๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”;๐‡๐

By -etherealroses-

๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„'๐’ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐Ž๐๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐„
๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž๐‘๐’๐“๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐‘๐˜
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐€๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐†๐‹๐€๐’๐’
๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐๐Ž ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Š๐„๐„๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Š๐„๐˜๐’
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐†๐Ž๐ ๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜
๐†๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐’
๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐ƒ
๐๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐€๐“
๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐’๐’
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„-๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ-๐ƒ๐Ž๐†
๐๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’
๐๐Ž๐‘๐๐„๐‘๐“
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐’๐“๐’
๐–๐ˆ๐™๐€๐‘๐ƒ'๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐„๐’๐’
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐…๐€๐‚๐„๐’
๐๐Ž๐“ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐Ž๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘
๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐‹๐•๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“
๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐๐˜'๐’ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐”๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐–
๐…๐‹๐Ž๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐“๐“๐’
๐–๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–
๐‡๐„๐‘๐๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐˜
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’ ๐‡๐€๐’ ๐๐„๐„๐ ๐Ž๐๐„๐๐„๐ƒ

12.4K 458 72
By -etherealroses-

¨🎞

Julienne is having a wonderful time spending her detention with Lockhart. If wonderful means having to hear Lockhart boast himself and how amazing he is then...sure.

Lockhart: Julienne, Julienne, Julienne.

Julienne groans to herself quietly and rolls her eyes at blonde teacher. She's had enough of hearing him.

Lockhart: Can you possibly imagine a better way of serving detention than helping me to answer my fan mail?

Julienne: No.

"He's so annoying." Daphne complained at the screen.

"Tell us something we don't know, Daph." Venus rolled her eyes. She hated Lockhart so much she barely attended the class.

Lockhart laughs at her as if she was making a hilarious joke. Julienne looks at him dead in the eyes making him stop.

Lockhart: Fame is a fickle friend, Julienne. Celebrity is as celebrity does; remember that.

Julienne: And you'd relate bec-

"Did you know?" Hermione asked making people around then curious due to the lack of context.

"I honestly don't remember...." Julienne scratched her head and smiles at her best friend.

"Of course you don't." Hermione rolled her eyes. It was a very Julienne thingy her to do.

Julienne was about to make a comeback till a whisper-like voice cuts her off.

Voice: Come......to me.

"What was that?"

"What the fuck!"

"Weird."

"That's what you heard?" Hermione and Ron asked Julienne, making her nod.

Julienne looks around wanting to know where the voice came from. Lockhart decided it was good to talk more, making Julienne cut off her trance.

Lockhart: Julienne?

Julienne: Fuck, I'm sorry? I thought I heard something.

"You swear a lot." Remus pointed out.

"Really? Didn't know." Julienne gave him a bored look. The amount of times she was scolded by him due to the swearing to the point where she doesn't care anymore. All it took was a cup of hot chocolate to make him forget about everything.

Lockhart: You probably just heard my charming voice, don't worry girl. Also I must say do watch your language. I wouldn't want to entertain you more with my presence in future detentions.

Julienne looks around trying to find a way to leave. She's been so tempted to leave since quidditch practice ended.

Julienne: Professor as much as I enjoy your presence, don't you think I've been here for a long time. My hands are getting tired and I'm exhausted.

Julienne pouts at the blonde professor trying to look believable. Lockhart laughs and nods, allowing her to leave.

"Never doing that shit again." Julienne made a barfing motion making Sirius laugh at her.

"You just did what a bunch of his fangirls do." Ron laughed.

"We must learn how to make sacrifices." Julienne fakes a cry making Cassian and her friends laugh at her.

Julienne walks out of Lockhart's classroom as if she had found out her parents were alive.

Julienne: Stupid Lockhart, as If I'd want to hang out with him. He's absolutely pathet-

Voice: Blood....I smell blood. Let me rip you.

"Blood?!"

"It's gonna rip you?!"

