When Shadows Intertwine with...

By buddy025

It seemed to be another ordinary day at U.A. But then Mr. Aizawa gave an announcement to the class saying tha... More

Ch 1: The New Girl
Ch 2: A Girl & Her Shadow
Ch 3: Lunch Date
Ch 4: A Strange Feeling
Ch 5: Starting Over
Ch 6: Costume Design
Ch 7: Getting Advice
Ch 8: Beauty in the Shadows
Ch 9: Surprise Me
Ch 10: Another Bumpy Encounter
Ch 11: Pairings
Ch 12: Training
Ch 13: The Next Match Has Been Made
Ch 14: Suppressing a Dark Power
Ch 15: Don't Provoke Me
Ch 16: Help This Bird Fly
Ch 17: A Little Shove
Ch 18: Requests
Ch 19: Distances & Apologies
Ch 20: Lost In The Song
Ch 21: A Rager?!
Ch 22: Meeting The Group
Ch 23: The Mall
Ch 24: Shopping
Ch 25: Old Friends, Old Enemies
😋Authors Note😋
Ch 26: Stand Your Ground
Ch 27: Party Time
Ch 28: Drunken Mistakes
Ch 29: Awkward
Ch 30: It's a Long Story
One-Shot: Happy Birthday
❤️Authors Note🖤
💜Authors Note, again🖤
Ch 32: To Be? Or Not To Be?
One-Shot: Monthly
Ch 33: Are They Together Now?
💗Authors Note💚
One-Shot: ☁️Nightmares☁️
Ch 34: Take Things Slow
Ch 35: Swift Shadows
One-Shot: ☁️Comfort☁️
Ch 36: An Accident
Ch 37: Stalking
Ch 38: My Darling
One-Shot: 🍋A Good Workout🍋
Ch 39: A Terrible Reminder
Ch 40: First Date
❤️Authors Note🧡
Ch 41: Almost Caught
Ch 42: A Big Question & A Big Answer
Help our gofund.me!

Ch 31: A Moment Of Weakness

117 5 2
By buddy025

Setting: The sky

Aika: "Ohh my god!"

Tokoyami: "Amari. You can open your eyes."

Aika: "Mm!"

N: She slightly opened one of her eyes then she looked down and she was shook. All she could do was put her arms more around him.

Aika: "Oh my god! Ohh my god!"

Tokoyami: "Is this your first time flying?"

Aika: "Yeah, yeah it is!" She said shutting her eyes and turning her head away.

N: Tokoyami looked down at her then looked straight ahead and flew a little lower.

Tokoyami: "Open your eyes."

N: Once she did she looked at him and he gestured his head to have her look forward. And immediately, her eyes lit up.

Aika: "Wow."

Aika: "This is amazing. I've never been this high."

Tokoyami: "Believe me, there are far more things out here that are more beautiful than this."

Aika: "Oh yeah? Name one." She said with a grin.

N: He just stared at her then she slowly stopped grinning. Tokoyami brought her a little closer to him and she tightened her grip on his vest. Then he just flew higher and faster which caused her to close her eyes and put her head between his neck and shoulder.

Aika: "Mm!" 'This is too fast.'

N: He felt her grip tighten more than he finally slowed down and he looked over his shoulder to Dark Shadow and gave a nod. Dark Shadow nodded back then they did a spin.

Aika: "Ah!"

N: Tokoyami's eyes widened and he had Dark Shadow stop them when they were above the clouds. Aika turned red with embarrassment, and she just closed her eyes again and lowered her head against his shoulder.

Tokoyami: 'Her scream was a little more 'girly' than last time.'

Aika: 'That was embarrassing.'

Tokoyami: "You asked me to name an example of what I thought was more beautiful than the view of the city."

N: She opened her eyes and let her hands rest a little on his back.

Aika: "Yeah. And?"

N: Tokoyami moved fast, he threw her up a little in the air as he turned around. He was holding her up above his head with his arms around her lower back and legs. And she put her hands on his shoulders as she let out another girlish scream. She looked at what was in front of her and her jaw dropped.

Aika: "Oh. My. God. Th-This isn't real."

Tokoyami: "Do you like it?"

Aika: "I love it. I've never seen anything so beautiful."

N: He lowered her a bit and she looked down at him with a smile. And he smiled back. His smile surprised her that she stopped smiling.

Tokoyami: "I'm very happy to hear that."

N: Her face became more pink and her stomach was feeling weird again. She looked back at the clouds once they cleared away a little. The sight made her start to smile again.

Aika: "So the view? This is what you thought of as more beautiful?"

Tokoyami: "Part of it."

Aika: "What was the other part?"

N: Once the clouds completely cleared revealing the sun Tokoyami began to blush at the way the light was beaming on Aika. A light wind blew past them and Aika flipped some of her hair back. This made him blush more and smile again.

Tokoyami: "Actually, there is no other part. It's just the view."

Dark Shadow: "Gehee, liar." He whispered.

Tokoyami: "Quiet."

N: He brought her back down into his arms and she put her arms under his and held on tight to his vest. They left and flew lower to the ground.

Tokoyami: "Alright here we are."

Aika: "Where..exactly is here?"

Tokoyami: "A place I've come to since middle school. Before U.A I would mainly come here on weekends to read or to think. But I would take the train then walk the rest of the way."

Aika: "Makes sense. Especially since it looks like we've come a long way."

Tokoyami: "Almost there. Just over this hill and we'll see it."

Aika: "See what?"

Tokoyami: "That."

N: Over the hill was a large cherry blossom tree, petals from the flowers were blowing through the air and the sunset behind the tree gave it an even more beautiful look.

Aika: "....Wow."

Tokoyami: "What'd you think?"

Aika: "I think it's great. This just might be the biggest cherry blossom tree I've seen in a long time."

N: They walked over to the tree and sat under it, a couple of petals fell on Aika's lap and hair. She brushed them away and looked at Tokoyami who was looking up at the tree.

Aika: "So, I was wondering if you could explain to me exactly what happened last night."

Tokoyami: "Mmm, you probably won't like it."

Aika: "True. But I wanna get it over with."

Tokoyami: "It's just as I said this morning. We went to the party, you had some punch that had alcohol in it, you were too intoxicated to stand or walk. So I carried you back to the dorms and I took you to your room to put you to bed."

Aika: "And?"

Tokoyami: "You were still drunk. You started telling me things and you asked me to stay with you till you fell asleep. So I did, but you felt sick so you threw up, washed your mouth out then fell asleep again."

Aika: "Well if I fell asleep again why'd you stay?"

Tokoyami: "I wanted to make sure you were alright. And when you came back from the restroom you scooted closer to me and held onto me."

Aika: "Oh god."

Tokoyami: "Then before you knew it, you fell asleep. Then so did I."

Aika: "Oh god. Ohh my god, oh my gosh. I have never been so embarrassed in my life!"

Tokoyami: "I'm sorry but that's what happened."

Aika: "You said I said stuff, what'd I say?!"

Tokoyami: "Nothing."

Aika: "Tokoyami. What?! Did?! I say?!"

Tokoyami: *Sigh* "Alright."

N: As he explained everything that she said and did her face turned more pale than red. And Tokoyami looked at the ground with his face looking red. Aika slowly turned and laid her back against the tree.

Tokoyami: "Are you okay?"

Aika: "Uh...yeah, yeah I'm fine. Just fine."

N: He scooted back and sat beside her and Aika just closed her eyes and put her head back against the tree.

Tokoyami: "I'm sorry. I know you must feel embarrassed but everyone makes mistakes."

Aika: "Who? Who do you know made the same mistake as me?"

N: He just sat there in silence till he let out a small sigh. Aika groaned and brought her knees up to her chest and laid her head against them, with her arms covering the sides of her face. Tokoyami looked up at the sky then he reached into his pocket and looked at the palm of his hand before looking back at Aika.

Tokoyami: "Amari."

N: She turned her head slightly to the side and looked at him holding up a necklace. Aika sat up and looked at Tokoyami.

Aika: "Where did you get this?"

Tokoyami: "This morning after I left you alone I went back to that store we went to yesterday at the mall. That girl Shini helped me pick it out."

Aika: "It's beautiful. But I can't accept this, I don't deserve it."

Tokoyami: "It's got nothing to do with being deserving, it's a gift. And you don't have to be someone who deserves it, you just have to be someone who's willing to accept it. Even if you're the one who thinks you don't deserve it."

N: Aika took what he said to thought. So she sighed and smiled then she pulled her to the side and turned around so he could put it on her. Tokoyami unhooked the necklace and right as he was gonna put on her he saw something on the back of her neck.

Tokoyami: "Amari, you have a tattoo?"

N: Aika's body tensed up and and she put her hand over it and turned around then she let her hair cover it up again.

Aika: "You weren't supposed to see that."

Tokoyami: ..."Here."

N: He leaned in and put the necklace on her. She put a hand on the necklace and smiled then she looked at Tokoyami.

Tokoyami: "When did you get it?"

Aika: "Years ago. When I was at my old school."

Tokoyami: "I didn't get a good look. What is it?"

N: She turned around and pulled her hair to the side revealing a tattoo of a camellia flower.

Aika: "It was my sisters favorite flower. One time me and her found a field of them when I was four."

Tokoyami: "So you got it because of her."

Aika: "No. I got it for her."

Tokoyami: "...I see. And did she approve?"

N: Aika's eyes got a little watery then she wiped them.

Aika: "She wasn't around to see it."

Tokoyami: "Alright. Does anyone else know about it?"

Aika: "My parents, Lea and the others, Echo-Shade obviously, and disgustingly, Hiroto and his little rats know. And so does my little sister, Nanami."

Tokoyami: "You have another sister?"

Aika: "Yep, two of em. My oldest sisters name was Lizzie."

Tokoyami: 'Was?'

Aika: "But now I have to add you to the list."

Tokoyami: "Guess so. And you just have the one?"

Aika: "Uhh well, no. I actually have one more. Eheh."

Tokoyami: "And you're not in trouble how?"

Aika: "Hehehe. Believe me I was, but it was worth it. I got it the same day as the camellia. But in a different spot."

Tokoyami: "I see."

N: Tokoyami looked up at the tree then at the ground and Aika crossed her arms and smiled with a brow raised.

Aika: "Typically a person would ask where it is."

Tokoyami: "Do you really want me to ask?"

Aika: "Relax it's just on my collarbone."

N: She pulled her sleeve down revealing her shoulder then a little more and Tokoyami turned bright red that he immediately looked at the ground.

Aika: "You can look now."

Tokoyami: ... "That's your other tattoo? Cherry blossoms?"

Aika: "Mhm. These are Nanami's favorite flowers. I got it done for her too."

Tokoyami: "Well I have to admit they look good."

Aika: "Thanks. It was actually Lea's aunt who did it for me. She's a tattoo artist."

Tokoyami: "I'll be sure to remember that."

Aika: "Oh, so Shini helped you pick this out?"

Tokoyami: "Yes. She was..helpful in a way."

Aika: "In a good way, or bad way?"

