Judging Me | On Hold

By ACuteAssassin

"Oh I didn't know you had the audacity to judge me. Who are you? Allah?" ~~~ Syeda Muhammad is a normal girl... More

{Author Note}
{Our Amazing Cast and a bit about them}
{Prologue}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}

{Chapter 9}

24 3 0
By ACuteAssassin

"Shopping was never her thing but this time was like no other and indeed it was like no other."

{S Y E D A}

~Fast forward after breakfast~

"We are going shopping, whether you like it or not!!" boomed Humayrah.

"But-" she cuts me off before i could say anything further.

"We are going shopping and that is final," she boomed again, raising her hands in the air.

"Okay."

I flinch at her use of tone

"Okay," she said raising her voice a few dynamics higher.

"Yeah, yeah," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Dont roll your eyes at me, lady," she said.

"Okay, sorry, sorry," i said raising my hands in surrender.

~3 hours later~

"Dont tell me we are going into another shop," i said whining like a little toddler.

"I promise this is the last shop, kay," said Humayrah stepping into a jewllery shop.

"You said that 1 hour ago," i said still whining.

My feet are burning and swollen with all the walking. I followed Humayrah, draging the bags, limping.

"Whats wrong with your feet huh," said Humayrah looking through the ring section.

"My feet hurts," i said tiredly.

"Look through the variety jewelleries to see what you want to buy," she said, with no worry whatsoever.

"You dont care for me," i muttered, huffing.

I looked at necklace, looking for something which matches my expectations---simple, it has to be simple.

Two necklaces caught my eyes,

The first one was silver coloured. It had a silver chain with a simple silver carved lion in the middle. I love lions.

(Authour: me too!)

The second one was more like a choker. The choker part had a twisted golden chain, in the middle with a small butterfly. Then there was another chain going down from the butterfly. At the end of it was a tear-drop shaped gem.

THE FIRST ONE ⬆︎

THE SECOND ONE ⬆︎

I looked at the price tag and nearly fainted, they were both for £100. Meaning if i wanted to buy both i would have to give £200. I looked around for Humayrah when i saw a sales tag for 75% off for things which cost for £100 and above. I calculated what the price would be for both of them together.

75% of 200

10%: 200 ÷ 10 =20

70%: 10 × 7 =70

5%: 20 ÷ 2 =10

70 + 10 = 80

£200 - £80 = £120

Therefore i have to pay for £120, thats not that bad to be honest.

I take out the two set of jewllery, going to the counter. I place the jewllery on the counter, when i here a squeaky barbie doll voice behind me.

"You really think you can buy those, you filthy peice of rags."

I turn around coming face to face witha tall skinny girl with tight fitted red clothing with a caked up face. I raise an eyebrow at her.

"What makes you think that, huh," i said with confidence, which surprised me.

"Well look at what you wear and look at mine," she said, smirking.

I look at me then at her.

"What do you see?" she said.

"I see a girl who has absolute no shame in herself and is putting on a show by showing her skin from her body and trying to attract boys in any way possible." i said calmly.

"HOW DARE YOU!" she screeched, her smirk long gone.

"Have a good day," i said turning around, facing the counter, not before taking a glimpse at Humayrah who had mouth hung open.

"HEY IM NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU, I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET WHAT YOU SAID AND MAKE YOU  FOR FORGIVENESS," she said, getting dragged away by two other barbie dolls, who are probably her friends.

Focusing myself back to the counter, i turn around.

"I would like to buy these two necklaces," i said as politely as possible.

The women nodded, scanning the two peices of objects.

"£120 please," she said, with a hard tone.

I take out a two £50 note and one £20 note and hand it over to her.

She takes it and puts it in the cash box.

(authour: whatever you call it.)

"Do you need a bag," she asked, with a blank expression.

I shake my head and say 'no'.

"Hope you enioyed your experience here," she said smiling brightly at me.

I nod and say 'thank you', heading off to Humayrahs direction.

Surprisingly, her mouth was still hung open. People who passed her, looked at her weirdly. I close her mouth, and softly patted her cheek with one hand a few times,

"I know that was a shocking scene to see but please close your mouth, we dont want you eating a fly now do we?" i said, biting the inside of my cheek, stiffling my laugh.

"Oh my god gurllll, that was AMAZING. You made me proud," she said wiping away invisble tears with her finger.

"I know, i know," i said pulling up an invisible collar.

We start giggling, walking out of the shops.

"Im hungry, lets go and first eat then go back home." said Humayrah looking at her stomach, rubbing it in a circular motion.

"Stop acting as if you are pregnant and lets go and eat." i say.

"Admit it, my friend, you were waiting for me to say those magical words," she said.

"Dont deny it," i said, spotting a café selling burgers and beverages.

"Look, lets eat there," i said pointing at the café.

"OH MY GOD, BURGERSSS!!" screamed Humayrah.

I chuckled at her childishness and we both went to the shop.

~At Humayrah's home~

After what felt like forever, we reach Humayrah's home.

"Finally, shoppings over," i said dropping the bags on the floor the second i walked.

I sit on the floor, kicking my trainers off, massaging my red, puffed up swollen feet.

"Umm hello? I need to get in too," said a voice behind me.

I turn around seeing Humayrah.

I get up, putting the discarded bags back into my hands.

I mumble a sorry, walking up the stairs into Humayrah's room. I put the bags in one corner.

"How was shopping," asked Nadia.

"Terrible," i said, laying on my mattress, my legs and arms spread out.

Humayrah walks into the room.

"Oi Queen of Lazy, get yourself up and go get your trainers from downstairs."

I hum a yes, closing my eyes.

"Ahhhh," i screamed, opening my eyes in alarm.

I get up rubbing my hip.

"What was that for huh," i said to Humayrah in annoyance.

"See i told you it would work," she said talking to Simra.

I get up, stompinng down the stairs, getting my trainers.

That girl is so dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 43.2K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
341K 18.5K 58
(Book 1) Completed: February 13th 2016 Highest rank: #05 on the what's hot list 12/1/15 Tuesday Reached 100k: 3/2/16 Wednesday Reached 200k: 7/12/1...
42 7 5
This story is set in the city. AMEERA SURAJ -She is not a typical Muslim girl. She lives in a city with her parents and little sister. She is a sof...
47.4K 3.7K 43
***This ebook is complete*** A lot of people have a misconception about the nature of Muslims, what with all the bad publicity of "Islamic" terrorist...