Splendid Fall

Oleh marcyswales17

Little bird, if they were try to break your wings ....remind them that you have claws too. Lebih Banyak

Pangaea
Part 1, Ch. 1 Intruder
Ch. Privacy
Ch.3 Wine
Ch.4 Golden heart
Ch. 5 Stained
Ch.6 Mirror Mirror
Ch.7 Ships
Ch.8 Red and Gold
Ch.8 Six Thousand Denarii
Ch.10 Glass Palace
Ch. 11 The Eel and The Cave
Ch.12 Baby Bird
Ch.13 Sunrise
Ch.14 Illusion
Ch.15 Frozen Rain
Ch.16 New World Past Life
Ch.17 A sign
Ch.18 Maps
Ch.20 Proper Introduction
Ch.21 Potential
Ch.22 A Thousand Words
Ch.23 Dust Storm
Ch.24 Sweet Sweet Angel
Ch.25 The fourth Gate
Ch.26 One and the same
Ch.27 Monsters
Ch.28 Mind-Link
Ch.29 Spring in Full Bloom
Ch.30 Desert Rose
Ch.31 Old Friend
Ch.32 Madness
Ch.33 Glass Bubble
Ch. 34 The crown is heavy
Ch. 35 Crushed Wings
Ch.36 Home
Ch. 37 Lost in Time
Ch.38 Family Rules
Ch. 39 I'll be home for dinner
Ch. 40 The light
Ch. 41 Secrets
Ch. 42 Drain the Desert
Ch. 43 Bloodstains
Ch.44 Surviver
Ch. 45 Tale of two cities
Ch. 46 Sanity in insanity

Ch.19 A grand Show

3.7K 434 188
Oleh marcyswales17

******DISCLAIMER*****

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable reading about sexual harassment. 

I don't usually put up disclaimers but this is very important. Thank you. 

Chapter 19

With the fey gone and the chambers completely silent, Birdie found herself picking up one of the maps on Wren's desk for a closer examination. Her eyes lingered over the oceans and lands so familiar to her she could draw it with her eyes closed.

But the maps Wren had were all so wrong. She didn't know who drew them, but North America was most definitely not that close to Europe. The Atlantic was so narrow Birdie wanted to laugh. Whoever drew the maps had clearly never seen an ocean before.

As she sat in Wren's chair with her feet drawn up, Birdie savored the silence, keeping herself busy with the books she could so easily read since her grandmother and mother had taught her Roopican. She skimmed through the myths on werewolves, mermaids, vampires, and dragons. Her mind itched to correct them, but no way was she giving Wren any more new ideas.

Birdie was on her third book when her eyes stopped scanning the pages and fell on her wrists. It took her a split second to realize Wren hadn't put her cuffs back on. She slowly lowered the book onto the table and held up her hands in front of her. Turning them, she stared at her flesh as her heart began to pound. With a deep breath and a flicker of her eyes towards the door, Birdie opened her mind-link.

Hello...

Birdie's heart was beating so fast she could feel each pulse like a hammer inside of her body.

Anyone there? She tried once more.

Birdie?

Birdie's feet slid off the chair and landed on the ground in shock.

Yes! Hello, who is this? I'm Birdie. I....I'm looking for the Tyveer court.

Are you...are you really from Earth?

Birdie froze. She could not think straight with her heart pounding in her chest.

How do you know that? She asked, her eyes glued on the doors.

Lady Ebony sent words. Are you still with the collector?

No, Birdie shook her head. Who are you?

I am not going to reveal to you who I am. I do not know you. I do not trust you.

You can trust me, Bidie said.

Trust is earned. It's not given.

Please, Birdie swallowed the lump in her throat. Tell me who you are. We are connected somehow. That's why we are able to mind-link. Why else would this be possible? No one else can mind-link here. But you and I can.

Maybe because you and I are both from Earth.

Birdie felt as if she could finally breathe for the first time since she had landed in the glass sea. There was light and she was going to race towards it.

You're from Earth? She asked in disbelief. How are you here? How do we leave? I want to go home.

Darling, trust me, we all want to go home. But the most important question here is how did you get here?

Are there more of us?

Us? The woman's voice was dusted with laughter. How can you be so sure you're like us? I heard you have silver hair like them but you're a jinn...

I can explain everything. Just please tell me who you are and where I can find you. I will tell you everything. I don't have much time. I can't use my mind-link when I have my cuffs on.

