Sunrise&Sunset ; Boboiboy✓

By mar_iyum_e

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛サンライズ・アンド・サンセット❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌·˚ ༘ ˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎&𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚝 | 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚒𝚋𝚘�... More

PROFILES
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷- "𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚌𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎-"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸- "𝙽𝚊𝚑, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔...𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹- "𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺- "𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜?"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻- "𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚈/𝚗"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼- "𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚑, 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚝-𝚇𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽- "𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞... 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎?"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾- "𝙳-𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜?"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿- "𝙸 𝙳𝙾, 𝙾𝙺𝙰𝚈???"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶- "𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎!"
spotify playlists #1
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷- "𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔???"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸- "𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹- "𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞-"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻- "...𝙷-𝙷𝚒 𝙱𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚒𝚋𝚘𝚢"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼- 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽- "𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾- "𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐..."
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿- "𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸0- "𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞... 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐...!"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷- "𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸: "𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 - "𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚘"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 -"𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞" | 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙴
special chapter: mini q&a #1!

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺- "𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚜"

593 33 5
By mar_iyum_e

"Good evening Tok!" you greeted Tok Aba as you sat on the comfortable counter seat and laid your bad by the side. "Heya Y/n, the regular order?" Tok asked you while Boboiboy then help Tok with some of his customers, cleaning the tables right away.

 "Boboiboy help me out with this!" Ochobot whined to Boboiboy as he wobbled his two trays with a massive load of cups of cocoa, "Alright, alright, I will...!" he replied and helped out Ochobot. 

"Today sure is busy for Tok" you mentally commented. As you brought your phone out, you realized that you had a text from Xiaoxing. 

xingxing927
Hey, abt the Fanta-dude

heyits_yn
*Janta

xingxing927
Yeah, Yeah, Whatever

heyits_yn
what's up w him?
not to mention that he's taking the audition for your school soon

xingxing927
I know

heyits_yn
wait, how??

xingxing927
I met him at the fried chicken place... it's a long story
That's why I wanna ask abt his concept if u know abt it
I didn't have a chance to ask him abt it when we last met

heyits_yn
oh, it's an r&b and lofi-pop concept and i helped him a bit as well
do i sense a lil something something though?
¬‿¬

xingxing927
Shut it

heyits_yn
okokok, sorry 
but
xiao, i think he needs ur advice

xingxing927
Why is that?

heyits_yn
i got in kzq for dance
not my singing
adding on to the fact that i never concentrated on the vocal training the company gave us...

xingxing927
Girl, how did you- Nvm...
But why are you so desperate to help him?

heyits_yn
im not desperate, sheesh
i just wanna help my friend out

xingxing927
Sure, I'll help

hey_itsyn
holy cow, fr?????

xingxingg927
But everything comes with a price to pay

heyits_yn
ugh, get ur greedy business mindset out of this pls

xingxing927
Everything is business, little Y/n

heyits_yn
ok, fine
what do u want?

xingxing927
I expect there to be my choice of macarons from my favorite boulangerie every week for me

heyits_yn
xiao...
ur favorite "bOuLaNgErIe" is a fricking luxury bakery
& those macarons could get me so much milk tea
THERE'RE 7 RINGGIT* A PIECE, XIAO
AND THERE'RE 12 PIECES IN A BOX.

(*7 ringgits basically is around 2 dollars)

xingxing927
So u don't want ur friend to pass the audition?

heyits_yn
...
fine...

xingxing927
OK! A deal it is
I batter have my box of macarons by tonight!
😉😉
Get it??

heyits_yn
ur humor had taken 1/2 of my lifespan so far...

xingxingg927
my humor is amazing, thank you very much

heyits_yn
whatever
so when do his vocal lessons start?

xingxing927
Next week, I'll make sure he passes that audition 100%
I'll do training with him every day after school and the whole day for the weekends

heyits_yn
isn't that too much??

xingxing927
I'll need to see his current skills first, then I'll choose the amount of vocal training
Just because he may have a high potential, doesn't mean he could have the correct technique 

heyits_yn
oh...

xingxing927
Also... putting that aside
I ran out of milk

heyits_yn
seriously
xiaoxing... those were 2 cartons of milk we just brought 3 days ago...

xingxing927
Yep, so buy that while getting the macarons for me pls
Okay, I want lavender, lemon, rose and pistachio, 3 of each, please

heyits_yn
fine.

