𝟏𝟎

𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 friends with (Y/N) for around five months

𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 friends with (Y/N) for around five months. During those few months, he had found himself spending a lot of time with her, blushing a lot around her, and getting a tingly feeling in his stomach whenever they held eye contact.

But Baji didn't know why he felt this way, he had never had a crush or experienced any of these feelings before, so he asked his mum why he felt this way. To simplify his words he said, "mum, I have a friend and my heart always flutters around her, do I have heart disease?"

His mother only laughed at his words, telling him he's silly and that he has a crush on her. When Baji heard those words he was confused, he had never had a crush before. How was he supposed to act? What does it mean to have a crush?

He did what any normal person would do and talked to Chifuyu about it, Chifuyu explained what a crush was and that he should just act normal since his feelings would go away in a few months... that was four months ago. His feelings were still there, other people had told him that crushes can last a long time but Baji was so confused he didn't know how to process everything.

He found himself asking his friends for advice, but they gave him crappy advice so he ended up ranting to them about how much he liked (Y/N), which made them tease him about the fact that he has a crush.

Today (Y/N) was meeting his friends for the first time and she was very nervous. Why wouldn't she be, they're all delinquents and she too had a small crush on Baji, she didn't want to act weird around his friends.

Baji and (Y/N) currently stood in an empty warehouse, he told her that him and his friends usual hung out there. (Y/N) was resting her head on the part where Baji's bicep and shoulder meet, showing that she was a bit nervous, he comfortingly pat her head.

"Why are you nervous, I've told you multiple times they're nice people," Baji questioned.

"I know they're nice but I can't help but be nervous to meet them," she replied.

"I understand, delinquents can be pretty intimidating, I would know since I am one." He said proudly

"You're not intimidating," she stated.