Soulmates (Klaus mikaelson)

By theemikaelsons

In which Bonnie's older cousin Natalie finds out she is soulmates with the Original hybrid. (Season 2 - 3) (K... More

Season 2 Cast
Prologue
Rose
Katerina
The Sacrifice๏ฟผ
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Last Dance
Klaus
The last day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
Season 3 Cast
The Birthday
The Hybrid
The End Of The Affair
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Harley's Day
Ghost World
Ordinary People
Homecoming
Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Dress voting!!!
Bringing Out The Dead
Sorry guys!
Dangerous Liason pt 1
Dangerous Liason pt2
All My Children
Breaking On Through
Sorry again๐Ÿ˜•
The Murder of One
Important
Members of the family
Do Not Go Gentle
Additional cast
Before Sunset
The Departed
You're not dead!
Vacation
Beach day
Me waking up at 1:54 a.m
In the woods
Family time
Epilouge
Watty's 2022 and Next fic choices.
Bonus chapter 1
500k Bitches๐Ÿ˜›

Bestfriend Day

13.3K 361 41
By theemikaelsons

Natalie woke up close 6:00 it was the first day of senior year for Bonnie and Natalie. Natalie decided to do online and in person for her last year.

She stretched and got out of bed putting her slides on. She heads to Bonnie room. She opens to see her still sleep.

She walks over to the bed and rips the cover off her cousin. Bonnie groaned as she felt the coldness in the air touch her body.

"Really Natalie! You couldn't have done that in a nicer way?" Bonnie says mad

Natalie grins. "Nope. I know you wouldn't wake up if I tried in a nicer way."

Bonnie gets up and makes her way into her bathroom slamming the door behind her.

"You love me!" Natalie yells

"Fuck off!" Bonnie yells back

Natalie laughs and walks out going back to hers. She gets back into bed and gets on her phone. Her first class didn't start until 8:00 so she had nothing to do. Sighing she puts her phone down and tries to go back to sleep.

Barely 5 minutes her phone rings. She sees the caller is Klaus. She answers the phone.

"Good morning, love." He greets

"Good morning Nik. How's the hybrid making going?" She says while moving to lay in her back.

"Fantastic. Your way works a lot better than mine." He says smiling

"I told you. I'm always right."

He laughs. "It seems you are. I'll have to listen to you more often."

She nodded even though he couldn't see her. "Of course you will. I mean you have a smart soulmate after."

"Indeed I do. Listen love I'll call you later. I have something I need to do."

"Okay. I'll talk to you later then."

"Bye love." He hangs up. Natalie puts her phone on the charger and goes back to sleep.

✨✨✨

Natalie sighed happily as it was her last class of the day. She decided this time she was doing all morning classes so she wouldn't have to do anything in the afternoon.

It was currently 1:30. She was still in pajamas. She closed her laptop and got out of bed. She had already did the usual things she needed to do.

She just needed to do her hair and change her clothes. She went into the closet and grabbed an outfit. She stripped from her pjs and changed. She grabbed some black heeled boots and put them on.

She went into the bathroom and fixed her hair. Not wanting to do much to it. She check to see if she was decent and left.

She grabbed her purse and put her phone in it. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed the picnic basket that she set up while class was going on. She walked into the living and grabbed her keys and the blanket and left the house. Making her way to the Gilbert residence.

✨✨✨

Natalia walks up to the door and knocks. The door opens to see Jenna. "Natalie!"

"Jenna!"

Jenna jumps into Natalie arms hugging her right. "I miss you so much! How was your summer with Klaus?"

Natalie puts her down. "I miss you too. It was good."

Jenna pointed at her cheeks. "Your blushing! Something happened! Spill. It. Now!"

"Okay, okay. Get dressed. We're going somewhere out of town."

Jenna sped up stairs and quickly got dressed. She was downstairs in 1 minute.

Natalie laughed. "Alright let's go."

✨✨✨

Natalie parked her car and got out. Jenna got out and looked around.

"Why are we at a park?"

"Because we have some time to ourselves so why not take advantage of it." Natalie went to the back of her car (Audi A7). She press the button and the trunk opened. She grabbed the picnic basket and the blanket.

She pressed a different button on the trunk and it closed.

"Alright let's find a spot." They walked around only for a little while. It was perfect for them. It was by a tree so it had the perfect shade for the hot day.

Natalie places the blanket down and place the basket in the middle. She pulled all different kinds of food out.
(Whatever y'all want since we all eat different things)

"Okay so now that we are set up spill the tea Natalie." Jenna said

"Okay so you can say we got real close during the summer. From flirting to cuddling and holding hands. Just trust each other. And his smiles is so adorable. He makes me happy Jenna."

