BEHIND THE SCENES( KDA X MALE...

By GuildMaster_RiP

KDA popstars rising to fame in just 1 night but despite their talents there are also the people behind the sc... More

INTRODUCTIONS
Chapter 1:A Devil Behind the Smile.
Chapter 2: Seraphine
Chapter 3: Pizza?
Chapter 4: Memories
Chapter 6: Polaroid
Chapter 7:My Queen
Chapter 8:The storm
Chapter 9: Catching Up
Chapter 10: There goes my peace
Chapter 11: I can dress up nice too!
Chapter 12: Party Night! (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Party Night! (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Buckle Up.
Chapter 15:Bloody Night
Chapter 16: Aftermath
Chapter 17:MOM?!
Chapter 18: She Actually has Pretty Eyes
Chapter 19: The Aftermath.
Chapter 20: THIS IS A BAD IDEA!
Chapter 21:Unwanted Guest
Chapter 22: Remenicsing
Chapter 23: Closure with your Demons.
Chapter 24: Wild Goose Chase.
Chapter 25: Midnight Snack
SURVEY AND ANNOUNCMENTS!
Chapter 26: Staying over with the Idols.
Chapter 27:What are they doing?
Chapter 28: Lighting up the fuze
Chapter 29:Let's go to the Mall!
Chapter 30: Im through with you.
Chapter 31: SURPRISE?
Chapter 32: Game Night!
Chapter 33: New Start
Chapter 34:Walk with me ?
Chapter 35: Back to work.
Chapter 36: Trust

Chapter 5: Fight?

6.5K 198 31
By GuildMaster_RiP

(Y/n) POV

It was lunch time and I decided to check on the photos that I took the other day at the same time maybe start working for more her publication. I brought up my laptop then undid the plastic tape of the sandwich I bought at the convenience, i sat at one of the campus tables at the outside in peace while enjoying my meal and working.

I plugged in my earphones and played some music but only put the volume up to 50% so I could hear the outside noise. I don't know why but it me in a calms me down when i do this. I tapped my foot and bob my head through the beat of the music, it was peaceful and fun as i started turning on some of the editing softwares.

Tyler: Well well well.. what do we have here~

And there goes my peace.

Drake: Sup nerd!

*WHAM*

(y/n): FU-

Out at the blue the duo i met the other day showed up again with Drake giving me a slap on the back that made me jolt to the forward and hurt like a mother fucker~

Drake: Ops, my bad dude, lol ~

I removed the earphones out the jack and started rolling them over my hands looking both of them with an annoyed looked.

Tyler: Hey dude, is that Eve?! She looks hot in that pic!

Tyler just grabbed my laptop of the table to check out the photos I took.

(y/n):HEY! Give that back!

Drake: Geez man, Chill we're all friend here~

Drake stopped me to getting my laptop by holding on to my shoulders so i sat down back to my seat to avoid much more trouble.

Tyler: Bro, these are nice shot! mind if I get i copy of these? hehe..

Raising a eyebrow I look at him with my eyes squinting a bit.

(y/n): No.

Tyler: Come on man... help a bro out come on~

Tyler place his arm around my shoulder acting all friendly to me,i gave out a sigh and shove his arm away.

(y/n):Sorry, but no i plus i dont think Evelynn would like her photos just getting shared without her knowing.

Drake:Eve doesnt need to know,plus she wont mind~

(y/n):Answer is still No, sorry.

Tyler:We asked nicely.

*WHAM* *THUD*

it happened to fast, next thing i knew i was on the floor and Drake foot was on my body. I tried to move a bit shake him of but his weight is just to heavy.

Drake: Hurry up man, we dont have much time.

Tyler: Im trying! but the folder is asking me for a password when transferring!

(y/n):Goodluck~

Drake:Tch.

Drake lifted me up to the floor and pinned my body to wall.

Drake: She wasn't joking you are weak as fuck, but anyway Ill give you another chance, tell us the password and we just might let you go.

She?

The only person that popped in my mind was Evelynn and of course she thinks of me like that way, who else will?

I cleared my throat then spat at Drakes face showing him I'm not giving shit to him or his friend.

Drake: Wrong choice.

*WHAM* *WHAM*

Akali POV

Me and Eve were going back to our classroom until people started running and looking at  windows, I have no clue what was happening but i could hear a crowd of people shouting.

Akali: What do you think is happening?

Evelynn: No clue, but im curious~

We slowly made our way to the bridge that is connected to the cafeteria building to our building. We tried scooting over the crowd to see what the ruckus was all about, but as we arrived to get a view on what's happening but since we were in the 3rd floor it was to high and far but all we can tell it there was a fight going on.

Student1 :Bet you the new kid is gonna get wrecked.

New kid?

As much i hated people picking fight on the new guys I couldn't intervene or stop the fight because I'm already on probation, so 1 more I'm out. But from how i see it, i could recognize the tall bulky dude the the green haired guy wearing a ripped denim jacket.

