PK & Mike Oneshots 2

By breeoc97

This is the second book for the Creedon-Van Reekum family! PK Creedon & Mike Van Reekum are a happily marrie... More

among us - john turns 8!
instagram live q&a with pk & mike!
visiting mike's dad gravesite
instagram captions #18
@pk514: share a photo/video with this search term!
snapchats #13
friend wedding fun!
blakelyn & paisley's pre-k graduation!
@mr_mikeyv: share a photo/video with this search term!
two pretty princesses - blakelyn + paisley turn 5!
making homemade pasta!
instagram captions #19
pk's dad 60th birthday!
recovering from lasik eye surgery!
meeting baby delilah
the van reekum's visit!
instagram captions #20
rawr! rawr! grayson turns 3!
1st day of school!
snapchats #14
meeting new neighbors!
pumpkin patch fun!
instagram captions #21
a spooky + fun halloween!
ensley's two sweet second birthday!
thanksgiving in chicago!
addelyn, wiley + weston's 1st birthday
more new neighbors!
instagram captions #22
sean + kim's wedding!
another love bug
happy easter! it's a .....
blakelyn + paisley's kindergarten graduation!
blakelyn + paisley turn six!
lainey brynn is here!
the kids meeting lainey
first day of school!
spooky halloween!
thankful thanksgiving with the creedon-van reekums
at the white house!
a creedon- van reekum christmas!
an unexpected surprise
hippity hoppy easter! the creedon-van reekums are having a ...
jaclyn hill's wedding!
grayson graduates pre-kindergarten!
toby matthew bruce is here!
back to school!
a school morning at the creedon-van reekums!
we're off to go trick or treating!
happy thanksgiving!
decorating christmas cookies!
instagram captions #23 ~ pk's account
seeing the easter bunny!
grayson graduates kindergarten!
ensley graduates pre-k!
john's 5th grade graduation!
instagram captions #24 ~ mike's account
first day of school! 📚
back to school night ✏️

a christmas surprise!

85 2 0
By breeoc97

*The Creedon-Van Reekum's celebrate Christmas as a family! John is 8, Blakelyn and Paisley are 5, Grayson is 3, Ensley is 2 and Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are almost 13 months! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️💚*

On this Christmas morning, PK has just taken a pregnancy test because he hasn't been feeling the best these past few weeks. He first thought he had covid, but two covid tests he took were both negatives. 

PK had a digital pregnancy test he had left over from his pregnancy with the triplets and he just took it just to see if this is the reason he is not feeling well.

And it turns out that Baby Creedon-Van Reekum #9 is on the way this summer!

While Mike continues to sleep in bed, PK takes a sweet picture of the pregnancy test next to his sleeping face for memories!

*Imagine it says "Hi Papa!"*

"Mike, baby. Wake up. Wake up, baby." PK says softly as he rubs Mike's back and shoulder.

Mike groans as he hides his face with the blankets, causing PK to laugh and smile.

"The kids aren't awake yet, don't worry. All of them are still fast asleep for a little while but I want to show you something special before they wake up for this special and crazy day." PK says to Mike, softly kissing his cheek.

"What is it?" Mike asks PK with his face still covered up with blankets.

"If you open your eyes, you will see what it is!" PK says with a giggle, smiling at Mike.

Mike opens his eyes and keeps the blankets on him while he looks at what PK is holding in his hands!

Mike's jaw drops and he smiles ear to ear while he looks at the positive pregnancy test.

"Merry Christmas! We are having another baby!" PK says with a giggle as he blushes and smiles at Mike.

Mike squeezes PK into a big hug and kisses him a few times, causing PK to giggle and smile some more.

"No fucking way! This is awesome, babe! Baby number nine!" Mike says with a chuckle and a big smile at PK.

"I didn't want another baby this close to the triplets but oh well!" PK says as he giggles and smiles.

"It will be fine, don't worry! Ensley and Grayson are out of diapers now and the triplets don't drink bottles anymore. It will be easier." Mike says, kissing PK and PK smiles ear to ear.

"What if it's twins or triplets again?" PK asks playfully causing Mike to laugh.

"Then we will be famous for having many sets of multiples!" Mike says as he and PK both laugh loudly.

Mike and PK both cuddle and relax in bed while they wait for kids to wake up!!

- An Hour Later -

Mike, PK, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all walk down the steps together, hoping to see that Santa came to their house the night before.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Blakelyn yells as she dances around.

