Forget-Me-Not (dreamxreader)

By red_fairy_lights

****Book 2 of the Blooms of War series**** C!Dreamwastaken X femreader She/Her pronouns Y/N wakes to find her... More

1|| Trapped
2|| A Dreadful Cage
3|| Enderian
4|| Undercover
5|| Wilbur?
6|| What I Remember
7|| They Were My Friends, Right?
8|| Fundy || Part 1
9|| Fundy || Part 2
10|| Ripples
11|| Waves
12|| Rainbow Feathers - Father's Day Special
13|| A Tale From Long Ago
14|| I love you truly || Part 1
14|| I love you truly || Part 2
15|| The Meeting
16|| Chess
17 || Escape
18 || Travellers
19 || Exile
20 || Execution || Part 1
21 || Cocoa and Compasses
|| Halloween special ||
22 || You're Not Real
23 || The Truth
24 || Solivagant
25 || An Ocean of White
26 || Mothers
27 || Clarity
28 || Old Friends
29 || Secrets
30 || Engagement
31 || The Antarctic Anarchist Commune
✧Christmas Special✧
32 || Michael
33 || Heros
34 || Mizpah
35 || Stories From Another Life
36 || Adjustment
37 || The Community House
38 || Loss
39 || Anger
40 || Worry
41 || Bargaining || Part 1
41 || Barganing || Part 2
42 || Lightning
43 || Moving Forward
44 || Getting Help
45 || Itsy Bitsy Spider
46 || Best Friends
47 || Great Responsibility
48 || Time Away
49 || New Recruits
50 || East and West
51 || Return
52 || Always
53 || Only the Night Sky
54 || Great and Sudden Change || Part 1
54 || Great and Sudden Change || Part 2
54 || Great and Sudden Change || Part 3
55 || Action
56 || You Are My Everything
57 || Nostalgia
58 || War
59 || Silence
60 || Epilogue
Final Words From The Author :)

20 || Execution || Part 2

450 27 15
By red_fairy_lights

TW: YELLING, SWEARING, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, GORE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The town balanced comfortably on the cliffside with nothing but a wooden fence to warn the residents of the danger that could await them over the edge. The wind whipped our cheeks as it blew up from the valleys below and our clothes were still mostly wet leaving us freezing.

I'd never seen this town before, on any map. Its remoteness had kept it safe from the Dark Army. The town was self-sustaining and relied heavily on a carefully constructed bartering system rather than money. My mind drifts to L'Manburg and their heavy reliance on sea trade, then the pull returned. Tugging at me just behind my belly button like a long string.

Lorelei and I had split from the boys to head to a clothing store whilst they went to the library to research the origins of my magic. Myles had been fascinated with me the whole way here asking me all sorts of questions about what I could do. In truth, I didn't know much about my abilities, so Myles took it upon himself to find out for me. Ranboo said he'd go with him to help as Myles didn't know everything.

"Are you alright Y/N? You keep spacing out," Lorelei asks, I shake out of my daze. I decide to tell the truth, she already knew enough.

"The time Ranboo and I spent in the Dark Army did something to our memories. He has permanent amnesia, but for me, it's a bit more complicated. Some of my memories seem to be blocked or glossed over, I keep getting new ones," I explain quietly.

Lorelei hums and pushes open the door of the shop. We wave politely to the lady at the counter and duck towards the back of the store where we could see some nice clothes.

"What do you mean?" Lorelei asks as she examines a cloak. I run my hand over the soft cotton of a shirt.

"I'm starting to remember things, but they go against what I know best and what I remember best, and what I was taught," as I speak the images flash through my mind again from earlier.

We walk about in silence for a while and pick a few things before disappearing into the change rooms in the back. Lorelei takes the one next to mine.

"What did they teach you?" Lorelei asked through the wall.

"They told me they saved me from people who didn't want me, people who I thought loved me but never did. Those things make sense, they also taught me a lot about ancient Greek mythology. I'm not sure why though," I'm hit in the chest by a pang of sadness as I remember the hours we'd spent in the Dark Army headquarters. There were no happy memories there, but I still didn't know if my old home was any better.

I'd just pulled a sweater on when Lorelei abruptly bursts through the curtain of my changing room.

"That looks cute on you. Was there anything specific they focused on? maybe it will help the boys," I smile at the starkness of her contrasting comments.