Jenna smiles when she sees the smile on Natalie face. "I can tell! Your like smiling really hard."

"He makes me smiles and I make him happy as well."

Jenna was smiling as her best friend talked about her soulmate. She could tell that Natalie was really happy.

"Oh and we kissed."

"YOU KISSED!" she threw a grape at her. "And you decided to tell me this last! How was it?! You have to tell me!"

"Okay I will. It was amazing. Like you know how when you have your first kiss and you just know that, that person is the one. I won't say magical cause that cringe."

Jenna squealed "My best friend is happy!"

"Yea I am."

"Doesn't he have a sister that came back with him?" Jenna asks

"Oh yes Rebekah. She very pretty! She definitely has a temper like Klaus but once you get to know her she's very nice. I think she's missing someone she used to have in her life."

"Why not do one of those locator spells?"

"Yea but for me to do that I need something of that person."

"Well ask her I'm sure she'll be very happy that you did something like that for her." Jenna says

"Don't worry I have everything planned out."

Jenna nodded. "What about his other siblings?"

"They're currently daggered but I can't wait to meet them. Well we already met Elijah but I'm ready to meet the others."

"Well I want to have a clever talk with Klaus. Make sure he doesn't hurt my best friend."

Natalie laughs. "I'm sure he know what happens if he hurts me."

"Oh I know you'll deal with him but he'll deal with me as well."

Natalie hugs Jenna. "This is why we are best friends. Now how are you and Alaric?"

She shrugs. "We're good. We've gotten closer this summer."

Jenna and Natalie continue to talk all day as the sun starts to set.

✨✨✨

Natalie dropped Jenna off at her home. She saw lights on which meant that Jeremy and Elena were there.

"I had fun today wifey." Natalie told her

Jenna smiled. "I did too. We have to hang out more now that you're home."

"Trust me we will!"

Natalie hugged Jenna. "Goodnight! I love you!"

"Night Natalie. I love you too." She placed a kiss in Natalie cheek and gets out the car and closes the door behind her.

Natalie doesn't leave until Jenna closes the house door. She puts the car in reverse and speeds down the road making way to her own home.

•••

She pulls into the drive way and park the car. She gets out and takes the things out the back seat before locking the door.

She goes to the house and unlocks the door. She closes it and locks it back and goes straight to the kitchen. She sets the basket and blanket in the counter and makes her way up stairs.

She goes to Bonnie room to see her in her room on her phone. She leans against the door frame. "How was the first day of school?"

Bonnie looks up from her phone. "It was okay. How was your day?"

She shrugs "It was good did online classes and hung out with Jenna."

"Oh what did you guys do?"

"Talked about summer. Now what's really going on?"

Bonnie sighs and pats the bed signaling Natalie to sit. Natalie climbs in bed and sit next to her cousin. "When I brought Jeremy back there were consequences. He didn't tell me that he can see his dead girlfriends."

Natalie pulls Bonnie into her side. "He's been seeing them all summer?"

"No recently."

"Well I love Jeremy but be cautious. I don't wanna sound like a heart breaker but Jeremy loved Anna and they never really broke up. I know you love him but if he does something stupid leave him. Never feel like a second choice."

"Thanks Natalie. Stay in here tonight?"

"Sure. Let me take a quick shower and change into some pajamas."

Bonnie nods. Natalie quickly gets out of the bed and goes into her room and into her bathroom. She turns the water on and takes her clothes off.

She takes a quick showers and dries her self off. She wraps the towel around her body and leaves the bathroom. She puts on some shorts and a shirt, she grabs her bonnet and puts it on. She makes her way back into Bonnie's room. "Okay I'm back."

She gets into the bed and under the cover. Her and Bonnie talk all night until they fall asleep.

________________________________
Not me updating at 10:32 at night. Anyway this chapter had nothing to do with the show. I couldn't really fit her into episode 6 so I wrote something different.

I kind of like this chapter I hope you guys do.

OH MY GOD!! I hit 20k! I literally cried I'm not going to lie🥺!! I love every single one of you and thanks for reading my story❤️!!

Edited 7/2/22: I don't feel well so editing the chapters might take a little time. They'll still get edited and published just probably one chapter a day so I don't hurt my eyes looking at a screen. I didn't really do much to the chapter but I hoped you enjoy.

Sorry for any mistakes. See you all next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 1.6K 19
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Soulmate AU Kol Mikaelson x OC
180K 7.1K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
167K 4.2K 78
(rewriting) หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐จ๐Ÿ-๐š-๐ค๐ข๐ง๐. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž. ...
651K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...