"IT IS FINALLY CHRISTMAS DAY!" Paisley yells as she dances along with Blakelyn.

"Ba baaaaa!" Wiley says, stomping his feet playfully and giggles.

"Ooooo! Aaaaa!" Addelyn says as she claps her hands and smiles

"Ooooo ba ba!" Weston says clapping his hands happily.

"I wuv Chwristmas!" Ensley says, giggling happily as she hops around.

"Me too! Me too!" Grayson says, flapping his arms in excitement.

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's matching Christmas pajamas*

"Are y'all excited that today is FINALLY Christmas?" PK asks the kids as he vlogs them all walking together.

John is holding Wiley while Mike is holding Addelyn and Weston.

"YES!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all say in unison to PK and the vlogging camera.

"YA!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all yell happily.

"Look, who is waiting for us at the bottom of the steps!" Mike says to the kids with a grin.

"BEAU AND POPPY!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all yell with big smiles.

"Ba baaaaa!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all babble happily.

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are greeted by Beau and Poppy!

"Hi, Beau and Poppy! Merry Christmas!" PK says in a babyfied voice, petting Beau and Poppy's heads, causing both dogs' tails to wags.

John, Wiley, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all run over to the where the stockings are hung which is by the fireplace!

"Go ahead, Addy! Go ahead, Wes! Follow your brothers and sisters!" Mike says, letting Addelyn and Weston walk over to where their six other siblings are.

"OUR STOCKINGS ARE STUFFED!" John yells as he and Wiley walk over to the stockings.

"WOAH!" Grayson yells as he gets super excited.

"I SO CITED!" Ensley says as she jumps around and smiles.

*Mike, PK, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Beau and Poppy's Christmas stockings*

"Woof! Woof! Woof!" Beau and Poppy both bark as they run around causing the kids to laugh.

"Sit down! Sit down! Papa and I are going to get the stockings down!" PK says with a cheeky grin at John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston as they all sit down.

One by one, Mike and PK grab the Christmas stockings down and hand them to the kids and the two dogs happily!

The kids shake and hold their Christmas stockings, wondering what is inside of them while Beau and Poppy already begin to go through theirs, pulling the treats and toys out of their Christmas stockings!

"Okay, guys! Go through your stockings now!" PK says as he vlogs the kids sitting together!

"Yaaaaaa!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston babble as Mike and PK help them go through their Christmas stockings.

"Yay!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all say in unison to begin to go through their Christmas stockings!

John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston ooo, ahh, and giddy in excitement as they go through each small present that was in their Christmas stockings!

"Santa found a lot of fun small goodies and toys for all of us!" Mike says to the kids as they all smile happily at their Papa.

"Let's go over to the Christmas tree and see if there are presents under it!" PK says to the kids, causing all of them to giggle.

"OF COURSE!" John and Grayson both say in unison to PK and Mike.

"Yeah! Why would Santa bring stocking stuff but not presents!" Blakelyn says, flapping her hands.

"Aasaaaa!" Addelyn says as she dances around happily.

"Wet's go! Wet's go!" Ensley says, getting impatient with her Daddy, Papa and older siblings!

"Okay! Let's go!" Mike says as he, PK, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Beau and Poppy all happily walk over to the Christmas tree!

"PWRESENTS!" Ensley yells as she runs over to the Christmas tree.

"SO! MANY! PRESENTS!" Grayson yells as he jumps up and down and flapping his hands in excitement.

"BA BA BAAAAA!" Addelyn and Weston both babble with cheeky smiles.

"OOOOOO AAA!" Wiley squeals as he giggles loudly.

"DADDY! PAPA! SANTA CAME AND LEFT A LOT OF PRESENTS FOR US!" John says to PK and Mike as they both smile and PK vlogs all of the kids' reactions!

"Oh my goodness! So many presents from Santa!" PK says with excitement, causing the kids to cheer loudly.

"The living room is SO full!" Mike jokes causing the kids to laugh and get even more excited.

"Which ones are mine, Daddy and Papa?" Grayson asks PK and Mike.

"Yeah! What's mines, Daddy and Papa?" Ensley asks Daddy and Papa.

"Ensy, your presents are the ones wrapped in the unicorn paper! Do you see them?" PK says to Ensley, pointing at her presents.

"Yeah!" Ensley says with a cheeky grin.

"And Gray, your presents are the ones wrapped in the superhero paper!" PK says to Grayson, pointing at his presents.

"I see them! I see them! Woah!" Grayson says as he jumps around happily.