Are you still with the collector?

No, Birdie shook her head. I'm in Xaiba. Inside the glass place. With the prince.

Shit.

Please, Birdie became impatient. Who are you? Where are you? Tell me!

Trust is earned. The woman's voice was firm and strict. If Birdie wasn't so desperate, she would have been intimidated.

What can I do to make you trust me?

Prove you're really from Earth.

How?

How many sugars does Sultan Zubair take with his tea every morning?

What? Birdie asked in confusion.

If you are a jinn from Earth then you must have gone to court. How many sugars does Sultan Zubair take with his te-

I don't know! Birdie said. I never met the guy. He died way before I was even born.

Birdie conveniently left out the part about her father killing Zubair. That was not that very important right now.

What...

The woman's voice sounded lost....and a bit shocked.

How long....how long have you been here? Birdie didn't know if she really wanted an answer. Zubair has been dead for years.

Who is the new Sultant?

Birdie's heart pounded in her chest. She wondered if she should tell his stranger anything about her family. Lady Ebony had warned her about sharing too much information. But then again...Ebony had told this lady about Birdie...

My father, Birdie said. My father is the new Sultant.

Maaz? The woman asked. You are Maaz's daughter?

No, Birdie shifted in her seat. I'm Birdie Afreen Heyder. My father is Heyder.

There was a deafening pause.

Birdie feared her mind-link had shut off. She looked around, not knowing what to do as her fingers grew numb and cold.

Hello, she tried once more. Are you there?

You...the woman's voice sounded stunned beyond belief in Birdie's head. You're Heyder's daughter?

Yes....Birdie said.

He's the new Sultant?

Yes, Birdie said once more.

Birdie, the woman repeated her name as if she was saying it for the very first time. How...how are you here? How did you get here?

I fell through a mirror! Birdie shrieked. Now do you believe me? I am from Earth! Please help me.

Birdie, the woman's voice was once again very serious. Listen to me very carefully. I am going to co-

Suddenly the door to the chamber opened and six guards marched in. Birdie gasped and sat up as her heart leaped into her throat. She felt as if she was caught stealing. But it would be impossible for them to know she was speaking to anyone through her mind-link.

What? What is it? The woman asked, hearing Birdie gasp.

Guards, Birdie said.

Do as they say. Just hang on, my darling.

I want to go home! Birdie couldn't take her eyes off the guards and the brass baton they carried. She felt fear pull her under the sea as one of the guards pulled out a new set of cuffs.

No, no, no! Birdie began to tremble.

Do not fight them! The woman commanded. Do not summon your magic! Listen to me, you're going to be okay. I won't let anything happen to you.

Who are you? Birdie wasn't sure who she asked the question to as one of the guards grabbed her arm.

I'm Ira...The woman said. I'm your grandmo-

Birdie felt as if a door was slammed shut as her mind-link closed. The brass cuffs came flying down around her wrists as the pain they brought along with them flooded Birdie's system. She cried out in pain as the guards hurled her to her feet and jerked her upright.

Despite the pain in her body, the anger in her heart, and the disgust in her stomach, Birdie couldn't help but sigh a breath of relief.

Her grandmother. Ira...she was here. How was that possible? Heyder had always said she was dead.

The guards dragged her down the hall and towards the servant quarters where Jasmeen and Mina resided. Birdie didn't hear anything the guards said to the two women as her mind spun out of control.

Was this really happening? Was her grandmother really here?

As the guards left the room and Mina rushed Birdie into the tub, Birdie began to feel her shock turn into urgency. Her heart started to race and her mind flip-flopped between having too many plans and not having a single thought. She wanted to bury her head under a pillow and think for a second.

She needed to find Ira.

It was the only thought running through her mind as Mina poured warm water over her head and scrubbed her clean with rose scented soap.

Birdie had to get out of Xaiba and go to Desarati. She needed to find her grandmother and then get the fell off of Pangea.

"Don't do anything stupid," Jasmeen said as she brushed out Birdie's hair.

"I have to," Birdie muttered under her breath, still lost in her head.

"What? They will kill you!" Jasmeen shrieked. "Put on the dress."

"But I will die here if I don't do anything," for a second Birdie wondered if Jasmeen was really talking or if Birdie was hearing voices.

"The whole court is here," Mina said, as she pulled the towel away and helped Birdie into her dress. "Don't do anything stupid."

