yeou 🦊

By ryujinsshavedarmpit

Lia buys Yuna a hybrid for her birthday which Yuna never asked for. As time passes by, Yuna didn't know that... More

Chapter One🦊
Chapter Two 🦊🦊
Chapter Three 🦊🦊🦊
Chapter Four 🦊🦊🦊🦊
Good news and bad news
jfeaighjeauihae
Chapter Five 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
Chapter Six 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
BYE-
Chapter Seven 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
Chapter Eight 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
A/N
Chapter Nine 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
Yeou Special Chapter Part 1 - Playtime
Yeou Special Chapter Part 2 - Puppy's Love
Chapter Ten 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
bark bark
Chapter Eleven 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
Chapter Thirteen 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
Announcement
Chapter Fourteen 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
Chapter Fifteen 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
Chapter Fifteen Point Five 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊. 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
Chapter Sixteen 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
UGHH SCHOOL

Chapter Twelve 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

1.3K 52 60
By ryujinsshavedarmpit

 "Yuna-yah," Chaeryeong said as she cuddles her owner on the bed. "when are we going back to our apartment?"

Then, Yuna faced the hybrid. "Why? Don't you like Lia-unnie's mansion? I remember you told me you liked this mansion and we even slept in this guest room."

"No, what I mean is, when are we going back? Well I'm just asking tho, just curious..."

Yuna sighed and stroked the crown of Chaeryeong's hair. "If everything is back to normal, then we'll go back." Then, she leaves a peck on Chaeryeong's lips. Chaeryeong leans closer to Yuna and planted her lips on her owner, making Yuna kiss her back in return. 

Chaeryeong sniffs Yuna's neck and looked for a spot to mark her again. As Yuna felt the warm breathe of the hybrid, she made her pause for a while. "Hold on Chaeryeong, what are you doing?"

"I'm marking you again to let Huening Kai know you're mine." Chaeryeong was about to bite her until Yuna stops her. 

"No." Yuna resisted. "Don't, if he figures out I have a lover he'll go insane."

"So what? Maybe if he sees my mark on your neck, he'll know that you already have a lover. And because of that, he'll stop liking you." Yuna shook her head in disagreement.

"No Chaeryeong it doesn't work that way." Yuna said as she sits up.

"But, it's a perfect idea Yuna. Once he sees your mark he'll know that you belong to someone else." Chaeryeong sits up as she was about to mark her. But then, Yuna pushed her away.

"STOP!" Yuna raised her voice. "Look, first of all, he's really taking advantage of his goal to make me his. Didn't you notice how he got my address?!" 

Now, something foreign filled Chaeryeong's feelings and emotions. She knitted her eyebrows and gave Yuna an intimidating glare. "Yuna-yah," she said with a deep voice. "what has gotten into you?" she muttered the last words and sits up.

"What's gotten into me?" Yuna scoffed. "Gosh Chaeryeong, you don't understand what situation I am in right now."

"I do understand!" Chaeryeong yelled as she stands up. "I'm just trying to help you with an easier way to get rid of that fuckboy!" 

Yuna hisses as she stands up in front of Chaeryeong. "Quit your childish idea Chaeryeong! I don't want you to get involved with this bullshit! I love you and I don't want you to get hurt!"

"IF YOU LOVE ME THEN WHY WON'T YOU LET ME HELP YOU?!" Tears started to form in Chaeryeong's eyes. 

And that made Yuna speechless. Well the truth is, Yuna liked her idea, but it was too childish. She knew it was a bad idea, but she liked it. If only Huening Kai wasn't in a gang with powerful people then she would go for Chaeryeong's idea of showing her mark to him. 

But the reality was, there's a dangerous boy who's trying to win Yuna as if she was a toy. And that boy cheated on many girls and even took some of their virginity. According to Ningning during her conversation with Yuna, Huening Kai would always seek for revenge whenever someone messes up with him and his emotions. 

Flashback

"Yuna, be careful with that boy." Ningning said as she places her hand on Yuna's. "He's dangerous. He took some girls' virginity."

