Hide & Seek Marriage (Complet...

By AngelTweet

Two strangers or Two Soulmates One is Fire other is Water. One is emotional other is over practical. One enjo... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Epilogue

Chapter - 38

9.7K 587 141
By AngelTweet

Nikhil went numb hearing Sanskar's cold voice. He gulped heavily seeing his fire blazing eyes.

"She ... She is ... She is my fiancee." he mumbled not matching his eyes with Sanskar's heated ones.

"She is MY WIFE."

"Contractual wife" Nikhil narrowed his eyes. "She loves me." He challenged.

"And why on this earth you think like this?" Sanskar and his sarcasm.

"She did contract marriage with you for me. For my dream. For our..."

"Enough. Get your facts clear. Yes! She did contract marriage with me. But for her family. For her father."

Nikhil stumbled back at Sanskar's intimidating voice.

"So you agree you did contract marriage with her?"

"The best ever decision I have taken in life. She belongs to me."

"You cannot force her to..."

"I don't need to force her. She, herself wants to be in this relation with me."

"No she won't. We were together for all these years." Nikhil retorted back. His jealousy reached to its peak.

"And you played bet on her. She pledge her life because of your impulsive decisions. She is a pious soul, a lucky charm which was never written in your destiny."

"Her parents will never agree." This was his last resort.

"You don't know how much Swara loves her parents. They will break their ties with her when they will get to know about this contract marriage."

Sanskar chuckled shaking his head.

"Her parents must be taking rest in my penthouse after long journey." His challenging tone increased Nikhil's frustrations.

Sanskar got up from his chair and after taking round of table he stood in front of Nikhil not moving his cold glare from his scared face.

"Thanks to your dream due to which I met with Swara, so it's my payback. I promise you, I will fulfill all your dreams. Dream of settling in this country. Having bright future. Right?"

"You will not even realize when all your dreams will get fulfill turning into your nightmares. Trust me I will make sure of it. My eyes will always follow you." Sanskar was on top of his sarcasm.

Nikhil gulped heavily. He was seeing his doom in Sanskar's fire glazing eyes.

"Now get out."

Nikhil turned to leave

"Dare you even take Swara's name from your slithy mouth anytime in your life. I will kill you then and there." Nikhil stopped in his track hearing possessive voice from his back.

He could barely nod his head before leaving.

Sanskar kept throwing daggers at him from back.

"May I come in Sir" Roger asked once Nikhil was out of building.

"What about Serena?" He threw question the moment Roger stepped inside.

"We were able to frame her in conspiracy that she is sharing her company secrets with their rivals. She was laid off from her job and company had file case against her. She is in police station right now."

"I want her behind the bars. Make sure she won't get a bail." Roger nodded at his master's order.

"Siddhant Sengupta?"

"Sorry Sir, but there is no news of him. He just disappeared in thin air."

"Find him Roger, till the time he is not in my hands. I cannot be at peace. He knows Swara is my weakness and..."

"Nothing will happen to Mam , Sir. I am personally looking over her security." It was for the first time Roger cut his Boss.

Sanskar looked at his most loyal employee. His wife was unique piece who can bond with anyone and everyone with her down earth nature.

"Thanks Roger."

Roger pressed his lips to suppress his chuckle. Surely, his boss was changed because of his wife over last year.

'Beep' sound from his mobile earned his attention.

'When are you coming back?' It was Swara's message, which brought smile on his lips.

'Now a days you have started ordering me. Well done Mrs. Maheshwari. I am proud of you.' He shook his head with pressed lips.

'Just one more hour Frozen' he hit send button.

Swara's cheeks were painted with red seeing her nickname.

"Shona what happened?" Reva asked.

"Nothing Ma."

But her shining eyes told inner happiness of her daughter.

Later in the day, when Swara was working in kitchen along with Julia for dinner preparations she heard a doorbell.

"It must be Sanskar" She ran out.

"Welcome home" she greeted with bright smile.

Truly, with her mere presence his house has turned into his home... his abode.

"Sorry, there were couple of meetings which..." he tried to explain reasons for his late arrival.

