Arianna Gilbert (Vampire Diar...

By coke137

Arianna Gilbert has felt like she's drowning ever since her parents died. People seem to think only her twin... More

Arianna Gilbert
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Season 2------ Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Season 3------Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
----Sequel----

Chapter 63

26.4K 734 259
By coke137

GIf is not of Katherine, it's of Aria. :)

-

-

-

"You bought me a whole closet of clothes?" I smile, as I walk into his closet, now one side completely filled will all different styles of clothes...for me. I can't believe he did all this.

He smirks at me, "I love seeing you in my shirts, but I figured you'd want something else."

"I can't go anywhere in your shirts Klaus. That would be very scandalous...and dirty." I laugh, walking out of the closet.

"Maybe I like dirty love." he whispers, wrapping his arms around me and spinning me around. I giggle, wrapping my arms around him to keep from falling. He stops spinning me, and I hold onto him, feeling slightly dizzy.

"That was not fun." I pout, even though I have a gigantic smile on my face.

He leans down, giving me a light kiss. "Was that better love?"

I pretend to think for a moment, "No." I smirk, pushing away from him. He rolls his eyes, a small smile on his face. "Did you hear about Ric?"

"Who's that again?" Klaus frowns.

"You took over his body and tried to kill Bonnie in it. He's also, technically Elena, Jeremy, and I's guardian." I explain, finding it amusing that Klaus doesn't remember who he is.

"Ah, yes, him. He wasn't good for much." Klaus shrugs.

I narrow my eyes at him, "Ric is one of the few people I like Klaus. Shut up."

He laughs, holding his hands up in innocence. "Why don't you get on with what you were going to say earlier love."

"Oh yeah! Ric was arrested for murdering some guy and trying to kill this doctor named Meredith. But apparently Ric is saying that she tried to kill him the other night. It's very complicated, and kind of amusing." I say, walking into the bathroom.

"Should I care about this?" Klaus asks.

I pull back my hair, putting it up in a bun. I grab my mascara, starting to put it on. "No, but I just wanted to tell you anyways. As my boyfriend you have to listen to me ramble even if you don't care." I shrug, setting down my mascara.

"Sorry love, I'm outdated with this whole girlfriend thing. The last one I had, I had to kill because she rambled too much." Klaus smirks, joining me in the bathroom.

I roll my eyes, "Very funny."

"I like to think I am." he replies, and suddenly I am in the shower. I let out a small shriek when the water turns on, freezing cold water drenching me. I narrow my eyes, looking at Klaus who is standing in front of the shower, a giant grin on his face.

"What the hell?" I demand.

"As my girlfriend, I can mess with you in anyway I want." he says, a cocky look on his face.

I speed out of the shower, jumping onto to Klaus and wrapping my arms around him. He groans, annoyed that I'm getting him wet. I laugh, as he walks into the shower, both of us getting drenched. Might as well, we're already both wet now.

He backs me up against the wall of the shower, his hands holding my thighs. Water is running down his face, and he looks super hot. He smirks at me, lifting my shirt off my head. "I don't think you need this in here."

"Then you don't need yours." I smile, slipping his shirt off.

"I like where this is going." Klaus grins, his eyes roaming me over.

"No, we're not doing anything. I'm not ready for that yet." I say, just not ready to do what he wants to do. Maybe...

"I won't let it get that far." he purrs, kissing my neck softly. I let out a moan, shutting my eyes for a second.

"Maybe I won't stop you." I breathe out causing his eyes to lighten up.

This should be an interesting morning.

=====================

"I'm late." I hurry out of bed, grabbing my clothes off the ground.

"Late for what?" Klaus sighs, leaning on his elbow to look at me.

"Rebekah is making me go talk to Ms. Lockwood with her. She wants to find out more about the tree." I explain, slipping on my jeans, then quickly throwing on my shirt.

"Fun." Klaus deadpans.

"Anything is more fun than having sex with you." I tease.

"Ouch love, that hurts." he laughs, causing me to smile even more. He has a cute laugh.

"I'll see you later?" I ask, starting to walk out of the room.

"Of course." he nods, a smile on his face. I walk out of the room, trying to get myself back under control. I told myself I wouldn't do it with him for a while...God, I have no self control whatsoever. Ugh.

"You're late." Rebekah glares once I get downstairs.

"I had a good reason." I shrug.

"Having sex with my brother is a good reason?" she sighs, walking over to me, and taking my hair out of the bun. She ruffles it up a little bit, before giving me a satisfied nod.

"Ah....yeah?" I answer cautiously.

"Great." she mumbles, tossing me a set of car keys. "Can you drive?"

"What? Can you not drive?" I smirk.

