Sunrise&Sunset ; Boboiboy✓

By mar_iyum_e

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛サンライズ・アンド・サンセット❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌·˚ ༘ ˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎&𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚝 | 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚒𝚋𝚘�... More

PROFILES
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷- "𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚌𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎-"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸- "𝙽𝚊𝚑, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔...𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹- "𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺- "𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜?"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻- "𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚈/𝚗"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼- "𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚑, 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚝-𝚇𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽- "𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞... 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎?"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾- "𝙳-𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜?"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿- "𝙸 𝙳𝙾, 𝙾𝙺𝙰𝚈???"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶- "𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎!"
spotify playlists #1
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷- "𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔???"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸- "𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹- "𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞-"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺- "𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚜"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼- 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽- "𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾- "𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐..."
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿- "𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸0- "𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞... 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐...!"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷- "𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸: "𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 - "𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚘"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 -"𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞" | 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙴
special chapter: mini q&a #1!

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻- "...𝙷-𝙷𝚒 𝙱𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚒𝚋𝚘𝚢"

605 38 5
By mar_iyum_e

"5, 6 & 7, 8!" The dance coach instructed as everyone danced to her beat. "Okay! This is a pass, practice is over! Only 2 months till the concert, so get your faces ready, there's gonna be loads of interviewers comin' at 'cha to know every detail for this concert. Now, Penny. What's special about this concert?" she cried out, glaring her sharp eyes at the panting idol.

 "It's our anniversary concert *pant* coach" she panted as she took a huge breath. "That' right so you all better get your head in the game for this" Coach cried out. \

"And you!" she shouted, pointing at a dancer next to you, "You made the whole group practice the song more than 20 times because you keep forgetting the moves! Unacceptable! Keep in mind that EVERYONE is REPLACEABLE" She shouted once more. "Is she Abby Lee from Dance Moms or what..." you mumbled in your head, having a little flashback about the show you watched 24/7 when you were younger. 

 "What should we do about it"

"Do you think we'll get caught?"

As you heard weird whispering and mutter from the BerryBlue girls, you decided to check them out just to see if they were okay. 

"Hey... are you guys okay?" you asked them as they exchanged startled and frightful looks. "O-Oh, nothing!" Ako blurted out, "A-Ah, I hope you guys are okay then, I'll see you for the next practice," you said goodbye to the group and headed out. 

"That was weird..." you mumbled to yourself. "I hope Janta and Xiaoxing are getting along for their vocal lessons..." you thought to yourself.

 "Hey! Psst! Y/n!" Weaponbot whispered to you in her robotic voice. You then brought the phone up and acted as if you're having a phone call conversation with Weaponbot, who is currently a phone charm, so people won't think you're a manic talking to nothing while walking down the street. "Yeah, what's up?" you greeted him, "Knock Knock!" Weaponbot questioned you

. "*Sigh* fine... who's there..." you sighed and were going head back to Xiaoxing's penthouse until you needed to meet up with your friends to hang out but to get some of that refreshing drink as well.

 "AAAAAAAAAAAARGHH, TODAY'S THE WORST" Gopal's distance growling and complaining could probably be heard from the North pole as you immediately rushed to Kokotiam to see what's going on, "Y/nnnn, are you going to ignore my joke??" Webbie whined. 

Once you've arrived at the Kokotiam, you glanced at the shop, which somehow is... empty except for your slumping group of friends with sulking faces, even Boboiboy is lying on the counter as if he's melted by the boredom. 

"What in the..." you trailed off, the shop is practically a desert. "What happened here?? I thought this place would be packed during the weekends??" you cried out, rushing to the squad as they looked as dreadful as ever.

 "Well..." Ying trailed off, "Let's just say today isn't our best day at work at TAPOPS-U" Yaya explained, trying to sound not tired to get you worried much, which failed massively failed. "Seriously?? First, Tok Aba's Kokotiam; THE Kokotiam if Rintis Island, in such a state, and now you guys?? *Sigh* I guess both our days kinda suck today..." you sighed while side glaring a Weaponbot, who's still being a phone charm down there and shivering at the sight of your deadly glares. 

