The Headmaster's Errand Boy (...

By NoOneToRemember123

As Yang attends her first year at Beacon Academy, she runs into an old friend. However, he does not seem to b... More

Character Introduction
Prologue: Meeting for the First Time
Ch 1: Reunion
Ch 2: Getting Situated
Ch 3: The Coming Storm
Ch 4: Echoes of the Past
Ch 5: Recovering
Ch 6: No Rest for the Weary
Ch 7: Peace for Now
Ch 8: Training for the Festival
Ch 9: Immature Adults
Ch 10: End of the Tournament
Ch 11: Field Trip
Ch 12: Calm Before the Storm
Ch 13: Battle of Beacon 1
Ch 14: Battle of Beacon 2
Ch 14.25: Cleanup 1
Ch 14.5: Cleanup 2
Ch 14.75: Cleanup 3
Ch 15: Battle of Beacon Aftermath
Ch 16: Finally Letting it Out
Ch 17: Getting Back to Normal
Ch 18: Return
Ch 19: Two Birds With One Stone
Ch 20: Finishing Cleanup
Ch 21: Holidays Off
Ch 22: The Game Resumes
Ch 23: Cowards are Never Trustworthy
Ch 24: Summer Vacation
Ch 25: Power
Ch 26: New War Brewing
Ch 27: Faces New and Old
Ch 28: Heartwarming Family Reunion
Ch 29: Back to Class
Ch 30: Downtime
Ch 31: Ready to Settle the Score
Ch 33: Retaliation
Ch 34: Nightmares Revealed
Ch 35: Chasing the Bird
Ch 36: Tying Up Loose Ends
Ch 37: Final Preparations
Ch 38: Last Goodbyes
Ch 39: The Strike Against Salem
Ch 40: Dark Mirror
Ch 41: Broken Promises
Ch 42: Peace at Last
Epilogue: Happy Family
Author's Note
Dark Mirror Ch 1: Fracture
Dark Mirror Ch 2: Doomsday
Dark Mirror Ch 3: The Enemy of My Enemy
Dark Mirror Ch 3.5: The Final Confrontation
Dark Mirror Ending 1
Dark Mirror Ending 2

Ch 32: Might Makes Right

883 18 0
By NoOneToRemember123

Yang's Pov

I woke up the next morning and was quickly reminded what we did last night when I saw Y/N leaning on me without anything on. I had convinced him not to wear much to bed anyway, but he still had underwear most of the time. 

He was out like a light on my chest, probably able to feel my heartbeat. He had a smile on his face, broader than I'd ever seen. He was pressed so hard against me that I could feel his heart beating as well. I also felt his tail wrapped around my waist. I kissed him on the forehead and wrapped the blanket he bought me around both of us. 

I didn't want to wake him, I just held him close until he finally started to wake up. He groaned and I was kinda disappointed as he stopped smiling and started loosening his grip. Then he noticed he was naked and on top of me.

Y/N: "Oh, sorry. I-I hope you could breath ok."

Yang: "Why do you always find a way to be embarrassed instead of enjoying a moment?"

Y/N: "I'm not finding excuses."

Yang: "Then you shouldn't be embarrassed to be asleep on top of your girlfriend."

Y/N: "I'm not like you. I can't just... Wear everything on my sleeve."

Yang: "Is that why you cover this up?" I rubbed his body with my hand. "I never got why you go out of your way to not show your body. You wear a jacket and gloves in the summer."

Y/N: "And I never got why you are still showing so much skin in the winter."

Yang: "I don't get cold. Cause I'm... Hot stuff." I fingergunned. He just rolled his eyes.

Y/N: "You're such an idiot."

Yang: "Oh, you love it."

Y/N: "But seriously. Why, ever since you hit puberty, did you start showing as much as you could?"

Yang: "I just kinda like to. Also, I wanted to get your attention."

Y/N: "Of course. You were always so infuriatingly lovey-dovey."

Yang: "Love you."

Y/N: "Yeah, I love you too." He sounded annoyed. "I'm getting dressed."

Yang: "No! Wait! I wanna cuddle!"

Y/N: "You probably have something to do. Besides, I have to get ready for a mission."

Yang: "Wait, what? You're not going anywhere, are you?"

Y/N: "Your team's probably coming. We'll tell you the details when we have a game plan." He got up and started getting dressed. I still got to watch him bend over to put on his pants and flex his abs while shoving his shirt on.

Timeskip

No Pov

The Grimm attacked and Adam and Michael showed themselves at Beacon. Ruby and Wiess had been out with Oscar in Vale, so they had jumped into action and defended the city. Blake, Amber, and Yang were inside while Y/N was in the courtyard. 

They came out as soon as the Grimm started attacking, so Amber just flew into the fray and started tearing up them up. Blake and Yang went looking for Y/N in the courtyard, and saw Adam and Michael there.

Blake: "Leave me alone!" She started shooting at Adam and he blocked them easily.

Adam: "Good to see you too, my love."

Y/N: "What are you two doing here?"

Adam: "You have become too dangerous to our people's future, little brother."

Y/N: "Then leave them out of this." He gestured to Blake and Yang.

Michael: "You know we can't do that. All of you need to go." Yang's robotic arm was shaking. Y/N grabbed her hand and she steadied.

Y/N: "You two get Adam." He said under his breath. "I've beaten our dad before. Once I'm done, I'll come help you."

