I'M SORRY TO FORGET YOU(TAEKO...

By YMFANFICS0001

Tae pushed and stick him on the wall. Tae : look at my eyes Jeon Jungkook. Can't you see it? How can you for... More

𝐎.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐖.𝐎
𝐓.𝐇.𝐑.𝐄.𝐄
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑
𝐅.𝐈.𝐕.𝐄
𝐒.𝐈.𝐗
𝐒.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐈.𝐆.𝐇.𝐓
𝐍.𝐈.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐋.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐓.𝐖.𝐄.𝐋.𝐕.𝐄
𝐓.𝐇.𝐈.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
𝐅.𝐈.𝐅.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
Not An Update πŸ™‚
NINTEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY- TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR (END)

TWENTY-TWO

1K 42 3
By YMFANFICS0001

JUNGKOOK POV

we collected some details, and now it's really easy for me to fight them as because my love is with me. He's my strength, and i know that he'll never gonna leave me in any difficult situation.

I opened my inbox and message him,

Jungkook

Hyung! Where are you?

Taehyung

Kook I'm in office, but

But what??

Get ready kookie. We got to go somewhere important. I found something interesting about that day

What's it?

We have to follow My brother. Something is suspicious about his activities now a days.

Your brother Kim Seokjin??

Yess kookie. Now just get ready I'll pick u up in 2 hours.

Okayy.. now bye..

Hey wait.

Huh? What??

Bye kissi??

Hyung are you child?

Yess baby for you.

You're impossible.

No, I'm Taehyung LoL 🤣

What's so funny?😒

Don't you remember the day you were drunk 2 years ago baby?

You just told i was drunk

Let me tell you, i just said that you're impossible and you replied me back that "noo I'm jungkook"
LMAO 🤣🤣
I remember your face baby still now

Shut up.. 🙂
Now I'm going to get ready.
Bye.

Okayyyy.. byeeeee darling.

I put the phone back and unknowingly started laughing, why's he that much childish?? Silly hyung!!

I went to take shower before getting ready.

After getting ready I checked my watch, it's shows that i still have some time.
Actually I never took time to get ready. Am pretty fast LoL. Why am i using LoL? It's all because of Taehyung hyung. He used it a lot.

I took a look on my reflection in the mirror.

"Am looking pretty right?"

No I don't expect that mirror to talk back to me.

( A/n - it should talk back if you're Jin the world wide handsome LoL.🌚)

I stroke my hair with brush, when i heard the door unlocking sound.

"You ready koo-"

I looked at him through the mirror while he looked at me with questionable eyes.

"Why did you put so much effort to get ready? We aren't going on a date kook!! We just went to follow someone" he spoke control his laughing

"I didn't do anything hyung" i pouted.

"Really??" He moved closer to me and hold my cheeks with his hand.

"So, why did you put make up? Is it for me?" He huskily spoke to my ears, it gives me goosebumps

"What no!!I-I " i shuttering in nervousness.

"What if we cancel our plans to follow Hyung. It's too boring."

"What do you mean?? We have to follow him, we should know what happened that night hyun- " i spoke anxiously when he place his long finger on my lips to shut it.

"I'm just saying that if you looks that handsome and beautiful at a same time, I can't control myself for god sake" he spoke while playing with my hair.

"Okay now move, let's go Hyung" i pushed him a little, but he hold my waist tightly and pulled me more closer.

"Don't you forget something?" He smirked

"What?" I avoid eye contact with him

He holds my chin and forced me to look into his eyes.

"I love you Kookie"

"I love you too hyung"

He smashed his lips on mine, which is moved with each other synchronisingly. His lips devouring my lips, he almost sucked my lip gloss.he tried to use his tounge technology but i stopped him.

"Hmm hyung!!! Stop"

"What happened?" He pouted.

"No hunger now"

"But I'm"

"Shut up hyung.. we're gonna be late"

I hold his hands and pulled him outside, he just behave like a stubborn baby. But he's not. His fantasies are more higher than you can think.

•••••••••••

We entered into a cafe,

"Hyung! Why are we here?"

"My brother will be there soon" he whispered

"How could you know?"

"I heard him talking with someone on phone, when he mentioned that cafe"

We headed inside and grab a table at the last corner,

"Hyung do you know which table they booked? If they'll sit far, how could we listen to them?" I bit my lips while looking straight.

"Don't worry, i confirmed it that they booked that one" he pointed a table which is not so far,"

"What if they see us!!"

"Don't worry Kookie" he put his hand on mine.

"How could i don't worry?"

"If they see us, we'll gonna say that what a coincidence, we're here for date. And the way you put make up they will never gonna know it" he chuckled.

"Say it again if you want to die. Why are you teasing me? What happened if i wear make up?"

"Okay ok- he's here kookie"

I secretly looked at the direction where i can see Jin.

"Why's he alone" i whispered a little.

"I don't know. May be the person will come later"

"Yess i think so" I slightly look at Mr. Seokjin, who sat there with his handsome face.

"You both have handsome gene right?" I giggled

"Shhh.."

"Umm okay"

I put a finger on my lips and looked at him with my puppy eyes.

"Ahh okay stop it now kookie"

"Hyu-"

"Kookie shhh..."

"Again???"

He suddenly put his hand on my mouth to cover it. And i have no clue what's going on.

I looked at the direction where Jin sat alone,

I saw him scrolling phone but suddenly he look around, may be that's the reason Taehyung hyung shhhshed me.

"Kookie. We should be silent. Hyung looked around a lot, what if he found us?"

"Then we told him that we're on a date right?"

"Ahhh noo.. we will said that if they see us later after hearing their convo stupid"

"Ohh I see, solly" i cutely chuckled

•••••••••••

"Hyung.. how long we're gonna wait?"

"I don't know kook" he put his hand on his chin for support.

"Am hungry now"

I really feel so hungry. How could one resist the food, sitting in a cafe.

We just drink one cup coffe, no snacks.

"Let me order something kookie"

"Yess yess yess please"

Taehyung silently left,and make sure that jin couldn't see him.

After he left, I'm just looking around when my eyes stopped on Jin hyung who stopped scrolling his phone, and take a look on his watch,

He must be checked the time,

It seems the person ditched him🙂

He stood up without any expression and about to move when a man stood infront of him.

And he bumped with his chest.

"Is it a movie scene, they're looking like a old couple who met after a long time, where the fuck is Taehyung hyung!!he is gonna miss it"

I can't see the man's face, as he's back facing me. But i can see Jin hyung's eyes, which have mix emmotions.

They sat down, the next moment

The man turned to call the waiter.

I just shocked in my place. What the hell?

How could it be??

It's him.

My brother.

"Kim Namjoon"

A/N :
So, I'm thinking of making another story right after finishing this. Named MY SUGAR DADDY Yoonmin FF.
So, what did you say? Should i make it??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 10.1K 92
When Taehyung confessed his love for Jungkook, the other humiliated him in front of everyone. Jungkook hated him and wanted him to disappear from his...
1.9K 87 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...
463K 18K 49
"She leaned on the wall for support. Her knees weakened but managed to hold her up. Tears trickling down her rosy cheeks with no hesitation. Her bod...