6 Ways to Get A Guy || javi m...

keepmelukewarm

"Paulina, how do I get him to be my boyfriend?" "Honestly Solana, do you really think I know how? I'm basica... Еще

one
two
three
four
five
six
the result
SEQUEL.
sequel is up!

6 ways to get a guy

839 66 32
keepmelukewarm

---

If you've finally caught the eye of your crush, we know you're going to want to hang onto him. But getting a guy interested and keeping him interested are two totally different things. To help you make sure you keep your newest catch on the line, we've come up with a few simple strategies. Read on to find out how to make sure your new man sticks around.

---
I stared at the computer screen in front of me contemplating whether to go on with the plan or bail. I felt like a desperate little kid begging their parents to buy them candy.

But if I don't do anything he'll slip away from my fingers. I'm not going to let that happen.

I'm doing this. I, Solana Himmel will be Javi Martinez's girlfriend in two weeks time.
---

So i got these steps off sheknows.com, yknow my mum caught me reading from this website and trust me it was a hard to explain to her that it was just for a story, i dont think she believes me tho bc she keeps trying to drop "subtle" hints to me how to get a guy interestes lmaoo no mom no.

this is going to be a short story, i have every part pre-written so i'll update everyday.
hope ya'll enjoy this!

imma dedicate this to szczesnys jagielka tomasrosicky germanynt teamfcb bc theyre awesome ^^

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Marked by the Alpha zabellerain

Про оборотней

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
The Boy Who Read Minds ✔️ Veronica

Научная фантастика

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
293K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...