"But my grandma is here," Birdie said, not really seeing or fully hearing whatever was happening in front of her. She almost felt as if she was having a horrifying sleep paralysis episode.

"Then be a good girl for grandma," Jasmeen laughed.

"My grandma isn't dead," Birdie's heart raced along with her brain. "Baba is going to be so happy when he finds out."

"Jasmeen, tell her what she has to do tonight," Mina said, pushing Birdie back into the chair in front of the vanity.

As Jasmeen began to talk, Birdie zoned out. She stared at the skies outside as her emotions ran high and low, like a wild roller coaster without any destination.

If Ira was here then it meant....

Oh god, birdie felt her stomach drop as if the emotional roller coaster was doing a loop.

How long has Ira been here, Birdie wondered. Her father always said he was just a little boy when his mother "died" and Heyder was hundreds of years old...

Oh my god, Birdie's eyes watered. I'm never getting home.

"Stop crying!" Jasmeen complained. "It's not that hard."

She's right, Birdie was once again on the emotional high of her roller coaster. It's not that hard. She could do this. She would get out of Pangea. She was going to go home and take her grandmother with her.

"Do you remember what you have to do first?" Jasmeen asked, fixing her own dress and making sure her jewelry was on correctly.

Yes, Birdie nodded her head. I have to find my grandmother first.

"Make sure you stay behind me until I call you," Jasmeen said.

Birdie sat still as a rock, her eyes staring at nothing as her mind wandered deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole.

"I'm a bit surprised," Jasmeen said, staring at Birdie with suspicion.

Me too, Birdie said in her mind. I mean my grandmother is alive! Holy shit!

"I thought you would put up a fight," Jasmeen chuckled. "Thank god, you didn't. It would get so ugly if you did."

Oh it will get ugly, Birdie thought. I'm going to make each and every one of them pay.

"Okay, let's go. Let's go," Mina came barging into the room. "Birdie, Prince Tamzin will be present. Do not be stupid. Do whatever Jasmeen says. I want my skin on my bones."

Wren, Birdie's head began to throb with all the thoughts jumbled up. He's my way out of here.

"Now, let's go," Jasmeen took Birdie's hand. "What are you waiting for?"

I'm going home, Birdie felt her heart flutter.

She let Jasmeen pull her out of the room and down the halls. Her mind could not keep up with her thoughts. The fabric of her dress caught under her feet as she stumbled along with the other jinn.

Wren, Birdie thought once more. I need to find Wren and tell him about Earth.

But what if he...

Birdie shook her head. She knew she couldn't trust the fey. He was rotten to his soul. But she needed him to get her out of Xaiba and to Ira. Once she got to grandmother, Ira could decide what they would do to the fey who kept her granddaughter imprisoned.

"This is it," Jasmeen said, taking a step forward and peeking out from behind the heavy curtains.

Birdie looked up, hearing the voices for the first time.

"Yes," she said, feeling a rush come over her. "This is it. I'm going home."

"What?" Jasmeen looked over her shoulder at the strange girl.

Before she could say anything else, the music started and the voices grew quiet. Birdie flinched as the curtains drew back and a harsh spotlight fell over her.

Her hand flew up to shield her eyes, the bangles and bracelets on it jiggling harmoniously.Jasmeen took a step forward and began to sway. Her feet barely touched the ground as she leopard into the air and created art with her body and the silk scarves she held.

Birdie slowly lowered her hand and squinted in the dark. She began to look around, wondering where she was and what on earth was happening.

"Birdie," Jasmeen hissed lowly over the music.

Birdie's eyes darted to the girl, not understanding what she was saying with her eyes. Why did Jasmeen look so angry? And why was she dancing over towards her?

"What are you doing?" Jasmeen grabbed Birdie's hand and began to pretend they were engaged in an elaborate dance.

"What are you doing?" Birdie asked, trying to pull away from the girl.

"Shut up and move to downstage," Jasmeen hissed, the smile not wavering from her glossy lips.

"What?" Birdie asked.

"Oh my god," Jasmeen said a silent prayer. "If I get hit with brass tonight because of you, I swear to god...."

Birdie didn't hear the rest of the girl's threat as Jasmeen spun her and pushed her towards the front of the stage.

The spotlight followed her as the audience began to clap. Birdie peered into the darkness as her skin began to crawl. What was happening, she kept asking herself.

Jasmeen once again appeared beside her, dancing with her hands, her hips and her expressions as she showed off Birdie to the crowd.

