Descendants 4: Heros and Vill...

By evanswritingarden

Taking Place After D3, Auradon Prep is having a Heroes and Villan Kids day which is meant to bring the VKS An... More

Meet Amelia
Prologue
-Meeting The Heroes-
Fairy Godmother's Success
Building Relationships
Disaster
Crossing The Line
Starting a New Life
Memories
A Million To One
Someday
Nightmares
Kidnapped
Who Am I?
Reveal
A Shocking Reveal
Rescue
Finale

Rescue Mission

184 1 3
By evanswritingarden

Carlos P.O.V

As soon as we left Fairy Godmother's Office, we went to start up the limo which she gave us permission to use since Harry and his gang destroyed ours back when Audrey turned evil a few months ago. Lonnie went and grabbed swords, she insisted on coming with us just like before, I shouldn't be surprised at this point.

I went back to the house and got changed into my isle clothes when Dude and Patch walked into the room. Patch Im not really worried about, its Dude that I know nothing I say will work.

Patch: "Where are you going?"

Me: "Im going back to the isle to save Jay."

Dude: "OOO! Can I come?"

Me: "NO DUDE! Stay! I mean it this time."

Dude: "UGH! I CAN'T HELP IT! ITS BASIC INSTANT!"

Patch: "Do you need backup? I can gather the other 100 Dalmatians and some other dogs in the neighborhood like Lady, Tramp, Bolt, Pluto..Goofy if he counts.."

Me: "Thanks Patch but my parents are coming with me as well as Aurora, Snow White, Aladdin and Jasmine and Mal and Evie. I'll be fine."

Dude: "I thought you had no father and your mother was Cruella De Vil?"

Patch glared at Dude annoyed. I rubbed my eyes. I love dude, I really do but he isn't really capable of comprehending what I gone through. Hes great emotional support and I love him to death but he doesn't really GET it.

Me: "Y-You wouldn't understand."

I left the room and walked downstairs and headed to the door. Mom and dad were already waiting in the car and Nanny agreed to stay to watch the dogs.

Me: "DUDE! Stay, I mean it."

Dude: "(groans).."

I close the door behind me and walked outside and got in the car.

Mom: "Carlos...are you sure you wanna do this?"

Dad: "You might risk seeing...her...again.."

Me: "I don't care if I see My biological mom again, Im getting Jay back and nothing is gonna stop me."

Dad started the car and we drove to the school. Dad parked the car behind the school and we met up with the others. Thats when Amelia walked over to us.

Amelia: "Im coming with you guys.."

Aladdin: "No Amelia...its way too dangerous.."

Amelia: "I wasn't asking."

Aladdin: "Neither was I."

Amelia: "My boyfriend is being held hostage there. Don't tell me what I can or can not do. You lost all power over me the MOMENT you left me and Dad after Mom Died."

Aladdin: "WOW..I never knew you could stoop so low?"

Amelia: "Your one to talk..."

Mom: "Aladdin..we don't have time for this."

Aladdin: "Im not the one you should be upset with Anita. Im just being a reasonable brother and authoritative figure by not letting her go for the sake of her well being. Why am I the one in the wrong?"

Amelia: "Oh poor you...is your life in a golden place with all your servants doing everything for you and the praise from your subjects "too much" for you...aww...I feel bad..your right you should've suffered below poor status like I had. SHUT UP!"

The rest of us awkwardly stood there watching the two siblings argue. My dad rubbed his eyes, Snow White tried so hard to look away, Aurora looked exhausted and tired of hearing them talk already, Jasmine was ready to snap on both of them.

Mal: "Is anyone gonna intervene?"

Snow White: "Someone has to. This is redicious...Jay's life is on the line and they wanna stay back and bicker over weather or not Amelia should come?"

Lonnie: "Guys stop!"

Amelia and Aladdin: "STAY OUT OF THIS LONNIE!"

Audrey: "We are getting literally nowhere right now."

Ben: "Guys..."

Aurora: "Oh my god...You two enough! Aladdin, she isn't gonna budge on her answer. Just let her come."

Aladdin: "Ugh..........fine."

Amelia: "I win."

Aladdin: "I-I-DO YOU GUYS SEE HOW PETTY SHE'S BEING!!"

Dad: "Bud, we have bigger things to worry about."

Jasmine: "Aladdin, just let it go...its not the end of the world."

Aladdin: "Fine."

After that irritating and childish argument finally ended,  We got in the limo. Aurora got into the drivers seat and we left Auradon heading towards the Isle. I was a bit nervous about going admitingly, but we'll be in and out with hopefully no issue. When we got there, Lonnie handed us all swords and Aurora drove the limo in a hidden allyway.

Evie: "Alright where do we start?"

Mal: "Jafar usually hangs around with My mom, Cruella and Evie's mom. Maybe we can check the castle I grew up in as they usually meet up there."