Fear started to fill Yuna as she knew more about Huening Kai. "What?"

"Yes, one of them even got pregnant. He's a playboy, and he threatens people when someone does something wrong to him. All he wants is pleasure."  

Present

"Chaeryeong, this is not a situation in a TV show or a story. This is reality. I can't just let you mark me to prove to him that you're mine. If he knew that we're together, he'll come after you. And I don't want that to happen because I love you. I don't want you to get hurt, and also, I don't want to lose you too." Yuna made her voice softer to calm Chaeryeong. 

And with that, Chaeryeong finally understands. Although, she really wanted to help her owner. She wants to get rid of that boy. She wants to bite him, tear him down into pieces with her bare teeth. 

Yuna comes closer to Chaeryeong and wrapped her arms around the fox's waist. "Chaeryeong, let's not fight like this again. I'm sorry for raising my voice, it's just I'm scared, frustrated, and worried. I wasn't able to control my emotions properly, that's why I lost my temper."

Chaeryeong gulped and hugged her owner back. "It's okay..." She muttered. "I'm sorry for misunderstanding you." 

🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

As Yuna walks through the hallways of her school, many girls stared at her and even started gossiping. 

"Isn't she the girl that rejected Huening Kai?"

"Ew she's too tall she's like a giraffe."

"How dare she hurt Huening Kai's feelings." 

Yuna sighs and puts on her hood. As she was about to enter her classroom, she saw Yuqi and Ningning who were communicating in Mandarin. 

"Who posted that rumor about Yuna?" Yuqi asked.

"Yeonjun did. He put 'Our boy feels down because of Yuna's rejection'." Ningning replied.

Yuna approaches the two and looked at them with sad eyes. "Hey..."

"Oh Yuna!" Yuqi comforted the younger girl and patted her back. "Are you okay?"

Yuna didn't reply, instead, she just looked at the side. "Hey look at me Yuna." Ningning said as she places her hands on Yuna's shoulders and made her face the red head. "We will help you if you tell everything that happened yesterday."

Then suddenly, the bell rang meaning they had no time to talk about what happened.

"Let's talk later, Yuna." Ningning said as she heads to her class.

When lunch came, Yuna and her friends, including Shuhua and Minnie, gathered on the rooftop. They covered their group with some old tables and chairs that were left on the rooftop, to make sure no one hears them. 

"So what exactly happened Yuna?" Ningning asked in curiosity. 

Yuna told the whole thing that happened yesterday, when Huening Kai unexpectedly appeared in front of her apartment door just to ask her out. 

"He's so childish." Minnie said loudly which made everyone shush her. 

"Shut up Minnie we don't wanna be heard!" Yuqi whisper shouted. 

"Okay okay I'm sorry but," Minnie whispered. "why the fuck would he say," Minnie mocks Huening Kai's voice. "'I'll do anything to make you mine' like what the fuck that's just messed up. He's stupid."

"Because he's Huening Kai. He's my ex I know how he acts." Ningning said. "I don't even know why I dated him." 

Shuhua giggles and teased everyone. "I guess we're all stupid. Paboland at its finest. 😃👍"

"Hahaha nice joke." Yuqi sarcastically said. 

"Okay Yuna." Ningning looks at Yuna. "This is what you do. Whenever Huening Kai approaches you I want you to record a voice memo on your phone. Make sure he doesn't see or else he'll lose his shit." 

"Got it." Yuna said with a blank tone. 

"And also," Yuqi added. "don't let him know anything about Chaeryeong." 

"I know, that's why I'm staying in Lia-unnie's mansion until this whole thing is over." 

"And wait!" Minnie added. "I also have an idea......"

🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

Chaeryeong rested her chin on Yeji's lap, purring as Yeji strokes her hair. 

Yeji was busy working on her Youtube Channel. Vlogging became her favorite hobby nowadays. She started making videos and upload them on her Youtube Channel that she created a few weeks ago. 

In just two weeks, she already gained about 2,000 subscribers just because people thought she was a doppelganger of Lucy from Eat Vitamin C. 

