LILAC (Fred Weasley)

Bởi racoonqueen1

~He was red and I was blue and together we created a lilac sky~ Xem Thêm

*Chapter 00*
Introduction
CAST AND TIMELINE
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 23

18 2 12
Bởi racoonqueen1

"Dear Diary,

I'm not dead. I just haven't got around to write. For the record I managed a long time to write without stopping. However, today happened waaaay too much not to tell you. Be prepared.

First, Gemma snapped at Professor Vektor and we both ended up with detention.

Second, Louis came to a new opinion on who the secret pranker is.

Third, Sean went crazy and stormed off just to come back with a new haircut.

Fourth, Kenneth from the Gryffindors really went all in today pissing someone majorly off (that point is the best one for me)

Fifth, Lee lost his tarantula and no other than Sean would help him.

Yes, yes that really happened only on one day. Let me explain each one of them step by step.

We both know by now that Gemma isn't the type to speak up that easily or to go against a teacher. But Professor Vektor is really something else. She is the Arithmancy professor and is like McGonagall a stern and strict witch. That isn't the problem with her at all. Gemma likes teachers because of that factor. Her favourite teacher is McGi.

The reason behind her sudden outburst lies deeper I believe. Vektor usually finds something in Gemma's essays that she needs to point out every damn time, mostly as a negative example. It is as if she had something against my wonderful friend, who really tries her best in every subject.

Today Vektor hinted at something wrong in an essay again. Much to everyone's surprise and especially mine, Gemma suddenly opened her mouth and said annoyed that if it was her again, the teacher shouldn't even dare to say it aloud again.

It was so silent afterwards. We all just waited for the reaction of the professor. Vektor had a starring contest with Gemma, long enough for everyone to realize that there is a personal hatred between the both of them. We all whispered quietly to one another and when Vektor spoke up to give Gemma detention, the whispers got louder again.

I spoke up to defend Gemma. She didn't do anything wrong to serve detention, she simply stated her mind, something she clearly was allowed to do. And it is true, Vektor usually had something to say about Gemma's essays rather than anyone else's. And mine are way shittier than hers. That's a fact. (no self-pity involved here)

This didn't settle with Vektor as well and now I am serving detention with her. At least I don't have to do that alone.

It had one good outcome, the other classmates have Gemma's back because they realize now too, how often Vektor goes against anything she says. People grew to like Gemma, that's also a reason they immediately jumped to her side.

We serve detention this Friday and my friend turned into a nervous wreck once again, being scared of what she will face. The twins tried to comfort her with telling her what kind of detentions they already had and that none was really bad. It just didn't help Gemma at all. Every time she saw Filch today she would look for a way to hide.

Louis finally gave up on his opinion that Cedric is the secret pranker. He followed that bloke around all of the rest of last year, giving up majorly stalker vibes. Cedric started to realize this year and turned to me for advice in what to do. It was highly uncomfortable for him and I had a long talk with Louis about how it is not okay to follow people around. I felt like my mother scolding Guzman at his dumb life decisions.

I brought Louis and Cedric together for a talk and Louis straight up asked him if he was the secret pranker. Bless that Diggory boy, because he took that with charm. He said something among the lines that he never would be so brilliantly structured like the secret pranker and that he or her are a really bright wizard or witch and he couldn't compete with that.

Holy moly, to hear such compliments do really good.

Louis then proceeded to talk with Cedric in who he believes is the secret pranker. But since no pranks happened yet, Cedric means that maybe the secret pranker was some seventh year, making their last year remembered. With that hint Cedric got Louis way to interested into the old school photo books in the library.

Good for me, brings him even further away from me. Oh, that reminds me of my next prank I still need to work out properly. I want to make the stairs to the Astronomy tower a water slide when people try to go down it. I mean that would be epic.

Also I'm starting to draw logos for myself. So I can magically leave them at the places of my prank and people instantly know it would be me and not the twins. There are so much possibilities. Just, I need a logo that resembles something but doesn't hint at me too much. Louis might be on the wrong term now, but he surely will get it one day. He is too ambitious to give up.

So and now about Sean. It is linked to the Cedric and Louis situation. At dinner we decided to sit together on the Ravenclaw table and Louis talked non-stop about Diggory. At how great he is in combining and that he wasn't even mad at him for assuming he is the pranker.

For the next part I need to clarify a bit. I said before how astoundingly handsome Sean was before, even as a young boy, since this year though, puberty hit him like a truck and he looks so much older than he actually is. He even started to grow a beard (kinda) and his intense stares made the one or another girl swoon for him.

So many girls have a crush on him. Every time I go into the girl's bathroom and some girls talk about boys his name falls. If he wouldn't be like a brother to me, maybe I would have one too. Who knows. All I do know is that his ability to work with younger ones, his kindness and his handsome features are a deadly mixture for many girls. Especially this year.

However, when Louis talked about Diggory (almost scarily like the girls talk about him) Sean got that stern, mentally absent and focused look again. After a while, when Louis finally stopped fangirling over Cedric, we switched our topic to the incident with Vektor today.

