Soulmates (Klaus mikaelson)

By theemikaelsons

In which Bonnie's older cousin Natalie finds out she is soulmates with the Original hybrid. (Season 2 - 3) (K... More

Season 2 Cast
Prologue
Rose
Katerina
The Sacrifice๏ฟผ
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Last Dance
Klaus
The last day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
Season 3 Cast
The Birthday
The Hybrid
The End Of The Affair
Disturbing Behavior
Bestfriend Day
Harley's Day
Ghost World
Ordinary People
Homecoming
Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Dress voting!!!
Bringing Out The Dead
Sorry guys!
Dangerous Liason pt 1
Dangerous Liason pt2
All My Children
Breaking On Through
Sorry again๐Ÿ˜•
The Murder of One
Important
Members of the family
Do Not Go Gentle
Additional cast
Before Sunset
The Departed
You're not dead!
Vacation
Beach day
Me waking up at 1:54 a.m
In the woods
Family time
Epilouge
Watty's 2022 and Next fic choices.
Bonus chapter 1
500k Bitches๐Ÿ˜›

The Reckoning

15.2K 406 85
By theemikaelsons

Quitness. There wasn't a sound being heard through the halls. The only sound was Matt doing weighs in the school workout room.

He turns as he hears a door open. He slowly walks out the workout room. When he hears a whoosh he goes towards the noise.

He turns the corner and goes through the double doors. He walks down the hall. He hears a clatter from a classroom. He walks towards it and looks inside.

He opens it and walks inside and sets off all the mouse traps.

"Oh, come on! Seriously! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!" Caroline yells.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler asks him

Matt looks around. "Clearly."

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year." Caroline says

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this." Elena speaks

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this." Matt says looking at them

"Caroline's making us."

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that stay with us forever, and if we don't—"

Elena interrupts Caroline with a smile. "And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?"

Caroline shrugs. "Go ahead and make fun, I don't care."

Tyler gets up. "You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank."

Tyler leave and Elena follows behind him.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Caroline asks

"To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories."

"I love you!" Caroline yells

Elena chuckles as she walks down the hall. She walks through a set of doubles door and turns to run into Klaus and Natalie.

She gasps.

"There you are." Klaus says grinning

Elena is shock. "Klaus!"

Elena tried to run but Klaus appears in front of her.

"You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?"

✨✨✨

"You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet, it have something to do with you still breathing."

Natalie sighed. "No she needs to be breathing. Unfortunately."

"If you're going to kill me, just do it!" Elena says

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer." He opens the door and walk in. Changing to his American accent he speaks. "Attention seniors! You have officially been busted. Pranks night is over. Head on home."

Natalie laughs and Klaus glares at her before turning to two students. He goes back to his normal accent.

He sees Dana and chad. "You two. I remember you."

"I'm sorry. Who are you?"

"Oh don't worry I wasn't in my right head last time we met." He compels the girl. "Lift your foot up, please Dana."

She lifts her foot and he goes and compel the boy. "If she drops her foot chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood."

Natalie shakes her head. "Okay now don't you think that's a little to much Nik."

"Dont Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody." Elena tells him.

"Oh, come on, love. Of course I do." He says while looking at Elena.

"You don't really. Now if they die tonight you best believe you and I won't be talking for a month." Natalie says a little mad

"Come on love." He wraps his arms around her waist. He whispers in her ear. "I'm not going to hurt them okay. I just need this for them to be scared."

She looks up at him. "There innocent teenagers Nik. They haven't even lived life yet."

"I promise love. I won't kill them."

She sighs. "Okay. But my threat is still on if something happens."

✨✨✨

Dana whimpers trying to keep her leg up.

"Keep it up."

Elena looks around. "Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?"

"Stefan's in a timeout."

The gym doors open.

They turn to see Bonnie and Matt walk in.

"Bonnie. Get out of here!"

"Omg! Bonnie!" Natalie runs and hugs her cousin tightly.

Bonnie hugs her back. "Natalie oh my god. I missed you so much. How was your summer?"

She unwrapped her arms. "It was fun. I'll tell you about the details later since I have to tell Jenna and Caroline. How was your summer with your dad?"

Bonnie rolled her eyes. "Oh you know boring. You know how my dad is about our magic."

Klaus speeds over to them interrupting their conversation.

"Sorry to interrupt." He whispers. "This is all fake and thank you if you decide to help." He returns to what he was saying. "I was wondering when you would show up. Now we can get started. Ah Dana why don't you relax. You and chad sit tight."

He looks at Bonnie. "I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?"

Bonnie lightly smiled at Natalie. "That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me."

"Oh there's no need for blame. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects.  And since you cause the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix."

They turn as they hear the door open and a voice.

"Get off of me!" Tyler yells struggling in Rebekah hands.

"Hush now." Rebekah tells him.

"I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning— she can be quite mean." Klaus tells them

"Don't be an ass." Rebekah says annoyed

"Leave him alone!" Elena yells

"I'm going to make this very simple— every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually." He bites into his wrist and forces Tyler to drink his blood. "I need you to find a way to save my hybrids Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake... you better hurry." He snaps his neck letting him drop to the ground.

Everyone gasps.

✨✨✨

"He killed him." Matt says sadly

"He's not dead. Klaus's blood will turn him into a vampire. " Elena explains

"And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires. And enchantments and what not. I'll hold on to Elena... for safe keeping."

Bonnie looks at her cousin. "I'm sure you have mine there's something in there about contacting the dead."

She nods before her and Matt leave.

"So this is the latest doppelgänger." She looks Elena up and down. "The original one was much prettier."

"Enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?"

Rebekah grabs Tyler by the arm and drags gm out.

"Just ignore her. Petty little thing."

✨✨✨

Everyone is sitting when Stefan walks into the gym. Elena looks up from trying to comfort Dana and Chad.

"Stefan..." she slowly stands up.

"Klaus." He calls out

Klaus is sitting in the bleachers. "Come to save your damsel mate?"

"I came to ask for your forgiveness. And pledge my loyalty." He said walking over to Klaus

Natalie scoffs. He had all summer for that.

"Well, you broke that pledge once already."

"Elena means nothing to me anymore.and whatever you ask of me I will do." Stefan says

"Fair enough. But you see I don't believe you." Klaus gets off the bleachers and speed to Elena but Stefan speeds to him trying to stop.

Natalie flick her wrist breaking one of Stefan legs. Stefan falls to the ground and groan.

"She means nothing to you? Your lies just keep piling up." Natalie says.

"Let her go! I'll do whatever you want, you have my word!" Stefan pleads.

"Your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this—" He compels him. "Stop fighting."

Stefan shakes his head. "Don't so this, don't do this."

"I didn't want to. All I wanted was your allegiance. Now I'm going to have to take it." Klaus tells him

"Don't... don't..."

Klaus compels him. "You will do exactly as I say when I say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey."

✨✨✨

Rebekah burst through the gym doors angry. "Where is it? Where's my necklace?"

"What are you talking about?" Klaus asks

"She has my necklace. Look." She shows Klaus the phone. He looks at the picture of Elena and Stefan.

"Well, well. More lies." Klaus says looking at Elena

"Where... is it." Rebekah asks

"I don't have it anymore." Elena says calmly

"You're lying!" She bites into Elena neck. Klaus quickly shoves Rebekah off.

"Knock it off."

"Make her tell me where it is, Nik!" Rebekah says angrily

Klaus bends down in front of an whimpering Elena. "Where's the necklace, Elena. Be honest."

"I'm telling the truth. Katherine stole it." Elena confessed

"Katerina. Of course. Well, that's unfortunate. If we had the necklace it would make things a whole lot easier for your witch, but since we're doing this the hard way, let's put a a clock on it, shall we?"

He walks over and puts 20 minutes on the scoreboard. "20 minutes. If Bonnie hasn't found a solution by then, I want you to feed again. Only this time, I want you to feed on Elena. I know you want to."

"No, Klaus. Don't do this to him!" Elena says

"No one leaves." He points at Elena. "If she tries to run fracture her spine."

He compels Dana and chad. "You were busted at prank night and was forced to go home. You cuddled and watched movies and went to sleep. Now leave."

Klaus, Natalie, and Rebekah leaves out the gym.

✨✨✨

Natalie and Rebekah were sitting with Caroline and Tyler.

Klaus walking in with a small tube of blood. "Well, the verdicts in. The original witch says the doppelgänger should be dead."

"Does that mean we can kill her?" Rebekah asks

Klaus looks at his sister. "No, I'm fairly certain it means the opposite."

"What?!" She says grabbing Caroline

"Call it a hunch— Elena blood. Drink it." He offers Tyler the tube

"No! No, no, no, no, Tyler, don't!"

Natalie sighed. "Care if he doesn't drink he'll die. And I know how they look when it doesn't work."

"Consider this an experiment." Klaus says while still in front of Tyler

Tyler looks at Klaus and the tube.

"It's ok."

Tyler takes the tube and drinks it.

He starts to grunt and groan falling over the table.

"Tyler!"

"Bloody hell, shut up!"

Klaus and Natalie watches. Tyler continues to scream as he transition. He looks up with golden eyes and veins around them.

"Yes! I fucking knew it. See I was thinking maybe Elena needed to be alive! I knew it. God I should have put money on this. Like I knew I was right but I needed my theory proved."

Everyone was looking at her like she was crazy. She turns around.

"What! I'm happy because I always figure things out before any of you. God I'm smart. Which does not mean you guys are dumb. Maybe a little bit behind with figuring things out but you guys are still smart."

Klaus rolls his eyes: "Okay love we get it."

Natalie does a fake pouty face. "Aww you're mad. It's okay babe. You'll find out something next time."