Akali: Who's pissed off Drake and Tyler this time?

Student1:Oh sup Akali! its the new guy who just enrolled this year, i guessing he's at Evelynn class?

speaking of which i did hear Eve mentioning something about him.

Akali: Hey E-

*CRASH*

After covering my face from the glass flying, Eve was gone from where i saw her i looked over the window and saw her at the same place where the fight, no scratch that she's in the fight.

What the heck is she doing?!

(y/n) POV

Everything was already getting blurry and all i can see was Drake's figure in front of me, he was holding me on the collar and felt like my feet were slowly no longer touching the ground , whole my head and vision were still dizzy I felt a small movement thinking he was going to make another punch based on his movement, so i closed my eyes waiting for this to end....not until i felt a sudden blow of air with a strong force that separated me and Drake, but rather landing on the cement, it was soft and smelled like Roses? i slowly opened my eyes and to my surprise it was Eve.

Eve: Hello Dear~

(y/n):E-Eve?

She sat me down letting me lean on the wall to rest.

Eve:I'll handle it from here~

(y/n): Eve I can ex-

Before i could talk she stopped me mid way to my sentence by placing her finger on my lips.

Eve: Save it for later, dear~

She stood up after that and started walking to Drake and Tyler who were scared now scare that Eve was finally in front of them.

Drake:E-ve! Nice seeing you here!

Eve: Save it drake, what did (y/n) do to piss you this off?

Drake: Come on Eve it was just a small argument and he made the first shot!

(y/n):FUCKING LIAR!

I spat on the side that had mix saliva and blood from Drake beating me up.

Eve POV

My blood was boiling for some reason, i didn't know why but seeing (y/n) getting beaten up just made me furious that even unlocked this side of me that i didn't want to let out. I looked at (y/n) who shouted 'liar' at drake and looked back at Drake already loosing my patience from this childish quarrel, i saw Tyler holding (y/n) laptop which caught my interest cause the laptop just looked like (y/n)'s.

Eve: Well well well..... what is our little Tyler doing here.

I quickly teleported through the shadow behind Tyler, wrapping my arms around him and whispered to his ear.

Eve: You wouldn't lie to me right Tyler~

Tyler: I-its not what it l-looks like Eve, w-we just had a m-misunderstanding here.

I looked at Tyler with a smile and he looked back at me with a smile but my face change in an instance to a serious look.

Eve: What a shame.

Tyler: Huh? - ARGH!

I took (y/n)'s laptop and grabbed Tyler by the collar then threw him off the wall making a large crack on it.

I opened the laptop and I saw a window prompt on the screen "couldn't transfer 'Evelynn's photoshoot' , administrators password needed"

Eve: So this is was all the ruckus? My photos? come on Dear, really?

Drake: Eve it's no-

*BAM*

Eve: Sorry i didn't hear that from all the bullshit your saying dear.

I launch Drake to the same wall i sent Tyler at with my lashes. I slowly walked to him and grab his hair raising making him look at me to the eyes.

Drake: Why are you defending this Loser of a nobody?!

Eve: Awe hit a nerve there dear.

*WHAM* *WHAM*

With ever punch and slash I could feel the bloodlust surging through my veins, my rage was  getting converted into pleasure, I never felt so....

ALIVE!

Drake: P-please! W-were Sorry!

Eve: Awe... i already told you in the beginning to wait like the rest, naughty boys need to be thought a lesson dear~

Before i could land another punch, i felt someone grabbed my arm but because of my rage I tossed that person without knowing who it was, until I heard a person shouted.

(y/n):Eve JUST STOP IT ALREADY,HE HAD ENOUGH!

Too my surprise I saw (y/n) was no longer at the corner I placed him but instead he was behind me injured at the floor again, i came back to my sense and looked around and saw the crowd were all frightened . I looked at (y/n) who was panting on the ground with a concerned looked at me.

Eve:(y/n) I-

Ryze: STOP IT RIGHT THERE!

As soon i tried to move to (y/n), blue runes suddenly formed around me then a large wall of magic surrounded me making unable to move.

(y/n): Eve!

Eve:(Y/n)!

Ryze: Stay there young man.

(y/n) POV

A man with blue skin,wearing black casual clothes with a red scarf wrapped around his arrived, his eyes glowing blue and as his book was open and glowing as well.

(y/n):H-head master.

Ryze:I want every student back to their class. NOW!

as he shouted you can feel a shockwave of air bursted as he shouted making ever student dashed back to there classes, some even used their powers to run away while leaving us 4 student in the campus.

Eve: Sir I can ex-

Ryze: Save it in my office Miss Evelynn.

Runes started to form around all of us 5 as a large glow of light flashed, the next thing i knew i couldn't feel the outside wind blowing through my face but instead all i could hear was the sound of a computer running and the AC, my vision coming back because of the flash of light that blinded me.

Ryze: I've called the infirmary to my office, so take a seat's and ill get to you 4 shortly.