"JJ, your presents are wrapped in the Buddy The Elf paper!" Mike says to John and John chuckles.

"That wrapping paper is so funny and cool! I love it!" John says with a cheeky smile.

"Blakey, your presents are the ones wrapped in the unicorn paper and Paisley, your presents are wrapped in the LOL Surprise paper!" PK says to Blakelyn and Paisley, causing both girls to cheer.

"Addy, Wi and Wes, these presents are yours with the fun animals on it! Yay!" PK says to the triplets, showing them their group of Christmas presents.

"Yaaaaaa!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston both babbles happily as they get excited.

John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all sit by their Christmas presents while PK and Mike both take pictures.

"Okay! Go ahead and open your Christmas presents!" PK says, causing John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston to all cheer loudly.

One by one, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all happily open up their Christmas presents while Mike and PK help Addelyn, Wiley and Weston open up their Christmas presents!

• John's Christmas Presents
- Roller Derby Black Roller Blades
- Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Drizzly Ice Cream Playset 
- Nintendo Switch Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020
- Nintendo Switch Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2
- LEGO Creators: Medieval Castle
- Squishmallow Aqua The Sloth
- Discovery Mindblown Model Engine Kit
- Orbeez Challenge

• Blakelyn's Christmas Presents
- Baby Alive Sweet 'N' Snuggly Baby
- Barbie Puppy Party
- Na Na Na! Surprise: Ultimate Surprise 
- LEGO Friends Amusement Park Roller Coaster
- LOL Surprise! Color Change Surprise
- Rescue Tales Scrub N' Groom Golden Retriever
- Squishmallow Svetlana The Caticorn
- Spirit Untamed Lucky and Spirit

• Paisley's Christmas Presents
- Baby Alive Sweet 'N' Snuggly Baby
- Barbie Stroll'N Play Pups
- Na Na Na! Surprise: Ultimate Surprise 
- LEGO Friends Summer Fun Water Park
Set Adventure
- LOL Surprise! Color Change Surprise
- Rescue Tales Walk 'N Wiggle Daisy
- Squishmallow Willow The Pegasus
- Spirit Untamed Pru and Chica Linda

• Grayson's Christmas Presents
- Play-Doh Minions The Rise Of Gru Disco Dance Off Set
- Paw Patrol Kitty Catastrophe Figure Gift Set 
- PlaySkool Heroes Hulk
- Squishmallow Grayson The Blue Dino
- Little Live Pets Bird
- Crayola Creative Fun Double Easel
- Mickey Mouse Funny The Funhouse Playset
- Spider-Man: No Way Home Super Web Slinger

• Ensley's Christmas Presents
- Baby Alive Baby Girl
- VTech Peppa Pig Learn & Discover Book
- Peppa Pig Learn & Go Alphabet Car
- Spark Create Imagine Wooden Magnetic Pieces
- Pink MEGA BLOKS Big Building Bag
- Squishmallow Cali The Caticorn
- Spirit Untamed Abigail and Boomerang
- Care Bears Beanie Plush Special Collector Set

• Addelyn, Wiley & Weston's Christmas Presents
- 3 Spark Create Imagine Animal Sets
- Spark Create Imagine Rainbow Xylophone
- VTech Gallop & Rock Learning Pony
- Fisher-Price Count & Rumble Piggy Bank
- Fisher-Price Sit-To-Crawl Sea Turtle
- Fisher-Price Smooth Moving Sloth
- VTech Wiggle and Crawl Ball
- Infantino Rock'n Rings

"Daddy! Papa! I got Paw Patrol figures! See! See!" Grayson says to PK and Mike, holding up his Paw Patrol Kitty Catastrophe figure gift set

"Woah! That's awesome, Gray!" Mike says to Grayson with a big grin.

"You have all of the dogs that are on the show!" PK says with a smile as Grayson smiles as well. 

"Yeah! It is everybody! Chase! Marshall! Zuma! Rubble! Everest! Skye! And Rocky!" Grayson says pointing at each figurine proudly!

"I got the Mario and Sonic 2020 Olympic game! I hope it's as fun or even more fun as the older one!" John says out loud to PK and Mike.

"Oh, I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun!" PK says to John and John smiles back.

"That is going to be a fun game to play together!" Mike says and John nods in agreement.

"I GOT A CATICORN SQUISHMALLOW!" Blakelyn yells as she squeezes her new Squishmallow.

"Aw! She is so cute! Her name is Svetlana!" Mike says to Blakelyn, reading the name tag.

