Azur Lane: A Veteran in Anoth...

By trueno202020

A light guided missile cruiser after 80 years of active service she is decommissioned, however a storm engulf... More

Chapter 1
SHIP'S BIO
Episode 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
BIO BAP Bolognesi
CHIPANA BIO
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 19.5
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 20

1K 35 14
By trueno202020

POV THIRD PERSON MINUTES BEFORE.

Enterprise is having breakfast next to Belfast.

Enterprise: Today is a good day.

Belfast: Yes, today is a sunny day, the sky is clear and it is not cold, a good day to relax.

Enterprise: I hope I can say that, since we have jobs.

Belfast: Help repair the damage to the missing kansen.

Enterprise: I hope nothing happens today and we can finish all of this.

¡BBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Multiple explosions reverberate from the base.

Enterprise: I'm going to pretend I don't hear that.

Belfast: Enterprise!

Enterprise: I'm kidding, come on! (Shouts to the girls in the dining room) All of you go to your posts!

All: yes!

All the girls ran towards the port to repel the enemy attack, when they arrived they were surprised that they did not see the enemy.

Denver: Where is the enemy !?

Montpelier: Did the empire make a move? What are the patrols doing?

Columbia: It's not that, the enemy is attacking us from inside the base.

Cleveland: What did you say !?

Helena: [Yes! The attack is not coming from the sea, the enemy has infiltrated the base. BBBOOOOOMMMMMMMM! GYAAAA! SSHHHHHHHH] (Radio transmission is cut off)

Enterprise: (Worried) [Helena! Helena! Are you OK!?]

Helena: [I'm fine, it was an explosion that hit me, but I was not damaged, the enemy is a high-ranking siren and just destroyed the R&D lab, now I'm going to check the damage and injuries!

Enterprise: [I understand, I will send Vestal to your position]

Helena: [Understood]

On one side of the Hornet base she runs to the R&D lab and on the way she sees Northampton lying on the floor, badly injured.

Hornet: ¡Northampton!

Northampton: I'm fine, but I couldn't hold back the enemy.

Hornet: Don't worry, you did well.

San Diego: MY SHIP WAS HIT! AAAHHHHHHHHH! I JUST REPAIRED AND PAINTED

Northampton: I have seen Belfast and the Royal Maid Corps following the siren, go quickly, the siren may attack again.

Hornet: I know, but who would have thought a siren would attack alone.

At that Hornet sees her sister jump into the sea and summon her rigging and they sail in the direction of the Royal Maid corps fleet.

Hornet: Can you stand up?

Northampton: Yes, go and help repel the enemy.

In that several portals appear near the base and multiple ships of mass production come out of the siren, you could see battleships, aircraft carriers and cruisers.

Hornet: This looks really bad, I'll go fight, Vestal is on her way.

Northampton: Yes, go with confidence.

Hornet leaves Northampton and she runs to her aircraft carrier and then summons her rigging and sails to repel the enemy.

Hornet: I want all my planes in the air now!

Hornet's planes take off consecutively, behind Hornet several kansen join the fight to eliminate this imminent threat.

Elsewhere Purifier a high-ranking siren had stolen the black mental cube and is sailing at a reaping speed, behind her the Belfast fleet sails, but the Belfast fleet cannot reach Purifier due to Purifier sailing at a speed that the royal maid corps can't go on.

Norfolk: She is very fast.

Belfast: The enemy has stolen the black mind cube, we must not let her escape.

Edinburg: It's impossible! She sails very fast!

Belfast: You're wrong, I have a clear shot.

¡BAM!¡BAM!

The Belfast cannons fire and the projectiles manage to hit Purifier who takes moderate damage, but the damage was enough to stop Purifier.

Purifier: (sarcastic tone) Huh? Do you want to play? Then.

Purifier snaps her fingers and multiple portals open, leaving various aircraft carriers, battleships, cruisers and destroyers.