"Twirl, twirl," she hissed, grabbing Birdie's wrist and spinning her.

"What are we doing?" Birdie asked.

She tried to grab Jasmeen's hand as the girl moved away. Birdie couldn't see anything with the bright spotlight shining right in her eyes. She squinted and held up her hand once more.

And that's when she saw them.

Feys.

Hundreds of feys.

All gathered around round dinner tables with crystal dinner plates and candlesticks. Their large dresses took up half the hall and their colorful hair only added to the surreal madness.

Birdie's head began to pound in her chest. She felt as if ice water was poured down her back as she watched the men and women stare at her and whisper. Her feet took a small step back, trying to get away from the spotlight.

"Don't move, don't move," Jasmeen said, still dancing.

Birdie looked at the girl as her breathing labored. She gripped the fabric of the dress and dared herself to look back at the crowd.

Unknown to her, somewhere in that crowd, Wren sat still in his seat beside Maisha. His dark eyes were hooded and his expression was blank. There was no way Wren was going to let anyone around him notice the way his heart was panicking from the anxiety running through Birdie's system. They couldn't know about the autura he shared with the girl.

"Oh my," Maisha gasped, her eyes glued on Birdie. "Look at her. She looks just like us."

As if not looking at Birdie was an option, Wren thought. His eyes hadn't left her since Jasmeen had pulled her into the spotlight.

At first, Wren was stunned to see that dark red dress. The gold headset and necklace along with the bangles made the dress seem as if it was dripping in riches. The fabric wrapped around Birdie's slim body, holding into her in ways that easily made every man in the room shift in their seat. The plunging neckline made her frame appear even smaller with the dark red fabric resting on her shoulders.

As Wren moved his eyes up from the dress and onto Birdie's face, he was stunned once again. Those eyes...god damn, those eyes had never appeared more lethal. The silver in them was wickedly dangerous when lined with black kohl. Like a diamond surrounded by onyx.

But there was something else in those eyes, Wren noticed. He peered closer, narrowing his eyes as the wave of anxiety flew across the room and struck him in his guts. Wren shifted in his seat as Birdie began to look around in a panic. He wanted to rise up and push the spotlight off of her but when Darrian looked over at him, Wren pushed the idea out of his head and pressed his lips into a thin line as if he was bored.

"Look at that hair," someone said from behind Wren. "Bet it would look mighty fine wrapped around my hands."

"Good luck getting her out of the palace," someone else snickered. "She's Tamzin's."

"He will grow bored of her....eventually."

Wren reached for his drink on the table. The muscles on his jaw flexed as he shifted, causing Maisha's hand to fall from his lap. He tried to force his eyes to watch the flickering candle in front of him and ignore the pair of eyes he could suddenly feel on himself. But after several long seconds of internal battle, Wren's eyes snapped up.

Birdie stared at the prince in the darkness. Her eyes were glued on him as he peered back at her, his dark eyes somehow still visible in the darkness. The candle light from the table flickered against the sharpness of his features, making them appear like a knife. His expression was unreadable as he held Birdie's gaze.

"Now bow, bow," Jasmeen said.

Birdie could not move. She was frozen as the audience erupted in cheers and the lights came back on. She looked away from Wren as the loud applause from the feys made her want to run away and hide. Her feet stumbled back just as someone from the table nearby got up and walked over towards her. Birdie's eyes immediately flew back to Wren.

"What's your name, pretty girl?" The man asked, sipping his drink.

"Get a look at that hair," a woman walked up beside Birdie and began to play with her long locks.

Birdie couldn't breath as she was slowly surrounded. She could no longer see Wren over the many faces that asked her hundreds of questions and touched her hair or her arm. Someone grabbed her waist, making her jump in fright and back away. The man laughed and teased her, saying he wasn't going to bite.

"Don't touch me," Birdie said, but her voice was lost and small.

"Is your mother a fey? Or your father?" Someone asked.

"Not possible," someone else replied. "Those types of hybrids don't live."

Birdie looked for a way out. She turned in her spot, looking for Jasmeen.

"Jasmeen," she called out, trying to catch the girl's attention.

"Where are you going?" one of the fey asked as Birdie made her way out of the crowd and ran towards Jasmeen.

"I want to leave. Now." She said, grabbing Jasmeen's hand.

"Excuse me a moment," Jasmeen smiled sweetly at one of the guests before turning towards Birdie. "What? What do you want?"