"Mostly on descendants of the more important gods, it was weird," I shake my head trying to remember things. I'd hit by the memory of Schlatt and I walking down the hall after the ball. What was that story he told me?

"That is weird," I nod in agreement.
"They wanted me to lead the army, but we escaped before that plan went into motion," I speak even quieter and hoped that the walls couldn't speak. I'm hit with the memory of Ranboo's illness. His grey skin and restless sleep continued to haunt me. What did they do to him?

"It's alright now, you're with us," Lorelei hugs me tightly and I hug her back. Thank god Ranboo and I found them.

~~~~ Techno's P.O.V ~~~~

"YOU GET AWAY FROM THAT HORSE QUACKITY!" I demand and point my sword at him. Nearby I heard the crunching of snow as Fundy helped up Tubbo who I'd thrown to the ground earlier.

These fools came here with barely anything but still, they had managed to beat me. How did they know about Carl?

"You pull any shit and I'm going to fucking kill Carl, Technoblade," Quackity clutched Carl's lead tighter and held his axe aloft under Carl's neck. My blood ran cold. The effects from the potions I'd splashed were wearing off and my adrenaline was starting to dump. I willed Carl to rear up and gallop off but the bastard stood there calmly like the fucking good horse he is.

"That horse is innocent Quackity, you leave him out of this," I kept my sword pointed ready to fight at any moment.

"Technoblade, drop everything, or I'm going to kill this horse right in front of you," Quackity commanded. I looked around hoping for some kind of escape, but there was none.

Comply to the government, or let them kill one of my best friends. I sigh and look down at the ground defeated. Forgive me, Phil. I let my cloak fall from my shoulders and take my belt of weapons and potions from my waist. I hold my hands shamefully in front of me and allow Fundy to shackle them in massive iron cuffs that ran the length of my forearm.

Quackity kept hold of Carl and lead him away back to the sea where their boats must be waiting for them. Tubbo kept quiet, I watched him as we trudged through the snow.

His shoulders hunched and every step was full of effort. Despite his significantly stronger physique and the high of the victory he had claimed, he looks like a man with the weight of the world on his shoulders. I couldn't help but hope it would lift.

~~~~ Tubbo's P.O.V ~~~~

In all the years I'd known Technoblade, the eldest brother of my best friend, I never thought I'd be sailing us across the sea to his execution. Technoblade was shackled to the mast of the small boat we'd borrowed from a merchant in L'Manburg.

"Kind of strange that the president is the once guarding the prisoner don't you think?" Technoblade commented.
"Not this president," I mumble. Technoblade lets out a hum of acknowledgement.

"How's Tommy doing?"
"What do you care, traitor," I spit the words.
"We both know I'm not a traitor Tubbo, I never said I was loyal, only that I wanted to help,"

"That's basically the same thing," I spin on my heel to face him angrily. He doesn't flinch but instead raises a questioning eyebrow, I take a deep breath.

"Why am I even having this trial? Shouldn't you guys be looking for Y/N?" Techno complained.
"Shouldn't you be searching also?" this guy was getting on my last nerves.

Of course, we were searching for Y/N, we never stopped really, we only slowed down. Niki never stopped collecting and making maps, she'd developed quite the skill for it. From what I'd heard, Sapnap and George often disappeared for days on end without any reason. I couldn't think of anything else they could be doing besides looking for her.

"I would, but after what happened I doubt she'd ever want to see my face again," Techno suddenly softened. I suppose it made sense that he would, we've known each other for years and even though we were technically enemies, I guess old habits die hard.

We hear Fundy shout from the wheel of the small boat and look out into the distance in unison. The faint light of L'Manburg's lanterns hung in the distance.

