CONFUSED BUT LOVE

Door Fang_Tinghao

We all know that love is magical.which even it can lost our own self for the person which we love. This is th... Meer

❤INTRODUCTION❤
🌹THE BEGINNING🌹
🌹FIRST MEETING WITH FIGHT🌹
🌹HUNTING PAST🌹
🌹LOSTING THE FEELINGS🌹
🌹WISH FULFILLED🌹
🌹TRUTH OF CHEATING🌹
🌹FORGIVENESS🌹
🌹PROPOSED🌹
🌹HUGE SHOCKED🌹
🌹LOST WITH CHANGE🌹
🌹COMING BACK🌹
🌹PROVED🌹
🌹SAVER FROM DEATH🌹
🌹THE PERSON HE LOVE🌹
🌹SCARED FOR THE SPIDER🌹
🌹HIS BEST BUDDY🌹
🌹WORST🌹
🌹REMEMBER EVERYTHING🌹
🌹CUTENESS🌹
🌹WHO IS THIS RECHAL...?🌹
🌹NEW PAIR WITH MARRIAGE🌹
🌹MYSTERY TRUTH🌹
🌹TRUTH OF MEDICINE🌹
🌹SHEN OR CHEN🌹
🌹FORCE MARRIAGE🌹
🌹RECHAL IS BACK🌹
🌹HAPPINESS FOR Y AND X🌹
🌹ADOPT CHILD🌹
🌹HEART TO HEART CONNECTION🌹
🌹BROKEN WORDS🌹
🌹MYSTERY PERSON🌹
🌹NEW LOVE🌹
🌹FIRST KISS🌹
🌹OPERATION SUCCESS🌹
🌹WHAT IS HAVE IN HIS HEART🌹
🌹KIDNAP🌹
🌹GUN SHOOT🌹
🌹TOGETHER🌹

🌹BROKEN PROPOSED🌹

44 8 39
Door Fang_Tinghao

Then While MeLi and Sofia came out from the room again sofia feel dizzy but she control herself.that's when chen and cristy came there and look at them chen came trowed to sofia and put his hand on her shoulder.

Chen (flirty): So my sweetie what are you going to do now...?

Cristy (smile): You should control yourself because you know if she get angry she will give you a tight slap.

Saying this Meli and Cristy start laughing.then Chen make a cute face and look at them.

sofia removed his hand from her shoulder.

Sofia (smile): Chen actually I want to go somewhere if you doesn't have any work so...

Chen (interrupted happily): I am free and I will come with you (in mind) to day I will propose you to marry me I know you will surely accept me.

Cristy (smile): Ok...then I will leave this love birds now...let's go meli.

Saying this they go from there. Other side Lu Mansion Yuen,Sen,Lily,Xiang sitting facing each others xiang look at them with angry face. Sen also have cold face but inside he was so much sacred.

Xiang (angry and loudly): Now why both are close your mount...?

Lily (sacred): Bro...bro...I (took a deep breath and about to say something but someone interrupted)

Sen (interrupted): We love each others and I want to marry her.

Xiang (rude): Did you think that I will give you two permission...?

Then suddenly someone hit his head lightly it was Yuen them xiang also hold his head and look at her bit irritating.

Xiang (irritating): Why are you hitting me...it's hurting.

Yuen (sarcastically): I just check that did you have a brain or not...?

Hearing this Sen and Lily start silently laughing.xiamg look at them and give them a murder look which make them stop laughing.

Yuen (smile): You both are really nice pair so why did he doesn't like it and his happiness is lily's happiness and lily's happiness is Sen then their is no need of disagree for it also sen is a good,handsome guy isn't...? Xiang...

Then xiang look at her he was burning jealousy.

Xiang (with a fake smile): Yeah...your sister in law is right.

After hearing this they all get happy and lily huge xiang tightly.so was yuen.

Lily (happily): I love you sis...thank you so much because of you brother get agree to us.

Xiang (jealousy): You love her then what happen to your handsome brother...?

Lily (teasing): I love her but she love you...isn't

Both get blushing look at them sen and lily start teasing them alot.

In the evening other side Chen and Sofia came to the park on one is their expect then and they look at each others.sofia is about to say something but before that chen close her eyes.

Sofia (confused): Chen what are you doing...?I have something to tell you.

Chen (smile): Wait a five minutes because I also have to tell you something.

Then again he came trowed to her and get a ring box and open it then he get down from his one kneel.

Chen (smile): Open your eyes.

Then she open her eyes and get shocked to see chen.

Chen (affectionately): Ms.Li Sofia I Fang Chen is in.love with you from the start I was a flirty boy I use to have lot of girls around me but the day when I see you in that mole I feel I lost something important to me (smile) and yes...I lost something important to my life it was my heart you already take my heart from that day.I know you have feelings for my brother maybe you love him,maybe lot of things happen between two of you but I don't care about anything if you are yesterday time spend with him then I don't care because from today you are only mine.I doesn't get a chance to love you if I can I will be the only person around you.you are junhee of sofia or anyone I don't care because I just love you and I want to be with you...so did you like to be my life partner...?