Purifier: I would like to play with you, but I have a lot of work, so play with them, Bye, bye.

Purifier opens a portal and escapes.

Belfast: Tch, she escaped.

Norfolk: Instead of worrying about high-ranking siren, shouldn't we be worrying about mass production siren?

Belfast: Fear not! Hold defensive formation! Prepare for anti-aircraft and anti-surface combat!

Enterprise: [That won't be necessary!]
BBBOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

The siren fleet is covered in multiple explosions.

¡RRROONNNNNNNNNNNN!

Several Eagle Union planes pass by and drop bombs and torpedoes.

Belfast: (cheerfully) It's Enterprise.

On the horizon appears Enterprise sailing alone, unfortunately for the siren once Enterprise appeared, it did not take Enterprise long to exterminate all the siren.

Enterprise after exterminating the siren, she approaches the Belfast fleet.

Enterprise: (worried) Are you okay? Are you injured?

Belfast: Thank you for saving us, fortunately we are unharmed, we are not harmed thanks to you.

Enterprise: (sighs in relief) Whew, it's good they weren't hurt.

Belfast: But I must apologize for letting the enemy escape with the mind cube.

Enterprise: (smiles) What are you saying? Now what matters is that they are unharmed, that ... well we'll think of something.

At the base the situation is not the best, the girls shoot at enemy planes and ships, but the enemies kept coming more and more.

Columbia: How many are they?

Cleveland: I've already sunk 13 cruisers!

Denver: I sank 24 destroyers!

Montpelier: I sank 12 cruise ships!

Javelin: I sank 2 cruisers!

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

The firing continued, Javelin and Laffey teamed up and fired at one battleship, Laffey fired torpedoes at the siren battleship while Javelin was decoying, the battleship was unable to dodge Laffey's torpedoes and all of Laffey's torpedoes hit the battleship sinking it in the act.

With Cleveland, she is shooting at the siren, close to her are her sisters who help her in this very uneven combat.

TATATATATATATATATATATATATA!

It was the Hornet planes shooting down the siren planes.

Cleveland: How long does it take to refuel and ammo your planes !?

Hornet: 45 seconds in rigging mode!

Cleveland: Can't you shorten it a bit?

Hornet: I can do it, but it would be very dangerous to do so.

Cleveland: I understand.

In that the enemy shoots against the Azur Lane fleet, the girls as they have a better evasion, they can evade enemy shots with some ease, of course there were also some kansen that could not evade the enemy projectiles and suffered severe damage.

Hornet: The enemy strikes back! Shoot! Suppress the enemy!

The Azur Lane fleet heeding Hornet's orders once again began the offensive suppressing the enemy counterattack.

POV Grau

I had sent a reconnaissance drone to the base, as the drone is moving faster than us, it is very obvious that it had to have eyes in the sky, the drone did not take long to reach the base, I can see that the Azur Lane fleet it is pushing the fleet of low-ranking siren.

Grau: We are in optimal range for our SSM missiles, fire at will.

Bolognesi: Understood.

Chipana: Understood.

We fire our Exocet and Otomat missiles towards the enemy fleet, since we are at a distance of 70km from the base, we must help our allies at any cost.

POV THIRD PERSON

The SSM missiles of 3 Peruvian ships were directed to the ships of origin siren at a supersonic speed and successfully hit 7 battleships sinking them on the spot, the second round of missiles hit 4 aircraft carriers also sinking them on the spot, due to the chaos of the combat nobody realized that the siren were being eliminated by a missile attack.

The combat continued to continue in favor of Azur Lane, after the minutes Javelin, Allen and Laffey advanced from the defense formation and began to attack the siren ships at close range to maximize the precision of the weapons, the battleship siren aims its cannons and fires at Javelin who was acting as a decoy, Javelin dodges the shots from the battleship siren and then she jumps on the deck of the battleship firing her main and anti-aircraft guns.