Tokoyami: "Well more like an..unnecessary way."

~~~~

Tokoyami: "What should I even get?"

Shini: "Hey, your the guy that came in here yesterday. You get that stain out?"

Tokoyami: "Uh no. No but I'm actually here to get a gift for someone."

Shini: "And by someone you mean a girl? And by a girl you mean that girl you came in with?"

Tokoyami: "H-How did you-"

Shini: "It's my quirk sweetheart. Oracle is what I do. I can see people's past, present and future, and I can do a little spells. Call it magic if you will. Or a hunch, cause if you're in here looking for a gift it's clear that it's for a girl."

Tokoyami: "Well you're right. It's for the girl from yesterday, Amari. And I want to get her something."

Shini: "I hear ya. Alright let me see what'll make your girl happy."

Tokoyami: "Actually, can you not say that about her."

Shini: "Oh sorry. I'll find something to make your girlfriend happy."

Tokoyami: "No! No she-she's not my girlfriend."

Shini: "Oh, so your friends or ... friends with benefits~?"

Tokoyami: "NO! We're just friends! That's it."

Shini: "Alright, alright. Well if you wanna get a girl a gift then you might wanna try a certain piece of jewelry."

Tokoyami: "Such as?"

Shini: "C'mere, I'll show you something that your friend will like."

~~~~
Tokoyami: "In other words you could say she was, helpful in her own way."

Aika: "Ahh. Okay. Well I'll be sure to thank her. And, you."

N: Tokoyami looked at her to see her giving him a warm smile. He blushed a little then he put his hand on the ground between them and scooted a bit closer.

Tokoyami: "Just witnessing your joy from it is enough for thanks."

N: Aika blushed and looked at the ground as she pushed her hair behind her ear. She put her hand next to his till they were just inches away from each other. Aika looked at Tokoyami and her smile slowly went away. Suddenly a light wind blew through the trees, more petals from the flowers in the tree fell filling the wind. The sun had nearly gone down and the sky began to shine with stars. Aika leaned closer to Tokoyami and their hands touched by their finger tips.

Tokoyami: "Amari. .. I don't know how I should say this."

Aika: "Then let me say it for you."

Tokoyami: "A-Amari?"

N: She cut him off with a kiss, she then interlocked their fingers and leaned into him more. Tokoyami's face turned more red and his eyes slightly closed then he finally closed them and took her hand in his and held it tight. Aika opened her eyes as he pulled her hand over to him as he leaned in more towards her till he was partially on top of her. Aika put her arm behind her to support herself she closed her eyes and tightened her grip. They finally parted from the kiss and they were caught in each other's gaze.

Aika: 'This escalated faster than I thought. This one's different, it's different from when I was with Hiroto. This one has more....flare to it. A more, warm and tender feeling.'

Tokoyami: 'There's something else here. But I'm not sure how to describe it, this feeling she brings me is so unfamiliar to me. But.' He took her other hand and intertwined their hands and had her pinned beneath him. 'I don't want to let it slip from my grasp. Or her.'

N: Aika's face became red and her eyes were wide with shock. Tokoyami's glare left her in a light daze that she loosened her grip from his hands. He gave her another kiss with more passion and she kissed him back. Then she went back to gently squeezing his hands as he did with hers. The wind in the air struck the trees with one final blow making more petals fall and fly in the breeze. And the sun had nearly gone for it's rest for the night, leaving a pink, purple and blue sky with stars to shine.

(Ok I had a lot of inspiration for this chapter and it was worth the writer's block. Anyways hope you all enjoyed this chapter, see ya in the shadows;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 23K 70
"No matter what, I'm a brother first. And a proud one at that." Bakugou M/n is a wise boy and an even greater hero-to-be. however, he's got one loud...
1.3M 40.6K 59
a loud girl and a shy boy. could i make it anymore obvious? 𖨆♡𖨆 [kageyama x fem reader] WARNING ⚠️ smut ??? strong language mature themes achiev...
243 69 25
Rachel Takao goes to U.A. High School and joins Class 1-A, which later became one of the most famous. Ostensibly, this is an ordinary teenager who, l...
26.5K 1.1K 15
Where there is a secret there is always drama! Izuku Midoriya was a heroes child and he knew it. Not only that but his mother never wanted him. What...