"I want to leave," Birdie said. "Now. How do I get back?"

"You can't leave," Jasmeen grabbed her arm and pulled her away. "They're all here to see you."

"No, no," Birdie shook her head. "I can't....I'm going to throw up."

As she spoke, Birdie's eyes landed on Wren once again. He was still in his seat, his eyes locked on her as the girl beside him spoke animatedly.

"Jasmeen," Birdie shook the girl's hand once more. "I need to leave."

"Okay, okay," Jasmeen said. "Go wait backstage for me. I will make an excuse and say you have stage fright."

"No, I want to go back to our room," Birdie said.

"Give me a second," Jasmeen hissed. "I'm trying. Now go wait backstage."

Birdie did not wait around to be told twice. She picked up her dress and hurried towards the curtains. The feys all stared at her as she ran off and disappeared behind the closed doors.

Other than the sound of her jewelry and her loud heart, Birdie could not hear anything else. The doors shut, leaving her alone in the halls as she ran off towards the backstage. Her chest ached from how fast her heart was beating. She couldn't feel her hands and her head was beginning to sway. Every time she blinked, she would see flashes of all those eyes staring at her.

Birdie had just lived through one of her worst nightmares. She was put on display for her looks. Hundreds of people came to see her because she was the freak...

Wrapping her arms around herself, Birdie tried to fill her lungs with air. She felt her eyes water and her throat began to close up.

"Stage fright?"

Birdie jumped as the voice startled her.

"I didn't mean to scare you," the fey said as he leaned against the door.

"How did you get in here?" Birdie asked, taking a step back.

"Through the door," the man grinned.

"You shouldn't be here," Birdie suddenly felt her skin chill and alarm bells go off in her head.

"Why not?" The fey asked, taking a step into the room and closing the door behind him. "It's so peaceful back here."

"Leave," Birdie said. "Now."

"Do you speak to Tamzin like that?" The fey tilted his head to one side.

Birdie took a small step back and looked around the dressing room. Her eyes scanned the area around herself for something she could grab quickly.

Just then, the door opened and another fey stumbled in. His eyes fell on Birdie before spying the other fey.

"So this is where the party is at?" He smirked. "I've been looking for you, Jeffry."

"This is where the party is at," the first fey, Jeffry smiled. "Or it's about to start. What do you say, Birdie?"

Birdie felt sick to her stomach as the second fey walked into the room and closed the door.

"You two should not be here," She tried to keep her voice even, despite the panic in her.

"Why not?" Jeffery asked once again. "We just wanna get to know you."

The other fey laughed.

"Aren't you gonna get ready for your second performance?" Jeffery took a step forward. "Go get ready. We'll help you."

Birdie wanted to scream. Her ears were ringing and her mind kept blanking in panic. She grabbed the small wooden chair and moved it in front of her.

"I'm done," she said. "I'm not performing anymore."

"Oh but you are," Jeffery said. "You're gonna perform for us right now."

"No," Birdie said. "Get out. Both of you."

"Don't be like that," the second fey teased. "We're friends."

"I don't need friends," Birdie looked at the door and wondered if she could make a run for it.

"Come here, pretty girl," Jeffry took a step forward. "Let's dance."

"Do not come near me," Birdie backed away, holding the chair out in front of her.

But her command only seemed to challenge Jeffry. He leaped forward and grabbed her, knocking the chair out of the way. Birdie screamed as his nails dug into her arm. The second fey jumped forward and threw his hand over her mouth, muffling her cry.

Birdie felt her lungs start to burn as tears rushed out of her eyes. She kicked out and struggled to push away from the two as they lowered her to the floor and pinned her hands. Her screams were muffled as she tried to bite the man's hand, hoping to distract him just long enough for her to move away.

"Hold her still," Jeffry said to his friend as he pushed down on Birdie's mouth with his hand. "Shut up, shut up."

Birdie only screamed louder. She felt the fey climb on top of her and it was as if she was struck by lightning. Her legs began to kick out and her whole body began to struggle to break free.

But just then, the door opened and in a matter of seconds Jeffry was thrown off of Birdie.

With his hand gone from over her mouth, Birdie's screams filled the room. She sat up and pushed away the other fey as he tried to grab her and restrain her. His nails dug into her arm as she pushed away with her feet and moved as far away as she could.

Suddenly, someone grabbed her and pulled her to her feet. Birdie jumped and pushed away but Wren pulled her closer and moved her to stand behind him.

