You Interest Me \\L x F!Reader

By entriico

"Would you mind if I asked for your assistance?" She looked up from the ground to meet his eyes that were alr... More

1: Pandas In A Candy Shop
2: Sweet Coincidences And Home Sweet Home
3: Ever Met A Candy Man That Hates Sour Candy?
4: Reaper of Death? Is that You?
5: Confess Your Sins To The Detective And You Shall Be Free
6: KIRA (Japanese); Meaning: Biggest Pain In The Ass
7: Ironically, Death Is Not An Option
8: Apple For Your Thoughts?
9: Mother Dearest That Was Sent From Hell
10: Realizations And Sugar Rushes
11: They're The Yagami's, Apparently
12: Nice Guys Get Shot
13: Watari's Loyal Helper
14: Solving Crime and Looking Good While Doing So
15: It's Not Home If Matsuda's Stupidity Is Not There
16: It's The 31st Of October, Can We Prepare For Christmas Now?
17: Cuffs and Kicks, It All Makes Her Sick
18: Welcome Home, My Precious Child
19: Date Nights, Romance and Murder
20: Forgive Thy Enemy, But Only After They Have Been Hanged
21: Walk With Hope And You'll Never walk Alone Again
22: Memories In Your Photograph
23: If Ghosts Aren't Real, Then What The Hell Is This?
24: Do You Believe in Eternal Happiness?
25: The Harboured Tales of Grief And Fear
26: That's Our Mello Alright
28: Don't Stand Too Close The Heart, Plastic Melts
29: Young Kids And Stupid Mistakes
30: Whoever Said 'Communication Is Key', Fucking Lied
31: Tears Come From The Heart, Not The Brain
32: Party Time and Past Times
33: "If I Can't Have You, No One Can"
34: He's Just A Soul Whose Intentions Are Good
35: Anxiety Is A Reminder Of What You Have Done Wrong
36: The Greatest Detective's Hardest Case Yet
37: Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
38: Leave No Stone Unturned. They're Gonna Get You
39: She's A Human With An Independent Will. Freedom? Not So Much
40: Welcome To The Club, Pal
EPILOGUE: A Fairytale Prince Wears A Crown, Ours Wear Jeans
AUTHORS NOTE

27: Terrifying Situations And Terrifying Phone Calls

4.4K 196 251
By entriico

Author's note: Everyone give L a birthday kiss as it's home boy's birthday today. Happy Halloween~

"Tell me Near." Y/n paused, "What do you see?"

Mr. Yagami was instructed by the kidnappers to fly out to the city of angels also known as Los Angeles to make the transaction.

At the airport he was led to a plane by one of the kidnapper's men. It didn't take a genius to figure out that one of the planes was hijacked just for Mr. Yagami

Using satellite they were able to keep track of the man. In L's childhood bedroom everything from computers, laptops, monitors were set up.

"He has arrived and now they're leading Mr. Yagami to the middle of nowhere. We're trying to get you a visual."

Y/n nodded even though he obviously couldn't see her.

There was static displayed on the monitors before it displayed the distressed chief surrounded by a bunch of hooligans on a dry and sandy land.

No buildings, houses or cars were even close to their location

Y/n breathing got heavier and unsteady as she thought that he was going to be beaten up or even killed. L grabbed her hand, intertwining his fingers with hers and rubbing circles on her thumb.

She gave a light squeeze and fed him a weak smile

Her head jerked back when the ground started opening up for Mr. Yagami, revealing a basement of some sort. "What the hell is this?"

"They probably considered the possibility of us watching via satellite." L said calmly, looking at the monitor

They led Mr. Yagami down the stairs and the floor went back to its original state.

"Fuck." Y/n took the headphones from her ears and dropped it on the table as they had just lost visual of the chief.

Sitting on the edge of L's childhood bed, the girl squeezed the bridge of her nose like all stress could be drained by doing so

"You need to be calmed." L approached from behind her, giving her a small message, "You're really stressed aren't you? Your shoulders are like rocks."

Without a word, Y/n leaned into his touch.

"Maybe you should take a break meine geliebte."

Y/n laughed softly, "We both need a break." the tension drifted away as her boyfriend made circular motions between her shoulder blades, his touch was soft and delicate, "And by break I mean a 2 year vacation."

The detective placed a kiss on top her head followed by her temple, Y/n smiled lovingly at the gesture.

"We have movement."

Both of their attention turned to Near's voice over the speaker then the monitor. There was the chief and poor Sayu trembling in fear, her clothes we stained and her silky brown hair was now a mess

Y/n released a breath she didn't know she was holding in.

Not even a minute later a helicopter was detected and a missile was launched from the ground.

Y/n walked closer to the monitor and eyed intensely at the screen, watching the scene before her.

"That escalated quickly." Near commented with no hint of concern or shock.

"What the hell is a missile doing there?" Y/n somewhat yelled.

"If we knew that Y/n we would be in thi-"

"Finish that sentence and I'll kill you."