The 3 of us guy looked at each other in a confused looked but as we all looked to the other side we saw Eve was already sitting down fixing her nails. We all looked at each other again just agreed and took a seat as well.

Not long enough the school nurse arrived and started tending to our wounds while Head Master Ryze started giving out his sermon to us.

Ryze: Okay now , tell me what happened here?

(y/n)r: Sir we just had a misunderstanding...

Drake: Yeah..

despite knowing they started it, i didn't want to cause more trouble cause i know damn well even if i get justice out of this...nothing good comes next.

Ryze: Oh what kind of misunderstanding?

(y/n):I-

Eve: Tyler and Drake was forcing (y/n) to hand over my pictures for the miss Piltover high.

(y/n):NO IT WASNT!

Eve: WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING THESE JERKS!

Tyler: HEY!

Ryze: QUIET!

We all sate up straight, as we felt the presence of Head master Ryze voice was rising. The head master sat down at his chair and massages the bridge of his nose.

Ryze: (y/n) you may leave.

(y/n):BUT!

Ryze: I will talk to you when I'm done with these three, you may leave.

I didn't want to protest more to avoid getting scolded so i stood up to my seat not looking at the two who are glaring at me. As I sat outside the office the nurse from the infirmary also went out after a few minutes, as she opened the door  i could here Eve raising her voice once again trying to blame Tyler and Drake from what they did , i didn't hear the rest she was saying since the door closed immediately . The nurse gave me a pack of ice and treated some of the open wounds i got from Drake.

Nurse: It must be hard for you dear.

(y/n):Excuse me- Argh!

The nurse applied some medicine on the wounds and bruises that made ache in pain for a second but after that she just smiled at me and patted my shoulder before leaving not explaining any further what she said, while I didn't know what she meant by that so I decided to ignore what she said and continue putting pressure on the ice pack on my bruises. 

30 minutes has passed and the 3 finally left, with me who got called in, the head master didn't scolded me but asked how i was, since it was clear to him i was the victim here and that he also did find out what really happened which I don't know how but all he could say that i should be careful next time.

I left the office and on my way i saw Eve was waiting for me at the bridge connecting to the other building where our classroom's were. I walked pass by her as she stopped me by grabbing me by the arm.

(y/n): You know you didn't have to go that far.

Eve: a 'your welcome' wouldn't hurt.

(y/n): I had it under control!

Eve: Oh really now? Last i saw your face was on Drakes fist.

I looked away, from Eve i didn't want too look at her  as my emotions were all getting jumbled up, anger, sadness, confused, the one thing popped in my mind is what drake said t, why would she defend a nobody like me and because of that Eve got in troubled.

Eve:(y/n)?

(y/n):Why?

Eve: What do you mean?

(y/n):Why did you help me..?

Eve: Is that even a question? Of course you're my photographer who else will make me look fabulous in the event

I looked at Eve with a half disgusted look and just walked away not feeling in the mood for her jokes, but she grabbed me by the arm again making this much more difficult for me to move.

Eve:I'm kidding dear, of course your my dear friend!  i couldn't stand how Tyler and Drake were treating you, I also have a 0 tolerance with bullies~

Dear friend huh?

I stood there not knowing what to say, as i looked at Eve smiling at me, i let out a big sigh. there is no getting anywhere with woman

(y/n):T-thanks Eve.. and I'm sorry for shouting.

Eve: See,  that wasn't so  bad and I wouldn't mind you keep praising me~

(y/n): *chuckles* don't push your luck.

I gave Eve a soft nudge on the shoulder while we were chuckling, after that as we were walking back to our class Eve patted the side of my shoulder.

Eve: and don't worry, Drake and Tyler wont be disturbing you again.

(Y/n):What did you do this time?

I cocked a brow on Eve thinking what did she break this time to make the run of like that.

Eve:I think that little show awhile ago was enough to send out a message~

Eve gave out a smirk while she was looking at her nail. I just shook my head with disbelief from this woman.

But I don't know why but feel a bit safe when she said that..

Wait safe?

in my mind the feeling of being reassured and safe on someone protecting you is something i haven't felt for a long time. I looked at Eve and gave her a smile.

(y/n):T-thanks...

Eve:You can praise me more if you want~

(y/n):Yeaah... Not happening

going back to our class ,i look at Eve 1 more time feeling the clouds of doubts were slowly clearing away. But suddenly I also remember what  my mom told me before I enrolled here.

That maybe things are different...maybe I can trust them..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
149K 3.6K 58
Your name is Y/N L/N. A gifted young musician who has passion on making music with your 3 amazing band members. Your a famous Rock Star from your ba...
3.4K 141 8
K/DA. Superstar pop group, idols, and roll models to millions all over the world. Beloved in the industry, the biggest music group at the height of...
768K 16.4K 39
An average daycare worker finds himself taking care of four of the world's most famous pop idols kids. Can he handle the pressure of the kids and the...