Transmigrated as the ill 2nd...

By Airrabacs14

Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he... More

The Novel: Betrayal
Character Profiles
Chapter 1: Goddess
Chapter 3: Festival...?
Chapter 4: Persuading
Chapter 5: Going Out
Chapter 6: Festival (1)
Chapter 7: Festival (2)
Chapter 8: Searching...
Chapter 9: Riku Touma
Chapter 10: Found
Chapter 11: I-I'm back...?
Chapter 12: Getting checked again
Author
Chapter 13: Sing
Chapter 14: Forgiven
Chapter 15: Cleared
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: History
Side Characters - 3
Author (2)
EXTRA Chapter
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: Pledge
Chapter 20: Daichi Goro
Chap 21
Chapter 21: Daichi Goro (2)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Mana Flow
Chapter 24: Mana Flow (2)
Chapter 25: A Duel
Chapter 26: A Duel (2)
Chapter 27: Rumor
Chapter 28: Uniform
Author (3)
Chapter 29: Asher
Chapter 30: Asher (2)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: Intruder
Chapter 33: Intruder (2)
Chapter 34: Birthday
EXTRA Chap (2)
Chapter 2.1 - Eight Month and A Year
Chapter 2.2 - Travel
Chapter 2.3 - Cleaning the Boar
Chapter 2.4 - Noble location; Inner Area
Chapter 2.5 - Viscount
Chapter 2.6 - Inn
Chapter 2.7 - Bandits
Chapter 2.8 - Bandits (2)
Author (4)
Chapter 2.9 - Interrogation
Chapter 2.10 - Academy Uniform
Chapter 2.11 - Opening Ceremony
Chapter 2.12 - Professor Keda
Chapter 2.13 - A Student Girl
Chapter 2.14 - The Girl name Yui
Chapter 2.15 - Monster exploration Hunt
Chapter 2.16 - Monster Exploration Hunt (2)
Chapter 2.17 - Monster Exploration Hunt (3)
Chapter 2.18 - Monster Exploration Hunt (4)
Chapter 2.19 - Monster Exploration Hunt (5)
Chapter 2.20 - Monster Exploration Hunt (6)
Chapter 2.21 - MEH (7)
Chapter 2.22 - MEH (8)
Chapter 2.23 MEH (9)
Chapter 2.24 - MEH (10)
Chapter 2.25 - MEH (11)
Chapter 2.26 - MEH (12)
Chapter 2.27 - Club Application
Chapter 2.28 - Discussion of AEM
Chapter 2.29 - Sheln and Kleo
Chapter 2.30 - Kiyoshi
Chapter 2.31 - Club room
Chapter 2.32 - MEH result
Chapter 2.33 - "Thank you"
New Book Cover
Chapter 2.34 - Heroine making a move?
Chapter 2.35(Instrument) - 2.36("Beautiful World")
Chapter 2.37(Practice Partner) - 2.38(AEM training)
EXTRA chapter (3)
Chapter 2.39(Identity revealed) - Chapter 2.40(Improvement)
Chapter 2.41(Announcement) - Chapter 2.42(Songs from my Previous World)
Side Characters - 7
Chapter 2.43(Talk) - Chapter 2.44(Talk 2)

Chapter 2: New world, New Life

40.1K 1.5K 781
By Airrabacs14

'What the hell...'

'Why is my body so heavy? My chest hurts as well.'

I slowly drew my eyes open. I was in a room, weakly resting down on a bed. My body is weak. I can't even move a finger!

'What's wrong with me?'

I suddenly developed a headache, and images began to arise in my mind.

'Memories?'

'This isn't mine...'

'Oh right.....I was, after all, reincarnated.'

'Whose memories are these?'

Following a review of the memories, I'm already aware of who I am and where I am.

I let out a long breath and took a look around the room. I'm currently in a room that has a lot of space. This room may belong to Hiroka, the 2nd prince. I was transmigrated in a novel that I still haven't finished reading yet, 'Betrayal'. And also, I was transmigrated as the second prince, who was meant to die when he turned 18 years old! 

Ugh....Just my luck'

The playground in my prior world was the same size in this room. The room is a field with ocean-blue walls. Hiroka's room too has shelves brimming with books. It has a queen-sized bed where I'm laying right now. I can already see the exterior of the room if I look to my left. Then there were enormous windows with a view of the night sky. It is now evening.

It's been a while since I've seen the night sky. I enjoy watching the night. I get consolation in seeing the stars, the moon, and the clouds. I couldn't see much in my former life because the nurses closed the blinds every day. After all, the patients were scared, so I didn't protest.

The second prince, Hiroka Isamu Callisto, was a bright child. He had a wonderful family who looked after him. His family was so protective that he wasn't even allowed to leave the palace. He was warned that it was risky because some of Hiroka's father had enemies outside, and he was frightened that Hiroka might be taken. Except for his brother Haru, who was stronger than him. Hiroka occasionally feels envious of his brother.

Hiroka and Haru's mother died shortly after Hiroka was born. It was said to him that it was too much for his mother. Hiroka has seen the portrait of his mother, which was stunning and had the same hair color as him. Her beauty astounded him.

The second prince. If my memory serves me well, he was bedridden and could not be cured. He had been ill since he was a child, but it appears in his memory that he became ill after dinner with his brother and the King. He felt a sharp pain in his chest and began coughing up blood in front of his food.