"Ugh, tell me about it. We had to do a load of stuff, from organizing the new library to making reports!" Gopal whined, smashing his face onto the table and almost spilling his hot chocolate, which Fang luckily caught in time with his shadow fingers. "To correct that, you weren't even doing work, I think Yaya and Ying were carrying all the work, to be honest," Boboiboy said, walking next to you as you sat down at the table everyone is at; Boboiboy did the same. 

As you took a huge sigh, you then sulked with everyone else as you rest your head on your hand. "I think I practice to the song I had to perform, like, 49 times because a dancer keeps messing up." you groaned, "Uggghhh, not to mention that part has sooo much lockingggg" you whined. "Locking? What's that?" Fang asked you, completely unaware of that term.

 "It's a style of dance. When a dancer freezes from a movement and locks in position." you explained, "I have no idea what that is but I'll act like I do" Fang blurted out as you eye-rolled at him. 

"So? What you want today?" Boboiboy asked you to try cheer you up, "The usual. Y'know, special iced chocolate with extra whip, extra chocolate shavings and-" you replied but it seems that Boboiboy cut you off, "-and light ice, got it!" he replied and immediately got to making your order. 

"I wonder where everybody went..." you mumbled, looking around the store to find at least one customer. 

"It's no use Y/n, everybody when to a new café that recently opened"  Ying sighed, tapping something on her phone screen. "Here... look at it" Ying softly said as she handed you her phone, the screen shows a vlogger holding a drink with some weird brown whipped cream on it in her Instagram live stream. 

"Oh my goodness guys, look at how good this looks!!" The vlogger squealed, reaching the drink closer to the camera to display, "So I ordered this café's signature drink, the whipped coffee aka dalgona coffee!" you can't lie, that does look very appetizing, "Oh please, I can prefer this drink over that whipped coffee abomination" you complained, rolling your eyes back. 

"Boboiboy, I think it's time..." Tok Aba announced, "T-Tok... are you sure?" Boboiboy replied, his voice was shivering along with it. Tok Aba and Boboiboy exchange a reassuring nod, the rest of the gang got out of their tables as they grabbed their phones as if they were recording something. "What are you guys doing-"

"-Elemental Split!"

A bright, blinding light shone through Boboiboy as all his elemental form presented in front of all of you, "Announcement just made guys! Boboiboy split himself once again!" Gopal cried out, "And look! Even Y/n L/n, THE Y/n L/n is here and is ready to sign all your magazines and posters for FREE if you buy 2 or more chocolate drinks, better hurry up!!" Gopal screamed into his phone, "WHAT-" you cried out as everyone brought their phones down, "Thank me later" Gopal scoffed and did a hand movement similar to a hair flip. "Ugh, whatever" you scoffed. 

"Oh my gosh! Can I please have Boboiboy Solar to serve my drink??" A girl squealed from her seat, "Hey, even if he served you the drink, it'll still taste the same" Blaze scoffed, placing the drink on the girl's table.

 "Ugh, whatever- I was going to pay extra anyways" She replied, "Dream on, girlie, we won't fall to your tricks to overwork my brothers again" he groaned to himself as he dinged on the bell on the counter.

 "Order up! Table 3!" He cried out as Cyclone placed the drinks on his tray and went to serve them to the customers. You, on the other hand, are busy signing all the posters and magazines your fans rushed to buy at the closest convenience store.

 "Y/n, I'm such a big fan of your dance covers! Especially when you were dancing for Hyuna and Dawn's latest song!" a fan screeched in joy as they tried to keep all their drinks in their arms while you politely smile back at them and signed the poster. 

"Thank you! I hope I see you around soon!" you thanked the fan and soon it becomes a loop. Fans squeal, you thanked them, you sign their goods, they thank you, then they leave for the next person as the next person does the same thing. 

All the Boboiboy forms and you kept catching each other staring at each other, from making a little eye contact and sifting your heads away immediately, "Ehhhh, is Y/n adoring the amazing Rintis island hero?" a fan teased you, "O-Of course I am, he's protecting the island and making sure everyone is safe, he's also a great friend!" you declined the "predictable" accusation, that could be possibly related to romance, the fan-made and carried on signing autographs. 

"Solar, don't you dare fall for that celebrity, okay?" a fangirl whined at him, "I would prefer her over you any day..." Solar grumbled to himself. 

