detention แฐ k. baji

By -AFTERDARKK

โ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐Œ๐„๐“ ๐ˆ๐ ๐ƒ๐„๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐. โž โคท in which Keisuke Baji slowly f... More

๐ƒ๐„๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

5.7K 268 73
By -AFTERDARKK

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐒 Grumpy's birthday, it was a very important day for (Y/N) and Baji. It was also an important day for Ms (L/N), but she was away for business and couldn't celebrate the day with them.

Baji had been saving up money to buy a special present for Ms Grumpy and (Y/N), he couldn't wait to show (Y/N) and see the expression on her face when she saw his gift. He even bought himself a matching version to the gift he bought (Y/N), he did it not only because he wanted to match with her but he also wanted to hint to her that he likes her.. a lot.

The long haired boy skipped down the street on his way to (Y/N)'s house, he had asked his mother if she could help him dress up slightly more formal than normal so he would look good for the small birthday party they were holding for Ms Grumpy (the only people attending the birthday party were him, (Y/N), Chifuyu and the young girl (Y/N) was babysitting).

He walked through her apartment complex, stopping when he saw (Y/N) pushing the young girl she was babysitting on the swing, Chifuyu sat next to her, Ms Grumpy on his lap. Baji was slightly disappointed since he was late but, when he saw the bright smile that appeared on the (h/c) haired girls face when she held eye contact with him, fireworks exploded in his stomach and his heart swelled in joy.

She ran towards him, her body moving on its own, hugging him tightly once she reached him. Baji laughed at her actions, not even trying to cover the fact that he was blsuhing like crazy. He loosely wrapped his arms around her, hugging her back. They stayed like that for a few more seconds before (Y/N) pulled away.

"I thought you weren't coming because you were talking so long," she stated, slapping his cheek softly.

"I would never miss Ms Grumpy's birthday party, she's one of my favourite cats. Seeing you is a bonus too," he uttered.

"You see me everyday... Anyway, I'll introduce you to Tsumugi, she's the girl I'm babysitting." (Y/N) said, walking back to Chifuyu and Tsumugi.

Hirota Tsumugi is a ten year old girl, she is (Y/N)'s neighbour's daughter. She has dark brown hair and enchanting grey eyes. (Y/N) often babysits Tsumugi when her parents are busy with work. Tsumugi has a complicated relationship with her parents, she prefers spending time with (Y/N) rather than them and she's stated multiple times that she doesn't like being called her last name becuase it associates her with her parents. She told (Y/N) that she wants to grow up fast so she can move out of her parents house. Tsumugi views (Y/N) as an older sister, she looks up to the her and wants to be just like her.

"Tsu, this is my friend Baji," (Y/N) introduced.

"Is he the one who likes cats?" She questioned

"Yes, he's also the one who can't spell."

Baji sent (Y/N) a small glare even though what she said was true.

"Nice to meet you Tsumugi," Baji smiled.

"Nice to meet you too. Can I play with your hair?"

A frown appeared on Baji's face, he didn't want her to touch his hair but he was worried she'd cry if he said no. (Y/N) sent him a look saying 'let her play with your hair or I'll cut it all off', her look made Baji shiver in fear.

"Sure," he replied.

Chifuyu laughed at his best friend, stroking Ms Grumpy's fur, listening to the cats soft purrs.

"Tsu, play with Baji's hair when we go upstairs, there are hairbrushes and hair ties up there that you can use." (Y/N) said

"Ok, can we go upstairs now?"

"Sure," (Y/N) chuckled.

Tsumugi smiled brightly,grabbing Baji's hand and runing towards the elavator, dragging him behind her. Chifuyu and (Y/N) laughed at the scared expression Baji had on his face.

"Poor Baji," Chifuyu said.

"You act like I'm not going to play with your hair. Oh, I know! I should make Tsu do Baji's hair so it matches the way I'm going to do yours!" (Y/N) smirked, taking Ms Grumpy out of Chifuyu's arms, holding her cat.

Chifuyu followed behind her, trying to tell her that she shouldn't play with his hair but she ignored his words, meeting up with Baji and Tsumugi at the elevator.

They spent the evening watching movies about cats, dancing around, giving Ms Grumpy her presents. The presents consisted of treats, new toys, a new collar (Baji bought her it) which was orange and yellow since it matched her fur. Chifuyu ended up going home since it was getting late, he said he'd come over tomorrow to hang out with Ms Grumpy again. Tsumugi fell asleep on the couch, Ms Grumpy was cuddled against her, the were both snoring softly.

(Y/N) smiled at the sight of them, she turned to look at Baji who's hair was still in the hairstyle Tsugumi put it in (it was two pigtails made with the front parts of his hair while the back was in a plait). He only kept his hair like that because he didn't want to make Tsumugi cry, he also noticed how (Y/N) giggled everytime she saw his hair in that state and the fact that he made her laugh was a good enough reson to keep his hair like that.

"Baji want to take a seat outside?" She questioned

He nodded and they both walked outside, (Y/N) carefully closing the door behind her. Baji sat down on the ground, looking at the beautiful view in front of them. He always thought the view at night was better than it was at day. (Y/N) sat down next to him, glancing at the view befire turning to face him.

"Let me fix your hair," she grinned, leaning toward him to take the hairties out of his hair. His hair fell down, covering the front of his face. She laughed softly, brushing the hair away from his eyes.

He looked at her, a look of total adoration in his eyes. When her eyes met his gaze, he noticed they too were filled with affection. The eyecontact they held was enough to make butterflies swarm in both of their stomachs. After a few long minutes of staring at each other, Baji turned away to grab something out of his pocket.

"Here," he said, handing her a orange and yellow bead braclet with the words 'Mrs Grumpy' written on the beads.

"'Mrs Grumpy'?" She asked

"Yeah, so we can match." He smirked, holding up the exact same braclet but with the words 'Mr Grumpy' written on it.

"Baji, if mine says Mrs Grumpy and yours says Mr Grumpy does that mean your trying to tell me you want to marry me?"

His face flushed, "No!" He exclaimed

Her heart sunk slightly, her brows creased and a tiny frown appeared on her face. When he saw her frown, he immideatly added, "not that I wouldn't want to marry you or anything. It's just a joke, since you call me Mr Grumpy and Chifuyu always says we fight like a married couple, so I thought you could be called Mrs Grumpy and I could be called Mr Grumpy and Ms Grumpy could be our cat/child."

"Oh, I understand!" She smiled brightly, her cheeks heating up a bit, "I love the gift, thank you Mr Grumpy."

"Anything for you, Mrs Grumpy." He laughed

Happy birthday Baji <3

Might post another chapter tonight, it'll just be a short filled chapter of Baji texting (Y/N)!

Thank you so much for 12k reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 263 14
Oc Insert! (Oc X Kisaki Tetta) Kiyoshi Manzo, pretty much a normal guy, right? Yes, you're right. He's pretty normal and well, the thing is, he fell...
568K 31K 85
Tokyo Revengers x Female Reader/Oc I don't own the tokyo revengers story(its by Ken Wakui) but only this fanfic story and the Oc's. _________________...
2.2K 43 12
Y/n L/n is Keisuke Baji's girlfriend. Or was. After her boyfriend died she time leaped multiple times trying to save him but to no avail. Will she be...
35.4K 1.8K 33
## in which chifuyu falls stupidly inlove and handles it in the dumbest way possible. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ( matsuno chifuyu x fem!reader) ongoing |...