"You look different Tubbo," I don't look at Techno.
"I know," is all I can think to say.

~~~~ Technoblade's P.O.V ~~~~

I hear the shouting long before the boat ports at the L'Manburg docks. People from the town have come to witness the execution. I hear all manners of cursing and jeering from people as young as school kids. The government succeeded with their propaganda, another reason why Anarchy should prevail.

I see Quackity lead Carl far away from the docks and tie him to a random fence. I force back a growl and instead limit myself to a glower, Carl deserved much better than a rickety old post.

I'm led deeper into the town and the crowd follows behind us as we leave the docks behind. I see it in the distance, the way they intend to kill me, an anvil hung high in the air over a roofless cage. I felt no fear, only pity for these people when they realise they can't kill me.

Over the noise, I hear Tubbo say something to Fundy who was pulling my chains, leading me through this sea of hatred. I don't hear very much, but I'm certain I hear the word "Dream" paired with the shrug of Fundy's shoulders and a flash of worry across Tubbo's face.

I'm led into the town square which is even more packed with bodies. Somehow, they find room to part of me, I find myself smirking. Despite all this show of ferocity from them, they still feared the blood god.

"You actually got him," a dejected voice says. I'd know it anywhere.

I snap my head up and search over the crowd, I see Phil dressed in the Arctic colours standing on a small balcony in his house.

"PHIL! PHIL WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU?!" I yell and rip the chains from Fundy's hands. The crowd parts in terror as I rush to the edge of the platform to get to my Father.

"Phil, you're under house arrest get inside!" Tubbo yells from behind me. Fundy picks up my chain again and starts dragging me away. Quackity grabs my arm and pulls me back too, the crowd is screaming and trying to help them.

"YOU LEAVE PHIL ALONE!" I shout over them and with one mightily yank knock through all the townspeople.

I struggle against the pull of the chain as much as I can but they drag me kicking and screaming to the stage. The execution stage, what a horrible performance to watch.

I trudge up the steps and see Tubbo walk up to a podium beside it. Fundy throws me into the cage and leaves the shackles on me. Tubbo had shed his hard armour shell for a cleanly pressed suit. I didn't even notice him leaving, he was the most invisible president I'd ever seen.

One thing on his suit stood out, however, a gold chain leading from the inner pocket of his suit to his breast pocket. It caught the light and shimmered meaningfully, I had a feeling it wasn't any ordinary pocket watch, it meant something to him. That meant it probably wasn't a watch at all, but instead the compass Phil had written to me about.

"Technoblade has robbed our country of everything that made it special, of everything that defined what it was." Tubbo started his great speech. No doubt the mundane thing that would end my life.

A loud crash sounds from the crowd and a cloud of smoke billows up from the floor. I dash forward and clutch the bars of the cage. I see a figure land in the centre of the smoke from where they'd jumped from a nearby rooftop.

"WHAT IS PUNZ DOING?!" Tubbo yelled and pulled out a shield he'd stashed behind his podium.

The crowd is a frenzy of activity as people dash away trying to escape the crazed man in a white hoodie and heavily enchanted netherite armour. His golden medallion gleams as he throws potions causing more chaos, I don't even know what they do but they seem to be hurting people.

Punz fires an arrow from his crossbow at Tubbo which he blocks with his shield.

"Big Q pull the lever!" he commands.
"HEH?!" I yell out in confusion. I watch helplessly as Quackity sprints up the stage blocking shots from Punz with a shield of his own.

I hear the click of the lever and see the chain sever. I look down and see an apparition holding on tightly to a blue sheep.

Then there is only darkness.

~~~~ Y/N's P.O.V ~~~~

We duck through the streets holding our sacks of clothing we'd bought on our backs. We walked across town towards where the library was, but I stop short when I see somebody hanging something on their front door.

"Is that a wreath?" I wonder aloud. Lorelei stops in her tracks and leans over to see through the thinning crowd in the street.

"Yeah it is," she notes and keeps walking. I take one last glance before following after her.
"What's it for?" I ask.

"Christmas I assume,"
"I didn't even know."
"Did you ever do anything for Christmas?" A million things rush through my mind at once. Unrestrained memories, ones that were never erased or repressed.

"My mother would make a pie for us and we'd go into town for the festival. Our town loved festivals, we had heaps of them. There would be music and dancing, my father would often play guitar in the band. This will be my first Christmas without them," I realise.

This would be my first Christmas without my parents by my side. I jump when Lorelei grabs my hand.
"I'm sure your parents will be with you regardless," she beams at me. I smile my thanks back.

I never really got to grieve my parents. I don't remember anything between my life in the village and my life in L'Manburg. There's a piece there that's missing, something or someone who I don't remember.

Eventually, we reach the beautiful old building that held the library inside. It was incredibly old but beautiful nonetheless with arching stone and carefully cut embellishments in the walls.

