Luella

Af justkeepswimminghoe

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ "She's fragile, not like a flower, but like a bomb," A Teen Wolf fan fiction Season o... Mere

Season one
Episode one: part one
Episode one: part two
Episode one: part three
Episode one: part four
Epidode two: part one
Episode two: part two
Episode two: part three
Episode two: part four
Episode two: part five
Episode three: part one
Episode three: part two
Episode three: part three
Episode three: part four
Episode four: part one
Episode four: part two
Episode four: part three
Episode five: part one
Episode five: part two
Episode five: part three

Episode one: part five

1.9K 69 34
Af justkeepswimminghoe

As soon as Scott left, Stiles reached out to softly grab Luella, wrapping his arm around her waist. Luella let out a long breath and tucked her head into his neck, pulling back for a moment to kiss his cheek, then went straight back to his neck.

There was a knock at the door, but neither of them heard it.

"Hey-, oh em." The Sherif trailed off, awkwardly watching the pair step away from each other. Stiles had a bright blush and he gave a jittery sort of wave, while Luella gave the man a friendly smile.

"Hey Sherif." Luella nodded, getting a smile back.

"I-I heard a bang right before Scott left," he paused, glancing at the chair on the ground, "everything ok?"

Stiles sucked in a breath, glancing at Luella. "Yeah, dad yeah we're all good," he replied with.

The Sherif gave a nod and smiled at the pair, his heart warming slightly before he closed the door.

Stiles went straight to pick up the fallen chair, then froze, seeing three, deep claw marks down the back of it. He shared a nervous look with Luella and let out a sigh.

"We definitely have to go to the party now."

"I've already promised I'd go and I'm all dressed up now, so..." Luella shrugged, Stiles frowning.

"Who did you have to promise?" He asked, as Lu sat down on his bed.

"Lydia," Luella answered casually, making Stiles' eyes go wide. He, unlike Lu, had actually picked up on the hints Lydia spilled towards having a bit of a crush on Luella.

"Wh-why-, when were you talking to Lydia?" He stammered causing Luellas brows to furrow.

"Yesterday, when I was waiting for you after Lacrosse."

Stiles gave a short nod, staring at Luella oddly, wondering what he was now dreading. The girl cleared her throat, snapping him out of his trance.

"I need to eh-, change so," Stiles mumbled, "I'll head into the bathroom you just-,"

"That reminds me," Luella interrupted. "Could I borrow your denim jacket," she asked, pointing towards where the material was hung up.

Stiles stuttered a bit before speaking.

"Did you forget yours-, like we have time to drive back-,"

"No, no I knew-, I was planning to wear it-," Luella paused, glancing around awkwardly not seeing the way Stiles' face lit up. "If you're ok with it-,"

"No!" Stiles exclaimed quickly. "I-I mean yes! Yeah you can wear it, I'd love to see you wear it! Not that-, you'd-you'd just look nice in it, you know?" He stuttered quite panicked, making Luella laugh lightly.

"Thanks." Luella smiled. "Now go get ready, I'll be waiting."

"With my jacket," Stiles grinned proudly. "Around you."

Luella let out another laugh.

"Yes! With you're jacket around me go!" She grabbed Stiles' planned outfit off his pillow and threw it in his direction. He grinned and caught it, then awkwardly stumbled out the door.

When he got back, Luella was checking herself with Stiles' jacket over her. It came down to the top of her thigh, the material baggy, it being slightly oversized for the girl.

Stiles blushed, taking her in, then choked on air when he glanced up at her face to see her smirking at him.

"Sorry," he apologised, knowing she caught him gawking at her.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

When the pair got to Jackson's house, they were both dragging into the crowd. Dickhead after asshole passed Luella drinks, Stiles taking each one before she could sip it, and dumping it in one of the many potted plants.

Most of the time, Stiles loved how friendly and optimistic Luella could be, but that also usually came with the fact that she trusted almost everyone who gave her a smile. Even though Luella was intelligent, top of her classes, and each time a cup of alcohol was passed to her, she would be able to list all the things people would have dropped in it just moments before, the girl would refuse to think people could be that bad.

Once, Stiles and Scott tested her to see how easily she could trust people, needless to say, Luella would have been kidnapped. She said she had some madass, genius plan to escape, but that wasn't the point.

Soon, after a couple drinks from Stiles, Luella began to feel the affects of the alcohol. The girl stumbled about with a wide grin, bumping into many people on the way to the bathroom.

After she finished her business, Luella stepped out of the bathroom to find a smiling Lydia to her right. Luella smiled at her with rosy cheeks.

"Hey Lydia!" She exclaimed, then looked the girl up and down. "You look stunning."

"Thank you." Lydia blushed, flicking her styled hair over her shoulder. "You're not, completely drunk are you?"

Luella smiled, but shook her head. "No, no, just had a couple drinks, nothing to get me that buzzed," she answered.

Suddenly, Lydia latched into Luellas arm, bringing her really close.