"I thought this was supposed to be the safest place, Dumbledore?!" Amelia Bones shouted at him, making him look away nervously.

Julienne: Merlin! I really can't get a break can I?

Julienne follows the voice touching the wall to track it down.

Voice: Let me kill you. Kill! Kill! Kill!

"Why are you following it?!"

"Kill?" Sirius and Remus both looked at Julienne worriedly which is practically an everyday occurrence.

"It's fine. I'm alive." Julienne laughed it off and waved it off nonchalantly.

Hermione: Julienne!

Julienne stops and awkwardly looks at her two best friends.

Julienne: Did you hear that?

Ron: Hear what?

Julienne: That stupid voice.

Hermione: Voice? What voice?

Julienne: It's this voice; I heard in bitch boy's office. And then again while walking in the hallways.

Julienne stops what she was saying and continues listening to the soft creepy voice.

Voice: It's time.

Julienne: Shit! Hermione, it's moving!

Hermione: What's moving, Jules?! You're making me panic!

"She makes everyone panic." Zylo looks at Julienne with an annoyed expression plastered on his face.

"Not my fault Voldemort is always up my arse." Julienne yawned at the screen.

"You-know-who is not ba-"

"Woman shut up." Julienne was awfully tired of that ugly pink woman.

Julienne ignored what Hermione had just said and continued walking hoping to hear the voice more.

Ron: Moving? What the-

Hermione: Jules wait up! Not so fast!

The three run through the corridors; both Ron and Hermione follow Julienne who was eager to hear the whispery voice. The three of them stop when they see a bunch of spiders crawling through a window.

Ron: S-spiders!

Julienne: Yes Ron, you have eyes!

Hermione: I don't think sp-

Julienne: No. They really don't act like that.

Ron: I don't like spiders....

Julienne: We know Ron. That's why you're the farthest away from it.

Ron looks at the ground and notices a puddle with a reflection on it. Ron taps both of the girls' shoulders trying to get their attention.

Julienne: What is that?

Hermione: "The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the heir, beware." It's written in blood.

"So you really didn't open it?"

"No."

'Can't believe people are actually stupid enough to believe she did it.' Astro thought grumpily. They either praise the girl for doing nothing or hate on her for actually trying to help.

Julienne: Why do you say that like it's a casual thing?

Ron points at the wall while a bunch of kids are walking out of The Great Hall.

Julienne: No way! Filch's cat!

A bunch of kids walk near the bloody wall making a crowd. They were all gasping. Some stood back and some wanted to see more of what's happening.

Draco: "Enemies of the heir, beware." You'll be next, Mudbloods.

Narcissa didn't even say anything, she frowned. She has failed to raise his son to become a better man. Lucius on the other hand looked like he was proud of what Draco did.

Astro rolls his eyes at his cousin's antics. Did he not learn? Was the black eye not enough for him?

"Even Astro knows he's acting stupid." A
fourth year Slytherin said.

"Did I give you permission to say my name?"

"No."

"Then keep my name out of your mouth."

Filch: What's going on here? Go on! Make way for me!

Filch was about to ask Julienne something till his eyes lands on something. It was Mrs. Norris hanging by the wall.

Filch: You murdered my cat.

Julienne: What?! I did not do-

Filch: I'll kill you...I'll kill you!

Dumbledore: Argus!

Dumbledore was about to scold Argus till he sees the writing on the wall.

Dumbledore: Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately.

Everyone starts to walk away including the golden trio but is stopped.

Dumbledore: Everyone except you three.

The three of them stop walking. Julienne groans but didn't do anything else.

Dumbledore: She's not dead, Argus. She's just been petrified.

Lockhart thought it'd be quirky to comment, making McGonagall and Snape roll their eyes.

Lockhart: Ahh, thought so. So unlucky I wasn't there. I know exactly a counter cure that could have spared her.

"Even I can smell the lies over here."

"He needs to learn how to shut up." Venus squinted at the screen.

