GHOST CABIN ☆ EARTHMIX AU

Von scorpiostarlight

Legend says that ghosts can be brought back to life if they find someone who will truly love them. But who wo... Mehr

author's intro
starring
Prologue: the late summer night 1965
Part one: forever
Part two: serial killers & ghosts
Part three: ghost cabin
Part four: worth the death
Part five: promise for life
Part six: diary
Part seven: change of mind
Part eight: butterfly effect
Part nine: lake time
Part ten: punch a ghost
Part eleven: nature, philosophy, and animals
Part twelve: a blur of life
Part thirteen: nightmare
Part fourteen: ...ever again
Part fifteen: what's my age again?
Part sixteen: wild imagination
Part seventeen: old times
Part eighteen: the crossroads
Part nineteen: ...everything has changed
Part twenty: duty calls
Part twenty-one: watching you sleep
Part twenty-two: my hope
Part twenty-three: almost I love you
Part twenty-four: friendly chat with the bear
Part twenty-five: i want to
Part twenty-six: lonely wolf
Part twenty-seven: a second chance
Part twenty-nine: free fall
Part thirty: a touch of a feather
Part thirty-one: everything was blurry
Part thirty-two: thank you
Part thirty-three: mission snowmen
Part thirty-four: warmth
Part thirty-five: the blushing game
Part thirty-six: there's a ghost in the cabin
Part thirty-seven: wedding, wedding, wedding...
Part thirty-eight: i can't leave him
Part thirty-nine: we might have a little problem
Part forty: experiment called love
Part forty-one: what's that floating thing in the air?
Part forty-two: the better part
Part forty-three: illusion
Part forty-four: a dream so beautiful...
Part forty-five: burning
Part forty-six: always
Part forty-seven: the necklace
Part forty-eight: fool in love
Part forty-nine: problem on the rise
Part fifty: the earthquake
Part fifty-one: tear of a heart
part fifty-two: the betrayal
part fifty-three: everything crumbles down
part fifty-four: hopeless
Part fifty-five: the goodbye pain
part fifty-six: the blood - over a half a century old
part fifty-seven: beating heart
part fifty-eight: the chicken emergency
part fifty-nine: the evil queen is not invited
Part sixty: the new year's kiss
Part sixty-one: his personal world
Part sixty-two: the rest of our lives
Part sixty-three: that someone
Epilogue: promise kept

Part twenty-eight: too much to handle

899 75 29
Von scorpiostarlight

"Life comes from the earth and life returns to the earth."

- Zhuangzi

"I can joke about a lot of things, Mix. But not this one."

"I know, I'm sorry. I just had to give it a try. You know, all this time I was telling myself that I don't need to worry about you because there is literally nothing that can happen to you. Looks like I was wrong."

"I didn't tell this to you for you to worry about me, angel," Earth said, his soft, soothing voice, gently wrapped itself around Mix, the same way the blanket and the duvet were wrapped around his body.

"Well, yeah...then... let's at least pray that my sister won't decide to get married before your heart starts beating again."

"Sure, but if your sister decides to have the wedding you need to go, Mix. You know that."

"I can't leave you here, after what you told me."

"It's your sister's wedding. I'll be alright for a few days. I am a tough guy," Earth wiggled his eyebrows.

"No, I'm serious Earth. I won't go anywhere."

"Mix," Earth sighed, "she is your sister."

"And you are my boyfriend."

Mix watched Earth's lips opening and closing again without any sound coming out of them, his eyes, bigger than usual. Why wasn't Earth saying anything? Weren't they boyfriends? Did Mix read everything wrong all that time? No, there was no way.

"You are my boyfriend, aren't you?" Mix said quietly, insecurity creeping in.

Earth rose himself on his elbows, took a corner of the duvet that wasn't covering Mix's shoulder and covered it, "I am your boyfriend, angel. It's just that...I haven't officially asked you yet."

There were looking into each other's eyes, again. Getting lost in their world, again.

Mix blinked once, twice, three times... "so are you going to ask me or?"

A few more excruciatingly slow seconds passed and then, "Will you be my boyfriend?" Earth whispered, not for a second breaking the eye contact.

"Yes," Mix whispered back, breaking into a smile he threw the duvet on his face.

Earth laughed, he caressed Mix's thigh through the duvet and laid back, turning himself on Mix's side. "You are so cute, you know that?"

"And you aren't that cold anymore. Do you know that?" Mix's face reappeared from under the duvet, his cheeks rosy and smile shy.

"What?" Earth's laugh stopped.

"The air around you. It isn't so cold anymore. It's more lukewarm now. That's good, isn't it?"

Earth's face lighted up, "yes, yes, that's...it's a sign of my regeneration process."

"Regeneration," Mix murmured for himself. "How long this regeneration thing is supposed to be?"

"From what I know it's somewhere between a few months to a few years." Earth's eyebrows were pushed together as he was trying hard to remember if he heard about someone who was able to regenerate sooner than that. But no; there wasn't anyone like that.

"Years?!" Mix shouted. "Oops, sorry." He covered his mouth with his palm, his eyes apologizing for him.

Earth shook his head in both amusement and aww how cute could Mix be — Earth bit his tongue not to say it out loud again. Once was enough for now. Earth didn't want to seem totally head over heels for Mix. Even though he was. He definitely was. "Would it be that bad if it was years and I'll have to be glued to you every single day?"

"No, that wouldn't be bad at all, actually.  I'd love that..."

"Uhmmm, but?" Earth asked, sensing that there was a 'but' after Mix's words.

"I'm not my grandmother. I want to have contact with the outside world. Go for trips. Visit Thailand; you know, my parents, my best friend. Gotta keep the social relations going. Besides, I don't know about you, but I would love it if my parents met my boyfriend sooner than years in my relationship."

"Angel, I told you I'll be fine for a few days. You can go wherever you want to. I'm not holding you here. As for your family — maybe they can come here if they will be able to see me. Well, your father does, that I'm sure of."

Mix ran his hand through his hair, "I just wish that I can go on a trip with you...you know what? Forget it. I'm annoying."

"You are not annoying. It's actually quite adora—"

"Wait, my father can see you?" Mix suddenly asked, Earth's words finally settling in his mind.

Shut your mouth, Pirapat! Yeah, Mix is cute, Mix is adorable. You already said it. No need to repeat yourself. Earth cleared his throat, "Of course, I was the first ghost your father has ever seen. He immediately liked me. So I guess I'm already approved to the family by your father."

"Don't smirk so much. The fact that my father liked you when he was a baby and you are now my boyfriend, sounds really bad without any context," Mix pointed out with a smirk on his own face.

"Good to know then, that everyone involved does know the context," Earth didn't stop smirking.

"Do you have an answer for everything?" Mix groaned.

"Uhmmm, clearly I do. I can't help the fact that I'm clever."

"You are not only clever, but you are also annoying. Like extremely annoying," Mix said with a really fake-sounding serious voice.

"Ouch," Earth put his hand on his cracked silent heart, "that hurts. Why am I so annoying to you. Huh, tell me."

Mix huffed, "ok, fine, I'll tell you. It's your stupid smile, and unbelievably handsome face, and deep eyes, and smooth voice, and you are so tall, and it's so hot, and your mind is so beautiful and your ideas so clever and you are just fucking too good to be true. That's what is so extremely annoying about you. Satisfied now?"

The words were pouring from Mix like they were the air he needed to breathe. He just couldn't stop once he started, because damn, Earth was too much to handle. And they couldn't even touch each other yet. What was going to happen once they...okay stop! That was the thought for next time.

Earth was struck by Mix's words. It felt nice; all that time he thought that he was the one who fell too much. Turned out they both did. "Oh, I'm definitely satisfied. Very much. Do you have some more compliments for me? I'm taking all of them at any time. Open 24/7."

Mix was embarrassed? No, he wasn't. He just felt naked. Why the hell did he think that telling Earth that literally everything he is and does is attractive, was a good idea? What was the reason for it? Now Earth practically had Mix in his power. Not like he didn't before, but still...that was sooo cheesy! Good job, Mix, good job.

But, now is not the time to lose the face. One last strike, "Actually, I do have one more compliment." Mix looked straight into Earth's eyes, gulping, "I love you."

The smirk was whipped away from Earth's face right at that moment, replaced by an adoring expression, his eyes...it was in his eyes — Mix could see it — they were full of love for the young boy in front of him. "I love you, angel."

"I know," Mix whispered and closed his eyes.

"Are you tired?"

Mix nodded, "are you going to stay in bed?"

"Can I?" Earth asked, admiring the sleepy face of his beautiful boy.

"I can't see why not."

"Hmmm, and can I watch you sleep?"

"Here we go again," Mix mumbled half asleep already.

"I'm kidding, I'll be reading or pretending I'm sleeping too, okay?"

"Uhmm."

"Sleep well my hope. I'll be here when you wake up."

To be continued...

P.S. Safe House s3 started. I hope that you aren't as busy as I am and that you can watch it more than I can🤎❤

      🔥 -  2 CHAPTERS to go 🔥

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

60.6K 1.2K 9
Believing for someone who doesn't exist never bothered the mind. The only thing that bothers are the crazy people outside Why does everybody seems t...
The Dark Days Von Olivia Kow

Mystery / Thriller

4.3K 311 25
Three girls stay over in a cabin. Only two come out alive, but with no memory of what happened the night before. A murder occurred, but no evidence t...
236 26 47
COMPLETE *** 私の精神愛. If you fall in love with a spirit who drains you both away, do you live together for twenty years, or stay alone each day? Phil h...
11.4K 1.3K 33
"There are friends, there are families and there are friends who becomes a family" But what if the same friend dies and comes back as a ghost....? Wi...