"Coooool! That's a pretty name!" Blakelyn says, flapping her arms with a smile.

"That is a pretty name! I think it is a Russian name!" PK explains to Blakelyn.

"Woah!" Blakelyn says with a cheeky smile.

"Ba baaaa!" Wiley says as he plays with his Spark Create Imagine animal set.

"Ooooo aaaaa!" Weston says as he shakes his Spark Create Imagine animal set.

"Ba ba!" Addelyn says as she giggles and smiles playing with her Spark Create Imagine animal set.

"Oh wow! Animals! So so so many animals!" PK says as he and Mike open the Spark Create Imagine animal sets for Addelyn, Wiley and Weston!

"I got a Squishmallow too!" Paisley says out loud and shows the Squishmallow to everyone.

"You got a Squishmallow too! That is so cool! Her name is Willow and she is a Pegasus!" PK says, causing Paisley to giggle and smile.

"A PEPPPA BOOK! A PEPPA BOOK!" Ensley yells as she gets excited, looking at her Tech Peppa Pig Learn  and Discover book.

"This is a really cool book Ensy! You can do alot of things with it! See?" Mike says, showing the different things the Peppa Pig book can do!

"Yeah! WOAH!" Ensley says as she giggles and smiles ear to ear at Mike.

"Blakey! Paisy! I got a Squishmallow too!" Grayson says holding up his blue dinosaur Squishmallow.

"Aw! It's a dinosaur!" Blakelyn says flapping her hands in excitement.

"It is a dinosaur and it is really really cute!" Paisley says as she giggles and smiles at Grayson.

"Guess what his name is, Gray?" PK asks Grayson playfully

"What?" Grayson asks PK curiously with a cheeky grin. 

"Your name! Grayson the dinosaur!" PK says as Grayson gasps happily.

"WHAT! THAT'S AWESOME!" Grayson yells, causing PK and Mike to both smile.

"What is that, John?" Mike asks John as he vlogs him.

"Roller blades! I am soooooo excited to have roller blades.

"Daddy can teach you how to ride them because I never really rode them!" Mike says to John causing John to laugh.

"Daddy will do tricks and stuff!" John says, laughing again.

"I will teach you how to do those and how to ride them safely!" PK says to John and John smiles.

"A LEGO SET! It's an amusement park! Cooooool!" Blakelyn says, looking at her LEGO Friends Amusement Park Roller Coaster.

"That looks really fun to build, Blakelyn!" Mike says with a grin at Blakelyn.

"Ba!" Wiley says, looking at his Fisher-Price Smooth Moving Sloth

"That's a sloth, Wi Wi! It is soooo cute!" PK says in a babyfied voice, making Wiley giggle.

"Ooooo! Ba ba ba!" Weston says as he plays with the VTech Wiggle and Crawl Ball.

"You like that toy, bud?" Mike asks Weston and Weston babbles some more.

"Eeeeeeee aaaa ba ba!" Addelyn says as she plays with Fisher-Price Count & Rumble Piggy Bank!

"It's a piggy bank! Yay!" PK says in a babyfied voice at Addelyn and she smiles.

"A Barbie with a puppy! So awesome!" Paisley says as she smiles ear to ear as she plays with her Barbie Stroll'N Play Pups!

"A baby doll! It's a girl wike me!" Ensley says with tons of excitement.

"Aww, so cute, Ensy! A baby girl baby doll! What are you going to name her?" PK asks Ensley curiously.

"Ensy Jr!" Ensley says causing everyone to laugh and smile at her.

"A WEB SLINGER! I'm going to be a Spider-Man!" Grayson says as he acts like Spider-Man

"That is going to be messy, huh?" Mike asks Grayson playfully making Grayson laugh loudly.

"The Tony Hawk games! I am so excited!" John says as he smiles ear to ear.

"Are you going to learn how to be a pro skateboarder too?" PK asks John and John giggles.

"Maybe!" John says with a smile.

"I got a Barbie too!" Paisley cheers, holding up her Barbie Puppy Party.

"COOL!" Blakelyn says as she and Paisley play with their Barbies together!

"Ba ba ba ba!" Wiley says as he giggles and smiles, playing with his Spark Create Imagine rainbow xylophone.

"A musician in the making! Yay!" Mike says as he and Wiley play the xylophone together.

"Ooooo! Baaaa!" Weston says as he plays with the Infantino Rock' Rings.

"Those rings are colorful just like the rainbow!" Mike says as Weston giggle and claps her hands.

