The Professor is my Wife

By BLACKPINKS_MAID

Lisa is in her final year as a college student. After she graduate she will take over her family business wit... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
ANNOUNCEMENT !!
SURPRISE PEOPLE
26
27
28
29
30
31
Announcement 
HELP!!!SOS

21

10.5K 262 26
By BLACKPINKS_MAID

I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly someone blasted a loud music. Who the fuck-

"Wake up!" Are they using a microphone??? I blood shot open my eyes to see Jungkook and Wendy holding a speaker and a microphone.

"Why would you wake me up like that?!?" I shouted at them.

"Bitch we tried waking you up the normal way but you wouldn't budge so-

"We had to use reinforcement" Jungkook continued.

"Reinforcement doesn't include waking someone up and giving them a heart attack early in the morning!"

"It's 9:15 am already Manobals" Jungkook replied.

"Ah so your getting comfortable around me?" I ask raising an eye brow at him.

"I thought you'd be strict but bitch we think alike " Jungkook said happily while Wendy clapped.

"Whatever" I mumble and then went out with these two who are still in PJs.

"You three are finally here, what took you so long?" Jennie ask.

"We had to use reinforcement" Wendy replied and sat down next to Bambam.

"Reinforcement?" Irene asked confused.

"Blasting a loud speaker near my ear and a microphone" I replied shortly and gave Jennie a quick kiss on the cheek before sitting next to her.

"My head hurts" Yeri whine

"Deserve" Jisoo sassed.

"So what are you guys gonna do today?" Tae ask, starting a conversation.

"I don't know yet, probably just gonna chill" Bam replied stretching her arm.

"Class isn't back until next week so, we still have time to hang" Chaeng said stuffing a toast to her mouth.

"Beach?" Seulgi suggested.

"Bitch?" Jisoo ask

"Pitch?" Yeri ask confused

"Witch?" Nayeon dumbfounded

"What did you said?" Jungkook ask pointing at Seulgi

"I said beach"

"You said bitch?" Wendy repeated.

"No, I said beaCH" Seulgi corrected

"BiTCH?" Are they deaf or what? I'm pretty sure Seulgi said peach.

"Guys guys, Seulgi said PEACH" I corrected them confidently. I then feel someone hit my head.

"You deaf or something? I said BEACH with the sands and water" Seulgi scoff.

"Nini Seulgi hit me. Ouch Seulgi" I said in a baby voice. They just looked at me blankly. I ignore them and just sipped on my tea elegantly.

"Beach. That's not a bad idea" Irene pointed out.

"Of course! I'm the best" Seulgi replied.

"So what you guys think?" Seulgi added

"Let's do it. I mean, it's our last year. So let's enjoy it" Bam commented.

"I also have an idea" Yeri said.

"Well, let's hear it"

"How about we go camping then go to the beach?" I gasp dramatically.

"I didn't know I have smart friends" I teased.

"Yeah? I didn't know I have a friend that has a big forehead" Yeri fired back.

"I didn't know I have a dwarf as a friend" I clapped back.

"Hey alexa play 'Playing with fire by Blackpink!" I added. I looked at Yeri with a grin and she just showed me her middle finger. Rude.

"Why did you marry her? Why not me instead?" Oh my gawd!

"I wished I knew, and I rather marry her than a dwarf" Jennie replied.

"Ohhh" We said in unison.

"Shut up" Yeri screamed.

"But seriously, that's a good idea Yeri. Good job" Jennie thumbs up. Yeri smiled and clapped her hands.

"We have a whole week to ourselves so why not coconut" Jungkook laughed.

"3 days camp. 3 days beach. Then the extra day is rest day" Irene numerated.

"That's a plan then" Tae announced.

"So when are we gonna go?" Wendy asked.

"Tomorrow" Chaeng answered.

"Shopping later?" Irene smiled.

"Shopping" Nayeon, Jennie, Rosé, Tae, and I said in unison.

"You like to go shopping?" Jungkook asked

"Yeah. Who doesn't?"

.
I take everything back I said earlier. I don't like shopping anymore.

We've been here for almost 3hours and my feet hurts already.

"I thought we came here to buy some camping equipments?" Wendy ask trying not to break down and cry.

"We are. We're just checking out these nice boots" Irene replied.

"You've been checking out that boot for almost an hour already! And why do you even need a boot?!" Wendy questioned.

"Shush child, I need to focus" Irene shushed.

"My feets are killing me" Seulgi cried.

"Why don't you sit on the floor instead?" Jisoo ask. She's literally laying on the floor like it's a bed.

"Hey, isn't that one of your classmates?" Jungkook pointed out.

Like lightning, we instantly look where he's pointing at. His right, I recognize these people in my class.

"Jennie hide!" Tae said and let Jennie wore a cap and turned around like they're looking for clothes.

"Don't make it obvious! Don't look at them-"

"Hey, it's Lisa and her friends" Owsheit

"Hi Lisa" One of the girls greeted.

"Hello" I greeted back nervously.

"What are you guys doing here?" One them asked.

"U-uhm we we're buying some camping equipments" I replied.

"Oh you guys are going camping?"

"Y-yeah" Don't stutter Lisa!

"Why is your friends laying on the floor?" One of them pointed out. I look at my friend's and their trying not to laugh.

"Don't mind us. We're just trying to cool off by lying on the floor" Wendy smiled.

"Oh. Who is he? He looks cute" They said pointing at Jungkook.

"His Timothy Gregory McFack Jonathan the second Jr." I replied shortly. I can hear the others trying to hold in their laugh.

"He's a foreigner?"

"Yeah, he's half man, half zombie" I smirk.

"Half man, half zombie?" The ask confused

"It's a rare breed" Jisoo replied.