"Good, cause, I-I wanna talk to you." Lydia looked up at Luella through her thick lashes, seeing her lips twitch down.

"Why did something happen," Luella asked in a hushed tone. "Are you alright?"

Lydia raised her brows in slight shock and blushed, but smiled sweetly.

"Yeah, it's just-," the strawberry blonde let out a breathy sigh. "Just, come with me." Luella nodded and followed Lydia into what she could only guess was a spare room, seeing as though there was hardly anything in it.

Lydia led her in and shut the door, then spun back around to the girl, making Luellas brows shoot up at the look on her face.

"I-, em-," Lydia stammered, Luella really began to worry. "Listen, I really-, well I have this on my chest, and I need to get it off before I-I implode."

"That's ok," Luella reassured, she sat down on the bed and gestured for Lydia to do the same.

Lydia blushed and sat down quickly, staring up at Luella, as the French girl patiently waited for her to start. Lydia scooted closer to Lu, grabbing her hands to pull them onto her lap. Luella glanced down, but didn't say anything, though her heart seemed to start thumping out of her chest, suddenly noticing how close the two were.

All too fast, Lydia leaned up, aiming to connect the two girls lips, but at the last second, Luella pulled back, feeling awful.

A long moment passed before someone spoke up.

"Lydia," Luella whispered out, seeing the girl purse her lips.

Lydia refused to open her eyes, her face burning in embarrassment.

Luella scanned her expression, biting her lip with a soft frown.

"I'm sorry, but-," Luella started, "you-you and Jackson, like you have a boyfriend. And-and we don't even know each other that well," she paused in thought. "We don't know each other at all actually."

Lydia opened her eyes, but stared at the sheets beneath them. Luella gazed at her, full of an emotion she couldn't quite place. Luella raised her hand up, softly lifting Lydias chin, making their gazes connect.

Luella smiled warmly.

"Listen, as I said, I may not know much, but I know you're smart and you're gorgeous, but I also know that you're taken, and even if jackass wasn't in the picture, I'd still wanna get to know you first before jumping to anything."

"Why do you care about Jackson," Lydia asked in a small voice. "He's, well, he's kind of horrible to you and your friends."

Luella nodded along with her statement, her heart skipping a beat staring into Lydias eyes.

"Yeah I know but-, if you were my girlfriend," Luella paused, the thought of her and Lydia together striking her, making butterflies suddenly appear, confused, she tried to push them away. "I wouldn't want you going off with someone else." Luella tilted her head, wanting to see Lydias smile again.

"Even though if you were with me, you probably wouldn't need to go off with anyone else."

Luella grinned as Lydia let out a laugh, her heart fluttering. Lu bit her lip, gazing down at Lydia, not realising how much the girl makes her heart race until that moment.

"Oh fuck it," Luella whispered out. "We'll get to know each other later." She pressed her lips against Lydias, both girls immediately melting into the kiss.

Luella knew something felt wrong, as though she was forgetting something, or someone, but she underestimated how much she had drank beforehand, considering how fogged up her brain was at the moment.

Lydia brought her hands up to Luellas face, clinging on, like the girl could disappear any minute.

Luella had one of her hands around the back of Lydias neck, while the other one gripped the girls waist tightly.

"What about all that stuff with Jackson?" Lydia got out between pants, as the kiss began escalating into a make out.

Luella pulled back for a moment, feigning a frown. Lydias heart dropped for a second before Luella opened her mouth. "Who?" She asked, before smirking and pressing their lips back together.

Lydia pushed forward more, Luella leaning back on one of her hands, as the girl swung one of her legs over Luellas lap, straddling her.

Luella grinned as Lydia tugged on her hair, gripping her waist tighter.

Lydia let out a breathy moan as Luellas lips trailed down her neck, sucking as she went. The noise only encouraged Lu and she smirked, rolling Lydias hips onto hers.

Only moments later, a banging was heard at the door. Both girls froze and snapped their heads to the noise.

"Lydia you in there? Cause I cannot walk in on another horny couple making out.... or worse." Jackson's voice shouted through the door, making the two scramble about.

Lydia quickly stood, so quickly that she fell back and knocked down a small clock sitting on the bedside table, causing a loud thump. Not expecting it, Lydia let out a yelp, causing both their eyes to widen in panic.

"Lydia?"

"Under the bed, get under the bed," Lydia exclaimed in a hushed tone, pointing and waving her hands urgently.

Luella hoped off the bed frantically, then rolled under it. "Sup demons, it's your girl."

"I'm coming in!" Jackson shouted, before the door swung open. Luella could only see their feet, but watched as Lydia skipped over to her boyfriend.

Luella cringed and rolled her eyes when she heard a loud sloppy kiss.

"Your dress is all scrunched up," Jackson stated in question. "And your hair is a mess, what we're you doing in here."

Luella let out a quiet cough. "Me," she coughed.

"What was that?" Jackson asked, stepping back slightly. Lydia stepped forward on her tippy toes, lifting one foot.