Klaus fakes smiles at her before it turns into a smirk. He speed over to her and puts her over his shoulder and speeds out the school.

"Nik put me down!"

✨✨✨

Klaus, Natalie and Rebekah are outside the hospital waiting on Elenas blood.

"So the doppelgänger isn't the problem. Her blood is the solution." Rebekah states sitting in the hood of the car.

"Seems so." Klaus says

"How did you know?" Rebekah asks

"Well you know how much the original witch hated me. Do you honestly think I would do anything other than the opposite of what she says." Klaus tells his sister

"A thousand years in the grave and she's still screwing with you."

"Well it makes sense if you think about it from her perspective. It was her failsafe in case I never broke the hybrid curse. The dopplerganger had to die in order for me to become a hybrid, but I'd she was dead..."

Rebekah says finishing his thought. "Then you couldn't use her blood to sire yourself a new species."

"Leaving me alone for all time." Klaus says tears coming to his eyes

"Is that what this is about? Your obsession with hybrids. You just don't want to be alone." Rebekah says while looking at her brother.

Natalie goes and hug Klaus. He looks down at her and she gives him a small smile.

"What I want us to take my girl, take my hybrid , and the doppelgänger the hell out of this one pony town. You know why don't you, uh, why don't you get the truck? I'll get Elena."

Rebekah slides off the hood of the car and walks to go get the truck. Natalie was going to say something but Damon showed up.

"Well, look who finally decided to show up to the party." Klaus says while hugging Natalie

"Where is she?" Damon says walking over to the two

"Elena? Ah, she's making a donation to a greater cause." Damon starts to walk into the hospital but Klaus blocks him. "I can't let you interfere mate."

Damon tried to walk past Klaus. "You'll have to kill me."

Klaus stops him. "Oh I would love to kill you but uh I made a pledge to your brother and unlike him I keep my word. Although you know what, thinking about it, he probably doesn't care that much anymore."

Klaus speeds him onto the car ready to kill him. But Damon says something that makes both Natalie and Klaus freeze.

"Don't you want to know about your friend Mikael?" Damon asks

"What do you know about Mikael." Klaus says

"Just that he knows you're here." Damon says smugly

"You're bluffing." Klaus says

"Katherine and I found him. Consider it our leverage." Damon tells him

Klaus throws Damon into the truck beside the car and grabs Natalie and speeds to her house.

Klaus puts her down after arriving at her house.

"Nik. You know your not alone right. You have me. Then maybe even your family once you undagger them."

He nods and she brings him into a hug.

"I'm leaving. Since I know the solution I want to make more hybrids. I want you to come with me."

Natalie sighs. "I would love to but I want to stay here. I've been away from my wifey and cousin for far too long. And we've barely talked. But you can call me everyday or whenever your free." She tells him

"Okay." He puts his face in her neck. "I'll miss you." He mumbles.

Natalie has a huge smile on her face. "What did you say?"

Klaus smiles as he leans back up. "I said I'll miss you."

Natalie lightly stands in her toes and kisses him. He wraps his arms around her waist pulling her close to him as he can.

God this may have sounded cliche to Natalie but she felt butterflies in her stomach. She felt so happy at this moment.

Now Klaus he never thought he was worthy of loving or having love but he felt so happy in this moment. He did not want to let Natalie go.

She pulls away needing air. Smiling as she looks at Klaus. Klaus pulls her back into another kiss. And another. And other before he pulls away.

"I have to go love but expect calls and be safe."

"Okay. You be safe as well Nik. Oh and remember only ask the ones that want to be turned. It'll safe blood and they'll know you care about their feelings. Then they'll be loyal."

"I know I know."

He kisses her one more time before leaving.

________________________________
It was definitely hard trying to write some of these scenes. But I hope you guys liked the end of this chapter. I tried I really did. I didn't want to make it cringy.

I hate writing on my phone now because when I read my other chapter I see all the errors. It autocorrect things that don't even need to be corrected. And it's like when I press the keyboard it's not putting the letter I want. I'll press O for on and it'll but I.🙄 And I notice that when I put the outfit in the media it be having multiple ones. Like bruh I didn't even press that many times.

Any book recs I need some it can be: TVD/ originals, riverdale, omb, all American, greys anatomy, criminal minds, or anything that's not a fan fiction.

Thank you for 14k and now 15k❤️!!

Edited 7-1-22: it's already july damn😭. But I hope it's okay. I don't really think I changed anything. But I'll just unpublished the chapters and publish them when I'm done editing so if you see it missing that's why.

1/21/23 I kind of really feel bad unpublishing these chapters when they didn't need to be😅

Sorry for any mistakes. I skim and scanned. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1.5K 19
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Soulmate AU Kol Mikaelson x OC
132K 5.5K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
398K 8.5K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
159K 4.2K 78
(rewriting) หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐จ๐Ÿ-๐š-๐ค๐ข๐ง๐. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž. ...