Complete Dragon Ball Super On...

By Piccologirl1994

Hi guys, here's the second part of season 2. Come here as I explain a brief explanation of what's on here. Al... More

Vegeta Black X Married Wife Reader X Goku
Future Trunks X Injured Goku's Pregnant Daughter Reader
Today is my birthday!!!!
Jeice X Female Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
King Cold X Princess Saiyan Reader Lemon
Merus X Female Saiyan Reader Lemon
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 1
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 2
Xeno SSJ4 Gohan X Kidnapped Xeno Vegeta's Daughter Reader
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 2
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
King Cold X Saiyan Princess Reader Lemon 2
Shin X Female Reader
DBS Broly X Male Saiyan Reader
Piccolo X Female Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Powerful Female Z Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Chaotic Good Female Reader
DBS Gogeta X Chubby Female Reader
Cell X Female Cell look alike Reader Lemon
SDBH Broly X Male Kitsune Reader X Cumber Lemon
Kahseral X Female Pride Trooper Reader Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 3
Chilled X Female Ice-jin Reader
Frieza X Suicidal Reader
Trunks X Sachiko Taiyang Lemon
Android 17 X Male Reader Lemon
Cumber X Female Reader Lemon
Hit X Jiren
Monna X Universe 6 Male Saiyan Reader AU
17 X Female Reader Lemon
Lord Beerus X Female Reader
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
Vegito X Female Reader Lemon
Teen Pan and Teen Bulla
Frieza X Male Reader
Shin X Female Reader
Dabura X Female Reader Lemon
Fu X Female Reader Lemon
Hearts X Female Reader Lemon
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 1
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 2
Frieza X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Goku's Shy, Sensitive Twin Sister Reader
Season 2 Complete: An Important Announcement

Vegeta X Kakarott

1K 12 1
By Piccologirl1994

Welcome to the final fifth story of book 2.5 and the finale of season 2. I will post my last announcement in the next post once I got things straighten out. And has a more restricted explanations. 

Suggested by Zeemonkie.

-This is a different story type of pairing: Instead of Goku being sent to Earth, he was with Raditz to conquer worlds while Vegeta's the one who was sent to Earth, like a reverse role. Hope you enjoy the last story of season 2.

Planet Vegeta is the world filled with the mightiest and powerful race: Saiyans. Among them are King Vegeta, the strongest of them all. They were once forced to invade this planet in order to repopulate and live. But years ago, they met King Cold, and they decided to work for him and his army, to prevent the race turning into slaves. 

They were equipped with devices and uniforms, plus earned supplies and able to live peacefully on their planet. However things changed several years later once Cold's son, Lord Frieza took over the army and became the Frieza Force's leader.

King Vegeta felt mad about this new change because he can tell that Frieza is going to make things harder for his race, especially to the new generation of future warriors including his son Vegeta the Fourth.

Few years later, King Vegeta was accompanying his son to explain the history and the glory of their powerful race. Until he immediately realized that Frieza's about to eradicate the planet and the race. Acting quickly, he grabbed his son and ran to the docking area. He quickly entered the coordinates. "Father! What's going on!?",Vegeta asked, confused. 

King Vegeta sighed, "I'm afraid our race will be put to an end. However, you must live. You must live and continue our bloodline. Don't forget about our race and our pride, son. Be strong and brave, no fear against your foes", he said. The prince is still confused, yet refuses to leave his father.

The king knew this would take longer, so he knocked him out by the back of the neck and placed him inside the pod. Once the pod entered into space, away from the planet, the planet and the race exploded. Once the planet and the Saiyans are gone, Frieza laughed maniacally. However, the tyrant knew there were some Saiyans who were away on other worlds. He decided to let some of them live for the army's benefits. Until they are no longer needed, he can get rid of them easily.

Meanwhile, a newborn called Kakarott was just born before his home planet exploded. Raditz is the only relative he has left. Raditz knows that he has to keep an eye on his annoying brother, but eventually when he's older, he can teach his sibling how fun it is to be in the Frieza Force. Both him and Kakarott are deployed to many planets as they destroyed most races and managed to sell off the planets with some survivors as a bonus pay by selling them as slaves.