Just when we explain it, some Ravenclaw girls got to our table and stopped in front of us. Gemma stopped her complaining and gave them a sign to get a move on. The others ushered a small petite girl forward and she took all her bravery, that was left in her small fragile figure, and asked him if he was free for the next Hogsmeade trip.

I love how she had the boldness for that move. Sean, obviously flattered, declined friendly her offer, saying that he isn't interested in dating yet. The girl's smile faltered a bit. I felt for her, but if Sean didn't want to there isn't anything to do about it. It's the best if he is honest.

That's when Louis jumped in, offering her that he would like to go with her if she would consider someone as white as the wall as well. She was confused by the sudden offer, but she gladly accepted it. Louis was very pleased with himself when the girls disappeared giggling excitedly.

Because Louis is a different kind of handsome as well. It's crazy how in our small friend group we have three of the most handsome guys in just different directions.

Yes, yes you guessed correctly the third are the twins.

(Oh come on, they are identical I can count them as one look)

Anyways, somehow this sudden turn of events pissed Sean of even more and he left without saying another word. Gemma soon ran after him. Meanwhile Louis asked me over and over again if he made a mistake in offering the girl a date instead. He thought it was okay since Sean wasn't interested at all in the girls offer and in dating.

It took some time to reassure him that he did nothing wrong with that and that there is genially something that has to bother Sean. We fell into a long conversation about Sean's odd behaviour sometimes.

It only stopped when we turned around the corner to the Ravenclaw tower and we saw Gemma and Sean there. It seems like Sean took advantage of Gemma's razor because he trimmed the side of his hair short and styled his curls differently.

Now remember when I said that since forth year he really looked handsome handsome? I take that back. NOW HE DOES.

He and Gemma both are blessed with some genes and it is really hard sometimes not to get jealous.

Louis wasn't able to react properly to the new change.

I just asked what happened. Usually you make such a drastic decision when you are mentally in a crisis. Sean laughed it off but Gemma's reaction showed me everything I needed to know. Sean goes through something he doesn't want to say.

Now to the fourth point. When the Afro American twins left, someone else approached our table interrupting our conversation.

"Uhm Jade?," Kenneth suddenly stands by my side.

I look up at him surprised: "Hey Kenneth. What can I do for you?"

"Can I sit down eventually?," he points at the seat beside me.

"Go on," I offer it him: "Is something wrong?"

"No, not really. I actually have a question for you," he looks at me.

"Alright, hit me with it," I smile slightly brushing a hair of his shoulder and putting my arm back to my side, leaning on the other hand with my chin.

"Uh yeah," he smiles at me as well: "You know that this weekend is the Hogsmeade trip?"

"Yes, that's somewhere in my memory."

"Would you like to go with me?," he gives a side eye to Louis, who doesn't do a great job in pretending he doesn't listen: "Since I saw you at the train this year I can't help but think that somethings changed and I really would want to get to know that."

My smile grows to a teeth showing one. Meos dios, is he sweet. I grab his hand that lies innocently on the table and squeeze it gently.

"Kenneth that's really sweet of you, but I maybe have already an offer."

"Oh," his expressions fall: "You do?"

"You do?," Louis gasps: "Since when?"

I throw a slight glare at Louis: "However, that offer isn't official yet. Can I tell you my answer tomorrow?"

After all Fred hasn't asked me out and if he doesn't do it soon, he will pass his chance and I will go with Kenneth. He looks like a nice guy after all.

"Sure Jade," he gives the back of my hand a small kiss while standing up: "Whoever it is that lets you wait is a huge dick."

I laugh: "Oh how right you are Kenneth."

He looks positive content on my statement: "I look forward to tomorrow then."

"You know what Kenneth," I look over to the Gryffindor table, Fred isn't even looking my way, doesn't look like he will make a move anytime soon until tomorrow: "look forward to this weekend."

"Really?," he breaks into a huge teeth showing smile.

I stand up to face him properly: "Really."

Kenneth in his state of excitement throws his arm around me and spins me around shortly, laughing a bit. A few faces turn into our direction and finally the Gryffindors are looking. Someone doesn't look to pleased about what's just going on.

"Alright Kenneth, calm down. It's just a Hogsmeade trip," I laugh.

"Don't be so sure about that," he says his goodbyes and leaves me with Louis.

"What the hell was that?," Louis looks at me amused.

"Some sort of hint for someone else," I mutter: "Also Kenneth was really sweet right now. You can't blame me."

"Girl you have every right to say yes to him," we both break into laughter.

I actually believed that Fred would try to approach us later, but it actually was Lee asking for help with his Tarantula. The only one able to help was Sean. In the common room tonight I already heard some girls talk about his sudden new hairstyle and how great it suits him.

He will get way more offers than the one from that girl today.

Love,

Jade."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

54.2K 1K 35
"love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake - its everything except what it is" theodore not x fem...
446K 8.5K 97
Lillith Greengrass wasn't liked by her Family. She had a hard life, a mom who hated her and a dad who would ignore her all the time. Lillith also had...
173K 6.6K 30
"𝙤𝙞, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩?" "𝙗𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩, 𝙝𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛!" ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴀsʟᴇʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ᴘᴀs...
1.3M 42.9K 115
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢�...