"Huh? What did you say? I didn't catch that" The fangirl replied, "Ah, yes, yes, okay, okay, I have to go back to work!" Solar blurted out with the "smoothest" escape he could think of. "Smooth move, Lightbulb" Thunderstormed teased Solar as he let out a sigh, "Yeah, yeah" he complained while helping Tok out with making the drinks. "

Soon, everyone was surrounded by fans, drowning them with compliments and complimentary gifts as well. This went on for so long that even numerous casting agents gave you their business cards to see if you would change your company.  

The day passed by like a second, you're now feeling like your soul had just escaped through your mouth and your cheeks ache from smiling so much. "Wooo! This had certainly been a day" Gopal sighed as Yaya and Ying agreed as well. 

As you walked back to Xiaoxing's penthouse, your legs dragged to the sofa as you smashed your body down on it. "Welcome back...! Damn, I need to re-dye my hair" Xiaoxing mumbled to herself as she came out of her room. 

"Thanks, Xiao. Who's turn is it to make dinner?" you muffled and ask Xiaoxing as you drowned yourself in the cute decorative pillows of the sofa. 

"Before that, I need to tell you some good news and bad news" Xiaoxing announced as she cleared her throat. You sat up and got ready to hear her news, "Hmm?" you hummed in curiosity. 

"Good news is... I'm preparing my solo activities next week!" Xiaoxing squealed, "Woohoo! Wait, I thought you're going to debut in the new girl group, Cosmix?" you questioned, feeling so confused.

 "Nah, the company had a change of mind and I debuted in 3 girl groups already and I want to start my dazzling career early!" She scoffed, flipping her hair behind her shoulder. "Ehhhh?? Okay, bad news?" you asked once more. 

"You'll have to stay in the penthouse until the BerryBlue concert ended since the company said something like, 'WeLL SiNcE iTs AlL bUrNeD dOwN lEt's JusT REnOvAtE It' or something like that..." She impersonated the head of the company, which made you chuckle a bit. 

After finishing dinner, you chilled on your bed and checked your Instagram for a bit, "Oooh, I should do a cover of this song!" you cheerfully whispered to yourself as you got up from your bed and started memorizing the choreography. 

Once you'll get all the moves in your head, you then proceed to record and post the video. In a matter of seconds, likes, praises, and comments flood your phone as you plopped down to scroll through some posts.

 Checking your chats for any important texts, you saw that Boboiboy's profile icon was online. "He's online..." you mumbled, "Y/N!" Weaponbot pounced on you as you yelped in shock. "AAAH" you screamed as your fingers slipped from your phone. "Hahaha! That's what you get for ignoring my jok-"

"Wait... that sound... why is phone vibrating...?" you mumbled to yourself as the feeling of panic soon seeped through every cell in your body. Letters on your phone presented, "Calling... dinocapboy__" as the realization kicked in, "I CALLED HIM BY ACCIDENT???? HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE" you cried out in fear. Your pupils turned into spirals as you walked in circles in overwhelming shock and a tint of excitement. "S-Should I end the call or should I keep it on???"

"Oi Webbie, are you recording this?"

"All's in the bag, Xiao"

Meanwhile...

"OCHOBOT, OCHOBOT, HELP, THIS IS AN EMERGENCY" Boboiboy cried out, "What?! What?! What's going on??" Ohcobot, as well as Tok Aba, came, barging into the room as soon as possible. "Y/N'S CALLING ME" Boboiboy cried out with his face as red as tomatoes. "Seriously? Just answer her then" Ochobot scoffed as he hovers to Boboiboy and slapped him on his shoulder. "B-But-" "-Fine, I'll do it for you, boop!" Ochobot smiled as he tapped on the button. "OCHO-"

"...H-Hi Boboiboy"

"Y-Y/n!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.3K 28
My first 'X Reader' book,so please go easy on me. Status: [ Requests: Closed ] [ Update: N/A ] [ Book Status: Completed ] ♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡ I love you...
191K 5.6K 61
[COMPLETED] ❝𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓼𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻❞ 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧:...
132K 2.6K 19
This story is based on the Sonic X anime! I don't own the series neither you (or do I~?) So uh yeah, there will be episodes and al...
739 52 8
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰ ❝ 𝑀𝑒? 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚? 𝑁𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦! 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒. ❞ ❝ 𝑌/𝑛, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟...