Comfort and WHAT?

I got out of my car in front of the parking lot in front of school, I scanned the parking lot until they landed on Jasper I waved and he smiled, I then turned around but was abruptly stopped by Mike Newton. 

"Hey sweetheart. Now that I know your single, wanna go on a date with me?" Mike asked, I froze, how did he know I broke up with Adam. I felt the prickling of tears in my eyes. "No, way you prick. Leave me alone. Or you will suffer, and I will never kiss you ever." I said, I then shoved him with my shoulder as I walked by. He caught up with me and gave me the puppy dog eyes. "No you prick, my life is already a living hell, I don't wanna make it even worse." I said, he started towards me, but this time I had him pinned against the wall. I looked him in the eyes, my eys black. I saw he was scared. "Do I make myself clear?" I asked he nodded. I started walking quickly towards the building when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned and it was Alice. I hugged her tightly, "Honey, what's wrong?" Alice asked. "F-First my ex-boyfriend cheated on me with my own sister. Second my mother is dead, and third my dad is thinking about committing suicide." I said, Alice pulled me tighter in a hug, I started sobbing.

I felt a hand on my back and I knew it was Rosalie I turned and hugged her too,she was sobbing too. I looked behind me to see a angry looking Jasper. I pulled away from the girls. "Jasper?" I whispered, his head snapped up and he ran and gave me a tight hug. I hugged back, "Why didn't you tell me? I'm your best friend?" he asked, I shook my head, "Jasper, my life is already hell, I didn't need sympathy at the time, now I know I do." I whispered he pulled back and looked into my eyes, "Jasper there is something I need to show you." I said, he nodded and we headed towards the forest.

As we went deep in the forest, I started taking my contacts out, the ones that make me look like I have blue eyes, when mine are actually dark gold. I then stopped once I put them in their container. I knew Jasper had stopped a few feet behind me. I turned and he gasped. I then walked to a patch of sunlight in the field. "Have you ever seen a vampire do this?" I asked as I stood in the sunlight. He gasped again. Most vampires sparkle like they are covered in diamonds, but I sparkle like I was covered in glitter. 

"Beautiful." Jasper whispered.