Yang: "If you get hurt..."

Y/N: "I'll be fine." He teleported to Michael and punched him across campus. Adam came at him and was sent flying as well. Yang and Blake went after him while Y/N teleported after his father.

Y/N's Pov

I teleported to where Michael landed. This time, I wasn't going to let him get away.

Michael: "So... You fell for a human. I had hoped you could still be shown what was right."

Y/N: "What's right? Do we need to have this conversation again?"

Michael: "No. You have your beliefs, and I have mine. May the best man win."

Y/N: "Am I even a man yet? How old am I?"

Michael: "You turn 18 today."

Y/N: "And how old was I when you pushed me into discovering my semblance? How old was I when you put me through so much stress that I manifested one of the most powerful sets of abilities anyone has ever seen?"

Michael: "About a year old. You hit the floor and tore up the entire house. Your mother was furious at me, but I was proud."

Y/N: "Proud!? Proud!? I couldn't even talk yet!"

Michael: "Look where it got you. One of the strongest fighters I've ever seen. I saw the video of you and Adam fighting. Do you know how many cuts you had to put out to create holes and a rainstorm?"

Y/N: "Enough talk! This is it. No more threatening the people I care about, no more scheming with the Grimm."

Michael: "I'm sorry, son."

He ran at me and we traded blows. I caught him off guard and hit him into the air. I hammered him as hard as I could, and ended it with a spinning motion up into the air, taking him several hundred feet up. 

Then I turned around and started plummeting to the ground with him, hitting him repeatedly along the way. He slammed into the ground and rocked the entire campus. He recovered instantly and we continued trading strikes, with him coming at me from all directions.

Yang's Pov

We were beating up Adam, and actually were mostly tying with him. He was raving about Blake leaving, but from what I was hearing, it sounded like he was the stalker type. Eventually Blake stabbed him. He fell to the ground and she cried on my shoulder. She left to go help Amber with the Grimm. 

I ran to where Y/N and his dad were fighting. I needed to make sure he didn't get hurt. I got there and I couldn't even tell what was going on. When they saw me, they stopped.

Y/N: "Yang, get out of here. There's nothing you can do. Just go." I didn't want to, but he was right. I couldn't keep up with both of them.

Y/N's Pov

We stood there for a while.

Michael: "They killed Adam..."

Y/N: "You're next. This ends today." He looked back at me.

Michael: "Fine. I can still avenge him."

Y/N: "We'll see."

We jumped back into fighting. Now he was angry, putting him at his peak. He eventually hit me with his sniper rifle while I was off guard. I felt the power surge. I wouldn't let him hurt anyone else again. I put out even more strikes than I did against Adam. When everything settled, he fell to the ground. He was bleeding badly.

Michael: "I'm sorry, son. For everything. Do what you have to do."

Y/N: "You're not angry?"

Michael: "No. I'm glad to be killed by you instead of some human. Maybe if there were more people like you, humans and faunus, maybe we could have had peace." I froze.

Y/N: "If there were more people like me, there would be nobody left alive."

Michael: "Promise me one thing. You won't waste the entire rest of your life fighting."

Y/N: "That depends on what the people you allied yourself with do."

Michael: "I'm sorry. I wish things could have been different." I paused for a second.

Y/N: "Me too." I held back tears. He was still my father, after all. 

I picked up his katanas and stuck both of them in the ground next to him. Then I collapsed on the ground and blacked out, seeing Yang running up to me right before it went black. I guess she came to check on me.

Blake's Pov

I joined Amber in dealing with the Grimm. We were doing well, until a special one jumped us and started attacking her. It grabbed her and beat her down, and then was smart enough to use her as a human shield.

Blake: "What? How? Put her down!"

Hound: "No." I couldn't believe it. A Grimm had just talked. Amber nodded at a nearby pillar and I slashed it quickly. It fell on the Grimm and it squirmed for a while until dying. Before it did, it stabbed Amber. She fell down and I ran over.

Blake: "Oh, no. Hang on, you're going to be ok."

Amber: "Not this time. It's ok. Everything's going to be ok. I'm not going to cheat death twice. Don't worry, we won't lose the power."

Blake: "I'm sorry. I... I shouldn't be here. I was a member of the White Fang."

Amber: "It doesn't matter who you were. It matters who you are." She held my hand. "Just promise me you'll use this for the right thing." She stopped breathing. I felt her power coming to me. I picked up her staff, hovered up into the air, and started tearing up the Grimm with tears in my eyes.

No Pov

The battle ended quickly. Almost no buildings were damaged because the attack did not last as long as the last and more people had bought self-defense weapons in light of the first attack. After everyone found out about all the deaths they were all shocked. Y/N was in a coma again. His aura had been broken again, and he had released even more out. His heart had stopped beating for a few seconds this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 256 6
Meet Y/n Okkotsu, a 17 year old boy who watched his own childhood friend's death in front of him thus cursing to be by his side. Y/n lives alone sinc...
1.1K 2 27
Ok so your name is Y/N L/N you and your Family got out of a Huge Grimm Outbreak in Y/C You and your Family Your Father Mother and Yourself just got o...
14.6K 233 43
It's a new year at Beacon Academy and that means new students. Ace Dodger (You) is one of those new students. He has never been one to make friends b...
551 20 6
After Y/n's life goes south he is force to abandon all hes known, infiltrating to Beacon Academy to find refuge against his multiple enemies in Remna...