"I can drive Aria, I just don't want to. So you can either drive willingly, or I nail your hands to the steering wheel. You chose." she threatens, her hands on her hips.

"Jeez, someone is in a bad mood this morning." I grumble, following her outside to the car. I stop in my tracks, looking at the car in front of me. They want me to drive this? I think this car is worth more than my life...

"Yes I know it's a nice car." Rebekah sighs, opening the passenger door, getting in the car.

"Hey Klaus!" I yell at the top of my lungs. "Your sister is a meanie!"

I'm pretty sure I hear him chuckle, "Deal with it love!" he yells back so I can hear him clearly.

I laugh, rolling my eyes and jumping into the car. I smirk at the inside, never having been in a car this nice. I think it's a Ferrari, I'm not sure.

I start the engine, the car purring to life. "Hell yeah." I grin, revving up the engine.

"You done yet?" Rebekah questions.

I glare at her, "Why are you being such a bitch to me this morning? I didn't do anything to you. I'm trying to help you actually. So can you stop? Please." I add, not wanting her to kill me.

She gives me a small smile, "Sorry."

I frown, giving her a suspicious look. "You aren't going to kill me now are you? I'm getting the murderous vibe from you this morning."

"Just go Aria, we need to get to the Grill." she commands.

"Alright, alright." I mumble, quickly backing out of the driveway. I press on the gas, spinning the car around quickly.

Rebekah looks startled for a moment, and her hand unconsciously goes up to hold the handle. "I'm going to regret letting you drive aren't I?"

I give her a innocent smile, "I'm a great driver Bekah." I press down on the gas, shooting out of the driveway. I laugh when I see I'm going about 100 already. God, this is cool. The acceleration is pretty amazing.

There aren't any cars on the road so I don't need to worry about any soccer mom's or anything. I can just go 120 and listen to the radio which is currently playing Sugar by Maroon 5.

"You really love my brother don't you?" Rebekah asks suddenly, startling me.

I glance over at her for a second, "Why are you asking?"

"Because, I can see that my brother is in love with you. He loves you so much Aria. I just want to make sure you aren't using him. Using him to let go a little...using him to get over Damon. My best friend or not Aria, I won't let you use him." Rebekah says, a hard look in her eyes.

I slam the brakes down, causing us both to be thrown forward. Rebekah glares over at me, and I glare right back. "You may think I'm a slut Rebekah but I'm not. I don't just sleep around with people. The fact that you could even suggest that makes me so....ugh, I can't believe you said that. I'm truly in love with Klaus, if I wasn't I wouldn't have slept with him. Only you Rebekah sleep around with guys whenever the fuck you feel like it." I take the keys out of the ignition, tossing them into her lap. "You drive your fucking self to the Grill." I get out of the car, slamming the door shut behind me.

I don't know why that bothered me so much...actually I do, I hate when people call me a slut. I'm not. In school people you used to say I was the school slut. I wasn't. And the fact my best friend right now said that makes me even more pissed.

"Aria, I'm sorry. Come back and-" I cut her off.

"I don't want to talk about it right now. Just go to the Grill. I'll talk to you later." I say, pulling out my phone.

"Where are you going to go? We're in the middle of nowhere." Rebekah frowns.

I roll my eyes, "I'll be fine, go. Now." I command.

She stares at me for a moment before getting into the car. The engine starts up again and the car goes speeding down the street. I look at my phone for a few minutes, considering wether or not I should call somebody...Nah, I'll find my own ride.

I walk over to the side of the road, prepared to wait for a car. Thankfully I hear one driving towards me. Please be a good car, please. I don't want to have to steal a minivan. The car comes into view causing me to smile. A Mustang...dang, I'm lucky. I love Mustangs and now I get to have one for myself. Yay.

I walk into the road, walking directly in front of the car. The car slams on its brakes, tires screeching against the road. I pray that thing stops in time, the last thing I need to happen is to be hit with a car.

The car finally stops a few centimeters in front of me. I timed that perfectly. The driver jumps out of the car, the woman looking at me with fear. "Are you crazy or something? You just jumped in front of my car!"

"Are you crazy or something? You just got out of your car." I mock, a smirk on my face. Her eyes widen and she starts to take a step back, but I speed behind her, shoving her up against the car. She gasps, looking terrified. "Don't scream, and don't move. Just stand there and be a good little girl." I compel, and the women nods.

"What-what did you do to me?" the women whispers.

"I compelled you, it's mind trick that vampires do." I shrug.

"Vam-Vampires?" she stutters nervously.

"I need your car, the problem for you is that I don't need you. Nor do I need you alive. I would actually prefer you dead." I say, feelings my fangs come out.

The women looks petrified now, "Please don't kill me, I have a boyfriend, and a family." she pleads.

