𝟎𝟐

𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 classroom, it was his last class for the day before he had detention

𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 classroom, it was his last class for the day before he had detention. The whole day he couldn't get (Y/N) off his mind. She was so mysterious.

She didn't fawn over him like most girls, she was kind even though they didn't know each other, she was very good at making cookies and the only thing he knew about her was her name. Baji wanted to know more about her but he didn't know why.

He sighed, lazily resting his head on his palm. He tried to focus to the lesson but his teacher's painfully annoying monotone voice made him have trouble focusing.

His eyes wandered to the door, he hoped that the longer he looked at it the faster he'd be able to leave. Just then, a familiar figure walked past the door.

She walked back in front of the door, stopping outside of the classroom. She opened the door wider so the teacher could see her.

She bowed before saying, "sorry to interrupt your lesson but may I borrow Setsuko? Our teacher wants to have a chat with her."

The teacher nodded his head. A girl with dark green hair who Baji didn't even know was in his class walked towards the (h/c) haired girl.

He noticed the small smirk on his classmates face, he wondered why she was smirking. His eyes were glued to (Y/N), he had a angry yet confused look on his face.

Her (e/c) eyes gazed at him, she flashed him a smirk before winking at him. She then left the room. Baji was left in staring at where her figure once stood.

She's so fucking suspicious he thought to himself. He huffed, scribbling down some notes his teacher had wrote in the blackboard.

────── 〔✿〕──────

"Hello, Mr. Grumpy." (Y/N) said as Baji entered the classroom they used for detention.

"Don't call me that." He hissed

"You never told me your name, what am I supposed to call you?" She asked

"My name is Baji Keisuke. Just call me Baji."