. my mom said it's probably bcs i sleep with an empty stomach ]

[ anyway if any of you want to add friends in discord pls tell me before hand 😭 i was confused when there's someone who wants to add me ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 63.3K 132
You were addicted to Genshin Impact so much you would use up all your money and time on it at fault. You also can't help but getting so attracted in...
2.8M 76.5K 50
❝ IMAGINE IF GENSHIN IMPACT WAS A DATING SIM ❞ a series of one shots w/ our beloved genshin impact cast bc i need more content for them [COMPLETED] ...
3.9K 128 3
[Genshin Impact Males X Male! Reader Oneshots] Enjoy your stay in Teyvat with the many handsome men across the land! [Requests: Closed!] [Very Slow U...
856K 20.8K 74
(Genshin Characters x Gender Neutral Reader) A collection of one-shots featuring you and the lovely Genshin characters. © Adoriingly 2021. All Rights...