I let out an annoyed sigh, "Doesn't everyone?" I bite into her neck, tasting her sweet blood. I keep drinking, the blood tasting so amazing. I haven't killed someone in way too long. I forgot how good it feels.

After a few moments I throw her dead body onto the road, wiping a little blood off my lip. I look down at her, a small smirk on my face. "It must suck to be road kill." I comment.

===========

I pull up in front of the bar I looked up on my phone. It looks good enough. I drove all the way to Chicago to get to it but other than that it was easy to get here. I need a day off. I need a day away from Mystic Falls, I need a day away from Salvatore's and Originals. I just need a day. That's it.

I walk into the bar, it surprisingly full for a Friday afternoon. It must be pretty popular. I take a seat at the bar, smiling at the bartender. "Can I have a vodka please?"

He lets out a laugh, "Sorry sweetheart but I don't think you're 21."

I let out a sigh, "I'm 21 you saw my ID, now go get me my drink. Oh and all the drinks I get are on the house tonight." I compel, the bartender pouring my drink quickly. I smirk as he sets it down, taking a small sip from it.

"That wasn't obvious or anything." a dude teases, taking a seat next to me.

"What?" I ask startled.

"I'm just complementing you on your non existent vampire skills." the guy shrugs, a small smirk on his face.

"I wasn't trying to hide it. I just thought that if someone would ask me about it, I would kill them." I say, a slight smile on my face.

"Good plan, ah...what's your name?" he questions.

"You tell me yours, I'll tell you mine." I grin.

"I'm Collin." he smiles, holding out his hand.

"I'm Aria." I greet, shaking his hand.

"Huh, you're that doppleganger right? The one Klaus killed?" he guesses.

"Um...yeah?" I answer cautiously not knowing how he knows this.

He laughs, "I'm not stalking you, it's just news spreads in the vampire community. You were big news there for a while kid."

"Kid?" I frown.

"You're only 18, I've got a few years on you." he winks.

"How old are you?"

"I don't know anymore, somewhere in my four hundred's...I think. I'm not sure anymore." he replies.

"You're old." I comment, taking another sip of my drink. "You might as well just leave, I have a boyfriend that I don't plan on cheating on. So if you're looking for a hookup, leave."

"I never said I was looking for a hookup." he argues, looking amused.

"You came up to me at a bar, and started flirting. If you don't want a hookup then what do you want?" I demand, glaring at him.

"I wanted some company. You were alone, I was alone. I figured we could have some fun. I need a day off. I have a girlfriend, and we're not on the best terms right now but I still wouldn't cheat on her. I just want a friend for the day." he smiles.

I look over at him, feeling a smile fight its way onto my face. "Well then, you're in luck because I really need a day off too."

He smirks at me, "Shall we get drunk then Aria?"

"We shall."

==================

"Why did we leave the bar again?" I frown, as we walk down some alleyway. If I wasn't so drunk, I might actually be getting suspicious right about now.

Collin shrugs, "It was getting busy in there, and you were practically screaming about vampires and werewolves. I didn't want any problems."

"So you take me down a creepy, dark alley?" I ask.

Collin laughs, looking around. "Scared Aria?"

"Should I be?" I smirk.

"Yeah, you should." he replies, a completely serious look on his face. I take a cautious steps away from him, not knowing if he's being sarcastic or not. "You don't know me kid, you don't know what I'm capable of."

"I may not know you Collin, but I know you're not some psycho murderer. I've been with you all day and you don't give me the psycho murderer vibe." I say.

"Anyone can play nice." he grins.

I roll my eyes, "If you want to try and kill me, just do it."

He laughs, holding up his hands. "I'm not going to try and kill anybody tonight."

"Great, I didn't want to have to deal with that tonight." I smile.

Collin's eyes travel down the alleyway, his eyes narrowing. I follow his line of sight, and see two guys pushing a girl up against the wall. The one has his hand around her mouth so she can't scream. I must be drunk to not have heard her struggling.

In a second Collin is gone, and I rush after him. He appears in front of the guy holding the girl, grabbing him. He throws him into the wall, speeding over, and holding him against the wall by the dudes throat.

I speed over to the second guy, grabbing him. His eyes widen in fright, causing me to smirk. I see something gleaming from his jacket pocket, and reach in, pulling out a silver switch blade.

"Planning on using this on that poor girl?" I demand. The guy doesn't answer me, he just stares at me with wide eyes. "Well...I guess I'll say this is karma biting you in the ass." I stab the switchblade into the guy's neck, letting him drop to the floor. Blood seeps out of his neck, and he makes terrible gurgling sounds. Ugh, just die asshole.

