Conqueror of the Sixth Path

Por ArtemAV0

The universe is permeated by millions and billions of threads, connecting in 6 paths of human development. Bu... Mais

Chapter 1: Loss.
Chapter 2: The Search.
Chapter 3: The End?
Chapter 4: Which is Better: a Fake Problem or a Real Lie?
Chapter 5: The Spy.
Chapter 6: Escape.
Chapter 7: Chance
Chapter 8: Assault or Sleep?
Chapter 9: Hike.
Chapter 10: Finally.
Chapter 11: New Loss.
Chapter 12: Who is your real barrier: forest or love?
Chapter 13: The Settlement of Revelation.
Chapter 14: Lives at stake.
Chapter 15: Listen to Dreams.
Chapter 16: What Happened That Night?
Chapter 17: The Stranger
Chapter 18: Reasoning.
Chapter 19: Oblivion.
Chapter 20: Temple of Pain
Chapter 21: Remnants of the Past
Chapter 22: An Unfriendly Greetings.
Chapter 24: New acquaintances and new secrets.
Chapter 25: Gray Canvas
Chapter 26: The Night Will Be Hot.
Chapter 27: What Was Before?
Chapter 28: Time is running out.
Chapter 29: Black Moon: Allies
Chapter 30: Black Moon: Tension.

Chapter 23: Welcome.

1 0 0
Por ArtemAV0

  Kneeling in front of the prison, you remember everyone you forgot. In time, right?

On your knees, you looked with horror at the giant building called the "Tutor Prison". A lot of windows embedded in the stone, impregnable walls twinkled in front of your eyes. Someone turned on the light, going about their business, someone on the contrary turned it off, dissolving into the world of dreams.

The multi-storey building was shrouded in small trees that ate-ate ahead of you in height. A sandy path led to this place, sometimes covered with small pebbles.

The cold wind tore the leaves of the trees from their vegetative embrace. Without depriving you, his impulses ran through every prisoner, including you. The spine was shackled by icy jets, and with them the pain that bothered you all day and even more.

There were almost no forces left, so you couldn't look at the other hostages and understand: are they criminals or are they the same as you, victims?

Someone began to approach you on a horse: the clacking gave away his approach.

The soldiers began to rustle, swarm, align themselves in an even line.

Bam.

The man jumped off his horse and began to approach you.

- Well, well, well. Finally. New ones...customers. How sweet. - he spoke with mockery.

The man approached you, walked around, examined, then approached his own subordinates and asked:

- Blockers?

One soldier, who was at the head of the line, came out and said clearly:

- Yes, sir!

- OK...

- * So that's why I can't fight back, that's why I can't fight and subdue the forces...Blockers...*

It was like cooking porridge in your head: you didn't understand anything. A wild pain spread all over the skull.

- * How it hurts...* - you howled in your thoughts.

One of the people who had the same fate: kneeling and waiting for his imprisonment, fell to the ground, losing consciousness.

Instantly reacting, the soldier kicked the ground, piercing the poor man's skull with a rock.

"Huh," the chief grinned. - Good reaction. Well done. - he patted the guy on the shoulder.

The young man got back into line.

- So, ladies and gentlemen, I am Dwayne Adcock, one of the managers of this beautiful place. I suppose you've heard a lot about the cruelty of this shelter...

His speech was interrupted:

- This is not a shelter! This is a prison!

Dwayne turned on his heels in the direction of the interference.

- Excuse me what?

- You say that like it's a heavenly place!

- yes...it is.

- Idiot!

- Well, well...Why are you so nervous? Since you're new, I'll explain to you and everyone else," he said the last words louder so that everyone could hear. - If you will be nice to us, then we will answer as well, and if not, then...rest in peace.

The girl who was on your right began to sob softly.

- ...

You turned your head with great effort to look at her.

- Hey. you whispered.

- ...

The girl continued to say something under her breath, washing her face with tears.

- Hey! - you raised your voice.

- ...

She didn't react.

Gathering the remaining strength in your legs, you pushed her with the tip of your boots.

- And? - she turned in your direction, looking at the shoes.

- P...

Before you could say a word to her, Adcock came up to you.

- Ladies, are you feeling well?

- ...

- ...

Your face began to fill with anger, and hers to fill with sadness. Again.

- I feel every vibration on earth. And be kind, don't twitch: you're confusing me. You are welcome.

He walked away from you, continuing to verbalize his speech.

- A girl. - a thin, trembling voice cut through your ears.

You turned around.

- Why are you here? "What is it?" she asked.

- By accident! - you cried out, not expecting this from yourself.

Dwayne's nostrils began to expand rapidly.

- Who did I tell: don't twitch? Who did I ask in a human way, huh?!

It's time for steps and he was looming over you again.

- * Damn!*

He squatted down, grabbed the back of your head and pulled you up, lifting you up.

- Who did I ask? Answer me!

- M-me.

- That's right, honey, you. Why don't you listen? Messed up, so now you also think you're omnipotent? Did you feel brave? We can fix this," he turned to the line of soldiers, pointing at you with his eyes. - Walk through it...properly.

The man threw you to them like useless garbage.

One of the soldiers came up to you, grabbed your arm and threw you into an iron wagon, which caused you to hit your head. I got on a horse myself and took you closer to the prison gates.

Sniffing your nose, you felt something start to pour out of it. Wiping your hand, you looked at the red stripes.

- *A-a-a...it hurts so much...I would like to remove the blockers...*

The idea of escape ran through your thoughts, now, because you were thrown into an open cart, where nothing holds you.

Trying to inhale air through a blood-filled nostril, you wanted to jerk, as your hands were rigidly magnetized to a layer of metal.

- * Your mother!*

Like a rag doll, you rolled onto the floor of the cart, falling asleep to the clatter of the animal.

***

- Get up!

A rough male voice hit like a hammer on iron into your consciousness.

You quickly opened your eyes.

- Will you go by yourself or will I drag you?

Remembering how they dragged you last time to show Adcock, you answered without hesitation:

- By yourself!

The guy smiled.

- Come on...myself.

The soldier put the magnet you were glued to in his hand. You followed him like a dog on a leash.

- * How humiliating!*

You tried to run as fast as you could a couple of times, but after a few punches in the stomach, in the face, you gave up this activity.

- * Now I'm here for a long time...*

Unpleasant thoughts danced in your head:

- * Who will save me now?*

- * Ethan, why are you doing this to me?*

- * What could he have done?*

- * Where is he? Where's Adam? And Katie?!*

- * Damn-damn-damn! Poor Katrina...*

They swarmed in your head, dancing around, gathering in groups.

- A-A-A-A! - stifled cries of pain resounded from your vocal cords.

- Screams- shout. It won't help you. - the soldier leading you said mechanically, as if his words meant something else: "You're not the first, you're not the last to scream like that."

Having reached some booth that stood to the right of the gate, the guy knocked on it.

- Replenishment! - he said.

- * Am I a product to you?*

The curtains on the window opened, and your eyes began to contemplate a very nasty creature.

- * Is he even human?*

- Yes, yes. Hooray, hooray. - he was talking cheerfully.

- Fill it out.

- Yes, yes. Now-now. So...

An old grandfather, about eighty years old, ate-ate with his chin up to the windowsill. His glasses fell off his small nose every time he moved.

- A girl. Years 23..24...How old is she? - he looked at your escort.

The guy pulled you by the chain that was tied to the blocker on your neck.

- How old are you?

- * Fuck you, not the answer. And actually, it's indecent to ask a girl's age.*

- She probably thinks that it's uncivilized to ask a woman's age. the old man said.

- I don't care. Tell me the age!

You pressed your lips together.

- Write 23.

- If we make you older, don't worry. You're silent yourself.

After writing the numbers in a clumsy handwriting, he continued to ask:

- Height?

- Come here.

The rings of the chain pulled you to the measuring device.

- Write, old man, 173.

- That's funny. the old man laughed.

- What exactly?

- Nothing.

The survey was not finished with this:

- Are you studying? Are you working? Family?

- Answer me. - the guy told you, pulling the chain.

- None of that.

- Even family? the old man asked.

- What did you want, old man? A criminal with a family? Don't be ridiculous. he waved his hand.

"That's right. So let's continue..

Crossing out the previous paragraphs, he asked:

- Native element and if there are additional ones, tell me.

- * So...good...Here you can lie ... *, - Native - fire. There are no additional ones.

The Tutor's soldier frowned.

- What did you say?

The old man answered for you.

- The native element is fire. Not anymore.

- Lies!

The guy approached you, grabbing the back of your head and tilting your head back.

"Beast, how dare you lie?!

- I'm me...

A burning pain began to spread on the back of your head. You wanted to dig into the face of this nigger with your nails, but there were handcuffs on your hands.

He clenched his fists harder - pieces of stone began to cling to you.

- Tell the truth.

Squeezed your hands even harder - the stone began to bind your body.

- * My chest is going to burst..A-a-a ... *, - H-h-ho-rrosho. - you said in a strangled voice.

The guy hit the ground with his fist and the vise disintegrated into a fine crumb.

- Well done.

- There are additional ones. Earth.

- That's it? - your supervisor asked you.

- For the sake of the Dark One, why did you stick to a girl?

- ...

- So we'll write it down: Additional magic is air.

After drawing a couple of waves, he said:

- The last question: what is your name?

- * In a place where people are treated like cattle, they ask for a name?*

- G...Bella.

- OK...Bella...Welcome. The old man smiled mysteriously.

- Come on. - the soldier ordered you.

Grandpa pulled down the curtains and closed himself in his closet.

- Open up!

KRH! BAM!

The hum of the gate opening has filled your ears.

- *A-a-a....The head!*

You continued to follow him on a leash.

***

The prison greeted you with candles. Millions of wax lighted sticks stood on the floor of the entrance. The breeze that wafted from the caretakers passing by played with the lights.

The footsteps of people passing by echoed in the archway.

Bam!

The man nailed the metal layer to the wall so that you could not escape.

- Stay here.

- * Thanks for letting me. I could have run away at any time. Especially with this magnet.* - you looked at him with a raised eyebrow, saying, "Are you a fool?"

Realizing that he had uttered some nonsense, he turned away from you, spreading his legs and arms wider.

The man put his feet shoulder-width apart, clenched his hands into fists at chest level, sighed..

- Ha!

And pulled out accompanied with a voice. Then he turned sharply 360 degrees, pressed his left fist to the opposite side of his chest, stretched out his right hand with the index and middle fingers open, taking a step.

The sequence of these actions led to the opening of the following gates.

- * How he remembered it all...Apparently, it's not the first time it leads here...people.*

Coming up to you, he took the magnet in his hands and led you.

***

An impressive-sized square appeared before your eyes.

- * Probably, prisoners are walking here.*

The thought that you are now locked up in this prison could not fit into my head.

- * What about Bald?...How do I look for him now?I hope the guys are all right..Although...what kind of order can there be when we lost consciousness at the same time! I doubt they could have taken just me alone.*

The soldier led you up a long, winding staircase that rose to the highest floors.

- Can't we be lifted by magic?

- no.

- Why?

- Inquisitive?

His voice was getting rougher.

- * Okay, Gella, remember one simple rule: don't stand out, answer all the questions and don't get smart, otherwise your body, especially your back and head will not withstand new blows.*

When you were almost halfway up, you heard new voices.These were the prisoners you were brought with.

You began to peer, looking for that crying girl.

- * Found it!*

Confused and scared. She was standing somewhere separately with her guide, waiting in line for registration.

- * Where are you from?*

The sound of footsteps. Yours and his. There was a feeling that this sound would never end.

While you were walking, the soldier didn't say a word, you could talk to yourself, in your own thoughts.

- * What about Adam? We just got back to normal. Finally, he's not scalding me...Why isn't everything going according to plan? Why is everything going through w...*

You wanted to scream!

- * Why? Why did all this fall on me? Let's go to the damn Academy! And now what? I'm being taken to a private punishment cell! Well done, Hella, I can't say anything... *

And the staircase continued to hypnotize with its shapes.

- *Academy, clan, Ethan, Logan, Professor Kunth, cave, Adam's appearance, salvation...*

The memories of the past months began to run through your head.

- * The goal that I have to save...But why me? Couldn't you find another girl? Settlements of revelation, outburst of anger, loss...the loss of Adam...*

Remembering how once you almost lost the most precious thing, as if the lightning that pierced Adam does the same thing, only with you...

- * Kaeli, Dustri...*

You've slowed down.

- * Petrams!*

Your neck is sore from the new fitting.

- Hurry up!

- Yes, of course...

- * Petrams! They could help me! Only how?...*

The chance of salvation was extinguished as quickly as it appeared.

- * Damn!*

- We're here.

- * But it was so good in my thoughts...*

- Come in.

Turning a bunch of keys in the keyhole, he launched you inside...

- Sit and think about your behavior. - ...and left.

Bare, metal walls, a decrepit bed and nothing else, began to drive you crazy.

- * Why aren't the walls made of stone?*

You began to walk around the room, examining what wasn't there.

- *Hmm...*

It was night outside all this time. The starry sky, which previously could accompany you on night adventures with the guys, was now covered with clouds, preventing the shedding of rain and the flashing of lightning, the roar of thunder.

- Mm-hmm...

You clutched your head, soothing the pain.

- Like everyone else...hurts...

His face and stomach ached from constant blows, his neck and arms from the blocker and handcuffs, and his back from past combat battles.

- * I'm all broken up. I'm all broken.*, - A-A-A!

You hit the cold wall with your fist.

The knuckles turned red and soon spilled blood.

You sat on the same cold floor, thinking about the past days.

After a while, footsteps began to be heard, and then voices. You quickly jumped into bed, because it was night.

At first the voices were indistinct, but later.

- Do you know how long they will be taken out in about?

- I have no idea. I'm not in their top ten.

- There are already ten of them?

"Didn't you know?"

- No-e-e-t.

- Well, you're a moron.

- Hey!

There was a savory slap.

- And how much will they sell for?

- For a lot. For a lot. I do not know the exact amount, I have already said.

- And where will they take you?

- Tell me: are you a fool?

- what?

- I told you in a clear language: I'm not in their top ten!

- I see, I see. Why shout like that?

- Fool. The soldier slapped himself in the face.

A rapid shuffling of feet was heard on the horizon.

- Hey! Faster! I need help. A third man ran up to them.

- Come on. - they both answered him.

A cacophony of footsteps swirled in your head, and you fell into a dream.

- * Welcome to the Kutor prison, Hella.*

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...