On the surface Allen and Laffey stealthily sail towards the battleship that Javelin is distracting.

Allen: Shall we shoot?

Laffey: (Nodding) Hm, we shoot.

Laffey and Allen fire their torpedoes successfully hitting the battleship siren, sinking it because it received 10 torpedoes on the port side.

Javelin: (Happy) Good! One less! (She panics) Huh?

Javelin saw a siren plane that appeared out of nowhere and the plane points its nose at her, the girls seeing this could not do anything because they are too busy to save them.

Hornet: Damn, my planes are refueling.

¡FFOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHH! BBBOOOOMMM!

The plane explodes out of nowhere and Javelin is saved from certain death, the siren plane was the victim of a SAM RIM-162 ESSM missile, the ESSM missile travels at a speed of mach 4 for that reason nobody saw the antiaircraft missile coming, the missile was fired by the Bolognesi frigate that had advanced to help in the rear, after Bolognesi shot down the plane, she began to use her 127  mm Otomelara cannon against the surviving destroyers, the sound of the cannon firing was continuous and without pause, the fleeing siren destroyers perished before the firepower of Bolognesi.

Bolognesi: (mocking tone) What's up? Is that the best you have?

Denver: [Are you Bolognesi?]

Bolognesi: [Yes, it's me, we intercepted your SOS communication and we came as fast as we could.]

In that an Otomat missile passes near Bolognesi, this missile was fired by Grau who is far behind Bolognesi, the missile stabs the last battleship siren, the explosion detonates the battleship's fuel tank, the fuel explosion and the ammunition increased damage and sinking it easily.

Javelin: [Bolognesi Thanks for saving me]

Bolognesi: [You're welcome, it was a pleasure to save you, (Joking tone) although you owe me one]

Javelin: [I know]

Bolognesi: Agh, 3 enemy light cruisers escaped me, (downplaying it) It doesn't matter, my leader is surely thirsty for blood.

On the Almirante Grau cruiser, Grau saw that there are 3 cruisers on the radar that managed to escape.

Grau: Why did Bolognesi let the enemy escape?

Grau: (Thoughtful) To my knowledge, Bolognesi has the ability to destroy those three cruisers with ease.

Chipana: Leader, I think Bolognesi thinks you are thirsty for blood.

Grau: (Somewhat annoyed) That is ridiculous, I may have the appearance of being a psychopath or a sadist, but those are only deterrents since I do not like to use force to dissuade the aggressor.

Chipana: But hey, do we attack the enemy?

Grau: Yes, I'll take care of it, my 152 mm guns must be more than enough, the enemy is 17 km ahead of us.

The turrets began to rotate to target the fleeing cruisers and then fired.

HE shells hit fleeing light cruisers causing large explosions and severely damaging siren cruisers.

Grau: Apparently my attack seriously damaged the enemy, all to starboard.

The light cruiser Almirante Grau turns to starboard showing the belly of the cruiser to enemy cruisers.

Grau: All cannons fire at will!

This time all Admiral Grau's guns fired, the 152 mm shells destroyed the three enemy cruisers.

Chipana: My eye systems report that the enemies have just sunk.

Grau: Yes, we return to the base.

Chipana: Not at all.

And so the light cruiser Almirante Grau made her curse to the base of Azur Lane.

To Be Continue ........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 1.2K 32
Disclaimer:I don't own fallout or azur lane.Fallout belongs to Bethesda softworks.Azur lane belongs to yostar limited. When the great war of 2077 occ...
43.1K 678 22
A guided missile frigate after 67 years of active service, is going to be dismantled, however a storm engulfs it and ends in the world of Azur lane...
58.8K 993 28
I am USS Long Beach, after being dismantled I was transported to another world and threatened with death by a goddess, so now I will cooperate with t...
12.2K 421 25
The Hiigaran Navy from the Homeworld Franchise will be called upon to free another world from oppression. A world where Humanity has not achieved spa...