"What the fuck?" Jeffry demanded as he jumped to his feet. "Not cool, Tamzin."

"I'm gonna give you thirty seconds to leave before I snap your necks in half," Wren said.

"You never learned to share, did you?" Jeffry laughed. "Even in school, you sucked."

"Fuck off," Wren said, very calmly.

"Come on, Tamzin," Jeffry laughed. "No need to be so grumpy. I'm sure we can all have a good time with our pretty bird."

Wren's eyes narrowed.

"What do you say?" The second fey asked. "Her and the other moor. We call them in. Maybe even get a few more. Let's have a good time."

"You have less than ten seconds," Wren reminded them.

"Or what?" Jeffry's eyes narrowed. "What are you going to do, cousin?"

Before Wren could reply, he felt a sudden movement behind him. There was a gasp and a sickening sound of bones snapping.

Wren turned to find Birdie holding the fey's broken wrist. The boy's face twisted in pain as she stared at the wide eyed girl.

"He...he tried..." Birdie stuttered, in shock. "He tried to touch me."

"What the fuck!" Jeffry yelled as he pushed past Wren towards his friend. "What the fuck did you do?"

"He tried to touch me," Birdie looked at Wren, stepping away from the fey.

"You little bit-" Jeffry raised his hand to strike Birdie.

Wren stepped forward and pushed his cousin into the vanity. The shock caused the mirror to fall on the floor and shatter. The other fey jumped out of the way as Jeffry and Wren began to struggle, throwing punches at each other as if they were back in the playground.

Birdie watched in horror. Her mind had long shut off.

"Wait until I tell Uncle Darrian," Jeffry said, pushing Wren back against the wall. "You think you can have all that you want, huh?"

Wren raised his hand and summoned a blast. He aimed for his cousin's heart but Birdie saw the fey's feet already ready to jump out of the way.

"I'm gonna fuck her in front of y-"

At that moment, Birdie's anger boiled over the edge.

Swooping down, Birdie grabbed a large jagged piece of glass and plunged it into Jeffry's back.

The fey stilled in shock and turned around. His eyes widened as the pain slowly registered. His knees buckled but he raised his hand to grab Birdie's neck.

"How dare you?" He asked.

But before his filthy hand could touch her, Wren stepped forward and pushed the glass farther into his back. Birdie did not even flinch as Jeffry began to gag on his blood and dropped to his knees.

Wren pulled the glass back out and threw it down on the floor. He looked up and his eyes landed on the other fey standing in the room, cradling his broken wrist against his chest.

"Don't move," he told Birdie as he grabbed another broken piece of glass and headed over to the fey.

"Stay the fuck back!" The fey demanded as Wren ignored him and plunged the glass into his chest.

Birdie could not take her eyes off of Jeffry. He was still alive. Injured badly but not bad enough to die. He glared at her as he lifted himself into a sitting position and called to the guards.

Wren looked over his shoulder just as Birdie grabbed the bloody piece of glass and slit the man's throat, silencing him.

There was barely any time to react. Birdie was in a state of shock as she kneeled beside Jeffry, feeling his warm blood soak into her dress. She clutched the broken glass in her hand, knowing very well her hand was slashed from how tightly she held it.

Outside in the halls, the sound of guards marching towards them could be heard. Wren stepped forward and took the glass from Birdie's hand. Without a word, he whipped off the blood from her hands and healed her cuts, before smearing Jeffry's blood onto his hands and moving her away from the body.

"Don't say anything," he whispered to her as they heard the guards right outside the door.

"Wren," Birdie looked up.

"Not not," Wren said, taking a step forward and getting ready to pretend he had just sliced his cousin's throat.

"Wren," Birdie called to him once again.

"What is it?" The fey looked over his shoulder.

"I'm from Earth."  

This chapter was hard to write. I am not a fan of writing about anything of this nature :/ 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.5K 86 12
you are mines FOREVER you can pretend its yourself if you want im not stopping you.info inside hope you enjoy this.
1.4K 31 12
When someone takes everything from you, you take everything from them, simple as that.
32 0 20
The place is filled with magic and even in magic why can't a woman succeed. sure she will Asterin will break all the stereotypes and will shine brigh...
240 4 1
Sequel to Love Is A Losing Game I could accelerate time so hours pass in minutes. I could slow time down, the world around me coming to a near halt a...