Days later, Prince Vegeta's pod arrived safely to Earth, entering the atmosphere. Meanwhile, there's an old man residing alone in the middle of nowhere near the mountains. His name is Son Gohan. At an old age, all he does besides training is maintaining his own chores. 

However, he was going to bring some water to his hut; until the pod mysteriously flew past him and he turned around to see it crash landed on the ground. Gohan stared in a stoic look, "Oh my, what is that about?", he wondered. He decided to investigate.

Once he arrived at a huge crater on the ground, he spotted a strange pod. But a few feet away from the pod and in front of him is a crying young boy, only at age five. "Why hello there boy. Why are you crying? Are you lost?", he asked him. Vegeta looks up to the man and can only shake his head, "I...don't remember", is all he said. Gohan felt bad and realized maybe the boy was abandoned and orphaned. 

He picks the boy up and notices a tail, "Oh! You have a monkey's tail. What a strange fellow you are. Ah, do you remember who you are?", he asked. The boy sniffed, "V...Vegeta", he said. "Then Vegeta it is. I'll take care of you and help you train as my grandson", Gohan smiles. Kid Vegeta smiled, happily walking back home with Gohan, his new grandfather. 

What actually happened to him and why he can't remember his father or his current event of his home planet being destroyed is because of this: while crash landing, he hit his head hard on the ceiling of the ship. Thankfully, the boy survived. And starts his new journey.

Meanwhile, on an unknown planet far away, Both Kakarott and Raditz eradicated the (insert type) race, now ready to give Frieza good news and deploy to their new mission. Kakarott is already now standing on his own and took his first few steps. He looks around the area, not knowing that starting now, he will serve the evil emperor, killing innocent beings, only to survive.

24 Years Later

It's been two and almost a half decades since Planet Vegeta's annihilation. But it's certainly been twenty four years for both Saiyans: 

Kakarott, who is now a tall, muscled and tough looking man with spiky hair and his tail, wearing the Frieza Force armor, instead of being kind, he is rather serious and sharp looking Saiyan. 

Vegeta, on the other hand, is short yet muscled and determined Saiyan (he no longer has his tail, to prevent another Oozaru attack, they have to get rid of it). Over the years, each of them played roles as their own being.

Kakarott became one of the strongest Saiyans of their remaining clan in the Frieza Force. Alongside his brother Raditz and their colleague Nappa, these three ruled the galaxy as they wiped out races.

Vegeta on the other hand becomes Earth's strongest hero. From age four to his current age 28, he saved Earth from many foes including Demon King Piccolo's reincarnation. No, he did not kill Piccolo Jr. At first, he wanted to, to save his friends and everyone else. However, because he and Kami are two halves of a being, if one dies, the other will die.

Therefore, Vegeta let Piccolo Jr. live to let Kami live. Once he won the 23rd martial arts tournament, he eventually lived his four years alone, back to his home near Mt. Paozu. Bulma was so swooned by his brave and strong spirit, she almost asked him out. 

However, Vegeta let her down and respectfully considered her as a friend. Bulma was heart broken, yet she understands. Vegeta is glad that his friends are well and alive, nothing will harm them ever again. Or so he thought.

Right now, Vegeta is fishing for tuna fish for food. As he caught them, he decided to plan a visit to Master Roshi's house. Vegeta ate his cooked meal and flew over with Nimbus to the Kame house. Bulma is inside the Kame house, sharing memories with Roshi and Krillin. Once Vegeta arrives, everyone goes outside and is glad to see him. "Hey, long time no see", Vegeta greets them calmly.

"Vegeta! It's great to see you again!", Krillin said while laughing in joy. Vegeta frowned at Krillin, "Don't get cocky little man, just because we're comrades doesn't mean we're friends", he said harshly. Krillin groaned, sweat down the back of his head and rubbed his head. Vegeta chuckled. As they all share memories, Vegeta senses a powerful ki. He frowned, turned around.

"What...Is this?", Vegeta asked himself. His friends noticed his odd behavior and they're worried for him. Until they all looked at the sky at Vegeta's point of view and stared in gasp: there's a black spiky haired man hovering in the sky. 

He was wearing odd space armor and a strange device on his left side face. The man hovered and descended onto the sand. He was staring at Vegeta, realizing who he reminds him of. He bows to him suddenly, "Prince Vegeta, I have finally found you", he said. 

Vegeta stepped back, "Do I know you?", he asked him. "Unfortunately no, only my brother and others know you. I only saw an image of your late father, King Vegeta, the strongest ruler of all Saiyans", he explained.

"A what!?", Vegeta said in shock, "You're telling me that I'm..." "Yes, you are the king's only born son, a stronger Saiyan royalty. We are known as the strongest and powerful race of the entire universe. I'm just a low rank Saiyan, known as Kakarott", Kakarott introduced himself. 

Vegeta is confused, now he realizes how he was born with a tail. Kakarott looked around, "I see you didn't get to destroy this planet, and these beings are surely weird", he said while looking at Bulma, Krillin, and master Roshi.

"Hey, who are you calling us weird? You're the weird one here. You might as well leave right now...", Krillin said and tried to shoo Kakarott away. However, Kakarott smacks Krillin on the face and sends him flying into the Kame House. 

"Krillin! Why you!?", Vegeta angrily growls at Kakarott. Until they all gasp to see Kakarott's tail. "What!? You're not kidding when you said I came from the Saiyan race, you have a tail too!", Vegeta said, shocked. Kakarott was confused about this reaction and now he's shocked, "Wait, your highness...where's your tail?", he asked.

Vegeta sighed, "I have to cut it off to protect the people of this planet", he explained. "What!? You can't be serious!? If you do that, you won't become an Oozaru!", Kakarot said in shock. "But I have to, I devote my life to protect them and this planet. If you're against me, then leave this planet. This is my home and I refuse if you think I would join you in this so-called race!", Vegeta exclaimed. 

Kakarott frowned and turned towards the Earthlings, "So you're the ones who caused this to happen to his highness. In that case, I'll make sure that he will join our race. I'll start killing you first", Kakarott said and started walking towards them. Krillin and Master Roshi stood in front of Bulma as they tried to protect her.

Before Kakarott could lay a hand on them, Vegeta instantly rushed over and punched him in the gut. Kakarott gagged and stepped back. He wiped his own saliva and smirked, "Is this the best you could do? The royal members of our race could punch harder than this", and then he instantly rushed up towards Vegeta's way and quickly punched Vegeta in the gut, sending him flying and falling onto the sand. Vegeta felt pain in his body, feeling his body unable to move. Kakarott watches the man struggle to move, but he knows it's useless now.

Kakarott walks over towards Vegeta and picks him up. Krillin, who is now able to walk and climb out of the now damaged wall of the house, rushes over to Bulma and Master Roshi. "Hey, stop! Don't you dare take our friend away!", Krillin yelled. 

Kakarott turned to them, giving them a scary stare. They all stood there, helplessly. Kakarott smirked, "Once I get him to join our race and the Frieza Force, we'll come back to annihilate all of you", he said and cackled evilly. The three shuddered and felt worried for Vegeta.

Kakarott flew into the sky and instantly vanished. Now, they cannot see them. "Oh no! What should we do now!?", Bulma moaned, "He got Vegeta. And you two are so weak!" "Give us a break lady", Roshi scolded her, "His ki is way higher than three of us combined. All we can do is hope Vegeta comes back to us safe and sound", he said, looking at the sky, "Let's hope he does."

Meanwhile, in the middle of nowhere, Kakarott carried Vegeta as they're heading towards the space pod laying on the ground. Vegeta squirmed to break free, "Let me out!", he exclaimed. "Nope, not until you agreed to join us", Kakarott said, "Not unless you're ready for round 2." Teasing him, Vegeta's temper went high and growled. 

Instantly, Kakarott's grip loosened and Vegeta broke free. He backed up a few yards away from Kakarott. Kakarott smirked, "If you can't prove yourself, then my hopes for you becoming our king will be very disappointed", he said. Vegeta is more mad, "Me? As your king? Don't make me laugh, I refuse to join you", then he instantly raised his ki.

Kakarott's scouter alerts him and it reads Vegeta's ki is now 300. He hums, "Only 300 ki, then that's the case, might as well fight him", then he removes the scout and lets it drop onto the ground. Vegeta watched Kakarott, cracking his knuckles as he prepared himself. They stood their ground, until Vegeta roared out as he charged at Kakarott. 

Kakarott blocks his punches as he returns those punches at Vegeta. Vegeta adapted quickly and blocked Kakarott's punches. And this time, he instantly charged his Kamehameha wave and aimed it at Kakarott. Unable to dodge it, Kakarott got hit by the wave.

Once the wave faded, Kakarott's armor only cracked on the shoulder pads and only small cuts on his shoulder and face. Despite the damage Kakarott took, he's still standing. "Impressive, you have a talent for being strategic when it comes to combat. That's why I always look up to you as our future ruler to lead the remaining Saiyans back on top of the pecking order", Kakarott commented. Vegeta gave him a confused look, "What do you mean pecking order?", he asked.

Kakarott gave him a sad smile and sighed, "The remaining Saiyans and I were all soldiers for this army, the Frieza Force. The ruler Frieza is a ruthless and cruel being with a cold heart. He demands us to conquer worlds for him to start to profit from them. For my entire life since as a child, I hate to live under his control. Living in fear that he might erase me and the rest of us remaining Saiyans. I always hoped that maybe an heir from King Vegeta's bloodline would return to us and finally put an end to Frieza's reign of tyranny. That's the reason why I travelled here, to find you and lead us all to hope and new purpose for us."

Vegeta felt bad for Kakarott, and yet his heart felt warm. He noticed how lonely and sad for being a slave in the Frieza Force. It is clear that he doesn't want his world to be threatened, yet he does have his way and tries to find alternative ways to avoid risks to restore peace. He hates to admit it, but he realizes that he has affection towards Kakarott. It is rather strange since they're both the same sex while Kakarott's taller than him. But Vegeta doesn't care, he's willing to go for him.

Kakarott stood still as he noticed Vegeta walking calmly towards him. "So, are you ready to join us finally?", Kakarott said. "No, I refuse to give up my home and friends to the likes of foes like the Frieza Force. But I have a proposal", Vegeta said, now facing an inch close to Kakarott. Kakarott stared down at the man, "What?", he asked. Vegeta extended his hand out to him, "Why not join forces and take down this Frieza who enslaved you for your entire life as well as the other Saiyans. If we team up, we can finally free them. What do you say, Kakarott?", he asked.

Kakarott was in awe, not sure what to do. He just desperately wants Vegeta to take responsibility to be the Saiyans' last hope for survival by joining the Frieza Force, but now Vegeta proposed an alliance to go against Frieza? How will his older brother and the other Saiyans respond? Kakarott hates this hard conflict, yet he hates Frieza even more. Kakarott sighed and took Vegeta's hand, "Alright, Prince Vegeta. I will join you as long as you promise to free us from Frieza", Kakarott said. "Agreed", Vegeta said and they shook hands.

Vegeta noticed how Kakarott's mesmerized by Vegeta's gently touch of his hands. Vegeta finds Kakarott's grip firm yet gentle. Kakarott blushed and quickly took his hand back, "Well, anyway. What should we do now?", Kakarott asked. Vegeta smiled, "Why not live here? I'm sure all the remaining Saiyans love to live in peace with the Earthlings. Plus, the food here is very delicious", he suggested. 

Kakarott nods, finally can trust Vegeta and now abandon the path of the soldier to a new fighter for Earth and Saiyans. Both Vegeta and Kakarott heard frequency from the scouter; voices coming said, "That dumb brother of mine abandoned us", said the first voice. "Oh well, might as well finish the job", replied the other voice, "Let's get going to Earth." Then the scouter ended.

Vegeta looked worried, "If these two voices refuse to join us, then how long will they get here?", he turned and asked Kakarott. "One short year", he replied with a shocked look, "And unfortunately for us, they're stronger than us." Vegeta nods, understanding that Earth is in danger once again. But he believes they can stop them at any cost.

Eventually, they went back to Kame House; Kakarott apologized to Krillin and the short Earthling began to forgive and trust Kakarott. But when Vegeta explained what happened once a year passed, more Saiyans will come to harm them. So, they informed other friends like Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, and eventually confronted Piccolo to help save their world; told them to start training to prepare for the battle. They all agreed and they went their separate ways to train.

During the half year of training, Kakarott has been rather odd around Vegeta. Kakarott offered to help increase Vegeta's ki by intense training from the Frieza Force base camps. But after succeeding them easily, Kakarott begins showing Vegeta a more intense technique from their race. Kakarott demonstrates the old fashion Gallick gun technique. Vegeta nods and in exchange, he also demonstrates his Kamehameha wave.

Kakarott successfully completes his own Kamehameha wave, destroying the top part of the tree. Vegeta also succeeds in performing the Gallick gun. While they finished their training, Vegeta accidentally brushed against Kakarott's arm, making him feel flustered a bit. 

Then Kakarott felt more confused and went back inside the hut. Vegeta turned and noticed his odd behavior again. Kakarott breathes heavily as he tries to control himself, "What am I doing? I know I agreed to join him to save this planet and stop Frieza, but why am I so scared whenever he's near me?", he asked himself.

"It seems you're having troubles", replied Vegeta who's behind Kakarott. He turned and stared in embarrassed look, "Oh Vegeta, um...I am. But...", Kakarott stuttered. Vegeta rolled his eyes, and noticed how oblivious he looked. "Look, tell me what it is and I promise I won't make fun of you", Vegeta promised, "Trust me." Kakarott sighed and lowered his head, "Fine, but I don't think you like this", he said. Vegeta looked confused, "Don't like what?", he asked.

Suddenly, Kakarott yanks Vegeta by the collar of his uniform. Vegeta's face grew red as his lips smashed into Kakarott's lips. Kakarott risked their new alliance over a kiss. Kakarott quickly pulled back and let Vegeta go. "What? That's it? The reason you're scared is to kiss me?", Vegeta asked. 

Kakarott nods, "I'll be frank with you: when I saw your face when we first met, you almost look like your father. However, you're...very attractive for a male Saiyan. I don't know the reason for this, except I want to embrace it. I know Freiza will destroy me if he discovers my recent secret..."

Kakarott was cut off by Vegeta's hand, cupping his cheek. "Look, I don't care if you're straight or homosexual. If you love me, you should've told me so", Vegeta said, with a hint of reddish blush on his cheek, "And I actually do find you handsome for a low rank soldier." Kakarott gasps in awe and watches Vegeta push him onto the bed. Kakarott lay his back on the bed and stared at Vegeta as he straddled his lap. Kakarott sits up and Vegeta learns his face up towards Kakarott's.

"If you want me as your lover, then I gladly accept it", Vegeta said. Then he leaned in and kissed Kakarott. Kakarott embraced his arms around Vegeta's back. Both of them moan as they begin to make out. Kakarott's arms loosen and move his hands down, then grab onto Vegeta's ass. Vegeta groaned as he felt the Saiyan's hands groping him. 

At times, Vegeta hates being a short one and not always feminine, only masculine. Yet, if it's only Kakarott around, he doesn't mind being the submissive partner. As they lie in bed, kissing passionately. Mouths interlock as tongues explore each other's mouths. They both resume their night alone in the hut as they create a new relationship together.

The remaining six months later, they all trained until the day two more Saiyans from the Frieza Force came to challenge them. Kakarott and Vegeta know this battle will be tougher than the last one, but they cling onto hope, they will do their best to restore peace throughout the universe and hopefully put an end to Frieza.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.4K 31
This is the Sequel to Ride or Die, if you have not read it then I STRONGLY suggest you do, otherwise you are going to ask ALOT of questions. This is...
250K 2.3K 51
This is a update version of the main cover of the oneshot fanfics. I will add my earlier fanfics into this one and hopefully get it right this time...
10.9K 100 17
I only own the storyline. EVERYTHING ELSE BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS. happy reading and pls don't sue me.
303K 16.4K 99
Second Book of Rewrite the story: please read the first book or you guys will never understand the whole story. ⚠️ a lot of swearing/cursing ⚠️ VIOLE...