"Ugh that chat is going to give me a headache" you groaned, "Who were you chatting to?" Boboiboy asked, he was making a whole bunch of chocolate drinks to serve the customers currently. "Xiaoxing... I needed to help Janta by getting him better vocal lessons since I only gave him my opinions and not any actual advice about singing" you explained, letting out a huge sigh, which failed to bring the weight off your chest. "That woman sure is something..." he mumbled underneath his breath. "Oi, you're talking about one of my best friends here" you reminded him, "Alright, hahaha..." he then sadly chuckled. He then looked at the little gift in his little pocket, "Dammit... I missed the chance again..."

"Here's your drink" Boboiboy mentioned, lightly pushing the rink to you. "Thanks, Boboiboy" you thanked him and took a sip of the icy chocolatey goodness. "Gosh, it's getting late" you spoke out, glancing at the time of your phone. 

"Thanks for the delicious drink Tok!" you happily thanked Tok, "Finished already, Y/n?!" Tok exclaimed as he took your cup of cocoa.

 "Haha, it is your cocoa after all, here's for the cocoa Tok, I'll take my leave now!" you said goodbye to Tok to go to the luxurious bakery to get those pricy macaron cookies, which luckily is quite close to Xiaoxing's house. 

"Y/n, I'll tag along!" Boboiboy shouted while carrying the box filled with the orders and running to you. "Oh, I'm stopping at two places though" you reminded Boboiboy as he genuinely nod. "It's fine, I wanted to take a walk... with you anyways"  he gradually confessed, looking away from your eyes as a burning red glow emerged from his cheeks. "S-Sure..." you replied, "Damn, I feel like a loser saying that" Boboiboy mentally groaned as tears internally flow through his eyes. 

As you walked along with Boboiboy in the orange and pink-tinted eyes, the luxurious bakery atmosphere really made you feel a little out of place. "Woah, you come to this place often?" Boboiboy asked, being a little amazed as well. 

"No, not really, Xiaoxing told me to buy her expensive cookies" you whispered to Boboiboy, getting ready to completely murder your wallet. "Oh great... see you later milk tea, I'll need a part-time job to have a living wallet."  you bid your delicious sweet milk tea goodbye and went to the counter to order. "Hi, can I have the box of 12 with lavender, lemon, rose, and pistachio please?" you asked the staff, "Got it, that'll be 99.56 please," the staff asked and you were mortified by the number. 

"Here you go.." your voice shivered just like your hand with the money in it. "We're also looking for part-time workers as well so please spread that news around." the staff sadly chuckled as they received the money and got those macarons in the box. 

"Thanks for coming with me by the way" you whispered to Boboiboy, "No prob like I said I wanted to take a walk with you" he replied and gently smiled as you could feel your cheeks burning up slightly. "Oh god, that smile..." you commented in your mind and could feel the bright radiance of his smile. "Here you go, don't forget to spread the news about the job as well, thank you" the staff thanked as you thanked in reply as well and took the box of macarons. 

You both then took the walk to Xiaoxing's huge company building, "I'm sorry about your dorm by the way" Boboiboy mentioned and patted your back, "Haha, thanks" you laughed and tried to shrug it off. "Oh gosh, contact. Physical. Contact" you mentally rambled on. "You wanna listen to music?" you questioned Boboiboy while shuffling your skirt pocket to grab both your phone and headphones as just an attempt to wear off your glowing pink face, "S-Sure" he replied as he took one side of the headphones and lightly put it in his ear. 

*psst psst, play the playlist from the playlist chapter if you want*

The music both filled your ears as the sky tinted from brightly orange to a dark navy hue, filled with bright sparkling stars. 

Both your hands were sometimes made a little contact with each other, you both would flinch at that contact and just become an awkward, blushing mess. Until Boboiboy decides to be bold and immediately held your hand.

 You were a little stunned at first but you obviously didn't mind it. Once you've reached the front of the tremendous and towering building, "Well, I give I'll take my leave now" you sadly chuckled, you somehow felt like you still want to hold his hand a little longer but... what could you say to prevent yourself from feeling like a loser. "H-Hey!" he cried out, his hands were definitely shivering much more than yours when you've found out the price of those macarons. "Hmm? W-What's with the nervous face??" you asked, probably knowing that your face is as nervous as well. "W-Well, here..." he stumbled on his words, he then gave you the little gift box he planned of giving you since coming to school. "T-Thanks for helping me that day... I really owe you" Boboiboy thanked as you received the gift, "Woah... Thank y-you and no problem" you thanked him as well and held the gift box close to you. After a massively awkward situation, you both melted out and said goodbye to each other. 