After hearing this tears start falling from her eyes she feel like because of her he lost everything,he get down to the hell.

Chen (smile): Hey why are you crying...just tell me what your answer...I know I am the best for you.

Sofia (with tears eyes): I...I...(look down) Sorry...

Hearing this he get shocked and ring box falling from his hand and he get stand sofia is about to turn but he held her hand and make her stand in front of her.

Chen (shocked): W...wha...what did you mean...?

Sofia (tears eyes): I am sorry...I can't love you.

Chen (to his self): No...no...it can't happen you can't leave me...no...

Then she is about to go but some sound stop her it was chen.

Chen (loudly): If you are doing this for Shen let me tell you he doesn't love you the person he love is not you...the person is Rechal because of her he broke his marriage with meli not for you in the past ,present and future he have only one love it was only Sean Rechal...You can't leave me like this don't you remember we are getting engaged so now you are my fiancee not girlfriend anymore.

After hearing this sofia get turn and slap him. She lost her patient.

Sofia (angry): Just close you mount...you know what is engaged mean but why can't I remember our engagement...? Ahh...

After hearing Chen get shocked and he look at her.

Chen (harvesting): Yo...you...doesn't rem...remember be...cause...your memory not recovering fu...lly.

Sofia (smirk): Oh...really but I don't think so...

Chen (mumble): What do you mean...?

Sofia (smile): mean...wait I will tell you...

FlashBack Start

*after that consent night junhee go to her room and with her pain she lying down on the bed after taking her medicine.

Next day Morning after she get read that's when she get a call it from her personal doctor.

Doctor: Junhee yesterday night you call me so many times...sorry actually that I doing a operation.that's why I doesn't answer but when I call you again you doesn't answer so I thought maybe you are sleeping.

Sofia: Yeah actually I called you because sine 2 months my head is start pain a lot don't know.why but that times I feel to kill myself...you know that you are my friend and I keep you secretly because I don't want to make Sis and Chen worried about my health.

Doctor: I know my pretty...ok did you change your medicine...?

Sofia: Yeah....Alisha I change it before 2 and half month before but somerimes I forget lot of things after this headache.

Dr.Alisha: Ok then send me a photo of your medicens I will check it.

Sofia (smile): Ok...thanks Doctor.

Dr.Alisha: First stop calling me doctor.

They both laughing and cut the call aftervthat she take the pictures and send it to her.then she go from there.

FlashBack End.

Chen and Sofia still look at each others and then chen came trowed to her.

Chen (worried): Then why don't you tell us anything about it...?

Sofia (smile): Thank god I doesn't tell both of you all or I really have to kill myself.

Chen: Hey...what are you saying...?

Sofia (angry and broken tears continually falling from her eyes): Stop acting Fang chen...I really have feelings for you...as you stay with me in my every needed,my every happiness,sadness.I thought to after my sister's marriage I will tell you everything... that day I already clear everything with shen but...(wipe her tears) but after what I saw...after what I get to know...I only have one feelings for you...that is hate.
But after that also I don't want to make you sad I am ready for everything but again and again whatever happen its only make me feel disappoint about you not only you for my self also. Because for a moment I thought to love you,for live with you but now I only want to stay away from you as it's better for both of us.

Chen (confused): If you also want to stay with me then why can't you accept me can't you marry me...if you don't want engagement it's ok now we will go and get married.come...

Then he hold her hand and about to go but someone hold her hand and leave her hand from his hand and give a tight slap for him.

Person (angry): Don't you dare to touch her because I am not like her I don't know what I will do.you want to know the truth...ok. I will tell you.

Other side Shen is in his office and doing his works then someone came there and look at that person he get stand.

Shen (but smile): Come and sit.

Then that person nodded to him and sit there.

Shen: You cane here to meet me...if you call me I will came there.

Person: I came here to.I want to know one thing.

To Be Continues...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.8K 622 11
Lan Wangji can't talk. When he was a child then he lost his ability to speak. Since then Lan Qiren has bitterness towards Lan Wangji because everyone...
75.4K 6.3K 21
[Book 2] The story continues... 1 love... Many sacrifices... Fight for love never ends... Here comes the story of the Blue Lotus... You read his...
733K 31.3K 38
"BoBo... You are my first love... My love at first sight... Am I your first love too?" That girl excitedly asked while looking up her soon to be husb...
254K 9.6K 200
~ Lan Xichen of the Gusu Clan and Jiang Cheng from the Yunmeng Jiang Clan are forced to get married by their families. And as both Jiang Cheng's...