"Its ok Sanskar." She was well aware about his workoholic nature

"No but your parents are at home so I should have been with you to receive them but."

"Its ok Sanskar. For a person like you its not always possible. I and my parents, we both understand this. So chill."

"Where are they?" He roamed his eyes over the living hall.

"They are taking rest in guest room. Suffering from jet lag."

"Ok. Are you ok?" He asked observing her face.

'I hope they would have accepted our relation. I don't want them to get mad at you because of me.'

"I think, I need to give them time. You only said it earlier, that it won't be super easy for them. But, I am happy that they are here and they are trying to accept."

He shook his head, even today it was surprising for him about her mind reading quality.

"That's good."

"Coffee?" She asked.

"Yes please." He begged loosening his tie.

"And next time if you are taking leave PLEASE send me your handmade coffee. Mike makes terrible coffee. I just spitted out."

"And how much he suffered from your cold attitude?" She crossed her hands with raised eyebrows.

Sanskar looked every where but not at her.

"I need a shower" he escaped from her teasings.

It was dinner time when Swara went to call her parents.

They came when Sanskar was already on dining table.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Mehra" He greeted with professional smile.

Anurag and Reva became perplexed with his formal greetings.

Swara mentally slapped her own forehead.

"They are my parents Sanskar. Not your business associates." She muttered under breath.

"Uncle and Aunty" he gave sheepish smile.

Swara nodded her head.

"Please Uncle and Aunty have a seat."

"Ma, see I made your favourite mutton biryani and chicken tikka." She tried to keep it casual.

They all settle down on the chairs.

"I am sorry Uncle, I was not there to receive you two. I had..."

"Shona told us. It's ok." Anurag replied in civil manner.

"Shona" he mumbled turning his eyes to her knowing her nickname.

Swara bit her lower lip hearing her nickname from him.

"Papa you like this right?" Swara removed lid from bowl which had gulabjam.

"Hmm."

Swara served food to her parents and then turned to Sanskar.

"Do you need curd? It might be spicy for you."

"No its ok."

Reva narrowed her eyes looking at her daughter who was overlooking needs of her husband.

Dinner went well, Swara acted as perfect link between them. She initiated different topics making everyone participate in it.

Her efforts earned success when her parents and her husband were cordial with each other.

Looking at their daughter and her husband, it came as realization for Anurag and Reva that she was truly happy in her life.

Post dinner Swara was winding up everything. Earlier she had pushed Reva to her room for rest.

"Julia Aunty you also go and rest now."

"Swara but..."

"Its an order Julia aunty."

"You know you are becoming like Sanskar these days." She rolled her eyes.

"Means?"

"Just like him ordering always. Hitler."

"I am not a Hitler. Sanskar is Hitler."

Who is Hitler?" Sanskar's voice made her bite her tongue between her teeth.

She turned to see Sanskar was standing at kitchen door step with crossed hands. Looking at his eyes it was no news that he had already heard their conversation.

"Good night Swara" Julia pressed her lips before escaping.

"Frozen who is Hitler?"

"No one is Hitler"

"Now tell me how many nicknames you have given to me?" He held her arm and turned her towards him.

"I don't know."

"You don't know. Or you don't remember the count?" He took a step caging her between him and kitchen platform.

"That was in the initial days of our marriage." She replied sheepishly. "How rude you were with me? Do you even remember how you always used to order me?"

"I am sorry Swara. I was a jerk to behave... "

"Sanskar please, I was just kidding."

"No but that was true."

"Leave it na." She requested with puppy face. "I love you" she gave quick peck on his cheeks to cheer up his mood.

"No bad" he was back to his teasings.

"Now go and sleep. I will come in 10 minutes. I have to finish this." She turned towards kitchen sink.

"Give me, I will help you." He took dish from her hand and arranged it in dishwasher.

"Sanskar its ok. I will do it."

"If I help then your work will be done in 5 minutes." He helped her.

"Sanskar, thank you so much" They were almost done.

"You made Ma and Papa feel comfortable over here."