You then got up the elevator and into Xiaoxing's posh penthouse. "Welcome home..!" she exclaimed while binging on her show again, "Here're your macarons" you sarcastically cheered while doing to floppiest jazz hands ever. 

"Thanks, Y/nnie, what about the milk?" she cried out while jumping off her sofa, "Aishhh, I forgot" you groaned as you gently slapped your forehead. "Oh well, all the convenience stores are closed anyways, now gimme my macarons!" she cheered and happily skipped to the box of macarons. "I'll be in my room...!" you shouted while rushing into the guest room with Boboiboy's gift in both your hands.

Once you've reached the room you jumped endlessly with the gift close to your heart, squealing and cheering as you couldn't stop smiling.

 "Damn girl, what's got you so excited about~?" someone distributively asked you from behind as every muscle in your body freeze, "NOTHING!" You screamed and hid the box behind your back. 

"Awww, fineeeee" Xiaoxing whined and walked away while taking a bite out of her macaron. Xiaoxing walked back to binge-watching her show and you swiftly slammed the door shut.

 Lightly, you opened the gift box to reveal a beaded bracelet. 

"Woahhh, it's so cute" you quietly squealed to yourself, adoring the gift that Boboiboy gave you. The beads reflect the puddles of lights while you wore them on your wrist. "I wonder how he got it... I should text him thanks anyway"

heyits_yn
woah, thanks for a gift boboiboy, i love it

dinocapboy__

Glad you like it

"SHE LIKES IT OCHOBOT, SHE LIKES IT" Boboiboy shouted in joy as he rolled numerous times of his bed, "Likes what?" Ochobot questioned, looking as confused as ever. 

"Shoot..." Boboiboy cursed in his mind as he sat up. 

]"Boboiboy... Tok told you to go to school, where did you go...?!" Ochobot urged Boboiboy to answer as Boboiboy acted like he was clueless and whistled, well he failed anyways.

 "STOP ACTING CLUELESS AND WHISTLE, YOU CAN'T WHISTLE AND ITS GOING TO BURST MY EARS" Ochobot screamed in Boboiboy's ears and shook him endlessly as his eardrums were about to explode, "You're the one bursting my ears but okay, okay, okay, fine! I used the Solar leap to get Y/n a gift before coming to school!" Boboiboy confessed as Ochobot froze in the spot.

 "I'm going to snitch" He blurted out, "Ochobot NO" Boboiboy screamed, running after the hovering Ochobot. 

"Toooookkkk, Boboibo-" Ochobot cried out as Boboiboy caught him first and shut what he thinks is Ochobot's mouth tight. 

"-Is very tired and will freshen up before having dinner!" he exclaimed as he could feel his eye twitch in fear. "Okay! Just come down before then!" Tok cried out in reply from the kitchen. "Okay, thanks Tok!" Boboiboy exclaimed and rushed back to his room. 

"Ochobotttttt" Boboiboy whined, "Hmph, call yourself lucky" he pouted.

 "I need to file a report that Weaponot is found but Vocalbot isn't yet" Ochobot mentioned and soon got to work with it. "Okay, do what you want" Boboiboy replied, getting his towel and change of clothes before heading into the shower. "also, did you ask Y/n out yet?" the robot asked in eager eyes, "WHAT, W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOU-"

"-you should really make your move though... before its too late" he sighed, interrupting Boboioby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 240 21
ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ɪ sᴀʏ 'ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴜ' ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴡᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ? ɪs ɪᴛ sᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴜ...
13.7K 588 10
|DISCONTINUED| Seven Loyal Guards have been assigned to protect the [Last Name] Kingdom's Only heir and that is [Full name],Protecting the princess a...
47.2K 1.3K 28
My first 'X Reader' book,so please go easy on me. Status: [ Requests: Closed ] [ Update: N/A ] [ Book Status: Completed ] ♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡ I love you...
16.3K 439 9
Xing is a female wolf, raised alongside Tigress during their early years, instantly becoming best friends. Xing suddenly disappears and is caught rai...