One & Only Option ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man w... More

1 Arnav is in London
2 Shashi was in trouble
3 Shocking News
4 Arnav is in India
5 How happy she was...!
6 New yet Old Khushi
7 Arnav's lead...
8 Shocking Turn
9 Khushi was not interested
10 Arnav's declaration
11 I'm not a CHOICE...
12 Arnav's approach
13 Capability of ASR
14 Wedding Date
16 potential of Khushi
17 Demanding Arnav
18 It's Differnt
19 Evil is IN
20 Arnav LOVES Khushi
21 I LOVE YOU
22 Measurement
23 Neerav was in trouble
24 Situational prisoner
25 The Wedding
26 The wedding Night
27 Husband's duty
28 Arnav's Stand
29 Not for you
30 Silent Wife
31 Defeat
32 The Cheque
33 Brothers
34 Neerav's performance
35 Broken Egg
36 Feelings...
37 Birthday Gifts
38 Desperate Arnav
39 Evil in action
40 Game
41 I Know...
42 Demanding Arnav
43 Antakshari...?
44 Haughty Headed
45 Value
46 What's the matter?
47 Khushi is upset
48 Dirty Game
49 Understanding
50 Red Handed
51 Son-in-law
52 Task
53 The plan is ready
54 Part of the plan
55 Brothers Together
56 Cat, out of the box
57 Final step of the plan
58 Process Over
59 End card...
60 Slap and Kiss
61 Last Part
62 Epilogue

15 Difference

6.1K 286 18
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 15 Difference

Garima smiled at Arnav who opened the door, hearing the calling bell sound.

*Hi, aunty... where is Khushi? * he asked.

*She is in her room, beta. You can go...*

*No aunty. I'm not here as her would-be husband but her BOSS* Arnav smiled contently.

*Boss? * Garima frowned.

*Yup. She is going to work for AR...*

Cutting him hurriedly,

*AR? No beta... it may create a problem* she said thinking that Neerav would be there in AR.

*I have not completed my stance yet aunty... she is going to work for AR London branch*

*London branch? Is Khushi going to go to London? *

*Not to work... Maybe... for a program...*

*Then how could she work for the London office? *

Arnav lifted his hand up which was holding the computer bag.

*Through this...* he said.

Garima looked at him wondering.

*We will be in the hall. Please call her* Arnav took a seat in the living room comfortably.

Garima called Khushi. She came out and got stuck seeing Arnav. Didn't he tell her that he will SEND the laptop? Arnav smiled at her and she reciprocated it softly.

Though they were in the living room Garima decided not to disturb them. That's when Buaji came there, telling,

*Garima, keep the serial Chikoo Ki Mummy Durr Kei*

She stopped, seeing Arnav. She smiled at him.

*They want to work it seems, Jeeji* Garima said hesitatingly.

*Oh...*

Khushi looked at them and then Arnav.

*No problem Buaji... we will be in Khushi's room*

*Ok bituwa... it's an important episode today. That's why...* Buaji smiled weirdly.

*Ok, you can watch it* Arnav stood from the couch.

Khushi was looking at him as if he was a ghost, not getting up from the couch.

*Whaaat? * he asked.

She nodded NO and stood. Arnav walked before she and Khushi followed him. Garima and Buaji spared a content glance. Turning on the TV, Buaji watched the serial whereas Garima went to the kitchen to make coffee.

Arnav looked here and there as there was no couch in Khushi's room. He walked to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed stylishly. Khushi sat giving enough space between them.

*This is your laptop. The needed software is already installed. You can check it afterward* he said.

Khushi took the bag from him.

*There are a few CDs in the bag. You can get more clarity if you watch it*

She nodded ok.

Taking his mobile out, Arnav called Steve through video call. Steve attended it. Arnav was holding the mobile in his hand, keeping Khushi in the frame with him.

*Hi, ASR* Steve said.

*Hello, Steve, she is Khushi... my going to be wife* he introduced her to Steve without hesitation.

*Hello, Ma'am... nice meeting you* Steve greeted Khushi.

*Hi...* Khushi said.

*Steve, she will call you anytime. Cooperate with her* Arnav ordered Steve.

*Of course, ASR. After all, she is Mrs. Boss* he smiled.

Khushi was embarrassed like hell.

*You can ask me anything, Ma'am. I'm always in your service. By the way, congratulations on getting the most handsome and lovable man as your life partner...* Steve wished.

Arnav was reading Khushi's expression who smiled at Steve awkwardly.

*But, please try to make him speak more ma'am. He talks very little* Steve put an obligation in front of her. That made her more embarrassed. Does Arnav talk less? Like seriously? Everyone tells so but she never saw him talking less.

*Ok, Steve, will call later* Arnav said.

*Ok, ASR... Have a nice day, Ma'am* Steve said.

Khushi nodded yes. Arnav disconnected the call.

*Don't hesitate to ask him anything if you feel embarrassed to talk to me. In fact, there is nothing to be embarrassed...* he smiled.

Khushi opened a file and saw it. The file had the complete program setup of AR

*This is how our company program works*

She nodded ok.

*You can get more information from our company's official site*

She again nodded ok.

*Are you alright, Khushi? *

Khushi looked at him and nodded yes.

*Why do I feel you are not comfortable? *

*No... I just*

*I felt you so comfortable with me before OUR wedding talks started. You even inquired me about my return the day when your father passed away. But, I feel the difference in you now*

*It's not a matter of my comfort. I really don't know how to react to this...*

*THIS...? *

*Wedding... within a day our marriage got fixed... you came in the morning and made me say yes to the marriage. Uncle and aunty came in the evening and talk about the wedding dates. I'm thunderstruck*

He chuckled softly.

*Khushi, you have faced a more shocking situation already. You have lost your father. I think this is not a worse situation than that* he said teasingly.

She nodded yes.

*Khushi, Neerav is your PAST... let it PASS. He is not in your life... he won't be... There is no use in thinking about him anymore. Make yourself comfortable. Right? *

She nodded ok.

*Anything else...? * Arnav asked.

*You said I can take time...* she said hesitatingly.

*For? * Arnav frowned.

*Uncle and aunty said you want the marriage to happen soon*

*So? * he asked with a lopsided smile.

*Didn't I ask you time? *

*Did you ask time to get MARRIED? * he asked, without smiling.

*No... I asked time to...* she stopped and looked down.

*Get fix into the relationship. I have not forgotten that*

*Then why are you hurrying? *

*That's why I'm hurrying* came from Arnav quickly.

*I didn't get you *

*You asked for time... so, you will take time after the marriage... that's why*

Khushi looked at him sulking.

*I'm leaving* Arnav stood from the bed.

*You have not answered me*

*I did*

*But...*

*I don't know how long you will take to get into the relationship. So, I don't want to waste time before marriage and thought to give you time after marriage... simple logic*

Khushi saw him and then looked somewhere.

*Bye...* he left the place smilingly.

Khushi sat on the bed wish a rushing heartbeat.

*What does he mean, he doesn't want to WASTE time before marriage? * Khushi asked herself.

AR

Completing the conference, Arvind came out of the meeting hall with Aman.

*Sir, Doesn't ASR have any idea to join AR? * Aman asked.

*What do you mean to join? He is always IN.* Arvind said.

*I mean, in India branch...*

*I think NO... because he has been decided to work for the London branch with his going to be wife* Arvind smiled.

*Going to be wife? * Aman asked shockingly.

*Yes, within a month, he is getting married to Khushi*

*Really? That's so great* Aman said. He knew Neerav denied marrying Khushi and he was upset with Neerav for the decision he took.

That's when they heard,

*Did Khushi agree to marry Arnav? * Arvind saw, Neerav stepping towards him.

*Yes... Chotte made her say YES*

*But why, Dad? What's necessary to force her if she is not interested to marry him? *

*Likewise, how we forced her when she was not ready to marry YOU...* he said furiously.

Neerav gulped down. Before he asked anything,

*When is the wedding, Sir? * Aman diverted him.

*The wedding date will be fixed today or tomorrow*

*There is an event in the London branch in two weeks, sir. I think ASR will get married after completing the event*

*You are right. I think he will take Khushi to London with him*

*That's a good idea...*

*Yes, she needs a change... poor girl, she is facing back-to-back heartbreaks in her life* Arvind said not looking at Neerav but Aman saw him bowing down.

*I will come to RM to meet ASR, Sir*

*Yeah, sure... you guys didn't get time to chitchat*

Aman nodded yes and they went back to their respective cabin without minding about Neerav.

To be continued...

The next chapter is available on INKITT

Potential of Khushi

Khushi was thinking about Arnav... his approach... his words... his efforts... is there any hidden meaning of his actions and words? She saw the laptop and files on the bed. Shrugging off the thoughts, she started going through them. She could understand nearly everything. Yet she had many doubts about that. She looked at the clock. It was 11:30 pm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 17.7K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
66.2K 3.3K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
83.9K 2.6K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
336K 14.3K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...