"Nothing, probably just noise downstairs, let's go," she assured, kicking the bed, too close to Luellas face for comfort.

As soon as the couple left, Luella crawled out and flopped down on the bed, letting out a long sigh.

"That was wrong," she huffed, letting a moment pass, then grinned. "That was amazing."

Luella lay there for a while before standing up. She quickly glanced out the window, doing a double take as Stiles' jeep drove off down the road. She took off out the door and down the stairs, going outside.

"Are kidding me?" Luella scrunched up her nose, taking out her phone to call the boy back. She rolled her eyes when she got no reply, but smiled when she glanced up to see Allison.

Luella strolled over to the girl just as a familiar face did the same.

"Allison, hey I'm Scott's friend." Luella smiled warmly at Allison, Allison doing the same, but something was off about it. Before Luella could say any more, a voice spoke out from behind them.

"Hey," it called out. The two girls turned to see Derek Hale standing there, hands in his pockets.

"Oh," Luella squeaked. Derek glanced at her with a grin, then focused back on Allison.

"I'm a friend of Scotts," he stated, Allison took a quick look at Luella, who was busy staring at the man, then gazed down the road Scott just drove off on.

Luella peered down the same road for a split second, taking in a quick breath when she turned back to see Derek had stepped forward.

"Oh you're a lot closer now, ok," she breathed out.

"I'm Derek," Derek introduced to Allison. Luella cleared her throat.

"I'm single."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Scott? It's me!" Stiles knocked vigorously on Scott's bedroom door. The door wedged open only slightly, not letting him in, Stiles could hear Scott's pants of pain on the other side.

"Let me in Scott I can help," Stiles pleaded.

"No," Scott answered, scared he could harm his best friend. "Listen you gotta find Allison."

"She's find alright?" Stiles shook his head in disbelief that that's what Scott was thinking about. "I-I got a text from Lu, they both got a ride home, she's fine."

"No, I think I know who it is," Scott explained.

"Who-, we can talk-, just let me in," Stiles rushed out, panicked.

"It's Derek!" Scott cut in loudly. "Derek Hales the werewolf, he's the one that bit me, he's the one that killed the girl in the woods!"

There was a silence, Stiles' heart and stomach dropping completely.

"Scott," he called out, "Derek's the one that drove Luella and Allison from the party." Stiles' tone was full of dread, his head spinning thinking of Luella. He started to feel sick, almost missing how Scott suddenly closed the door in his face and a loud crash was heard.

Stiles banged on the door shouting Scott's name, before practically falling to the floor, terrifying thoughts about what could be happening to Luella swirling around his mind. He threw his head backwards into the door in frustration, then got up and sprinted down to his jeep.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Derek pulled up outside of Luellas small home, glancing at the girl, waiting for her to leave. Luella squinted at the fact that neither her, nor Allison told him where they lived and yet, they had dropped Allison off a few minutes ago and here they were. Luella shook her head of the thoughts and turned to Derek, being in the passenger seat.

"You know," she started, "I could say here and we could just talk-,"

"Get out," Derek order sternly.

"Oki," Lu squeaked with a smile, opening the car door to get out, gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, causing him to frown lightly in confusion, and hopped out, to stand on the sidewalk.

When she didn't go inside, Derek let down his window to talk to her.

"Are you not gonna go inside," he asked with raised eyebrows. Luella seemed surprised at his question.

"I was waiting for you to drive off," she answered with a frown.

"No," Derek shook his head, "I have to see you go inside." Luella gazed at him with confusion.

"Why?" She wondered out loud, her tone low. Derek huffed and rolled his eyes.

"For-, safety reasons," he bit back. Luella still seemed puzzled, frustrating Derek.

"You didn't do that for Allison...." she trailed off, then her face lit up, "awe you care abo-,"

"Get inside," Derek demanded, Luella just smiled.

"Oki," she squeaked out once again, then walked quickly to her door. When she finally got inside, she peeked out the window to see Derek's car drive off.

Luella turned around with a grin, but frowned hearing the door handle jiggle. She gasped in fright, as a person toppled through the door and onto Luella.

"Holy cow you're alive! Oh my God!" Stiles squeezed Luella as hard as he could and kissed all around her face, Luella squirming underneath him.

"Stiles? What-?" She questioned, trying not to laugh as his kisses began tickling her.

"We thought Derek murdered you," Stiles briefed quickly. Luella let out a quick laugh.

"Cause he's such a lady killer?" She asked with a silly grin.

"No because he's a werewolf, and he killed the girl in the woods."

"Oh, that's-, wait no really? But he's so hot??"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

6.7K 214 26
"Stiles," she said quietly and began shaking her head. "Please, let's not talk about it." "No, Maya, I need to talk about it. I-if I don't have a c...
73K 2.4K 119
❝𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬❞ 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.) 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐞...
367K 8.7K 30
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭," Void whispered into my ear. "𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
49.1K 1K 13
teen wolf season four book four stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed © voidvaleska