"Oh okay, it was nice talking to you guys. We need to go" She paused and looked at Jungkook "Bye McFack Jr." They said before running off.

That's the cue for us to burst out laughing.

"Timothy Gregory McFack Jonathan the second Jr." Yeri repeated while laughing.

"It's so ugly that it might be in the book of worlds worst name" Bam laughed

"What you gonna do? What you gonna do?" Jeongyeon sang

"What you gonna do with that big fat butt" Seulgi continued

"Wiggle wiggle" and then Wendy started twerking.

"Ha ha very funny" Jungkook commented.

"Good job for not making me jealous Lili" Jennie said tapping my cheek.

"How about you guys go to the arcade or something while we buy the thing we actually need? I'll just text one of you" Jennie offer. Freedom!

"Freedom!" Wendy yelled and run out of the store with Bambam, Yeri and went to the arcade store next door. That rhymed.

"I trust you to jot go near any girls" Jennie warned.

"Same goes to you Kang Seulgi" Irene also warned.

"Yes, future Mrs. Kang" Seulgi winked before running off.

.
After playing in the arcade for almost 2hours I received a text from Jennie. She said we should meet them at a restaurant next floor and so we're heading there right now.

"Is this the restaurant?" Jisoo ask.

"Yeah, I think this is it" I replied and went in with them.

"Can I ladies help you?" The receptionist ask.

"Reservation for Jennie Kim-Manoban?" I replied.

"And you are?..."

"Lisa Manoban, her wife" I smiled.

"Oh okay, this way please" She said and lead us to their table.

What. The. Fuck.

"Here we are. I'll be back with the menus" The lady earlier said and bowed before leaving.

"Hey guys" Yeri greeted first before flopping her ass on the seat.

"Hey people" Wendy grinned and sat next to Yeri.

"What a beautiful day" Bam clapped.

"Can we help you" The fuck?

"Shouldn't we be asking you that?" Jisoo ask.

"I'm sorry but we got here first therefore we already own this table" Who is he to say that to my friend!

"Sorry to burst your bubble but WE got here first before you dingdongs came to us" Irene corrected.

"Come babe don't be like that" Seulgi raised her eye brow before sitting next to Irene.

"Do you know them?" Jungkook ask while eyeing these guys.

"No" Tae replied shortly.

"Can you guys leave so we can eat already? Cuz I'm starving!" Chaeng whined. Jisoo went to her side and sat next to her.

"Excuse me" I said bumping my way to Jennie's side and went by her side.

"Move" Jungkook ordered and went to Tae.

"Hey! Who said you guys can sit next to our girlfriends" I look at him sharply.

"Go away before I break your neck" I said calmly.

"Ohh I'm scared" One of them mocked.

"Come on baby let's go have some fun" The tall buff guy said about to place his hands on Jennie's.

"Eh, don't touch her" I said slapping his filthy hands away.

"Don't tell me what to do bitch" The same guy said sounding mad.

"Don't call her bitch, asshole" Jennie interrupted.

"What did you call me?!"

"Eh eh eh" Tae said blocking the guy from getting near Jennie.

"What are you gonna do skinny boy" One of them cockily said.

"I tell you what, you go leave and forget all this happened or you will get your dirty ass get drag out of here?" He offer.

"Hey boys, y'all hearing this? His making a threat" One of them mocked.

"Am'I about to witness a real action drama?" Wendy whispered.

"Hey, tall gorillas!" I called. They all looked at me.

"You shouldn't skip legged day. Cause you look like a gorilla with those big buffy arms and small legs" I commented and some people can't help but to laugh, even my friends.

"Very funny tall stick!" He fired back.

"Tall stick? What kind of kindergarten comeback is that?" I continued.

"So, y'all eat bananas?" I teased.

"Listen here little bitch-" He was caught off when 5 men in black came in his way.

"That's enough" One of the my men said. Yeah, my men. I called them earlier. I needed time so I distracted them for awhile.

"Sorry we took long Mrs. Manoban" They apologized.

"It's okay, get rid of them please" I ordered and sat back down.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm your worst nightmare" One of them answered and hit somewhere in their body
that made them faint. What kind of Jackie Chan is this?

"Holy shit" Bam exclaimed looking at the gorilla gang on the floor.

"Don't worry they're just asleep" One of my men said.

"What should we do with them Mrs. Manoban?"

"Take them to the police for attempt of Assault and Slander" I ordered.

"As you wish Mrs. Manoban" The guy said and bowed before leaving.

"Are you okay?" I immediately ask Jennie and look anywhere is she's hurt or something.

"Hey hey, I'm okay" Jennie said caressing my cheek.

"Did they touched you?" I ask again.

"They didn't touched any of us. You guys just arrived on time before they did" Nayeon answered. I sigh in relief.

"Everything is okay" Jennie assured me.

"This is why I don't let you go shopping alone" Jeongyeon said.

"Can we order already? I can literally eat a whole cow right now" Chaeng said rubbing her tummy

------------------------

Vote and comment ❤️
Comment down bellow what you guys think so I can also improve my story. Comment any ideas if you guys have any.
Sorry for any typos. ❤️

-M~<3

                                 -Knorr Cubes-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 13.5K 54
Transferring to YG University at Seoul South Korea is one the decision that I make, living there alone, studying, making friends, and finding a secon...
849K 22.8K 54
Book 1 'Why did you choose me? I'm just a stupid piece of trash that can't do anything to save her life and her sister's life. Your making my life wo...
51.3K 1.8K 26
Lisa Manoban came to Seoul to pursue her studies in one of the prestigious institutions in Korea. There, she comes across Jennie Kim, her neighbor wh...
1.4M 37.9K 61
Jennie Rubyjane Kim, a senior college student who had fun and exciting but complicated life after she met the 'God's gift to men and women' her profe...