We headed towards Bargain Castle. Weirdly enough, the streets were quieter and empty unlike most of the time. Even Maleficent's goblin henchmen, who are usually hanging out outside her castle, are nowhere to be seen. Mal pushed the doors open and conveniently the one time we actually needed to confront our (for some of us former) parents, they aren't there

Me: "Oh great...The one time we actually need our parents...they aren't here."

Snow White: "So what now?"

Evie: "We can search the other side on the isle. It also seems like everyone is probably inside their houses which is weird because the outside of the Isle is usually crowded."

Mal: "No....Bargain Castle has a secret portal to the one forbidden area in Auradon."

Audrey: "Which is....?"

Mal: "My Mother's home castle, the Forbidden Fortress."

Audrey: "Oh...we have to go there..."

Ben: "After all the villains and sidekicks including Maleficent's goblins were kicked out of Auradon, My Dad locked down the Forbidden Mountains believing since it was Maleficent's fortress it had to be dangerous. Since then that area has been abandoned. Maybe Jay's there."

Mal: "Aurora..Audrey I know this is kinda uncomfortable for you but I can assure you theres nothing poisonous or dangerous to you two there..."

Aurora: "So like...no left over spinning wheels?"

Mal: "Absolutely not. Although the last time I visited was before Ben brought us to Auradon so just...stay with us and you two will be fine."

Mal lead the group down a long flight of stairs with cobwebs, burnt out torches, cracks in the walls and even a little bit of dirty water and algae at the bottom and some mold and Im standing in it now because it pretty much covers the entire floor. Ew.

Aurora: "Well this is just great..my dress is getting dirty and I just got this YESTERDAY."

Mal: "Yeah...sorry..I did not know the whole floor was kinda flooded down here. Maleficent used the spell Mickey used to bring the broomsticks to life on broomsticks here and as you can imagine, they didn't know when to stop."

Aurora: "Its fine. We have more important things to worry about."

Mal pushed open the only door down here and we enter in a room with a intergrated portal shape in the wall, lit up torches, more cobwebs and cracks but the portal was burnt out.

Aladdin: "Well isn't this just great? The portals closed. Ben, your king now..why can't we go to the Mountains through Auradon."

Ben: "Well I mean we're already here and traveling from Auradon City to the Forbidden Mountains will take a few hours by that itself.."

Amelia: "Guys..I found something."

Amelia pushed open a chest and there was a fresh rose, a apple, a black and white spot and a snake pin.

Aladdin: "What is all this?"

We turned and saw the symbols of the objects in the portal frames.

Mal: "The portal needs to be opened using the symbols provided in the chest. The spot and the snake pin can be reused but the rose and the apple can be reapplied and Maleficent did go to Auradon but only for a few minutes to avoid being spotted but she always brought back a fresh new apple and rose. Im guessing these are from today."

Aurora grabbed the rose, Snow white was hesitant to grab the apple (which is understandable considering her traumatic experience with apples) so Evie grabbed it, Mom grabbed the spot and Aladdin grabbed the snake and all three heroes and Evie put the objects in the correct symbols and opened the portal which was a mix of purple and green. All of us walked into the portal and apparently appeared all separated as I stepped through the portal and when I did no one was with me. Im in this dark room in Maleficent's old castle all alone. Great.

Me: "Hello??"

My voice echoed through the old chambers. It was dark and really cold. Im glad I brought my hoodie with me. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and tried calling my Mom but I got no signal. Great.

Me: "Is anyone there???"

I called out again with no response.

I started walking around the castle hoping to find anyone when I found Amelia standing alone. I ran to her.

Me: "Amelia, do you know where the others are?"

Amelia: "No but I do know one thing."

Me: "What?"

Thats when Amelia pulled out a syringe and injected some sort of liquid into my arm. I pushed away from her and my vision started to get blurry.

Amelia: "Manipulating you idiots was way too easy."

I collapsed to the ground, my legs not even moving trying to craw away but Amelia grabbed my leg and yanked me back. I kicked her away from me with my stronger way and crawled away further.

Me: "H-H--H-HELP!!! SOMEBODY!! P-P-PL-Ugh...I don't-fe-el g-g-good...."

Amelia pinned me to the ground and filled the syringe back up with another injection. Amelia smiled.

Amelia: "You really are as pathetic as Jafar and Leah said you were."

The last thing I saw was Amelia injecting me with the syringe before I passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1K 16
Sequel to Watch and Learn: After learning what the future may hold, everyone returns to Auradon Prep. Now they must work to ensure that the future th...
729 1 11
| Inspired by @samanthaswishes and Im Sure Many Others | Auradon is a place where The Disney Heroes won and the Villains are banished to a forbidden...
38.8K 480 28
Change was good. Change had started to happen. VK day was celebrated, the happy prospect of new Villain kids coming over to Auradon to have their ch...
20.7K 270 12
-Takes place after D2 but happens during/after D3 -I take no ownership of any of the Descendants characters. --- Uma hadn't resurfaced, Hades tried...