A Diamond in The Stars (A Jas...

By Psykotics

My name is Bri Swan. My full name is Bridgette Paige Swan. I am 16 years old and I live in Phoenix, Arizona w... More

Arrival and Reunion
Lunch and Friends
My Dead Broken Heart
My Dead Broken Heart Pt. 2
NEW BOOK
My Dead Triple Broken Heart
Comfort and WHAT?
Rewrite
SCREW THE REWRITE CHAPTER
Bad, Bad, Bad
Thank You
His Pretty Pet
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
Rewriting

Moving

21K 413 25
By Psykotics

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep. I really hated my alarm clock. I really hate moving. I hate a lot of things right now. My name is Bridgette Paige Swan. I go by Bri (Br-ee) though. I'm 16 years old, I have wavy short dyed white hair, and dull baby blue eyes (they're contacts to hide my gold eyes). I'm a vampire, no one knows, not even Bella. I was scared that I would endanger her, but damn she smells good. I was bitten 17 months ago today, my ex-boyfriend, Conner Winters bit me when he lost control. Now I am the demon I am today. I'm scared to tell Bella. Now I get to go to cloudy Forks, Washington. My dream come true, the sun never comes out so I can stay safe.

"Bri honey time to get up and go!" Mom yelled, I just hope when I'm in Forks I meet someone with good taste in fashion. I got up and showered, and threw on a black Skater dress, with red roses on them, and a pair of black converse. My sister calls me the 'Red Queen' because I'm so obsessed with red things. I threw my hair up into a high pony tail and curled the ends, nothing special there. I did my makeup because I'm not naturally perfect like Bella. Isabella Marie Swan. Of course, she goes by Bella, she has dark brown hair and chocolate eyes. I got my eyes from my mom, and of course, Bella is the female replica of our father Charlie. 

"Bella, where's my hair brush?" I asked when I got out of the bathroom. I turned around and before I went back in a felt something slam into the back of my head.

"Oh my god Bri I'm so sorry I-" Bella said. I didn't get to hear the rest of the apology because I was too busy rolling on the floor with laughter. Bella started giggling too. I packed my stuff and we were headed to the door when mom stopped us and pulled us into a bear hug. "We'll miss you mom, and we love you." I got in my white Volvo and started the ignition. We were gonna drive there because we *cough* *cough* mom *cough* *cough* couldn't afford a plane ticket so we get to drive 16 hours to get to Forks WA. I love working on cars. It usually takes us a day to get there, but with me driving we'll get there in half of the time. Even though my dad is a police officer, I speed, but I have NEVER gotten a ticket.

I turned on my CD Bella gave it to me it's a CD of all my favorite songs, Chains by Nick Jonas came on. I got obsessed with this song after I found my ex-boyfriend with a girl behind a building. I found this song thanks to my friend Jade. We were singing along "She tasted a break and I can't get more!" Bella and I sang at the top of our lungs. This was gonna be a lot of fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 9.2K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
974K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
118K 3.5K 27
a paige bueckers story.
871K 40.4K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one