Ryujin on the other hand, would help Yeji by editing her videos. She would usually do some funny edits like distorting Yeji's face whenever something funny happens in the video. She would also help her by filming Yeji if she does something in action. 

"And.... badabingbadaboomboomboom uploaded." Yeji said as her vlog was successfully uploaded on Youtube. 

"You know you didn't have to say that out loud Potatohead." Yeji gave Ryujin a cat glare. 

"I told you to not call me that again." 

"Oh I'm sorry." Ryujin mocked Yeji's voice. "But if I'm being honest you're annoying sometimes." 

"Tch." Yeji scoffed. "You're the one who's being annoying right now anyways." 

"You're the one who's being annoying right now anyways." Ryujin mimicked Yeji which made Yeji even glare at her even more. 

"Would you shut the fuck up?!" Yeji yelled which made Chaeryeong surprised and sit up. Chaeryeong quickly hid under the table since she knew a fight was about to start. 

Ryujin laughed like a hyena as Yeji comes closer to her. As Ryujin's laugh became more annoying, Yeji pounced at the two-toned Golden Retriever. 

Yeji bit Ryujin's neck, making Ryujin whimper. When she was done biting her, she sat up on Ryujin's lap and growled at her. Ryujin sat up and knitted her eyebrows as she looks at Yeji.

"Gosh Yeji why did you take it so seriously i'm just teasing you." Ryujin hissed at the pain of Yeji's bite mark and places her hand on it. 

"Yeah but your teasing made me so angry!" Yeji yelled cutely. 

"Well I'm sorry. I don't have the sensitive instincts of a cat hybrid like you." Ryujin said as she boops Yeji's nose using her finger. Yeji hisses when she does that. "Aww you're so cute when you hiss." Ryujin cooed as her tail started wagging quickly. She strokes Yeji's hair and her ears, making her calm down. "You know the fact we're still girlfriends right? You, me, and Lia-unnie. Didn't you forget that?" 

Yeji looks to the side and looks back at Ryujin. "Yeah..." 

Ryujin smiled and leaves a peck on Yeji's lips. "And if I'm being honest, I find it cute when you're angry. That's why I'm not afraid of you even if you're really angry." Yeji hisses at her, making Ryujin giggle. "That's what I'm talking about!" 

Yeji made a cute face in defeat. "Don't ever call me Potatohead ever again!" Yeji mewled cutely. 

"Fine fine I won't!" Ryujin said. "If you let me kiss you I promise I'll never call you that again." 

Yeji leans closer, as their lips were about to touch, Yeji pauses. "Promise?" 

"Yes, promise." Then, they eventually proceeded making out, forgetting the fact Chaeryeong was watching them. 

"Awwww......" Chaeryeong cooed at the back, making them stop. They both turned their attention to Chaeryeong who was filming them while holding Yeji's camera. "You two are so cute!" 

"CHAERYEONG!" The cat and dog shouted in unison as they went after the fox. But due to Chaeryeong's fox instincts, Yeji and Ryujin couldn't catch up to her because Chaeryeong was too fast and sneaky. 

🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

When lunch was done, Yuna went towards her locker to put her lunch box in. Right after she closes her locker, Huening Kai surprised her. 

"Yuna, my father wants to have dinner with you." He said with an evil-tone. Yuna slowly faced him while giving him a glare. "The food's yummy. Portuguese food to be exact."

"Tch, yes, Portuguese food tastes good. But I'm not interested dining with your family." Yuna fired back.

"Oh come on Yuna." He places his hand on her shoulder, making her uncomfortable. "You're gonna like it." 

"YAH!" He heard a familiar voice behind Yuna. He leans to the side to see the person who called him, and it was Ningning. 

Huening Kai knitted his eyebrows and removed his hand from her shoulders. "Ningning?"

Ningning comes up in front of Yuna to defend her from the biracial boy. "Get away from her." She gave him a death glare with her cat eyes. 

Huening Kai scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Wow, my ex is friends with the love of my life." 