L quirked his eyebrow at the monitor, ignoring the bickering pair, "Is the notebook on that thing?" L bit on his thumb nail, "Surely not." he muttered to himself

"There's no way Mello would do something like that." Y/n shook her head, "Knowing him he'd want it for himself, I mean that's the point of what he's doing...gaining power."

Then out of know where the helicopter blew up, an explosion in the air as tiny bits of it blew apart, landing on the ground haphazardly.

Y/n gasped in shock, taking a few steps back before backing up into something...well someone.

L spun her around and took her in his arms, stroking her hair gently

"Please tell me that no one was on that helicopter." she spoke in his chest.

Y/n definitely knew someone was on that but was just sparing herself the feeling of grief for that poor soul that just died in that explosion she witnessed.

L sighed, "You know I can't lie to you meine geliebte,"

L heard her sniffle, he furrowed his eyebrows in concern, "Please don't cry." he whispered in her ear.

Y/n buried her face in his chest and wiped her face on his white sweater making him laugh softly, "I'm all good," she gave a weak but genuine smile.

He held her face in his hands, wiping his thumb on her cheek softly. L gazed at her face, lost in her eyes and admiring all her perfect features, "You're really pretty."

Heat quickly found itself to her cheeks as she blushed at the comment. It's not like she could hide how flustered and nervous, in a good way, the compliment made her

Y/n was with the greatest detective after all.

Leaning in, Y/n placed her lips on his soft ones, her hands sliding over his which were still placed on the sides of her face.

L was never one to kiss with tongue unless he was really heated. So when his tongue brushed against her lips as if asking for permission to enter in, she gladly accepted.

His hands sneaked down to her waist which eventually went a little lower to grab her ass. Y/n moaned into the kiss and ran her hands through his deep black hair which drove L absolutely crazy.

His hands gripped on her waist tighter and pressed his body against hers even more.

Y/n knew all the things to do to make him aroused so she tugged on his hair gently which made him more rough with the kiss.

"You both realize I'm still here, right?" Near voice was heard from the speakers again making them unwillingly stop, "And to my displeasure I can hear everything."

Y/n rolled her eyes, nearing to the monitor, "You're a big boy aren't you Near?"

"That is no excuse to torture my ears like that."

"You need to get yourself a girlfriend...or a boyfriend. We don't judge here."

"I am asexual."

"Ohhh." Y/n nodded in understanding although he couldn't see her, "Get yourself a plant then."

"So far we know Mello has a notebook, most likely Kira's book and the other is in the NPA's hands. " L stared at the ground as he spoke which was directed mostly to himself, "Then there is Rem's book that she dropped when she died."

"Wait..What? How? Wait..what?" Y/n stuttered, " What?"

"When Rem killed Watari she died because she killed him to protect Misa and since a shinigami's purpose is to take lives and not save them, she died ergo leaving her book behind,"

"Why didn't you take it?" Near asked.

"I couldn't." he sighed, "I was too focused on faking my death I could not get to it, by the time I did; it was gone."

"I'm assuming Light took it." Y/n rolled her eyes at the mention of him.

"You think we could get Mello to give us the book?" Y/n thought out loud.

"By 'we' I hope you mean 'you'."

Y/n tilted her head at the detective.

"You're the only one who could get through Mello's thick head and ego." L elaborated, placing a hand on her shoulder.

The girl scoffed, "If I could get through Mello's thick head and ego he'd still be at the institution."

"Better than him throwing a tantrum or hurting anyone."

Y/n narrowed her eyes, "I hate it when you're right."

L flashed a small smile at his girl before him, " I know." L kissed her cheek softly, making her smile and flustered.

Y/n grinned looking up at him, caressing his cheek lovingly then brushed the hair out of his face also mentally reminding herself to give his hair a trim.

L reach up to touch her hand on his face, "After 5 years you still drive me crazy." The detective kissed the inside of her hand, "And I mean in both ways."

Y/n giggled, "If I don't do it, who will?"

He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "I would not want anyone else to."

"I should hope so." the h/c girl pecked his lips, the kiss lasting a couple seconds before she pulled away, "I love you."

"I love you more meine geliebte."

"I'm still here."

"You can hang up Near. Oh my Gosh!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 18.4K 73
[Book 1/?] [unedited] You had known L since he arrived at the orphanage thanks to Mr Wammy telling you to make friends with him and show him around...
373K 15K 61
Y/n was walking around her house until she got a headache and collapsed onto the ground. When she woke up she found herself in the world of Death Not...
1M 21.4K 184
ADVENTURETIMEFANTICS L X READER ONESHOT SERIES 2 BOOK 1 [BOOK 1/3] [UNEDITED] So by now you would know the drill, but this ones a bit different! This...
658K 24.1K 100
Winner of DeathNoteAwards Golden Apple section, Highest Ranking: #1 in Deathnote [COMPLETED] ACTION PACKED in the later chapters --- (Y/N) Lives in t...