Moving

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep. I really hated my alarm clock. I really hate moving. I hate a lot of things right now. My name is Bridgette Paige Swan. I go by Bri (Br-ee) though. I'm 16 years old, I have wavy short dyed white hair, and dull baby blue eyes (they're contacts to hide my gold eyes). I'm a vampire, no one knows, not even Bella. I was scared that I would endanger her, but damn she smells good. I was bitten 17 months ago today, my ex-boyfriend, Conner Winters bit me when he lost control. Now I am the demon I am today. I'm scared to tell Bella. Now I get to go to cloudy Forks, Washington. My dream come true, the sun never comes out so I can stay safe.

"Bri honey time to get up and go!" Mom yelled, I just hope when I'm in Forks I meet someone with good taste in fashion. I got up and showered, and threw on a black Skater dress, with red roses on them, and a pair of black converse. My sister calls me the 'Red Queen' because I'm so obsessed with red things. I threw my hair up into a high pony tail and curled the ends, nothing special there. I did my makeup because I'm not naturally perfect like Bella. Isabella Marie Swan. Of course, she goes by Bella, she has dark brown hair and chocolate eyes. I got my eyes from my mom, and of course, Bella is the female replica of our father Charlie. 

"Bella, where's my hair brush?" I asked when I got out of the bathroom. I turned around and before I went back in a felt something slam into the back of my head.

"Oh my god Bri I'm so sorry I-" Bella said. I didn't get to hear the rest of the apology because I was too busy rolling on the floor with laughter. Bella started giggling too. I packed my stuff and we were headed to the door when mom stopped us and pulled us into a bear hug. "We'll miss you mom, and we love you." I got in my white Volvo and started the ignition. We were gonna drive there because we *cough* *cough* mom *cough* *cough* couldn't afford a plane ticket so we get to drive 16 hours to get to Forks WA. I love working on cars. It usually takes us a day to get there, but with me driving we'll get there in half of the time. Even though my dad is a police officer, I speed, but I have NEVER gotten a ticket.

I turned on my CD Bella gave it to me it's a CD of all my favorite songs, Chains by Nick Jonas came on. I got obsessed with this song after I found my ex-boyfriend with a girl behind a building. I found this song thanks to my friend Jade. We were singing along "She tasted a break and I can't get more!" Bella and I sang at the top of our lungs. This was gonna be a lot of fun.