'Was it  poison?'

Hiroka wasn't mentioned much, so the information about him being sick since he was a child may be untrue.

Hiroka's memory, he is already 14 years old, thus I have four years to live. I need to stop the heroine's schemes as soon as possible because there is no treatment for the cure. I may not be able to make—

'Wait....'

The goddess of reincarnation said something to the effect of "being able to live the life I have always desired." Is it possible that Hiroka's poison has a treatment?! Let's just suppose there is a solution.

...

'Then I must locate it as quickly as possible.'

Oh, right, I need to meet Riko. Riko Touma, a novel's hidden character. The novel didn't go into much detail concerning Riko's childhood. According to the novel, he is a half-elf and half-human who has been living on alleys since he was seven years old. Anyways, before the heroine meets him, I need to meet him first.

...

'Oh, this feeling... it reminds me of when I was in my world.'

'It hurts'

'It's difficult to breath again....I need air'

'Hiroka....... no Prince Hiroka. I apologize for stealing your body. It must be painful to receive the poison. I'll do everything I can to find out who poisoned you, as well as to save your brother and the prince from the Demon Realm from that b*ch (heroine).'

I attempted to rise but discovered that my body ached.

'Ugh.....'

'Right...I forgot, I can't move my body.'

'How am I be able to stop those situations when my condition is like this!'

A little light appears outside the window all of a sudden. The window swung open completely. What I witnessed astounded me. Then a little light shone down on me. It grew larger and larger until it was the size of an adult. As the light slowly faded, a man in his forties appeared. His complexion was pale, his eyes were green, his hair was black, and his clothing was similar to that of the goddess of rebirth I encountered before I was born. He was attractive, but he wasn't my type.

Yes, I'm gay. When high school began, I discovered this for myself. Women didn't appeal to me. Some of the students were aware, but they were unconcerned. I was relieved that I had not been bullied by it. The people at the school where I went were friendly.

"Good evening, young child. I am the God of Light"

'God of light...?'

"W-what d-o t-he-"

I was stopped from my words when I suddenly coughed. My throat was burning and my chest hurt, and my voice was hoarse. I'm unable to communicate with him. 

"It's all right, young man. There is no need to speak up. You're probably wondering why I'm here. So, I've come to meet you. I was supposed to meet you with the Goddess of Reincarnation, but I was a little late HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" He laughed.

'I'm curious if the people who live here will hear.'

"Ahem... Don't worry, they can't hear us because they're all fast asleep. And I, like the Goddess of Reincarnation, can read minds, or should I say all the Gods and Goddesses can read minds." I was delighted on what he said.

"Anyway, let me get right to the point. I, the God of Light, will bless you. I will bestow upon you light magic to aid you on your journey. This light magic has the ability to heal. The ability to heal any wound. However, I believe that the condition you are currently in will heal in a couple of years. I've never seen anything like that before. With that body of yours, it's extremely dangerous." Something comes to mind as a result of what he said.

'Is this what the Goddess of Reincarnation meant when she said I could live the life I'd always wanted?' I said in my thoughts

"It is, young man. It must be difficult to become ill, knowing that you were sick in your previous world." sadly stated the God of Light. Hearing him say that, It really is hard being sick and staying in bed all day looking out the window. It hurts to think about those days.

"There's no time to waste now, because you still have a journey ahead of you. I will now bestow upon you the power of light." He said, snapping my thoughts out of my head. He approached me and said something I didn't understand. Then my entire body began to glow. He kept saying things I couldn't understand, and then the light went out. I felt warm on the inside. and the light makes me feel better.

"Oh, yes, before I forget. Only use the power of light to heal yourself once a week, or to heal someone close to you. Using the power of light on a daily basis can cause fatigue or, in the worst-case scenario, death. With that deadly poison on your body, all you have to do is use it once a week, and you'll still cough up blood even if you use the power light. But you'll be fine until the poison runs its course in your body. AHHAHAHA"

'Ahuh....' I thought to myself as sweatdrops fell from my brow.

"Oh, and because you have the power of light and come from royalty. That means you have three attributes. It is unusual to have three attributes...Anyway, I have to go because I still have some work to do. Have a good life, AHAHAHA" I'm getting chills just hearing him laugh.

I sighed and remembered that he hadn't given me any instructions on how to use the magic. I sighed again, remembering the guides in the novel I had read in a previous life. I followed that guide to heal myself using the power of light. I tried to feel the light mana within my body, and eventually I was able to use it and encase my entire body in heavenly light, and I instantly felt better than before.

"Thank you old man" I said quietly, and a breeze passed through me as if someone had just told me I was welcome, and I'm still 25. I giggled. 

'I have three attributes huh...'  Hiroka has magic of ice and lightning, according to his memories. And then there's the Light magic, which the God of Light granted me means I now have three attributes.

'This is quite enjoyable.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48 2 11
The main character dies but is reborn in a world of magic simple plot follow the Mc on his journey All characters are my mine also first story so do...
242K 6.2K 34
A 18 year old boy has been killed by suicide, the reason his finally done with all the betrayal, untrust, and many more as he finally decided to end...
354 3 12
After dying on earth from a incident he shouldn't been involved in, the Primal spirits brought his soul to the spirit plane, letting him live and sta...
3K 62 17
A princess stumbles upon the kingdom they call hell. A young king who his own people call monster prepares to build an empire. Together they create...