The three scoffs at Lockhart's words, making him look away.

Dumbledore: But how she has been petrified, I cannot say.

Filch: Ask her! It's her that's done it.

Julienne: Can you stop accusing people with no proof! I never touched Mrs. Norris.

Filch: Rubbish.

Julienne: I swear! Though you smell like rubbish.

Julienne whispered the last thing to herself of course.

A bunch of students laughed at the screen.

"That had no reason to be that funny."

Snape: If I might, headmaster? Perhaps Potter and her friends were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The three quickly deflate and finally calm down.

"No way. Snape defends you?" Sirius looked at the screen with a I don't believe it look.

Snape: I, however, did not see Ms Potter at dinner.

"Oh, never mind." Sirius simply said.

Lockhart: I'm afraid that's my doing, Severus. You see, Julienne was helping me answer my fan mail.

Julienne makes a discreet cheer making Snape glare at her.

Hermione: That's why Ron and I went looking for her, Professor! We just found her when-

Snape: Yes, Ms Granger?

Julienne: When I said I wasn't hungry.

Ron: We were heading back to the common room when we found Mrs. Norris.

Dumbledore: Innocent until proven guilty, Severus.

Filch: My cat has been petrified! I wanna see some punishment!

Dumbledore: We will be able to cure her, Argus. As I understand it, Madam Sprout has a very health growth of Mandarake. When matured, a potion which will revive Mrs. Norris.

--

They are walking on the moving stairs, Hermione leading them through their way. While Ron and Julienne were talking.

Julienne: Cover me up, mate?

"Huh?"

"These two always team up on me." Hermione sighed while Ron and Julienne looked at her innocently as if it wasn't true.

Ron: Where are you going?

Julienne: I've got things to do. Just make sure to cover me up.

Ron: Fine, but you owe me-

Hermione: Guys! Were you even listening? Merlin!

Julienne: What?

Ron: What?

"Hey! That's our thing!" Both Fred and George said at the same time.

Hermione: I said isn't it strange how all of this is happening?! First you hear voices and suddenly Mrs. Norris has been petrified. Hearing voices in the Wizarding World isn't a good sign.

Painting: She's right.

Hermione: Well? Come on!

Julienne elbows Ron and tilts her head at Hermione. Ron gives a I don't know how to lie look at Julienne. Julienne glares at him making him gulp.

Ron: Julienne will be meeting us later!

Hermione: What? Why?!

Ron walks forward trying to make Hermione to continue walking. Ron looks back at Julienne trying to make him give her an answer.

Ron: Well...because...umm...a date?

"A date?"

"He's a very bad liar." Cassian commented.

"Like you aren't." Zylo tsked and smirked.

"I know. I always get in trouble because of him." Julienne quickly said, not wanting to deal with another bickering battle.

Hermione looks at Ron bewildered and Julienne smacks her hand on his shoulder.

'Seriously? A date?!' Julienne mouths angrily at Ron.

'First thought in my head!' Ron mouthed back.

They were both cut off by Hermione snapping at Ron's face.

Hermione: Hello?! A date? What's he talking about, Julienne?

"Oh no." Julienne flushed red. She forgot about how everyone was also gonna see the embarrassing moments in her life.

Julienne: I...uh...I have a date!

Hermione: A date?

Julienne: Yes!

Hermione: At nine in the evening?

Julienne: He likes night dates!

"You didn't actually have a date, right?" Sirius asked while Remus raised a brow at her.

"No!" Julienne quickly denied. Julienne received two father figures through out her Hogwarts year but they were a little too overprotective of her. She won but at what cost?

Hermione: With who?

Julienne and Ron are looking at each other both panicking.

Julienne: With Theodore Nott!

"So I have a date with you, huh?" Theo teased Julienne.

"I get that I'm hot and all but-"

"Shut up." Julienne was red and way awkwardly looking around. It wasn't her fault the last person she interacted with in her final class was him.