Ningning hissed as he comes closer to her. "Hybrids, oh my. They are really stupid when it gets to love. You really thought I had feelings for you back then huh? Now you're alone, without any other friends except for the love of my life." 

"My God that's so absurd." He heard a deep but feminine voice behind him. He turned around to see Yuqi, with Shuhua who was growling at him like a puppy. "Calling Yuna the love of your life when she doesn't even like you? Tch, are you really that lovesick for her?" 

Then Minnie came from behind Yuqi and Shuhua, while holding her phone, filming Huening Kai. 

Earlier....

"What's your plan?" Ningning asked the mouse.

"We'll expose Huening Kai and his other dirty secrets that you told us." Minnie replied with a confident voice.

"Okay but how are we gonna do that?" Yuqi asked.

"First of all, who has the best eyesight among the all of us?" 

"I do!" Shuhua raised her hand.

"Okay, can you try to find Huening Kai? In the campus? Like right now?" 

"Sure!" Shuhua said as she stands up. She was about to go until Minnie stops her.

"Before you go, me and Yuqi will follow you once you've spotted him. Once we're with you, I'll start filming a video and expose him. Just call me once you spot him, arraseo?" Shuhua nodded in response as she leaves. Then Minnie faces the feline. "While you, just follow Yuna but make sure Huening Kai doesn't see you. But if he approaches Yuna, stop him."

Present

Huening Kai's eyes widened as he looks at Minnie filming you. "Stop that!" He yelled as he tries to reach for her phone, but Minnie dodged him. 

"Oh I won't stop unless you stay away from Yuna." Minnie said with a bitchy voice. (So not worth it) Huening Kai hisses as he tries to punch Minnie. But Minnie was too quick to react that she could dodge his punches due to her mouse instincts. "You're so childish Huening Kai, do you really think you can make Yuna yours? You really can't look at reality eh?" 

The other students saw what was happening. And because of that, they started to make a crowd. 

Huening Kai realized how many people were watching. He growled in anger as he tries to attack Minnie. 

"Ladies and gentlemen!" Minnie exclaimed. "I present to you, a lovesick boy trying to make Yuna his property."

"SHUT UP!" Huening Kai yelled.

"This boy cheated on many girls including that red head over there." Minnie faced the camera towards Ningning, then back to Huening Kai. "He keeps saying 'I'll do anything to make Yuna mine' even if Yuna will never be his."

"Hey Minnie!" Yuqi yelled. "Film me!" Minnie pointed the camera towards Yuqi. "If you're one of the girls that Huening Kai used to date, we are exposing him now. He's just a childish playboy trying to make Yuna as his property. He won't stop making Yuna uncomfortable. He's pure stupid!" 

Huening Kai turned towards Yuqi's direction and tried to throw a punch on her, but Shuhua defended her by tackling him on the ground. 

"Oh wow, that scared me." Yuqi said.

Many girls started to gossip about Huening Kai. Since most of them were Koreans, they would believe the victims first. 

"I didn't know he had multiple exes."

"He's disgusting, why did I have a crush on a playboy?"

"I thought he isn't really interested with girls, not until I knew he had multiple relationships."

"Why is he trying to make Yuna his girlfriend if she doesn't even like her back?"

Minnie stopped filming the whole thing and put her phone inside her pocket. As she looks back at Huening Kai, she crossed her arms and said, "Yeahhh karma's a bitch"

🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

I'm back!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 12.2K 42
[GxG] [ITZY] [COMPLETED] "the last advice is for you to ask her out." Highest Ranking/s: #1 - itzy #2 - izone #2 - yujin #1 - ryujin #2 - yuna #1 - s...
65.2K 2.7K 40
[COMPLETED] "Why are you so interested in her?" Lia asked "Its none of your business and I just want to know. Is there a problem with that?" Yeji ask...
17.2K 831 18
Let's keep it lowkey A short story of Chaeryeong and Lia's life in Itzy
124K 5.8K 65
[COMPLETED] "Why do you even care for me?" she asked "Its because I love you and thats the way I can show why" the other girl answered