"Aaaa! Aaaa!" Addelyn says as she looks at the VTech Gallop and Rock leaning pony.

"Oh my goodness, Ady! It's a pony!" PK says in a babyfied voice causing Addelyn to cheer and babble happily.

"Aww! This dolly is so pretty!" Paisley says looking at her Na Na Na! Surprise: Ultimate Surprise that is a rainbow kitty.

"That dolly is pretty, Paisy!" Mike says with a big smile at Paisley.

"Care Bears!" Ensley says as she holds up her Care Bears beanie plush special collector set.

"So many Care Bears! They are so soft and so pretty!" PK says and Ensley smiles.

"They are rainbow!" Ensley says with a big smile, causing PK to smile as well.

After opening up all of their Christmas presents, Mike, PK, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Beau and Poppy all eat breakfast together as a family!

After breakfast, Mike, PK, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all get dressed and ready!

Mike, PK, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's family members from Illinois and Virginia are in town for a few days to celebrate the holidays with them!

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's Christmas outfits*

"We need to take a group picture!" PK says as he gets his iPhone on a tripod to take pictures.

"YAY! I wuv pictures!" Blakelyn says, flapping her hands in excitement.

"Me too! Pictures are so fun!" Paisley says as she twirls around and dances.

"Me thwree! Me thwree!" Ensley says giggling and smiling.

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all pose for a few pictures before they patiently wait for family to arrive at their house!

For the rest of the day, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Beau and Poppy celebrate Christmas with their many family members!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Beau and Poppy all had a wonderful Christmas as a family! :)

PK posts a picture of Beau, Addelyn, PK, Grayson, Blakelyn, Paisley, John, Ensley, Poppy, Wiley, Mike and Weston all sitting by the Christmas tree. He writes the caption as: "Merry Christmas from the Creedon-Van Reekums! 🎄 Love, Mike, PK, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Beau and Poppy 🎁"

PK posts another picture of John, Wiley, Ensley, Grayson, Blakelyn, Addelyn, Weston and Paisley all sitting together under the Christmas tree. He writes the caption as: "Opening Christmas Presents! 🎄🥰 Santa spoiled them ROTTEN as always!"

PK posts another picture of PK and Mike sitting by the Christmas tree and they are kissing each other. He writes the caption as: "Christmas is perfect because I have you 🤍 📸: John Michael, age 8"

PK posts another picture of PK and Mike standing together. He writes the caption as: "When we dress up, we look like a great couple 🤍📸: Paisley Florence, age 5"

PK posts another picture of Wiley, PK, Addelyn, Blakelyn, John, Grayson, Paisley, Ensley, Mike and Weston. He writes the caption as: "Sometimes we dress up and look nice! We can't wait to see a lot of our family today and celebrate Christmas with them! 🥂"

Mike posts a picture of Beau, Addelyn, PK, Grayson, Blakelyn, Paisley, John, Ensley, Poppy, Wiley, Mike and Weston all sitting by the Christmas tree. He writes the caption as: "Merry Christmas from our fam! 🥰🎄❤️💚"

Mike posts another picture of John, Wiley, Ensley, Grayson, Blakelyn, Addelyn, Weston and Paisley all sitting together under the Christmas tree. He writes the caption as: "Eight spoiled kids excited to open up their Christmas presents 🎁"

Mike posts another picture of PK and Mike sitting by the Christmas tree and they are kissing each other. He writes the caption as: "Thank you for making every holiday special and so perfect. I love you, @pk514 🤍"

Mike posts another picture of Wiley, PK, Addelyn, Blakelyn, John, Grayson, Paisley, Ensley, Mike and Weston. He writes the caption as: "Family 💙🤍🖤"

Mike posts another picture of PK and Mike standing together and they are smiling at each other. He writes the caption as: "You are so perfect 😘"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.2K 194
Published: 02.09.2019 Finished: 20.04.2021 To everyone that read and still reads my book, thank you. Thank you for getting this book where it is now...
6.8K 200 14
˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰✰ NO MORE SECRETS ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊• ;⇢˚⋆ ✎ SOME PEOPLE CHANGE, SOME DONT !~:✧˖°࿐ ₊˚.༄ ೃ BEVERLY MARSH X POC!FEM!OC♫︎♡︎ ©S-SIMPSTATION 2020
880K 33.3K 64
#1 in the Reece family. Grayson "Gray" Reese came back home after a couple of tours overseas to the small town of Oak Island NC where he grew up and...