"I'm really flattered." Theo continued to tease more while Julienne looked like she was gonna die due to her embarrassment.

"Really Julienne, first Astro now Theo? You really are a player." Venus played along.

"No, no! Shhhhhh!" Julienne felt very hot as of the moment. She started to fan herself and continued to look at the screen.

Astro looked at Theo and Julienne with jealousy in his eyes. Astro clenched his jaw and forced himself to look at the screen.

Julienne shut her eyes and mentally cursed to herself. Ron snorts to himself to which he covers immediately.

Hermione: Nott? Since when?

Julienne: Since last week at potions!

Ron: Yeah! They were partners, remember?

Hermione: Well um...all right. Tell me about it tomorrow!

Julienne: Yeah! Good Night!

Hermione takes Ron's wrist and drags him upstairs. While Ron laughs at Julienne's panicked face.

'Seriously? Nott?' Ron laughs.

'You started it!' Julienne glares at him and decides to leave.

Julienne is now climbing up to the top floor. She was walking up the Astronomy tower to meet up with Astro.

Astro: Potter.

Julienne: Black.

Daphne, Venus, and Ginny squealed at the screen but then later frowned when they realized they were not getting enough Astro and Julienne moments.

--

Everyone is listening in class except Julienne who was discreetly eating a cookie she baked with Astro last evening.

McGonagall: Right. Now, today we will be transforming animals into water goblets.

Astro is writing something on a small piece of parchment. Blaise, who is trying to be nosy, tries to look at what he was writing but quickly stops when Astro kicks him in the shin.

"He's very nosy." Cassian randomly said.

"Like how you were trying to look at Julienne's answer in charms?" Blaise smirked.

"I don't look at ans-"

"Darling, we all know you do; I just let you." Julienne smiled at him while he turned around to make another tantrum. They were always teasing him. In Julienne's defense he is very easy to tease.

McGonagall: One, two, three. Vera Verto.

McGonagall quickly walks forward to Ron's table. She quickly confiscates the cookies Julienne is eating, making Julienne groan.

"Oh come on Minnie, don't let the poor girl starve." Sirius looked at his old professor. While Julienne nodded agreeing with Sirius, McGonagall groaned and looked away.

McGonagall: Mr. Weasley, how about you give it a try.

Ron: oh...okay...um Vera Verto!

The spell did not make Ron's rat turn into a water goblet but the rat became the shape of a goblet. People start to laugh, making Ron look at the goblet weirdly.

McGonagall: The wand needs replacing, Mr Weasley.

Hermione raises her hand wanting to ask McGonagall a question.

McGonagall: Yes, Ms Granger?

Hermione: Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets.

Everyone leans forward also wanting to know more about the chamber.

McGonagall: Very well. We all know that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest wizards of age. Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin.

While McGonagall was talking a parchment shaped like a butterfly is flying on top of Julienne's head. Julienne takes the parchment and looks around till her eyes land on a smirking Astro.

"We're getting the moments we deserve!" Ginny was fangirling on her seat. People who shipped Julienne and Astro were also excited to watch what was happening.

Hey shit head,

Astronomy Tower at 8?

- from the person

you hate the most

Julienne rolls her eyes and writes at the back of the parchment. Now a hopping bunny was on top of Astro and Blaise's table but Blaise was too focused on McGonagall for him to realize.

'Stupid nickname.' Astro complained but if there was anyone who can get away from calling him that it would only be her.

"Can't believe I did not notice that." Blaise cursed to himself.

"Well you didn't so boohoo." Venus said.

Prat,

We'll see. I might be to

busy for you stupid arse.

P.S

don't call

me a shit head.

- The coolest girl ever.

Astro rereads the note one more. He rolls his eyes and smirks. She is so easy to piss off.

"Didn't happen anyways." Ginny complained.

"Yeah well, maybe if I didn't lose bones." Julienne said carelessly while Sirius and Remus looked at her crazily.

'She lost bones?!' They both looked at each other.

--

Ron: Do you think it's true?