I look over at Collin, and see he still has the guy pressed against the wall. The dude is practically dead. Collin is strangling him... "Collin, what are you doing?" I sigh, wondering why he is taking so long.

I see Collin's hand clench around the guy's neck before he lets go. The guy falls to the ground with a snapped neck. That was cool...he snapped his neck by just squeezing it.

I hear a girl sobbing and look over at the girl who was being attacked. Oh, I forgot about her. I start to move towards her but Collin beats me to it. He kneels down next to the girl who is on the floor, curled up.

"Hey, look at me." he whispers, gently making the girl look at him. I see his pupils dilate, "I want to forget you just saw this, I want you to forget that you were even attacked. Go back out onto the street, and find a taxi. Do something with your life. Don't let it go to waste." he lets her go, and she nods, jumping up and heading towards the street.

I tilt my head at Collin, "That was an oddly nice compulsion..."

"Judging by the fact she was down here, I don't think she has a very good life at the moment. Everyone deserves to have a life that is actually worth living. I just gave her some motivation." Collin replies, sliding down the wall, sitting on the ground.

I sit down next to him, giving him a weird look. "You didn't even know her."

"I didn't need to Aria." he looks into my eyes, a serious look in his. "I get it, you're a new vampire. Humans mean nothing to you, human life means nothing. But as you get older it does, and I didn't want that girl to waste hers. So yeah, I didn't know her, but that didn't mean I couldn't help her."

"Earlier you said you were having girlfriend troubles...she's human, isn't she?" I guess.

"Was." he whispers.

"What happened?" I ask.

"She was human, when I met her...when I fell in love with her. After a while she wanted to become like me. I told her that she didn't really want to be a vampire. It was just emotion talking, not logic. She insisted on becoming one, but I refused. I didn't want to ruin her." he explains, looking down at the floor. "So I left, I thought it would be good for her. I stayed away for a few months, but after a few, I decided that I needed to be with her. So if she wanted to be a vampire, I would let her. When I got back to the town she lived in, I went straight to her house. Her mom answered, and I knew right then, something was wrong. She told me that...She told me Nikki died in a car accident the night I left. She got drunk that night then drove her car into a pole. I killed the women I loved."

I stay silent, not knowing what to say. So I say the thing everybody always says, "I'm so sorry Collin."

He lets out a humorless laugh, "Me too."

"I need to go back to Mystic Falls Collin, that story made me want to go kiss my boyfriend and be happy he is alive. So, I need to go back. I've had my day off." I stand up, giving Collin a smile. "I don't suppose you'll be visiting Mystic Falls anytime soon would you?"

Collin smiles back at me, "You never know."

"I hope I see you again, I really do."

He winks at me, "I'm sure you will, it's a small world kid."

"Goodbye Collin." I laugh, and he just gives me a nod, a small smirk on his face. I turn away from him, forcing myself to walk down the alley. It was nice to talk to someone that I haven't known my whole life or that I almost died with.

It was nice to get away for a while. But I can't run away from my problems forever.

==============

"Where have you been?" Klaus demands as soon as I walk into his room.

"Chicago." I smile.

"Chicago?" he frowns.

"Yup." I nod, popping the p. "I wanted a day off, so I took one. It was good for me, I had fun."

"I don't suppose you'll tell me what you did?" he sighs.

I laugh, "No, I won't. It was my day, no one else needs to know about it. All you need to know is that I didn't have sex or make out with any other guys." I walk over to him, wrapping my arms around him.

He raises his eyebrows, hugging me back. "That's good?"

I lean up kissing him, "I met someone who lost the person that they loved, and I don't want to lose you Klaus." I whisper.

Klaus brings his lips down to mine this time before he says, "I don't want to lose you either love."

"Good." I smirk, pulling my shirt over my head. He smirks back at me, taking off his. I laugh, jumping into his bed. "My day has been very goo so far, want to make it better?"

"I'd love to." he grins, jumping into bed. I giggle as he wraps his arms around me, lying on the bed with me.

I refuse to lose Klaus like I lost Damon. I won't because if I did I'd lose myself. There would be nothing left of the person I used to be and I don't want that to happen. I can't let it happen.

-

-

-

-

I had so much fun writing this chapter. I know this is different, and didn't really follow the show much at all. But I didn't see a way to incorporate Aria into this episode, so I figured she needed a day off. She did deserve one.

Did you guys like Collin? Do you think she'll ever see him again?

I hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I did, but if you didn't, no need to worry, I will be back on track next chapter.

Keep voting and commenting :)

The more votes and comments I get, the quicker I'll update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 50.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
11.2K 1.3K 17
How does the ICT find themselves on the run from the Melbourne police force with a kidnapped boy and a single rucksack? Well, it all started when the...
803K 31.6K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
305K 6.6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.