We enter through the big oak doors and slip inside with a wave to the receptionist. We wander about and eventually find the boy tucked away at a small table next to the large bookshelves. There was only one floor of the library, so the shelves reached high to the ceiling to contain all the knowledge inside.

Ranboo pulls out a chair for me and Myles does the same for Lorelei as they start filling us in on their findings.

"We didn't know what to look for, so we started with greek mythology since that's what Schlatt was always talking about," Ranboo explained.

"Then we started connecting some dots. A lot of authors wrote about half-gods or descendants of gods walking amongst humans on earth. We thought it would be best to match gods to your talents and stuff that comes easily to you," Myles butted in. Lorelei and I held back our smiles, their enthusiasm leaked like an old tap.

Ranboo and Myles couldn't be happier about what they'd been doing. It made sense that Ranboo loved the library so much, he enjoyed reading books with me back in the city.

"So we linked you up to Demeter, Apollo, Asclepius and Athena as a random guess. Demeter was the goddess of agriculture, so we thought you could have some connection there because you can move plants. And then there's Apollo who was a god of music, and you're brilliant at all things music, Asclepius was a hero of medicine and Athena was the goddess of strategy."

"Wait, step back for a second, rewind, are you saying that Y/N is some kind of goddess?" Lorelei interrupted. I leaned in equally as interested.

"Well we don't know for sure, this is just a guess based on the loose puzzle pieces we know," Myles explains.

The others continue to debate the topic whilst I wrack my brain. In all my lessons with Schlatt, he must have mentioned descendants of gods. Surely he would have, right?
I close my eyes and think as best as I can through all my conversations with him. I find myself thinking of the ball and how easily playing the guitar came to me. That's when it hits me.

The story he told me in the corridor. About Apollo, Athena, Ares and Artemis, Old World, gods amongst men. The plant, and hybrids. My eyes widen with realisation, it's all connected somehow.

"Myles! Did you find anything about the relations the gods had with Old World?" I demand bringing the conversation to a grinding halt.
"The gods have nothing to do with our world after the Roman Empire and the Greeks fell, we don't have any information about that," Myles shakes his head. Ranboo gives me a questioning look.

"Schlatt told me a story about the gods and Old World. He said that they knew the world would end but I don't remember too much about it, I just remember Apollo, Athena, Ares and Artemis has something to do with it," I explain.

"We found nothing on them all working together, we don't even know what we're looking for," Myles sighs and closes a book in front of him.

"Me neither," I huff and lean my elbows on the table.
"We should start walking back before it's dark enough for the Demons to come out," Lorelei says. I turn my gaze to the window and see the golden sun low in the sky.

~~~~ Technoblade's P.O.V ~~~~

Everything seemed to move in slow motion as long as the anvil was in the air. 

Even though I knew the totem would save me, I still prayed for my life. Out the corner of my eye, I spot Ghostbur still holding that blue sheep. His shirt is covered in a sticky blue substance. 

Suddenly I feel the weight of the anvil. I feel everything crunch down with a horrible squelchy snap. I'm in too much pain to even scream. The totem takes control and I feel my body put itself together, somehow an even more excruciating process than actually being crushed. 

I feel my bones reshift, snap and crack back together on top of the anvil. My organs squish back into where they belonged and my muscles wrapped around everything like a hideous red ribbon. 

All of a sudden I'm on the outside of the cage but something is wrong. My vision is blurry as I catch sight of my left arm that has reformed around a bar. 

I brace myself before ripping my reborn flesh free of the grime-y metal. I would need a healing potion when I get back home. I look around frantically for Carl so we could get the heck out of here. 

Amongst all the chaos, screaming and shouts of surprise and outrage, I catch sight of a green hooded figure walking calmly away with Carl in hand. 

"He's got Carl!" I yell and leap off the stage and run for my life. 

"DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY!" Fundy screeches behind me but they're too distracted by Punz's attack to do anything about me. 

I follow Dream and watch as he disappears into a small cave just outside of L'Manburg. I didn't even know this place existed. 

I look around frantically in the dark, I can't see a thing. I hear the sudden swipe of a match and Dream and Carl's faces are illuminated by the dim light. 

"Head down the cave, there's a chest full of tools," Dream marches over and hands me Carl. Dream then points further down the cave where I can see a faint light. 

"Travel safe," I hear Dream say. I spin around to face him, but he's already gone. 

There was no time to dwell on what happened as I lead Carl down into the cave as fast as I could. I reach a room paved with Blackstone and there are chests lined against the walls with names on them and a sign in the middle. The final control room. Tubbo, Tommy, Wilbur, Fundy and one with my name. 

I open the one with my name and find a pickaxe, some apples and a new totem of undying. I roll my eyes, Dream really gave me nothing to work with. I slip the apples into the small bag on Carl's saddle and pocket the totem. 

"What the fuck are you doing Technoblade?" I turn and see Quackity standing at the entrance to the final control room. I find myself laughing at his stupidity. 

"Did you really think, Quackity, that you could kill me that easily?" I smiled as I felt the strength of the voices behind me. They forced out any other sound outside or in the room. I saw red, it was just me and Quackity. 

I see his face contort with anger before he lunges at me with his axe held high. I step back avoiding the blow. He sweeps up and down but I roll out of the way to attack from behind. 

"YOU HAVE DONE SO MUCH FUCKING DAMAGE TO EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN BUILDING ALL A-FUCKING-LONG TECHNOBLADE!" He yells and makes hasty swings after hasty swings with his axe. 

I hook his axe with my pickaxe and leap in a somersault over his head. Using the momentum, I fling the axe from his hands and it lodges into a wall behind us. 

"I HAVE A PICKAXE AND I'LL PUT IT THROUGH YOUR TEETH!" I shout victoriously. 

With one final swing, I slice through the side of Quackity's face. 

~~~~ Y/N's P.O.V ~~~~

The night air brushes over my cheeks making them rosy and cold. The stars are light glitter in a cool black blanket above us, there isn't a cloud in sight, just the moon and the stars. 

The sweet melodies from Lorelei's guitar pair with Myles and her laughter float up to our ears on top of the caravan. Ranboo pulls the blanket we're sharing tighter around our shoulders and I hear the campfire crackle and pop over the gentle hum of cicadas in the undergrowth. 

"How are you feeling?" Ranboo asks me gently. 
"I keep getting new memories," I state simply. 
"Like what?"

"I remember Dream returning my journal to me, and a night we spent on the beach together. But I'm so confused and conflicted because none of my memories match together and I have no idea which ones I can trust," I say thickly. Ranboo wraps a comforting arm around me and I lean into his side. 

"What do the voices think?"
"They've been quiet recently, but they say that I need the memories," I feel Ranboo hum and nod his head. 

"Ranboo! Y/N! Come down! I need somebody to play music whilst I clean dishes with Myles!" Lorelei calls us. I chuckle at her request and we scoot off the roof of the caravan landing softly on our feet. 

"Finally!" Lorelei feigns exasperation and winks when she hands me the guitar making me laugh. 

I sit down on one of the fold-out chairs and play a random chord progression to keep Lorelei pacified. But as I moved through different versions of each chord, I was reminded of a song I hadn't thought about for a long time. 

Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be

I sing softly and let the words roll off my tongue as everyone's laughter fades into the background. I let Dream enter my mind once again. 

But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

I look up at the stars that sparkled in the sky like diamonds. I wonder if Dream can see them too.

~~~~ Dream's P.O.V ~~~~

I stand staring at a door I haven't seen in what feels like an eon. In reality, it was only a few weeks... I think. 

I suck it up and push the door open. It's only Niki inside, she doesn't bite. As the door clicks shut I hear a surprised clatter of dishes in the kitchen. 

I round the corner and Niki gives me a stunned look. 
"Dream! Hello, you gave me a little fright," she laughs nervously and puts down the tea towel she had been using to dry the dishes. 

"Does anybody come by here anymore?" I break the silence hoping for solitude. I see something flash in Niki's eyes but it was too fast for me to decipher it. Was it pity? Worry? Sympathy? I didn't know. 

"No, not really anyway. It's usually just me and Cosette and the horses of course. Puffy sometimes comes by with supplies I need for mapping. I've nearly covered the whole wall," Niki rambles a little bit unsure of how to handle my presence. I wouldn't know how to handle it either, but one thing lingers on my mind. 

"Cosette," I repeat more quietly than a whisper. Even so, I hear the gentle flap of wings and a quiet coo. 

Cosette hovers in front of me for a moment and I hold out my hand for her to perch on. 

"She's missed you, you know? Take your armour and boots off so you don't drag any snow into the house. I'm making Shapard's Pie if you want any," Niki says and then returns to cleaning. 

Cosette flies off my hand and lands on one of the coat hooks on the wall by the door. I leave my armour in the chest and take my boots off. Y/N used to tell me to do the same. Something that was so normal now feels so alien to me. I miss her. 

I mumble a thank you to Niki, although I'm not sure why, and then head upstairs. As I walk Cosette lands on my shoulder and nestles in. I guess I thanked Niki for not treating me like I'm made of glass, that is how everybody treats me. 

Seth doesn't I suppose, but I have nothing but hate for that man. Everything he tells me to do to Tommy, there's no reason to it. He simply wants to see the boy suffer, and I have no choice but to comply. 

Deep down I shamefully know that I don't altogether hate hurting Tommy. It was how I got my anger out, some shred of power back. I just wanted to feel in control, and now I can control Tommy, the most uncontrollable person ever. It felt good even if I knew that it was wrong. 

I pause in the hallway when I see Y/N's door. I hoped that maybe she'd be in there watching the stars, they were beautiful tonight. She might be drawing in her journal or writing out a new potion recipe. She'd look over to me and smile, maybe even hug me. God, I really wish I could have one of her hugs. They were so loving, so warm. 

But despite all that hope, when I opened the door there was nothing to greet me but the cold room and empty bed.  When I look around more, it's clear that Niki had cleaned the room but the guitar had been left, leaning at the foot of the bed. 

Cosette suddenly flew from my shoulder and perches on the window sill. Her white feathers were lit up by the starlight, but they seemed duller than when I last saw her. 

I hesitantly walk into the room and sit on the bed. My vision was limited to what the mask allowed me to see. I picked up the guitar and set it on my lap. I stare out the window with Cosette feeling and thinking about nothing and everything at the same time. My mind was numb. 

I hold the guitar and try some chords. I remember Quackity taught them to me... When we were still friends. I wonder what happened after I left, I saw Quackity running after Techno but decided to let it be. 

I start strumming more decisively and with rhythm finding the song that Quackity taught me all that time ago. Cosette coos and comes to sit on the end of the guitar. She watches me as if asking me to sing. 

So I sing, for her. 

If "Happy Ever After" did exist
I would still be holding you like this
All those fairy tales are full of shit
One more fucking love song, I'll be sick

Unable to keep singing, I stop. My voice is too thick and I curse at myself for breaking down like this. I can't fucking afford to feel this way, Y/N needs me to be strong for her. 

I feel a light weight land on my shoulder and I know it's Cosette. She pecks at the side of the mask. Y/N wouldn't want me to be wearing it.  

I reach behind my head and unclasp the buckle letting the leather straps fall. I set the mask beside me on the bed and then look to the window. 

I let the world see my tears for the first time in forever. 

~~~~~

HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYY

Well, that was intense. I hope you all enjoyed this two-part special!

Thinking of writing a Halloween special, could be fun. It will have to be short since I've got a lot of IRL stuff happening but I think I could do some fun spooky things here. What do you guys think?

Also, because of IRL stuff chapters are going to be much shorter and less frequent. I will keep publishing but it will have to be in moderation. 

Credits to Sad-ist (our beloved) for inspiration for this chapter <33333 What an absolute Queen. 

I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING MORNING/EVENING/DAY/NIGHT <3 <3 <3

YOU'RE ALL AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE DON'T BE AFRAID OF REACHING OUT WHEN YOU NEED HELP!!!!!

Happy Halloween y'all <3 O.O  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 8.9K 37
"I know what it's like to be used! ...and so do you. Stay with me, please." A story in which the reader becomes a Technoblade apologist. ===== Cover...
23.8K 1.1K 36
β€’ BOOK TWO OF THE KAIIDTH SERIES! β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–” - ''You know, I'm kind of against planning things out.'' Dream said bluntly, leaning back to rest his...
56.6K 1.5K 20
Book 1 of this series -------------- Despite the war for independence I lived my life relatively peacefully. I disliked conflict so I moved away when...
1.9M 76.9K 100
▍ π„π‘π‘Γ˜π‘ ! ↳ βͺ 𝖺 π–½π—Œπ—†π—‰ π–Ώπ–Ίπ—‡π–Ώπ—‚π–Όπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ΰ£ͺΦΈ Ϋ° πŸ’ β€Ί ...