Both Julienne and Hermione look at Ron with a please clarify expression. Hermione looks like she knew what his question was all about while Julienne looks clueless.

Ron: Do you think the chamber of secrets is real?

Hermione: Yes, can you tell? McGonagall is worried; all the teachers are.

Julienne is dozing off, forgetting about her friends who were walking beside her. Hermione nudges her, making her come back to reality.

Hermione: What's wrong with you? You've been dozing off lately.

Julienne: Sorry, what are we talking about again?

"Too busy sending secret love letters to Astro." Ron teased.

"Shut up, carrot."

Hermione: The chamber of secrets?

Julienne: Oh! um...yeah if the chamber of secrets were actually opened then that means-

Hermione: The heir of Slytherin has returned to Hogwarts. The question is who is it?

Ron: Let's think. Who do we know who all Muggle horns are scum?

Draco and his two minions bump into Ron and Julienne glares at the three Slytherins. Julienne grips her wand under her robes and points it at the ground.

"Oh Dracy, you just never learn." Daphne teased once again making him scowl at her.

Julienne: Aguamanti.

Draco slips on a puddle of the water that wasn't there before, he screams and both Crabbe and Goyle slips on top of him making students laugh in the hallway.

Students laughed at the screen while Narcissa looked at Draco worriedly. Draco gave his mom a reassuring smile making

her ease went down a bit.

Julienne: If you think that's heir of Slytherin then you're mistaken. He seems too much of a pussy to open it.

"True." Theo snorted, making Draco roll his eyes at him. Draco knew Theo was only testing him. It happens like every-fucking-day.

Ron: Well we're not too sure.

Hermione: Maybe Ron's right he is a Slytherin after all. He has to be cunning, right?

Ron: Crabbe and Goyle must know. Maybe we could trick them into telling.

Hermione: Even though they aren't that thick, there might be another way. Mind you it might be difficult. Not to mention we'd be breaking about 50 school rules and it'll be dangerous. Very dangerous.

Julienne: Cool, I like breaking the rules and danger!

"Oh pup." Sirius groaned.

"You were just as bad as her." Remus pointed out making Sirius send him a sheepish smile.

--

Hermione is in the library trying to find a certain book. She then grabs it and walks to their table.

Hermione: Here it is. The Polyjuice Potion. "Properly brewed, the Polyjuice Potion allows the drinker to transform himself temporarily into the form of another."

The teachers looked at her impressively but couldn't help but be eager to know what's gonna happen next.

Ron: You mean if Harry anf I drink that stuff we'll turn into Crabbe and Goyle? Wicked! Malfoy will tell us anything.

Hermione: Exactly. But it's tricky; Ive never had a more complicated potion.

Julienne: Well how long will it take?

Hermione: A month.

"You guys are very committed." Sprout commented while some people agreed with her.

Julienne: That's so long!

Ron: If he is the heir of Slytherin he could attack half of the Muggle-borns in the school by then.

Hermione: I know. But it's the only plan we got.

Julienne: Still think he's a pussy.

"I'm not a pussy, Potter"

"Sure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.7K 21
A Sirius Black love story Watching the Movies POA: complete GOF: started OOTP: incomplete THBP: incomplete DH part 1: incomplete DH part 2: incomple...
584K 5.8K 7
golden (adj.) made or consisting of gold. *๏ผŠโœฟโ€ใ€€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ* Aurelia Lily Potter. Relly. Rels. Lia. She's golden. Now she must watch these films that tell t...
48.2K 1.9K 10
แดษดแด‡ า“แด€แด›แด‡า“แดœสŸ แด…แด€ส, แด›แดกแด ษขแดแด…s ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ า“แดส€ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸส แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ แด„สœแดแดsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐’๐”๐, สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด€ษดแด… แดษดแด‡ สœแดส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด…แด€ส, แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸ...
140K 5.1K 42
ยฉ I do not own Harry Potter "๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž...