Lawsuit | KSJ FF

By daegu_kitten

A "lawyer" with a dark past and even darker secrets meets a girl who disturbs his life even more. "Mmm, but M... More

Authors Note
Encounter
Library
Angst
Electricity
Tease
Walking On The Line
No Secrets Can Be Kept Forever
Persona
Is that all you can do?
Don't Think
Guns N' Roses
Park Hotel
Mirror
A murder
Best Friends
In the Miso Soup
Gunfire
Trippin'
While you were sleeping
An (Un)Planned Randevouz
Satisfy Me
Ren

No Secrets Can Be Kept Forever

2.3K 131 91
By daegu_kitten

Jin

Jin couldn't really bring himself to like you.

He was always going to reassure Hoseok that he would take care of you and be there to protect you just like he would, but slowly he's been running out of patience.

Hoseok was unstable and psychotic. He was overly emotionally driven, and he always strived to protect one and only, his sister.

Jin didn't agree with most of Hoseok's decisions regarding how he treated and comforted you, sheltering you from the harsh reality.

And he never intended to meddle into their family relationships, but it has started to hurt their business, their family they have been building for a decade.

Why did she have to get back from Japan?

Jin secretly hated you and he laughed at himself how childish he felt.

He hated your careless behavior and cluelessness. He hated how much Hoseok endangered them all to protect you and hide everything from you. He hated how much of a distraction you have been in the last week.

But most of all, he hated how much it bothered and impacted him.

He hated the way you crept into his mind when he tried to think and work, when he struggled to fall asleep, and when he fucked other girls.

He hated how hard he had to control himself around you.

She is a tease, and of course, she will make you crazy. Males are weak on beautiful girls that play hard to get while dirty talking and being kinky.

Jin was trying to rationalize his state.

But you aren't hard to get, and he could take you whenever he wanted. He was the one playing hard to get because he was skeptical that if he took you once, he'd lose control altogether.

And you were unpredictable to him.

You spoke profanities and behaved like a lunatic, yet you had manners when it counted, and you knew how to play with words.

You seemed clueless, but you managed to stay composed under pressure, like today.

Bitch almost died before I had my way with her.

He was terrible with women. He had no control, and his targets and patterns were well known to him and everyone around him.

He wanted you, but not until he was confident that he could let go of control in front of you.

Because him being well composed and laser-focused on work meant that he must be a polar opposite in some other sphere of life.

Yes, he was bad news, even though Jimin didn't know how to correctly word and explain it to you.

"Lost in your thoughts?"

Namjoon's deep voice brought Jin back to reality, making him jerk in his seat slightly.

"Just tired..."

Jin exhaled before placing an almost extinguished cigarette between his full lips and allowing Namjoon to light it up again for him.

"You? Tired?" Yoongi hissed.

"What am I supposed to say then?"

A tense silence was filling the rustic living room.

Jin sank further into the armchair and puffed his cigarette while waiting for Hoseok to arrive.

"Forget it. I am not waiting for him to get back." Yoongi jumped onto his legs.

"Sit down," Jin ordered, making Yoongi stop in his tracks and lean against the table.

'We need to think things through, so please give me a second to focus, for fuck's sake," Jin huffed.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and sat down while Namjoon cleaned weapons in silence.

It wasn't long until Hoseok came, and the room was filled with heated debate.

"All I am saying is that leaving witnesses alive is the worst thing to fucking do!"

Yoongi growled.

"Killing everyone is not always the right way," Hoseok shouted back.

"Please, will you just fucking shut up already," Jin got up from the armchair.

"Hoseok, Yoongi is right on this one. You are letting your sentiment rule your decisions. The only reason I let you have your way is because I respect you as a friend, as a brother. But lately, many unfavorable and unexpected things have happened, and we are slowly losing control over the situation. It is just a matter of time when one of our small lapses will backfire."

"Are you trying to say Y/N is an omission, a treat to us? One little almost 19-year-old girl a threat to us? Did we sink so low, Jin?"

Hoseok questioned, and Namjoon deeply exhaled.

"I don't think that she is directly a threat, but she is a weakness, and they know it. They might even think she is involved with us." Namjoon explained.

"And if we have to run around protecting her and hiding our tracks from her, we won't be able to keep an eye on those who are after us."

"Instead of hunting them down and just explaining everything to her or sending her away, we now have to worry about her not accidentally finding out."

"Exactly," Yoongi jumped in: "And let's top that with the fact that she is obsessed with Jin obviously!"

Hoseok pressed his lips in a thin line and remained quiet.

"Hoseok, our point is that we don't want to put us all, including her, in danger," Jin put his hand on Hoseok's shoulder and gripped it.

"I know," Hoseok exhaled heavily.

"But can we just let it be like this for now, at least? If it gets any worse and harder to control, I will handle it."

"How are you going to handle it?" Jin inquired.

"I will send her away, again."

...

"Are you sure you should go out now?"

Jimin questioned for what seemed like the hundredth time while you were making yourself comfortable in his car.

"Yes, I don't wanna stay in that place anyway. It gives me willies."

Jimin nodded and turned on the engine. He knew you well enough, so arguing wouldn't really do any good.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"We could stop for some food before going to see Jungkook and Tae."

"Only if you are hungry," You monotonously replied while staring into your phone.

Jimin silently nodded and pulled his cigarettes out of the pocket with his right hand while firmly holding the steering wheel with his left hand.

"Mother fucker..." you cursed under your breath.

"What is it?" Jimin glanced over at your phone but couldn't quite catch it as he was paying attention to the road.

"Hobi has just posted a photo with Minji on his story," you exhaled.

"You thought he was lying?"

"I don't know what I thought, but nothing seems to make sense anymore..."

"Relax, just wait until Jungkook looks at your phone. Maybe he finds something."

"Yeah, I hope so."

You tried to shrug away the anxiety and sank even deeper in your seat.

"Can we still stop for the food?"

You whispered and looked at Jimin's profile with puppy eyes.

"Sure."

He glimpsed over at you and chuckled.

...

After you ate a ton of fried KFC chicken strips, one brownie, and downed a cup of coca-cola zero, you were feeling a rush of dopamine.

"Ahhh, I feel so good now," you yawned while getting out of the car in front of the small tattoo shop.

"And sleepy," Jimin was locking the car.

"I am not sleepy. I am ready to find out the truth!"

"What if there is nothing?"

"How do you mean," you stopped.

"What if they don't find anything on your phone?"

You stopped for a moment.

"There will be something. I know it," you pushed the door and entered the tattoo shop, a familiar scent of ink and male perfume filling in your nose.

The soft, jiggling tone notified that someone had entered the shop, and Taehyung hurridly showed from behind the silky black curtains.

"Oh, it's the two of you," his eyebrows dropped in relief as he noticed it was only Jimin and you. It seemed as if he was expecting someone else to come in.

"Hi," you beamed.

"What are you doing here this late?"

Taehyung signaled towards the clock hanging on the wall, which was ticking at 11:55 pm.

"Is Jungkook here?"

Jimin questioned.

"We need his hacking skills."

"Uh, sure, let me go get him."

Taehyung disappeared behind the black curtains again, and you and Jimin made yourselves comfortable in an old couch covered with old ink stains.

After around five minutes, Taehyung showed up again and told you and Jimin to come with him.

He led you behind the black curtain. It looked like a typical home hallway. The first door on the left was open and showed a room with one adjustable tattoo table and bed in the middle. The room was well lit with white light, and all the walls and floor were painted black. No windows.

The first door on the right showed something that seemed like a small rest room with the kitchen appliances for making coffee and a small table and three chairs. It was poorly lit and messy. No windows again.

The next few doors were closed and in front of you stretched long stairs that lead down.

"Come down."

Taehyung led the way, and you followed the two males.

"Is this where I get abducted and raped?"

You made a joke, and the two of them laughed.

"Only if you misbehave," Taehyung smirked.

The lightning was poor, and the biggest lighting source came from the ajar door towards which you were walking.

"Here," Taehyung opened the door revealing Jungkook, who was sitting behind a massive computer set-up.

The desk was decorated with three massive monitors and various gadgets. But you had no idea how to use most of those and what they even were.

On the other side of the room was a big TV accompanied by Xbox and PlayStation.

The room was lit by fluorescent colors coming out of the computers and wall lamps.

"Wow, what is all of this..." your jaw dropped: "Are you launching rockets from down here?"

"No, this is all just gaming equipment," Jungkook laughed.

"So, I hear you need my hacking skills?"

"Oh, yes," you pulled your phone out of the pocket and handed it to Jungkook after unlocking it.

"I think some of the messages and information have been purposely deleted from my phone today."

"Did someone take your phone?"

Jungkook asked while unlocking and attaching your phone to one of his computers.

"Well, I am not sure because I was passed out."

Jungkook eyed you, which made you slightly feel uncomfortable, so you elaborated.

"I had a fun night last night, maybe too much of a fun, ahah."

"Please do your best, Jungkook-ah," Jimin said.

"How long will it take you? Should we go up?"

Jimin was already leaning against the door, ready to go back out.

"No, no, you can just sit here," Taehyung prompted Jimin towards the black leather couch which stood across the big flat TV.

"It shouldn't take long, and the air is better here," he showed his boxy smile, and you followed Jimin.

"Air is better here?"

Here? In a wholly closed underground box?

You raised your eyebrow.

"It's because of ventilation and air purifiers," Taehyung pointed towards the ceiling. There were indeed huge vents.

"Well, that makes sense. I was wondering how the hell do yall breathe here since there are no windows."

You laughed.

"Well, we have a good ventilation system and try to make the air as good as possible since almost every person that comes here smokes."

You glanced over at Jimin, who was looking at his phone.

"Do you guys live here?"

You tried to make small talk and avoid uncomfortable silence. Taehyung seemed lively, happy, maybe too happy for someone who had just welcomed a stranger at midnight. Perhaps he's on some drugs?

No, stop it! Not everyone does drugs, and you should stop doing it too!

You mentally slammed yourself across the face.

"Yes, we do. We've lived here for almost six years now, I think."

Taehyung smiled.

"You like it here?"

"Yeah, I love it. This is my home!"

You wanted to ask him more about his life, but a doorbell signaling that someone had walked into the shop stopped you, and Taehyung apologized.

"I am sorry, duty calls," He winked at you and ran upstairs.

You turned around and looked at Jungkook, who was eagerly typing on his keyboard. After a moment of thinking, you got up and approached his workstation.

"Thank you so much for helping out, I know it is so late, but Jimin said it would be okay."

"Don't thank me. I didn't get anything yet. And yeah, it's fine, we pretty much never sleep, and sometimes 1 am is just like 1 pm for us."

"Oh, I can relate to that," you smiled.

"Do people regularly come for tattoos at like 1 am?"

"Well, ask Jimin," Jungkook smiled, and this was the first time he showed his cute bunny teeth in front of you. And you liked how for a brief moment, he seemed so docile.

"Ah, I believe that majority of the tattoos are made after midnight," Jimin approached Jungkook's table too and stood next to you.

He got his denim jacket off and lifted his shirt up, showing his big Nevermind tattoo.

"Jungkook did this on me like two years ago somewhere around 3 am."

Jimin smiled, and Jungkook frowned, putting his monotonous facade back on.

"It is a stupid tattoo."

"Why are you such a hater? Honestly, it is your work, and I like it."

Jungkook replied while still typing and scanning the screen before him, and Jimin laughed while teasing him and his tattooing skills.

Subconsciously you completely relaxed and enjoyed listening to the two males. You took in every sight, every facial expression, and made sure to remember it. It was a rare moment for you in which you felt at ease and like life was beautiful and worth really living.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was praying to the heavens and all the gods that Jungkook would successfully keep both Jimin and you downstairs in that damn computer room.

A/N:

Hi lovelies ~

I hope you liked this one! I hope it wasn't too long and boring, but I am setting a base for crazy plot twists here so please bear with me!

Vote and comment your thoughts, I love reading all the comments you write 🥺🥰

And to all the silent readers, thank you too! I can't believe there are like 300 people who are actively reading this book.🌈💜🌈

Bless you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 2.3K 25
📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...
1.2M 44K 120
#1 IN FANFICTION!!!! A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY (ALSO AVAILABLE ON DREAME AND INKITT) - Official alternate version of this story is now available...
138K 3.3K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
3.6M 153K 73
"Now tell me Doll...do you want to meet him? " He asked while thrusting inside her deeply and hard which made her to whimpered.... "Tell me hmmmm...