The Way To Heaven

By ReallyBlueDude

In Lion's Mane, lies two gems, one you already know about, but the other??? #1 The world Oct 5 2021 #1 Crysta... More

1. Bismuth and ???
2. Beta + Earthlings (Gold and Lapis POV)
3. Kindergarten Kid
4. Last One Out of Beach City
5. Disc Warrior (Fan made)
6. Gem Harvest
7. Love Origin (Fan made)
8. Steven's Dream
9. Adventures in Light and Distortion
10. Gem Heist.
11. Going home (Fan made)
12. That will be all.
13. The new crystal gems
QnA + 14. More to Platinum (Fan made)
15. Moving in (Fan made)
16. Are you my dad?/ I am my Mom
17. Stuck Together (Platinum + Gold POV)
19. Off Colours/Lars Head
20.Introducing Zircon (Fanmade)
21. Gemcation
22.Raising the Barn
23. Virtual Insanity (Fan made)
24. Plans for Recovery (Fan made)

18. The Trial

353 8 3
By ReallyBlueDude

(Have fun... -Person losing motivation slowly but surely, oh and this doesn't mean I'm that person, just wanted to add this for no reason)

While Gold Quartz is traveling through the Cosmo's, going to Homeworld, Steven is seen waiting on an empty room.

Steven:I know my mom did something bad. Whatever Homeworld has in store for me... I'm ready!

No one responded...

Steven:I said, I'm ready! It's me, Rose Quartz! Hello? Anybody? Lars? You there? Is this the punishment? Come on! I know it's going to be worse than this! So whatever you're going to do... Would you just do it already?

Not knowing what to do, Steven just sighed as he slumped to a wall, suddenly a door opened showing a blue zircon which is in panic.

Zircon (B):This is ridiculous! 4,000 years of loyal service to the court, and this is what I get? Oh, I'm the unluckiest Zircon in the galaxy!

Steven then took the chance to escape but he failed, then the next thing to happen is the zircon noticing him, she was surprised to say the least.

Zircon (B):Wait, are you... Rose Quartz?

Steven:Yeah...

Zircon (B):...Really?

Steven: It's a long story.

Zircon (B):Then I don't have time for it! Ugh! We only have this brief moment to prepare your case.

Steven:Case?

Zircon (B):Ugh! Who am I kidding? This is pointless! We've all heard the rumors about the demise of Pink Diamond, but I can't believe these files-* scrolls through the floating panels* Shattered by one of her own soldiers- Ugh! In front of her entire entourage!? *turns to Steven* And look at you now! That ridiculous disguise is only going to make you look more guilty! *curls up in fear*

Steven:That's fine, because I am!

Zircon (B):Whoa! Wha- Don't say that! Especially when you're out there!

Steven:Out where?! What's going to happen!?

Zircon (B):What did you think was going to happen, Rose Quartz!? As soon as that door opens, you're going on trial!!

And then right on cue, the door opened with perfect timing, causing the Blue Zircon to gasp.

Steven:*glances at the door* Umm.

They then enter the door as we see Steven and Blue zircon on the trial room, another figure came revealing to be Yellow Zircon (Not green, it's just the blue tint, also I've searched the wiki for justifications)

Zircon (Y):Defending a rebel? Isn't that... treason? *chuckles*

Zircon (B):I was assigned to this!

Suddenly some lights showed up revealing to be Blue and Yellow Pearl, ready to introduce their diamonds.

Yellow Pearl:All rise for the luminous Yellow Diamond! *poses*

Blue Pearl:And the lustrous Blue Diamond. *bows*

Same light appears but instead this time it's their diamonds, they did a pose, after that brief moment, they're ready to start their trial only to not find Rose, that's until...

Blue Diamond:*looks around* Where is... the accused?

Yellow Diamond:*looks at Steven* Is that Rose Quartz? Look at this hideous form she's taken. Forget the trial. We should shatter her just for looking like that!

Blue Diamond:No. I want to hear her make her case. I want to know what she thinks we're going to do with her. Because I want to do something worse.

Steven then gulps in fear as the trial is about to start.

Yellow Diamond: Fine,Let's just get on with it, shall we?

They then sat on their thrones as their pearls start recording the trial.

Zircon (Y):My Diamond. My brilliant, opulent, radiant, glimmering-

Yellow Diamond:"My Diamond" will suffice, or we'll never get through this.

Zircon (Y):Of course, My Diamond. *clears her throat* Rose Quartz committed a crime, so unprecedented that one can't help but wonder "why"? Exhibit A.

She then snaps her finger revealing Exhibit A being Lars.

Steven:*gasps* Lars!

Lars:Steven, what's going on here?! Where are we? (Zircon (P) snaps an air bubble over his head, muffling his voice.) Who are those huge giant ladies!?

Zircon (Y):As we can see from this specimen, humans are loud, absolutely hideous creatures that serve no purpose whatsoever. What sort of Gem would turn on her own kind for this? I'll tell you what kind. *points to Steven* A that kind.

Steven:Just let him go! He's got nothing to do with this!

Zircon (Y):There it is! The passion, the fury, that caused the diabolical Rose Quartz to... shatter her own Diamond!

Silence then appears but was removed when she continues her testimony.

Zircon (Y):But I know what you're thinking. *kneels down next to Steven* "This thing doesn't look like a Rose Quartz". And for that, I'd like to call an eyewitness!

They then show an Aquamarine (reminder that eyeball is practically dead) the Aquamarine...

Steven: Oh boy...

Aquamarine:You see, this here is the rose quartz, she was close to that disgusting creature and she managed to manipulate gems to our cause, not to mention the fact that she continuously lied so that she can save herself with the humans.

Steven: But-

Aquamarine: Save it, you also have a shield and that sword, who do you think owns those things... It's owned by no other than the traitorous Rose Quartz.

Zircon (Y):And there you have it. Rose Quartz did it and that's Rose Quartz. I rest my case.

Zircon (B):*to herself* Oh, she's good.

Yellow Pearl then closed her records and Blue Pearl drew Steven's face with a cross on it.

Yellow Diamond:Well, I'm convinced. Time to execute!

Blue Diamond:Not yet. The defense still has to speak.

Zircon (B):Right! *nervously* Well uh, before I start my very... uh, thought-out defense, I'd like to remind the court that Rose Quartz did turn herself in.

Yellow Diamond:The court remembers, and the court does not care.

Zircon (B):Uh, of course! *picks up a panel* Uh, in-innocent! Uh, the word innocent can mean, oh- many different things.

Steven:I did it! *stands up*

Zircon (B):Wha-what, what! Stop!

Blue Diamond:No! I want to hear what she has to say.

She then elevates the floor so that Steven could be heard.

Lars:*muffled* Get us out of here, Steven!

Steven:*shields his eyes from the light* Uh...

Yellow Pearl:State your name for the record, please!

Steven:I, um... I'm Rose Quartz. *reveals his gem* And... I'm guilty.

Yellow Diamond is in shock but for Blue, she's just glaring at him.

Zircon (B):Wait! No, don't say that!

Steven:Everything you guys said I did, I did. And I did it by myself. And I'm sorry. I'll accept any punishment you want to give me. *points to Lars* Just let him go! And leave the Earth alone.

Yellow Diamond:Ha! Sounds like a solid confession to me!

Blue Diamond:...How? *inches towards Steven* How did you do it?

Steven: Huh?

Blue Diamond:How did you shatter Pink Diamond?

Steven:Um... Well... I did it on Earth, in front of Pink Diamond's palanquin. I was probably like, "Stop!" and she was all like, "No!", so we fought, I think.

The Blue Zircon just bangs her head onto something clearly stressed while her rival just smirks at her being defeated.

Steven:And she probably did some cool moves. I probably did some cool moves too, some jump kicks and stuff.

Yellow Pearl looks at Steven confused about the situation while Blue Pearl just drew Kick jumping.

Steven:But I was most likely deeply conflicted about deciding to shatter her. Definitely crying. I probably had to use the Breaking point to do it.

This definitely triggered Blue Diamond.

Blue Diamond:IT WAS A SWORD!!!

She then engulfed the room with her aura making every gem in there cry.

Blue Diamond:You... shattered her... with a sword...

Blue just sobs on her throne while Yellow went to comfort her.

Yellow Diamond:That's quite enough testimony from you! We shall take a short recess.

Back at the waiting room we see Blue zircon scolding Steven.

Zircon (B):What are you saying in there?! "Maybe" this, "probably" that! Oh, what do you mean "probably"?!

Steven:Look I just... I don't actually know how it happened, okay?!

Zircon (B):You don't know?!

Steven: I...

Zircon (B):*lifts Steven up by his shirt* Don't tumble my rocks! Both our gems are on the line! Did you do this or not?!

Steven:It was me, alright! (Zircon (B) drops him.) Rose Quartz did it, and I've got her gem, so... I'm the one who's got to pay for this!

Zircon (B):You don't know how it happened...

Steven just Shaked his head causing Zircon to think about it, eventually she now knew some important things about Pink's Shattering.

Zircon (B):I get it. *summons a screen panel* There's a reason they want you to explain how you did it.

Steven:huh?

Zircon (B):It's because it doesn't make sense!

This time Zircon (B) now has full confidence on her case.

Zircon (B):Rose Quartz is flawed, I grant you. A shallow strata-Gem who turned against her own kind out of a misguided attachment to a planet and creatures like these. *warps Lars in*

Lars:*still muffled with a bubble* What?! Huh?!

Zircon (B):It's indisputable, that as the Diamond overseeing Earth, Pink was Rose Quartz's enemy. Rose had everything to gain by shattering her. But even though she may have wanted to shatter Pink Diamond, could she? Blue Diamond, for the purpose of this argument, may I present your palanquin?

Yellow Diamond:Is this necessary?

Blue Diamond:Isn't it? Please, proceed.

Meanwhile with Gold Quartz...

We see him finally at Homeworld, he's shocked on how it currently looks, so destroyed... Back to finding Steven, he searched left and right, he saw the Aquamarine that doomed Steven here in the first place, with no hesitation, he stops time and placed aquamarine somewhere no one can see or hear, he then threw a huge amount of knives before shooting one bullet with his thumbs, time resumes as every knife hits her weak spots and finishing it with the said bullet.

After getting rid of her, he went back to finding Steven, it was difficult, but that's until he heard something from a distance...

Zircon (B):Now, as the records show, Pink Diamond was shattered just outside a palanquin much like this. *steps onto the palanquin* Witnesses say Pink had just stepped out and had only taken a few steps forward when Rose attacked her from the front!

Gold Quartz: Pink diamond?.... *Gasp* Steven!?

He then went to where the sound was, all he can hear are people talking.

Blue Diamond:Oh! *turns away in sorrow*

Zircon (B):But the question no one seems to be asking is, "how"?

Blue Diamond:I've been asking that question.

Gold Quartz: Sounds like ace attorney in there...

GQ(Gold): Platinum...

GQ(Platinum): No you ain't shipping us just cause I play ace attorney...

GQ(Gold): Ironically, I like to go to law school, but hey... Might as well just help you out bud.

GQ(Platinum): Ugh... What's important now is Steven.

Zircon (B):A-A-A-And right you are to ask, my Diamond! B-Because at that time that Pink was shattered, Rose Quartz had been a recognized threat for several hundred years. There were no Rose Quartz soldiers in her entourage and none in her guard. So how did a Rose Quartz, with no business being anywhere near Pink Diamond, get so close in the first place? Where were Pink Diamond's attendants? Her Agates, Her Sapphires? And where was her Pearl?

Yellow Diamond:*slams her fists on her throne* They were with her, of course! They saw the whole thing!

GQ immediately knew her presence and is in a state of rage, it's a good thing that he can control it well.

Zircon (B):But none of them saw Rose Quartz approach? Wouldn't her Sapphires have seen Rose Quartz coming? Wouldn't her Agates have tried to fight her off?

Steven:That is strange...

While Blue is shocked, Yellow just keeps on getting more angry.

Yellow Diamond:She must have slipped past them!

Zircon (B):Even if she did, wouldn't her Pearl have cried out an alarm, "Watch out, My Diamond!" No, whoever did this was already close to Pink Diamond. Someone her guards would allow to get near her, someone she would listen to when asked to stop her palanquin and step outside, and someone with the authority to cover it up afterwards! Someone with supreme authority... Someone... like one of you!

GQ:Holy Heavens...

Blue Gasps in shock but yellow though, she has had enough of this.

Zircon (B):*backs up in fear* Uh, disregard that last statement! I might have gotten carried away!

She then poofs her, GQ knew the sound too well... He got pissed off...

Zircon (Y):Case closed. Right, my Diamond?

She then zaps her, poofing her as well, now it's one thing poofing someone who's against you, but someone who's with you? That reminded GQ one thing... Kyanite!!!

With little to no hesitation, he immediately bursted to the wall, surprising everyone, in a split second, they unfused as Platinum is to keep company with Steven while Gold fights off the diamonds.

Steven: Platinum! Gold!

Platinum: There's no time, hop on to the Palanquin.

He then threw the human and Steven onto the vehicle? as Gold is still fighting.

Yellow Diamond: Who are you!?

Gold: The gem that should've killed you! Za Warudo!

Yellow Diamond: Za Wha-

He then readies his fists as he said something...

Gold: Say Hi to Pink for me will ya?

Gold: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!

As time resumes, Yellow Diamond felt an immense pain on her body, good thing that it wasn't her gem that was targeted, he wanted her to slowly suffer than release her through death... Oh and because Steven would hate that.

Blue then used her aura to try and make him cry but nothing happened.

Gold: Just because I'm happy doesn't mean "I'm happy"

He then slammed Blue diamond and punched her so hard where she was launched to one of the walls.

She then threw blue orbs but, he was gone, suddenly multiple knives appeared in front of her.

Gold: Checkmate!

Yellow saw the chance and tried to Zap him away only to notice that he's gonna again.

He immediately summons knives again, hitting her on every weak point she has except her gem.

Meanwhile with Platinum, Steven and Lars.

Platinum: This thing isn't working for me, why don't you try Steven?

Steven then nods as he placed his hand which seemingly worked, they then escaped.

Gold then stops time quickly to get in the Palanquin as they escaped.

Lars:Where is this?

Steven: Homeworld...

As they fall down, Yellow Diamond used the last of her strength to carve a diamond shaped hole as she looked at them angrily.

Yellow Diamond:You think you can get away, Rose? You stood your ground on that little speck called Earth... But you're on our world now, And YOU! I will end you! Consider yourself lucky that you caught me unexpectedly.

They then fall down into the abyss of Homeworld, but what they didn't notice is a white horseman watching everything that unfolded.

It was heaven's Pearl.

Pearl(H): What an event, looks like I'll notify 2nd heaven about this.

The pearl then flashed away...

(Yay)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.4K 30
❝WE'RE THE CRYSTAL GEMS!❞ [ π™π™€π™Œπ™π™€π™Žπ™π™Ž : π˜Ύπ™‡π™Šπ™Žπ™€π˜Ώ ] Imagines of your favorite gems from Steven Universe. β˜†π˜šπ˜΅π˜¦π˜·π˜¦π˜― 𝘜𝘯π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘊�...
10.9K 92 23
IMPORTANT NOTE: none of these are related! They are all different scenarios and aren't linked to each other at all unless hinted otherwise!! I've had...
1.1K 21 19
Description part of book. I do not own any of the characters. Rebecca Sugar does.
724 3 28
Steven Universe... son of the one and only, Rose Quartz. Also known as Pink Diamond. Steven grew up wanting to be what everybody else wanted him to b...