𝟎𝟒

𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐘𝐔 had parted ways a little while after (Y/N) had left

𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐘𝐔 had parted ways a little while after (Y/N) had left. Chifuyu had ran off to the library to borrow more manga and Baji was on his way home.

Baji was planning to go back to the cake store and interrogate (Y/N), but he realised that he barley knew her and he didn't want to come off as a creep. He couldn't help but question why she ran off.

Baji being himself beat up a few people who were talking too loudly on the way home. Once he made it home he helped his mum make dinner and ate with her. All of Baji's friends knew he was a mama's boy, he didn't like people finding out because then they'd find out how much of a softy he is.

He cleaned the dishes for his mum while she got ready for work. His mum worked multiple jobs that had late hours, so she wasn't around when he woke up or went to bed.

Baji loved his mum with all his heart, he hated seeing her cry and always tried to prevent that from happening. He helped out a lot with house work and shopping, hoping it would help her feel less stressed. And it did.

Ever since Baji saw his mum cry over the fact that his grades were bad and he had to redo a year, he decided to get everything together. He decided to stop skipping school, get someone to tutor him, study more and just be a better version of himself in general.

Sometimes, he'd get in trouble for beating people up for 'no reason' and his mum would scold him but other than that his life was great. What could possibly go wrong?

Baji gave his mum a kiss on the cheek before she left. He walked to his room, collapsing onto his bed. He laid there for a few minutes before sitting up and opening his window.

There was a small balcony with a fire escape outside his window, he had set up multiple bowls of different types of cat food there for cats to come and eat whenever they felt like it.

He filled up the bowls, leaving his window open, he hoped that a cat would come into his room and maybe he could call it his own. Baji always wanted a pet cat but at the pet store they costed a lot of money and he couldn't just pick one off the street.