My Dead Broken Heart

First of all I need to clear some stuff up. A) I can sleep. That's my power, I can manipulate myself to look like I'm human, with a beating heart and flowing blood. B) I can eat human food. But I have to get it out of my system, and fast. C) I can mask my smell with anyone else's. I'm also one of the strongest and fastest vampire in the world.

OK, as I was sitting on the edge of my bed, when there was a light tap on my door. "Come in." i answered, Bella came in. But she had tears in her eyes. "Sit Bells, there's something you need to tell me?" she nodded, "M-Mom's dead." that was all it took, I felt my gold eyes go black, I hated wearing blue contacts so I didn't at home, even though Bella knows what I am. "What happened?" I asked "P-Phil murdered her, he got drunk came home raped mom, 2 weeks later she found out that she was pregnant. Phil came back the next day, drunk. He was pissed at mom. Then he killed her. H-He was a werewolf, and phased too close too close to her and killed her." Bella said with a tight voice, "I'm gonna kill that son of a-" Bella cut me off with a hug. "He's already in prison and he was banned from his pack." Bella said, I sighed.

Then it hit me hard, and fast. My mom... My beautiful selfless, crazy mother. Was dead. The dry sobs came and Bella and I looked at each other then we both burst into tears. "Girls? What's wrong?" Charlie asked. Shit. "We should tell him." I mumbled Bella nodded, "dad come here for a minute we have something to say." He walked in my room, I smiled and he sat down. "D-Dad, mom's dead." I said, he just stared at me. He then walked out of the room and into his room, I heard him sobbing. "I-I need to go hunting. Tell dad I went for a walk to calm down." I muttered, she nodded and I walked to the window and out the door.

As I got into the woods, my anger took over me. I closed my eyes, I then released a blood curdling scream, "WHY AM I THIS? LIFE OR WHAT'S LEFT OF IT SUCKS!" I screamed, I felt something and turned and saw golden eyes on me, I froze. It was Jasper. He looked into my eyes, and gasped. Then everything went dark and I crashed to the ground.