"And that sorry was really unexpected from Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari."

"What do you mean?"

"Did you ever said sorry to any one in your first meet?" She challenged.

"They are your parents Swara. I know how much important they are for you. How much you need their approval for this relation. And you are precious to me. I can do anything and everything for you my Frozen." He kissed her forehead.

"I love you Sanskar"

"I love you too Swara." He enveloped her in his arms unaware of one pair of eye looking at them with adoration.

It was Reva. She had came to take water when she experienced beautiful moment of soulmates.

It has been two days of Anurag and Reva's arrival. Somewhere their heart and mind was at peace looking at their daughters bonding with Sanskar.

Though Sanskar was formal and reserved with them but his caring, humble nature could not hide from their experienced eyes.

His unconditional love for their daughter making their belief strong over their relation.

"What happened? Why your parents want talk to us? Did I make any mistake?" He was concerned at sudden request of meet from her parents.

"I don't know" Swara was also perplexed.

"You are not going to leave me right?" He turned her pulling her near him. He and his insecure nature.

"Sanskar?"

"If... If they don't accept will you leave me? Swara I... I can't leave with you."

"Sanskar listen once and for all. I am not going to leave you ever." She made him understand.

"I love you Frozen" he kissed her hairs.

They came to living hall where Anurag and Reva were already waiting for them.

They sat infant of her parents.

"Shona we thought a lot about your marriage. Your relation with him" Reva initiated their conversation.

Anurag saw Sanskar's grip over Swara's hand got tighten up.

"We cannot approve this marriage."

Swara's eyes filled with tears.

"Ma but..."

"Aunty, I can do anything for Swara. Please accept our relation." He was helpless.

"We accept this relation Sanskar. But, we cannot accept this marriage." Anurag intervened for the first time.

"What do you mean Papa? Ma?" Swara was confused by now.

"You said you are married to him right?"

Swara nodded her head at Reva's question.

"But you don't look like a married girl."

Swara scrunched her eyebrows.

"If you are married then where is your mangalsutra?"

"Why your hairline is empty?"

"Why your hands does not have Chuda?"

"I know these are age old rituals but these form the basis for any relation."

"I agree with Reva. Just a simple sign on any paper forms a contract between two individuals but these rituals acts as a strong foundation for soul to soul connection." Anurag seconded his wife.

"We want you two to get married with all rituals. That will be our acceptance for this marriage." Reva caressed her cheek.

Swara was stunned with her parent's unexpected demand. She gulped heavily knowing how sensitive topic it could be for Sanskar.

'He accepted this marriage but will he be ready for all these rituals?' She turned to look at her.

Sanskar was staring at the floor drowning in his thoughts.

'He will not be ready for this.' She took deep breath.

"Ma Papa can we..." She was interrupted.

"I am ready."

"If marrying Swara with all rituals will make you believe on our relation. I am ready to marry her again."

Swara was gawking at Sanskar with wide open teary eyes but her lips stretched in bright smile.

Her dream to get ritually married with Sanskar which she had buried in her heart was going to get fulfilled soon.

'I need this bitch at any cost. When she will be with me Sanskar will be at my feet.' Siddhant was looking at the TV which was displaying live video footage of Sanskar's living hall.

*********************************************

Thanks for loving this story. Let me know how you found this chapter in the form of your votes and comments.

Please feel free to share this story in your message board as suggestive read if you think that they will enjoy this roller coaster ride.

Love
AngelTweet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 8.4K 24
π”ππ‹π”π‚πŠπ˜ ━━ βœ§Λ–*. | ❝I want to love.❞ | βœ§Λ–*. Mercy ApΓ³n is a simple witch attending Hogwarts, who just so happens to be smitten with Sirius Blac...
33.3K 1.3K 53
Zara Malik, the introverted girl that is always running away from her problems, is in love with her childhood crush Ayaan Saeed. When she tries to di...
872K 21K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
695K 38.9K 55
Book of Daksha and Arjun(Arranged Marriage Series #1) Once she was a happy-go-lucky girl So was he. Now she has become a bold and confident person. ...